- Text Size +

In the few seconds it took for Nina to pick up 89421 and put it in her stocking, the chaos already unfolding on the Speck World was ramped up tenfold. The Teleportation Port was unable to control the crowds, and the machines were eventually torn apart by the violence, trapping everyone on the planet. Nearly a billion people resided on 89421, and only a couple hundred were successful in escaping before the Teleportation Port was destroyed. They watched as the colossal foot of Maddie got closer and closer, essentially swallowing them whole. The Speck World was just small enough to fit through the small hole in her stocking, and rolled ever so slightly before becoming firmly wedged between the fabric and the flesh of Maddie's sole. Maddie was right, Speck Worlds were extremely durable, so damage to the world, and even its infrastructure, was minimal despite the immense size and weight of Maddie's foot and stocking. Even when she stood up and put her shoes on, 89421 avoided being turned into fine dust by the incredible pressure being put onto it.



It was pitch black on 89421 as it now sat not only underneath Maddie's foot but inside her shoe as well. People were able to see with the help of streetlights and other artificial light sources, but it was still hard to navigate. This helped the chaos slow down as the situation they were in started to set in. They had avoided complete destruction, but each step Maddie took violently shook the planet, throwing people against walls and the ground. Some people living in the part of 89421 that was pressed against her stocking were throw into the fabric, and people living in the part pressed against her sole were thrown into the immense ridges of her footprint. As a result, many retreated into bunkers that were designed as a safe space should such an event occur. The shaking eventually woke up Nina as she was thrown from the bench onto the ground. She wasn't sure what exactly had happened, the streets were empty, the sky was pitch black and she could still barely move due to her ankle. The pain had died down enough that she could walk a little bit, and she slowly made her way around trying to find help. "Is anyone around? Hello?" she called, her voice weak and raspy. No response. Another powerful tremor hit, launching Nina up into the sky. The part of 89421 she resided on was close to Maddie's stocking, and she ended up getting caught in a microscopic imperfection on a single strand of nylon.



Maddie walked back to her car and drove back to her place. She continued fuming and muttering to herself about Nina, oblivious to the peril she was in. Maddie got back to her home, and let out a heavy sigh after closing the door. "Maybe next time they'll be a real person" she joked to herself. She looked down at her shoe. "Hmm, I do feel a little bad, but they're microbes anyway" she thought. Maddie sat down and removed her shoes, holding up her right foot to inspect the Speck World. "Ha, holy shit, it's still intact" she laughed. Maddie was impressed, she didn't expect the planet to survive, or at least not be relatively undamaged. Of course, Maddie had no idea the extent of what had actually occurred on 89421. Thousands of inhabitants were now stranded on the sole of her foot, while thousands of others, including Nina, were within the fabric of her pantyhose. Nina was hit with the sudden bright light as Maddie removed her shoe, and she realised where she was. She could see the surface of her home beneath her, as she remained caught in the strand of nylon. Nina tried to move as little as possible to avoid falling off. Her heart was racing and she thought she might pass out again.



Maddie carefully removed the Speck World from her stocking. She held it between her fingers and held it up to her eye to get a close look at it. "These things are pretty cool, I wonder they're still alive down there" she thought. Maddie wasn't exactly sure what to do with it now. Originally in her mind it made sense to take her anger out on this Speck World, but now she felt a slight amount of guilt. Maddie placed the planet on a table, and figured she might as well take care of this thing now that she had it, and probably did some level of damage to it. For now though, she figured she should change out of her outfit into something more comfortable. Maddie took off the dress and removed her stockings, opting for a black T-shirt and Spider-man themed pajama pants. She was in a bad mood overall and decided to spend the rest of her day sulking on the couch and binging TV.



Nina felt utterly hopeless as she watched her planet slowly move out from underneath her and get plucked out by the gargantuan Big she had brought to her Speck World. She couldn't wrap her head around just how absolutely enormous Maddie was compared to her, seeing her casually hold the entire planet between 2 fingers was unbelievable. Nina was still trapped in the nylon strand which was now hovering just above the surface of Maddie's sole. As Maddie walked around, Nina was aggressively tossed back and forth, nearly colliding with her sole with each step she took. As Maddie was changing her clothes, Nina realised she was going to take off her stockings. She wasn't sure what to do, but felt herself slipping from the nylon strand. Figuring she was a goner anyway, she wiggled herself free and landed within a deep canyon-like ridge on Maddie's sole. Her foot was more than just a planet to Nina, it was essentially an entire galaxy. The landscape was alienlike, the ground beneath her soft and spongy. The aroma was overwhelming and the air was very humid. The land stretched out seemingly infinite in each direction. Maddie was so large that despite the fact Nina was hanging upside down, she remained on her sole due to the gravitational pull of Maddie's foot. Nina tried to calm herself down. She hadn't fully realised before just how large Big's were, and what it would be like to be on the surface of their skin. She was still in a lot of pain, but tried to maneuver here new surroundings. Nina figured their had to be other survivors on Maddie's sole, even though her situation seemed hopeless, finding others was better than nothing. She trekked into the unknown world of Maddie's solescape.