- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we go! Chapter 9 is here!

Massive apologies for the wait - but to make it up, this is by far the longest chapter yet!

PLEASE READ- 

Two new deleted scenes for this story went live on my Patreon today, so please go check it out amongst all the other new products!

My Patreon - https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

thank you :)

As always please let me know what you thought of the chapter and 

Enjoy!





Ari bundled down the stairs as she heard a knock at the door. This could only mean one thing: Cody had arrived.

 

Ari checked herself out in the mirror that was hung on the wall by the front door. She had gone for a casual/sexy look. She wore those usual Nike pro shorts, wanting Cody to be able to see the full extent of her beautiful thighs and legs, as well as her amazing ass that he had been missing out on. She also sported a low-cut white top, which emphasised the shape and tone on her beautiful large breasts as her cleavage poked out of the top.

 

Ari ran her hand through her beautiful brown locks. Her hair looked so soft and elegant. She placed her hand on the door handle and opened up the door, putting on a huge  fake smile as she did so.

 

There at her doorstep was Cody. This was someone that before today, she had never expected to see at her doorstep ever again. 

 

Cody flashed a quick smile as Ari opened the door and he got a look at her revealing attire.

 

“Hey, come in!” Ari said, that same fake smile present across her face. “Are you all good?”

 

“Yeah, I’m all good” Cody said as he stepped through the doorway. There was a certain swagger about him.

 

Ari saw a slight smug look on his face as he entered her house. “Ugh, what a pig!” Ari thought to herself.  It was clear that he thought he was gonna get some action, and Ari could tell he was smug at the thought of her coming running back to him. He had no idea what he was really in for.

 

“You remember where my room is, right?” Ari asked Cody as she looked up at him. He was so tall, so muscular. She literally had to move her head up so that she could make eye contact with him.

 

“Yeah, just upstairs and to the right, isn’t it?” Cody asked back to her confidently.

 

“Yeah, that’s right. Why don’t you head up there now and I’ll fix us a drink? Are you thirsty? Do you want some juice or something?” Ari questioned the hunk of an 18-year-old. 

 

“Yeah, juice sounds good to me.” Cody said back to her, clearly pleased with the special treatment that he was receiving.

 

That same smug look was plastered across his face. It was beginning to piss Ari off, but she couldn’t show it. Cody was clearly very satisfied with the pampering that she was giving him.

 

“Okay perfect, I’ll just be a minute!” Ari said with a slightly over exaggerated tone to her voice.

 

With that, she turned around and headed towards the kitchen, making sure that her ass jiggled as much as possible as she strutted away. Cody stood there for just a moment, completely entranced by Ari’s gorgeous ass. He was absolutely ecstatic about the situation he now found himself in. He thought about all the fun he was about to have tonight as he made his way up the stairs and towards Ari’s bedroom. Little did he know…

 

 

 

 

 

Ari opened the kitchen cupboard and stood on her tiptoes as she reached for a glass. She fished one out and put it down on the kitchen counter next to the carton of orange juice she had just retrieved from the fridge. Kevin’s wooden box was on the kitchen counter as usual, but he wouldn’t be in there. Ari knew that it was going to be another hour or two before Kevin and Amanda arrived home.

 

Ari then picked up a glass jar from within one of the cupboards. This glass jar was essential to her plan, as in this glass jar, was multiple doses of the vaccine. This was the very substance that was used to keep Kevin as a tiny little man, but today it served a whole new purpose.

 

Ari took out a single vaccine from the jar, before unscrewing the metal lid off of the glass vile. The vaccine was a purple looking substance and would usually be taken out of a syringe to inject the vaccine taker, but Ari was trusting that what she was about to do would work.

 

“Okay, that should do it…” Ari spoke to herself as she began pouring the purple liquid into the glass of orange juice. The purple color faded away as she gave the juice a stir with a spoon.

 

What Ari was doing here was somewhat of a leap of faith. Ari had looked into it during lunch at school earlier, and if the many articles she had read were correct, then drinking the vaccine should have the exact same shrinking effect that injecting it would have. Apparently, drinking the vaccine speeds up the process and will begin to shrink whoever consumes it in just minutes. 

 

“Okay, that should be perfect…” Ari said to herself once again as she stared at the glass of orange juice before her. She hoped and prayed this would work. If it didn’t, her whole plan would completely crumble.

 

She took one deep breath before picking up the glass. She didn’t even have a plan B for if this failed. It was all going into this.

 

Ari looked at herself in the kitchen mirror. She squeezed her boobs together and practiced that same fake smile, before turning round and heading toward her bedroom…

 

 

 

 

 

Kevin remained underneath Zoe’s feet for the next 5 minutes or so. That 5 minutes had been a chance for Kevin to reevaluate and think about his current position in life. He relayed the last 10 minutes in his head over and over, making him ask many questions of himself and sparking many thoughts.

 

“Do I actually enjoy this?” Was a question that was ringing over and over again in his mind as his face continued to get coated in a mix of Zoe’s foot sweat and his own cum. He thought about how he simply hadn’t been able to resist Zoe’s impressive feet. He thought about how the thought of the sheer size and power of her soles had sparked some major horniness deep within him, and pretty much sent him wild.

 

He also simply could not get the words that Zoe had spoken out of his head. Zoe had told him that he was accepting his new role as Ari and Amanda’s pet, and how he didn’t just accept it, but he actually liked it. No matter how much Kevin didn’t want it to be true, there was simply no denying she may have been right.

 

Finally, after spending those 5 minutes being rolled around underfoot and being completely dominated by Zoe’s feet, Kevin felt the powerful sole pause and lift off of him.

 

Kevin felt a pinch on the back of his shirt, and he quickly felt himself being hoisted up. He hung there helplessly as he was brought up to the gorgeous face of the ginormous Zoe. Zoe flashed a quick smile, showing off her impressive white teeth, teeth so powerful that they could easily crush Kevin in an instant.

 

“I hope you know that I didn’t do that to embarrass or degrade you, Kevin. I did it because I wanted to help you realise that you truly enjoy this. By the looks of it, you truly do enjoy it.” She spoke down to him.

 

Kevin just hung there silently. He didn’t know what to say. He was still unsure of where he stood on the whole situation. 

 

“You don’t have to say anything back to me Kevin, but I just want you to understand that there’s absolutely no shame in liking it.” Zoe began. “To be completely honest Kevin, anyone in your situation might have the same reaction. Your sister and mom and 2 of the most attractive women I’ve ever seen in my life. I mean, think about it! It’s almost unfair to us other women!”  She joked.

 

Kevin remained silent. He fully tuned into the words that Zoe was speaking.

 

“I can imagine that there are thousands of men that would actually pay good money just to spend some time with Ari and Amanda at a tiny size and worship them the way you often find yourself having to do. If anything, Kevin, you should consider yourself lucky… just think about that.”

 

Kevin just hung there, completely speechless as the giant woman looked down at him. If her aim was to break him, she was certainly doing a good job. Kevin could feel himself being metaphorically grinded down into the ground, reduced to becoming completely nothing.

 

“Anyway, I think we should get you cleaned up…” Zoe said as she stared at the half naked man before her, who was covered in a sticky, sweaty substance.

 

 

 

Kevin had spent the next few hours once again sealed underneath Amanda’s foot. She had returned from her meeting minutes after Zoe had cleaned him up, and she was completely unaware as to what had occurred between her co worked and her son.

 

Now sat on the bus on the way home, Amanda gave thought as to how it had been a fairly successful workday for her. The meeting had gone extremely well, and she had managed to convince her boss to give her that slight pay raise. To be honest, she knew she was going to get that pay raise anyway; A few twirls of her hair a flirtatious comment was usually all it took for Amanda to get what she wanted from men, and she’d always been able to tell that her boss thought she was hot.

 

To round the day off, Kevin had been surprisingly well behaved. Amanda had noticed that after she had returned from her meeting, there had been no protesting, no squirming around in her shoe, absolutely nothing from Kevin. He was finally starting to behave his size! Amanda thought about this as she crossed her left leg over her right leg and she bobbed her foot up and down. She stared at the foot her son was firmly sealed under as it bounced up and down. Kevin was remaining completely still…

 

The main reason for Kevin’s stillness was simply because he was in deep deep thought. He just could not shake what Zoe had said earlier. She had well and truly gotten right inside of his head.

 

“Could she be right?” Kevin thought to himself. “Have I just been in denial about it this whole time? Zoe was certainly right about one thing, there were plenty of men that would literally kill to be in the position Kevin was in right now. Being a tiny man in the clutches of 2 absolute goddesses, 2 incredibly gorgeous women who were perfect, completely flawless over every inch of their bodies.

 

Kevin thought about how many people would be absolutely delighted with the chance to serve his mom and Ari. How many people would be in complete heaven if they were to be concealed within the walls of Ari’s simply perfect ass cheeks and pleasured until they climaxed, or to even be close up and have the chance to marvel at someone as huge and gorgeous as him mom. Lots of people would even love being in the position Kevin was in right now! Being concealed under the sweaty foot of a god-like woman, being given the chance to serve and worship her in the way she deserves.

 

As these thoughts raced through his head, Kevin was beginning to finally think with more of an open mind and accepting his deepest desires;Kevin began to think he might be seeing things more clearly. This whole time, he thought it was a curse that his mom and Ari were keeping him as their tiny pet, but he’d failed to realise it was actually the greatest gift of them all.

 

His sister was literally the epitome of beauty and he’d had the chance to be snuggled in the amazing cavern that was her expansive cleavage, he’d experienced the warm sweaty heaven inside of her ass cheeks and he’d even got to lick and kiss her absolutely perfect, flawless feet and toes. 

 

Now starting to see things from a whole new perspective, Kevin took a moment to picture how amazing his sister’s features were. Those big, voluptuous breasts and that incredible peachy ass, it was almost audacious for an 18-year-old to have such beautiful assets. He also pictured her soft, perfectly shaped soles and the way her toes powerfully wiggled above his head.

 

And then there was his mom. He’d literally had the chance to be under the foot of a goddess all day. His mom was such a stern, powerful woman and he should have been thankful that she’d even let a pathetic bug like him go anywhere near her incredible soles and get encased within her high heel.

 

Despite everything that Kevin thought he previously knew, he just couldn’t deny these thoughts and the feelings he was experiencing. He finally wasn’t afraid to accept his deepest desires.

 

A part of him knew, just knew deep down that this was what he was meant to be now.

 

With this all in mind, Kevin paused underneath his mom’s sole. Hesitating for just a moment, he buried his face deeper into that warm, sweaty flesh. 

 

That torrid smell that Amanda’s feet had given off before now smelled incredible to Kevin. The way he had tried to get his mom’s sole away from his face earlier now seemed crazy to Kevin as now he just wanted to bury his face as deep as possible into the warm flesh.

 

He planted a kiss onto the moist sole. This was followed by another kiss, and before he knew it, he was completely lapping up as much of his mom’s sole as he could. He just couldn’t get enough of it. He absolutely loved his mom’s big feet. They truly deserved to be worshipped.

 

Her sweat tasted heavenly in his mouth. He was lapping up his mom’s foot sweat as if it was the elixir of life and he needed it to survive.

 

In this very moment, all that mattered to Kevin was worshipping his mom’s foot. He was so lucky to be underneath such a goddess. 

 

Meanwhile, whilst sat on the bus Amanda began to notice movement down from underneath her foot…

 

She felt a light, moist feeling on her foot. She felt the continuous wet strokes lap up and down on her sole.

 

“That couldn’t be…” Amanda thought to herself as she stared at her foot. “Oh my god… it is!” Amanda said as she felt more of the wet strokes on her sole. This could only be one thing.

 

Amanda had finally realised that Kevin was actually voluntarily licking up and down her foot whilst concealed within her high heel.

 

This sparked a range of emotions for Amanda. She quickly found herself grinning ear to ear. Her tiny son had finally been broken. He had finally submitted to the fact that his place in life was to be the tiny little family pet. Here he was, completely worshiping her feet after spending just 1 day underneath her incredible soles. She hadn’t even had to force him to do so!

 

Amanda couldn’t have predicted the emotion that came next. For the first time since Kevin had shrunk, she felt an overwhelming sense of guilt. The thought of her son ‘breaking’ wasn’t an entertaining one, it was an extremely sad one.

 

Yes, he was a tiny little man, but Amanda had seem to have forgotten recently that he was still her human son, and the way her and Ari had been treating him was far from human.

 

Maybe this had gone too far.  Maybe this was wrong.  Maybe Kevin shouldn’t be kept as their tiny pet. After all he was literally her son! He had his own life to live.

 

Amanda pondered, deep in thought on the bus. Not wanting to make any rash decisions, she left Kevin to lick away down at her sole as she bobbed her foot up and down over her leg…

 

 

 

 

 

“And then, I stood over him and said, ‘what’re you gonna do to me when your only 5’8, shortass?’ it was hilarious.”

 

These were the words that entered Ari’s ears as she sat on the edge of her bed and listened to Cody rambling on about some altercation he had been in at school. Ari wondered what had happened to him. It seemed that the Cody she knew had been completely replaced by some boring, run of the mill jock.

 

Ari watched on hopefully as she saw Cody take his last sip of orange juice. “If it's worked, it should start any minute…” she thought to herself, watching on with extreme curiosity.

 

A couple of minutes went by, and Ari was forced to listen to Cody’s endless rambling. It was seriously tedious. She was just waiting and waiting for something to happen.

 

Finally, after what felt like years of waiting, Ari began noticed a change…

 

It was incredible. Slowly but surely, Cody’s height had started to reduce, and he didn’t even know it yet! Ari had never seen anything like it. Her ex boyfriend had literally started to shrink right before her eyes!

 

Ari shot up off her bed so she was standing over Cody, who was sat in her desk chair. She wanted to make the most of this. She had rehearsed this speech over and over again throughout the day. 

 

“Hey, Cody…” Ari began as Cody continued to dwindle down. That fake smile she’d previously had was now completely wiped from her face. “What the fuck makes you think it’s okay to purposely flirt with girls in front of my face to try and make me jealous!”

 

Cody was completely taken aback. Ari’s whole entire demeanour had changed there and then.

 

“Woah woah woah!” Cody said as he prepared to rise off the chair and stand up “what’s with the change of attid-“

 

Cody completely paused in shock as he stood up. As he rose to his feet, Cody found that he no longer towered over Ari’s short frame like usual, but instead his head came to direct eye level with her incredible, busty cleavage.

 

“W-what the fuck!” Cody shouted out as he came face to face with the voluptuous breasts. He looked down at his body in panic, double checking he was actually standing up properly. “What the fucks going on?!” Cody shouted. He was slowly getting smaller and smaller, completely shrinking in size and stature as he moved down Ari’s body.

 

Cody glanced up at Ari. Her beautiful face was getting further and further away as he dwindled further down. She had an extremely smug grin plastered across her face, smiling ear to ear as he went further down more and more.

 

Ari watched on in amusement with her hands on her hips as Cody, who was normally such a strong, powerful man, continued get smaller and smaller right before her eyes. He was normally so confident and full of himself, but in this very moment he looked like a pathetic frightened little man.

 

“So, you thought it was just okay to try and make me jealous every single day.” Ari said as she watched the helpless Cody begin to shrink further down, his height now dipping below her curvy waist.. “And then try and waltz back in here thinking you’re gonna fuck me!” There was a noticeably furious tone to her voice. Not just a furious tone, a powerful, dominant one.

 

Cody was frozen in shock as he came to eye level with Ari’s gorgeous tan thighs, and he stayed frozen as he passed her thighs, and those perfectly shaped gorgeous legs came into view. It didn’t seem as though this was going to stop anytime soon.

 

“Well, you thought wrong. You can’t just go around fucking with girls' heads like that! And now you’ll finally learn that your actions actually do have consequences.” Ari stated, and as she finally finished speaking, Cody finally finished shrinking…

 

Cody stood there, and right before his eyes were 2 absolutely ginormous white socked feet and tanned ankles.

 

Cody had once again shrunk down to a mere 5 inches tall. He was once again now a tiny little man, but this time, he was in the clutches of his angry ex girlfriend…

 

 

 

 

Ari remained standing tall; her hands placed on her curvy hips as she took a moment to stare down at the ground.

 

There, on her bedroom floor, was a tiny little Cody, standing at just 5 inches right in front of her feet.

 

Ari smirked to herself in amusement. He looked truly pathetic down there, stood like a frightened little bug right in front of her huge, powerful feet. Her feet would surely be powerful enough to stomp him out if she wanted to.

 

Cody felt a feeling of dread and horror as he came face to face with Ari’s socked feet. He saw Ari’s foot slowly tapping up and down, making an ever so subtle tapping noise on the carpet floor as she did so.  He slowly looked up to see the giant woman looking down at him hungrily, a smug look on her face as her hands were placed atop her curvy hips.

 

Before Cody could say anything or even have a moment to digest the situation, he saw Ari’s ginormous hand sail down towards him. Ari plucked Cody up between her powerful fingers and raised the 5 inch tall man up to her face. There was an eery 10 second silence between the shrunken man and the gorgeous giantess.

 

“What the actual fuck is going on?!” Cody screamed up towards Ari, still confused and scared about the whole situation.

 

“Hmmm…” Ari began, placing her fingertip on her chin to think. “You probably should have checked that drink before you downed it!” She said with a chuckle as a devious smile formed on her face, showing off her incredibly perfect white teeth.

 

Another wave of horror came over Cody’s body. There was no way Ari had done this to him. She simply wouldn’t do that, would she?

 

“You- you mean…” Cody asked back, unsure of whether he actually wanted to know the actual truth.

 

“Yeah, that’s right!” Ari replied back to her tiny prize. “I just so happened to be in possession of some of the shrinking vaccine… and I guess it works even better when you drink it!”

 

Cody’s blood ran cold and he froze in complete shock. This simply could not be happening.

 

“Ari… this is really bad… you don’t understand!” He shouted up to her.

 

“Oh save it!” Ari cut him off with a playful tone to her voice. “You clearly love girls Cody… and by the look of the girls you’ve been trying to make me jealous with, you clearly also love tits.”

 

Cody wondered just where this was going as Ari placed him down on the desk below and stood tall over him, looking like an omnipotent being compared to his pathetic body.

 

“But I bet no one and I mean no one has tits as amazing as these…”

 

Cody could only watch on, completely gobsmacked as Ari began to undress. She very slowly began to take off her low cut white shirt. Ari’s shirt finally came off and finally her amazing boobs became visible. Both breasts fell with down with a jiggle as they were let free. Her boobs were so ginormous, but so perky and well shaped, and those nipples, my god they were perfectly rounded and looked glorious on her fleshy mounds.

 

Ari, now stood with her top half naked and nothing but those tight shorts on her bottom half, crouched down so that she was at eye level with the tiny Cody who stood atop her desk.

 

“Hmmm… I wonder, what to do with you now?” Ari said to the little man with a seductive tone to her voice. Something about the way she spoke indicated to Cody that she knew exactly what his fate would be…

 

“Ari stop! You don’t actually understand what’s happen-“ 

 

Cody stopped in his tracks as he saw what happened next. He was left completely speechless.

 

Before Cody could even finish, Ari began to lift both of her ginormous boobs up over his head and let them flow down towards him. They cascaded all the way down to his tiny body, completely engulfing the shrunken man underneath them…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cody felt the soft breasts fall down on top of him. They were completely pushing his whole body down into the surface below, allowing no room for him to move around at all. He tried desperately to move his body so he could get out of this fleshy prison and explain things to Ari, but it was no use.

 

Ari  now had both of her tits resting on top of her desk with Cody underneath them. She smiled as she felt Cody squirm like a bug. She couldn’t believe he was even trying; she simply had all the power. She quite literally had him right where she wanted him.

 

The thought of Cody being trapped underneath her tits was a simply enchanting thought for Ari. He was usually such a big, strong man who could do anything he wanted. He could get with any of the girls he wanted, push any guy around, do anything on the football field, but none of this mattered as he was forced to submit under Ari’s goddess esc tits.

 

Cody was certainly feeling the pressure from Ari’s boobs. They were pressing him down hard into the surface beneath him. His whole body was completely useless underneath the sheer power and strength of her tits. He had no choice but to just submit and accept it.

 

Ari lifted her tits up with her hands so she could get a peak at the tiny man underneath them.

 

She giggled uncontrollably at the sight before her. Cody was completely plastered to her desk, unable to move as if he was a helpless little bug.

 

“What’s wrong Cody? Why aren’t you getting up, little guy?” Ari laughed down to the pathetic tiny man. She knew even that even if he tried, he wouldn’t be able to move a muscle.

 

“Ari…” Cody panted, his back still completely stuck to the desk. “Please stop now! You really, really don’t und-“

 

Cody was completely cut off once again as Ari let go of her breasts and they cascaded down back on top of him. Ari watched as her breasts fell back on top of him with a jiggle, once again encasing him inside of her fleshy prison.

 

Cody felt the full force as Ari’s breasts jiggled up and down on top of him off the back of being let free. His whole body vibrated underneath the soft flesh as her boobs lightly bobbed up and down, smushing into his face over and over again. Every second he had to accept a face full of tits.

 

“Mffhmph”

 

This was the sound that came out of Cody’s mouth as he tried to shout up to Ari. A small part of Ari’s breast forced its way into his mouth as it opened, leaving Cody with no choice but to taste Ari’s soft breast. The soft flesh filled up his entire mouth.

 

“What was that, tiny man?” Ari spoke down towards her breasts.“I can’t quite here you, I think you might have something in your mouth!” She joked down to him with a chuckle, imaging how even the tiniest part of her breast was enough to fill up Cody’s entire mouth and strip away his ability to speak.

 

Once again, Ari lifted up her breasts with her hands. This time, instead of keeping them held up, she parted her two huge mounds before resting them back down on the desk. This left Cody laying down right in between them, with two unbelievably large, soft, tanned walls of flesh either side of him.

 

Ari gave the tiny man a nudge so he could finally stand up. As Cody managed to scramble to his feet and finally look up, the sight before him left him completely starstruck. Either side of him were Ari’s humongous, breasts. No matter where he looked, it seemed that Ari’s boobs completely surrounded him.

 

He looked up towards the omnipotent 18 year old. She had a wicked smile on her face. This couldn’t be good news. 

 

Without warning, Ari let go of her breasts and they immediately, and very quickly, resumed their normal place. They jiggled against each other as they quickly closed in, snapping up Cody right in between them, completely concealing him within Ari’s cleavage.

 

“Hmm isn’t this just comical? Such a big and strong man, now completely helpless between my breasts, just like a tiny little bug…” Ari made sure to give her boobs a light squeeze off the back of this statement, wanting Cody to feel the full force and power of them.

 

Cody felt the warm flesh pressing into either side of his body. Once again, his entire body was forced completely still. He was well and truly being completely dominated by Ari. She was a true goddess, a true ruler. She simply had all the power, and Cody knew she’d be loving every second of it.

 

As Ari felt the 5 inch man between her cleavage, she made sure to press her breasts together even harder, keeping him safely sealed as she stood up and walked over to her bed. Once stood over her bed, she released her tits from her hands, setting Cody free, but forcing him to fall and fall before he finally landed on the soft surface of her bed covers.

 

Cody scrambled to his feet once again,  unsure of what had happened or where he was. He began to look around, before turning around and looking up towards Ari. He looked up just in time to see an incredible sight. That incredible sight was Ari’s huge thonged ass cheeks jigging out as she took down her shorts.

 

“Again, I bet none of the girls you were talking to had an ass quite like this…” Ari teased her tiny ex.

 

With this, Ari did a tiny little jump, and her ass cheeks jiggled  as she landed. They jiggled and clapped together uncontrollably , only further proving Ari’s point as he thong was practically swallowed by the endless cavern that was her ass.

 

Cody knew that she was right. No other girl could possibly compare to the goddess before him.

 

Ari began to bend down, lowering her ass closer and closer to the helpless Cody as her huge booty approached him. Her ass came down on him with immense power, completely engulfing him, much like how her boobs had done.

 

Cody was once again engulfed by Ari’s endless flesh, but this time it was by her impressive behind.

 

Ari, now sat on her bed with the tiny man underneath her, began to bounce up and down continuously. Every time she came down, those amazing cheeks would jiggle more and more, only highlighting the sheer size and beauty of her ass.

 

Cody felt Ari’s cheeks bounce up and down on top of him. He heard the clapping sound her cheeks made as they collided with each other. He was feeling the full force of this as his whole body vibrated as she bounced and her fleshy cheeks came down, smacking into his face and body and momentarily completely engulfing him.

 

Ari smiled and bit her lip as she bounced up and down. She was thoroughly enjoying the torment that she was putting Cody through. It was almost… turning her on.

 

Ari knew by now that the thought of dominating someone so tiny and helpless turned her on, and this current situation was only fuelling that more and more.

 

It was the way she could feel his body underneath her ass every time she bounced. The fact he could simply do nothing but unwillingly take face fulls of her ass as her cheeks engulfed his whole tiny helpless body…

 

She truly felt like a queen, which was a feeling she’d felt very frequently of late…

 

 

 

 

“Now… I wonder if you’ve had enough yet” Ari said as she dropped Cody into the palm of her hand. 

 

She had finally decided to give him a break. The last 10 minutes of his life had been absolutely torture. He had barely had any room to breath as Ari dominated him with her huge breasts and ass.

 

Cody rose to his feet on her palm, desperate to explain the sheer height of the situation to Ari. He looked up towards her. Her hand was positioned just below her still naked breasts, giving him and incredible view of her tits and hard nipples as he spoke up to her.

 

“Ari, you don’t understand! I’ve been trying to tell you! This is really really bad!” Cody shouted up to her as he panted uncontrollably.

 

“Okay, I’ll let you explain… but I swear to god if it’s not worth my time, you’re spending the next hour inside one of my gym socks!” She spoke back down to him, nodding to one of her sweaty white socks on the floor. This was certainly not an empty threat.

 

“No! I’m not trying to explain the whole flirting thing!” Cody shouted up. He needed to talk fast. He couldn’t miss his opportunity to speak.

 

Ari paused. If this wasn’t about the flirting, then what on earth could he possibly have been trying to tell her this whole time?

 

“It’s the vaccine!” Cody began. “Do you remember when I first took they vaccine and I was shrunk for a-few extra days because of my blood type?”

 

Ari stayed completely silent, still unsure of where this was going; to be completely honest, she didn’t like where it was going either.

 

“Well the doctors said if I ever came into contact with the vaccine again… then I’ll never grow back!” He cried up to her.

 

Ari froze as she stared down at the tiny man in the palm of her hand. She couldn’t believe her ears. This couldn’t be true

 

“Wait, so…” she started, but this time, Cody was the one to instantly cut her off

 

“I’m going to be this size for forever!” He shouted up as he fell to his knees in complete despair.

 

Ari stayed completely still, her naked tits and nipples still practically being shoved into Cody’s face as he dealt with his harsh and cruel new reality.

 

The once big, strong and athletic Cody, who was one of the most popular kids at school and treated like a king in their local area, was now destined to be a tiny little bug for the rest of his life…

 

Ari couldn’t deny, despite Cody’s despair, there was a small part of her that was amused. That cheating asshole would never be able to play with someone’s feelings the way he had  played with hers ever again…

 

 However, another part of Ari knew that this was bad, this was really bad. 

 

She knew that this could land her in some seriously hot water with Cody’s parents, and get her in a lot of trouble….

 

 

 

 

Ari reached into her cleavage and fished Cody out as she stood in front of Cody’s house. She had gotten fully dressed and decided things had gone too far, therefore she was going to return Cody to his parents and accept any punishment that came to her.

 

She opened up her hand and looked down to the tiny man. He had spent the whole journey in there angrily pounding against the walls of her breasts, which of course hadn’t had much impact on the giant woman.

 

“You’re so fucked when my mom sees me!” Cody shouted up to her. “It’s completely your fault that her sons going to be tiny forever, do you think she’ll just let that slide?”

 

“Hey, you’re lucky I’m even giving you back to your mom! If I wanted to I could’ve just kept you as my tiny little pet forever and make you live in my socks, so I’d pack it in if I were you!” Ari said back down sternly to the tiny Cody. This clearly resonated with him and he kept quiet. The thought of living in Ari’s smelly socks clearly wasn’t an appealing one for him.

 

As Ari knocked on the front door, she wondered if maybe that would have been the best thing for her to do. That way she could have avoided any trouble and no one would ever know that she’d permanently shrunk Cody. Oh well, it was too late now anyway…

 

The door opened and up and Ari closed her hand around Cody. Cody’s mom, Natalie, was the one to open up the door.

 

“Oh, Ari…” she said, surprise to see Ari of all people at her doorstep. “I didn’t expect to see you here. What is it, my dear?”

 

Ari paused momentarily. How on earth was she supposed to explain to Natalie that she’d shrunk her son permanently?

 

“Umm… I’m not really sure how to say this…” 

 

Natalie waited on expectantly for what Ari had to say.

 

“I was with Cody at my house earlier, and there was a huge mix up with the vaccine and…” Ari knew she was rambling. Maybe it would be better to show her instead. “Well, let me just show you…”

 

With that, Ari extended her hand and  swiftly dropped Cody into his mothers hand.

 

“What the…” came out of Natalie’s mouth as she stared down at her tiny son in disbelief.

 

Cody smirked as he looked up at his giant, gorgeous mother. He knew that Ari was really in for it now.

 

“He- he’s tiny!” Natalie exclaimed as she looked down at him, and then back up at Ari. “You- you gave him the vaccine?!”

 

Ari could do nothing but nod in response. Natalie looked truly shocked. Ari braced herself. She knew that Natalie now had the ability to get her in all kinds of big, big trouble.

 

A moment of silence ensued as Natalie’s eyes were fixed on her son in disbelief, before she finally spoke out at Ari…

 

“Oh my god! That’s amazing!”

 

Ari completely froze in shock as those words came out of Natalie’s mouth. Cody also froze in a mix of shock and horror. Both teens thought the exact same thing. “What does she mean that’s amazing?”

 

“Oh Ari, you have no idea how much me and Cody’s father missed having him this size.” She began

 

Cody felt his heart drop his stomach as his mom started speaking. He began to think back to the time he had previously spent tiny and how his parents had completely used him for their own pleasure… he hadn’t considered this factor yet.

 

 “We’ve missed having our tiny little guy around the house. We’ve been absolutely craving those tiny foot rubs! To be completely honest, we just absolutely loved having our son as a tiny little man, and now we have that forever!” Natalie exclaimed in glee.

 

An enthusiastic smirk became apparent upon Ari’s face. This was simply brilliant. Natalie was actually happy that her son was permanently 5 inches tall! She wasn’t going to get in any trouble at all for this. She had quite literally just shrunken her ex forever with absolutely no consequences!

 

Cody couldn’t believe what he was hearing from down on his mothers palm. This was not good, this was not good at all. There’s no way this could be happening. Surely his mom wasn’t being serious?

 

“Oh… well your welcome I guess!” Ari said back to Natalie as she flashed a smile. “I should probably go home now, but enjoy your new… son I guess.” Ari said. She wanted to remove herself from the situation as quickly as possible.

 

She knelt down to where Natalie’s hand was placed in order to speak to Cody, who looked absolutely gobsmacked atop his mothers palm.

 

“So, little guy, I guess I won’t be seeing you again! I guess this is karma for cheating on the most goddess like woman you’ve ever met in your life. I hope you think about what you could have had whilst you spend… well, forever down at your parents feet as their little foot pet.”

 

Cody was seething with rage, horror and fear as Ari spoke down to him. There was so much he wanted to do to here, but he would never ever get the chance to do it.

 

“You fucking bitch, don’t you dare leave me!” He shouted up to her as she turned around and began to walk away. He now thought staying with Ari might actually have been the better option for him.

 

“Honey, come and look at this! You’ll never believe it!” Ari heard Natalie shout towards her husband from behind her as she strutted away.

 

Ari smiled as she walked up the front driveway away from Cody’s house. She had completey gotten away with it.

 

She couldn’t believe it. Just the thought of it was actually turning her on! She  had literally just subjected her cheating ex to spend the rest of his days underneath his parents sweaty feet, serving just as their little foot pet…

 

“Just what he deserves and where he belongs” Ari thought to herself as she turned a corner, officially leaving Cody to be trapped with his dominant parents forever.

 

 

 

 

 

Amanda sat at the kitchen table, staring into space in deep thought with Kevin placed on the table before her. There had been a complete silence between the two. Neither of them were brave enough to talk about what had just happened on the bus 20 minutes ago, and neither of them knew what came next.

 

Amanda was in deep thought thinking about just what to do with Kevin. If they were to keep in small, then they would have to inject him with the vaccine tonight. If they didn’t, then he would grow back to normal size tomorrow.

 

On one hand, Amanda thoroughly enjoyed having Kevin as a tiny little pet. The dominance she was able to have over him, it was truly amazing. She could literally feel like a queen from the comfort of her own home as she’d have her tiny little son to do anything she wants, anytime that she wants. 

 

On the other hand, the levels of dignity that her son had left actually saddened her. He had been broken and degraded down to the point where he had literally been licking her sole voluntarily whilst he was trapped within her shoe. This was still her son, and she was worried what this could to do him.

 

She needed to make a decision now, and off the back of thinking for so long, she thought that she might finally be coming to a conclusion…

 

Just as Amanda began to feel confident in her decision, she heard the front door open as Ari arrived home.

 

“Where have you been, honey?” Amanda asked her daughter as Ari entered the kitchen.

 

“Oh, just running some errands…” Ari replied back to her, she wouldn’t dare tell her mom what had actually happened.

 

“Okay, well can you sit down for a moment, I want to talk about Kevin’s situation.”

 

Ari took a seat at the table opposite Amanda. “What could this be about? God I hope she’s decided to keep Kevin permanently small…” she thought to herself as she looked at her completely silent brother down on the table.

 

Ari could tell that something must have happened between the two of them today. They both had a strangely awkward demeanour 

 

“Okay well… as we know, Kevin’s behaviour over the last week or so has left us in a position where it would be extremely hard to resume normal life for us all if he was to grow back…” she began. “But, I don’t really like where this is going. At the end of the day, Kevin is still my son and your brother.”

 

Ari and Kevin both closely listened in. They were both desperate to know what his fate would be.

 

“I can’t help but feel like Kevin’s been degraded to the point where he may actually be forgetting he is an actual human being, and it scares me to think about what could happen if this goes on for any longer.” Amanda continued.

 

Ari’s heart dropped. She didn’t like what her mom was saying at all. She couldn’t be saying what Ari thought she was saying, could she?

 

“So… I’ve decided that instead of injecting Kevin with another dose of the vaccine tonight, we’re going to allow him to grow back tomorrow…”

 

“No, no, no!” Ari thought to herself, distraught with this conclusion from her mom.

 

She tried to maintain a straight face, not wanting to show her mom her complete dismay with the decision.

 

This was not how Ari had wanted things to go at all. She thought about everything that had happened over the last week or so, all she had been through and experienced whilst Kevin was tiny, all the fun she’d had, all the new desires she’d discovered, how much she loved having a tiny helpless little pet of a brother, it was all coming to an end.

 

Ari felt substantially dejected. This was it, this was the ending to having a tiny pet brother. It had been fun, but it was all coming to a close.

 

This was end of Kevin having a whole new perspective, the story finally had come to anti-climatic finish…

 

“No”

 

Ari and Amanda froze as they heard this come from below.

 

Both woman were shocked to hear what had come out of Kevin’s mouth from down on the table. They looked down towards him expectantly. What did he mean no?

 

With both his mom and sisters attention now all on him, Kevin decided to open his mouth to speak again.

 

“I’m not growing back. I want to stay this size. I want to stay this size more than anything in the world. This is the size I’m meant to be. I’m meant to be a tiny servant in this house for both of you goddesses.”

 

Amanda froze in shock. She simply could not fathom the words that had just come out of Kevin’s mouth. Surely he was joking. She took a closer look at him. Kevin had a straight face, he was being deadly serious.

 

Ari however, simply smiled in complete glee. It had finally happened, Kevin had finally broken! 

 

She looked down at her brother hungrily. He had finally realised that he loved being her and Amanda’s tiny pet, he was finally accepting that this is who he really is and this was his purpose.

 

Ari looked at her shocked mom, before looking back down at her tiny brother whilst biting her lip.

 

This was simply amazing. The story hadn’t ended at all. 

 

In fact, Ari had a feeling that the story  was just about getting started…

 

 



Chapter End Notes:

Wow! Kevin has finally realised his deepest desires… what is this gonna mean for the whole family? What will Amanda think? What will Ari do with her tiny subject?

Only time will tell!

I’ve got some absolute banger chapters lined up now! I think going in this direction was definitely best to keep the story fresh and introduce some new dynamics!

Again, please remember to check out the new products on my Patreon at: 

https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

thank you!