- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter 3! Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2, lots of questions are going to answered in the chapter hereEnjoy! :)
Ari stared at her tiny little brother, dangling there from her fingers, his member rock hard as a result of him falling in her cleavage. She couldn’t help the shocked expression on her face as she realised it was her breasts that had aroused the little man. Neither sibling knew what to do or say. 

 

 

 

 

3 months prior to this situation, Ari arrived at the doorstep of the guy she was seeing at the time, Cody. 

 

Ari and Cody had been seeing each other for around 4 months. They had first met at an event the school had hosted for those who represented the schools' various sports teams. This where they first exchanged numbers and after a couple months of texting, meeting and flirting, they finally started seeing each other and advancing to a slightly more serious stage. 

Cody was one of the most popular kids in Ari’s school. He was your typical jock, and was a massive, tall football player standing at around 6’4 and weighing around 180 pounds of pure muscle. Despite his impressive size and stature, just like every other male in the country, Cody’s time came when he eventually had to shrink down for a-few days as a result of taking the vaccine. 

Once Cody had got his letter in the mail notifying him when he would have his vaccine, he made sure to tell Ari the date so she could come round, spend some time with him and she could look after him when he’s in his tiny state.  

 



Ari rang the doorbell, and after a-few seconds was greeted by Cody’s Mom, Mrs Lee, as she opened the door. 

 

“Hi Mrs Lee” Ari said with a big, cute smile. Ari had met Cody’s mom on a-few different occasions, mostly just having a brief conversation with her when she had previously been round. Despite not knowing each other that well, Ari and Mrs Lee had always got on well and enjoyed chatting to each other.

 

“Hi there, my dear” Cody’s mom replied, smiling back at Ari. “You’re right on time, the little guys just through here.” Mrs lee said as she ushered Ari inside. Cody had told her that Ari was coming to visit for a-few hours, so Mrs Lee had been expecting her. “He had his vaccine just 2 days ago. He’s holding up pretty well.” She explained further. “I’m not sure you will know this, but unfortunately because of his rare blood type, Cody’s body has reacted to the vaccine differently to how people usually do, so he is going to be shrunk for a couple days longer than normal” she said, shaking her head to demonstrate her sadness with the situation.  

Mrs Lee was an attractive woman and looked great for someone around the age of 45. She had nice blonde hair and a tall 5’11 stature, which is probably where Cody got his height- well, usual height from. She had a gorgeous smooth skinned face, as well as a nice plump ass to round her beauty off.

 

Ari entered the house and followed Mrs lee into the living room. She scanned the room trying to spot Cody. She had heard that Cody had been one of the unlucky takers of the vaccine, shrinking to around 7 inches tall, so spotting him would be a hard task. The living room was nice and cosy with a very comfy looking couch which had some footrests, as well as a nice coffee table and a huge 50-inch TV. After scanning the room for about half a minute, Ari finally spotted Cody in a surprising place, the footrest of the brown cushioned couch.

“Hmm” Ari pondered to herself. “Why’s Cody on the footrest of the couch? Oh sh*t does that mean…” she continued to think.  

Still stood by the living room door, Ari watched as Mrs Lee strutted over to where Cody was down on the footrest and continued to watch as she reached down to pick the tiny man up. He was well and truly dwarfed by her massive fingers as she plucked him up and dropped him into the palm of her palm to carry over to Ari. Walking back over, Mrs Lee could see the clogs turning in Ari’s head as the 18-year-old was deep in thought.

Ari was a smart girl, seeing Cody on the footrest of the couch, Ari would definitely be able to work out what that means. Mrs Lee saw a slightly concerned look on Ari’s face. She didn’t want Ari to think she was treating Cody in a cruel way during his time as a tiny man, she knew there were tonnes of stories and rumours going around their school about fellow students being treated badly when they had shrunk.  Worried Ari might think this was one of those situations, Mrs Lee spoke out to justify herself.

 

“Sorry dear” she began “I’m up on my feet all day working and looking after him because of his height, so… in return he repays me every soften throughout the day by rubbing my sore feet.” She said, glancing down at her tiny son in her palm who had begun to blush. “It’s nothing I would ever ask of him when he’s normal sized, but there’s something about the detail he can put in at this size, it just feels so pleasant and unlike anything I have ever felt before. It really does help after a day of hard work. Isn’t that right little man?” Mrs Lee said to her tiny son.

 

“Yeah, mom, I guess.” He replied back reluctantly.

“No, no I understand” Ari said in an attempt to reassure Mrs Lee. She knew Mrs Lee was a nice lady and had a good relationship with her son, so she understood this wasn’t a cruel situation. Besides, it can’t be easy having to change your daily schedule for a few days to accommodate your shrunken son, so if it helps her relax then that’s completely understandable.


“It must be lots of hard work to look after someone that small.” She said, smiling at Mrs Lee and glancing down at Cody with slight pity in her eyes. She could almost feel Cody’s own embarrassment as she looked down at the tiny man. 

Amid their chat and these thoughts, there was something about the whole situation that very much intrigued Ari..

“Yeah, it really is. Although I don’t make him do nearly as much as his father does. Yesterday after he got in from work, he had Cody down at his feet for 45 minutes whilst he watched TV! I think he enjoys the tiny foot rubs more than I do!” She laughed.

Ari let out a smile, however she was very consumed in her own thoughts. This topic had begun to gain her engagement more and more as it went on. Down below on his mother's palm, Cody felt himself begin to become even more red with embarrassment.

“Anyway,” Mrs Lee continued, carefully plucking Cody out of her palm. “You know where Cody’s room is don’t you dear, I’m sorry I can’t chat for long, but I need to get on with some house chores.” She lifted Cody up to her face as the little man dangled from her fingers. “You’ve got a really good girl here Cody, you make sure that you’re nice to her and treat her well.” She lectured her son.

 

“Yeah mom, of course. Now put me down!” He said frustratingly.

 

“Okay, okay no need to get mad I’m only trying to help.” She said back as she dropped him into Ari’s hand. “Have fun you two!”

 

 

 

Going up the stairs and down the hallway, Ari entered Cody’s room, carefully carrying the little man in her hand as she shut the door behind her. 

Cody’s room was your typical 18-year-old jocks bedroom. He had a large double bed in the centre of his room, a huge TV and PlayStation plugged into the wall, posters of his favourite football team scattered on the walls and so on.

As Ari entered the room that she was so familiar with, she saw an unusual tiny wooden box on his bedside table. This began to make sense, as she had heard that once vaccine takers had shrunk, if they had shrunk really small like Cody, then they would be given a temporary wooden box with a tiny bed and tiny clothes inside of it that they could sleep in throughout the time they spent small.

Ari sat herself down on Cody’s bed and got comfy before opening her hand and examining the little man sat down in her palm. This was surreal for Ari. She had only ever heard about people who had shrunk as small as Cody. She had only seen classmates of hers who had only lost a foot or two off their height and therefore still had to attend school, but never someone that could fit in the palm of her hand. Now she was seeing a tiny 7-inch-tall man right before her eyes.

She was used to looking up at Cody’s usual 6’4, strong frame and there he was, sat down shorter than her hand itself. Cody was usually able to run through big, brute like football players with ease but in his current state he would find it difficult to push over the lamp on his bedside table. It really was fascinating to Ari. 

“Hey Cody, how are you holding up?” She asked softly, slightly unsure of how to approach this conversation.

 

“Honestly, not awfully. At first, I was really worried, but you know what things haven’t been nearly as bad as I thought they would. It’s much better now you’re here, I’ve missed seeing your face.” Cody replied.

 

“I’ve missed seeing you too Cody. I know it’s only been a few days, but it feels like weeks!” She replied back.

 

“I know, but it’s honestly not too bad. Just a couple more days and I’m back to normal. It’s just a bummer I got unlucky and shrunk this small.” He said back to her.

 

Off the back of this statement, Ari wondered how unlucky it really was to shrink that small. Males That had shrunk to at least 1 foot tall were still legally required to attend school for the 3 days they were smaller, as long as a a family member who attended the school could supervise them. This led to lots of unfortunate situations for those students. She recalled one classmate who had shrunk to 1 foot tall, barely the size of a 30-centimetre ruler. His sister had to carry him to his classes in her pocket all day, until they were separated into different locker rooms during a P.E class due to being opposite genders. He went missing for the whole P.E class and it turned out that one of the football players had got ahold of him in the boy's locker room and as a joke left him tied him up inside his sweaty gym sock for the whole duration of class. He spent a whole hour in that sock, with the stench of sweaty feet filling up his nostrils the whole time. As rumour has it, because he was so much smaller than usual, the smell inside of the gym sock was so strong that he got really used to the smell of sweaty socks and began to crave that same smell. As the story goes, later that night, 1 day before he was scheduled to grow back, his sister woke up in the middle of the night and found her 1-foot-tall brother sniffing around inside her sock drawer. She had found the sock that he had climbed into, grabbed him out of it, and inside of the sock there was a whole load of her brothers cum that he had busted out whilst in there.  As you can imagine this caused lots of family complications and the boys' mother and father, as well as his sister of course, were not at all happy with him.

 

Ari looked down at Cody. She really wanted to give him a massive hug. During usual times, not only was the clear attraction between the pair of good-looking humans extremely strong, but they genuinely did get along very well, often venting and helping one another find comfort with their problems.

Ari had always thought that even if the attraction wasn’t there between the two, they always would have gotten along as great friends anyway. To add to the despair of the situation, they both were finding really hard to go a-few days without sex. Over the next hour, Ari and Cody spent some time talking to each other, laughing and enjoying one another’s company, however throughout all of this, one thing had stuck on Ari’s mind that she wanted to ask him about.

 

“So…” she began “I’m just curious… that thing with your mom…” she continued. Cody started to see where this was going.

 

“Yes…” he replied, just wanting to get it over with “over the last couple of days I have been giving her… foot rubs.” He said in a dejected tone before continuing. “Look, I really don’t like rubbing her feet, at my tiny size the smell is 10 times as strong whilst I’m down there.” He joked, holding his nose to demonstrate as they giggled together.

“But at the end of the day she has been putting lots of work into looking after me and making sure I’m safe and well fed whilst I’m at this size, so I feel like when her feet are sore and she’s been working hard all day, the least I can do is help her out when she asks me for one. Besides, it’s not like I’m able to say no at this size!” He joked again.

That last comment stuck on Ari’s mind. “I’m kidding, I’m kidding, I really don’t think my mom would make me do anything if I was to say no, but she is a fiery woman so when I’m this size I’m definitely not going to test that boundary.”

 

Something about this whole situation was really catching Ari’s attention and giving her lots of food for thought.

 

“And she said something about your dad too?” She asked him inquisitively “you have to give him foot rubs after work?” 

 

“Ugh, yeah those of the worst.”  He explained “my dad spends his day in hot stuffy office and comes back home after work using the bus, so when he comes home, his feet always stink. Usually the foot rubs I give him are so much longer as well. He just sits himself down on the couch and and expectantly puts me on the footrest. Again, I don’t want to find out, but I feel like he definitely wouldn’t take no for an answer.” Cody ranted on. 

 

Ari listened on, extremely engaged with what Cody was saying.

 

“Then again, he works hard for me too and I know he loves me, so I guess it’s the least I could do whilst I’m tiny. One thing about it does bother me slightly though…. There’s a part of me that feels… I don’t know…  like they both enjoy me being tiny.”

 

“What do you mean” Ari asked, her engagement to the conversation only growing.

 

“I don’t know…” Cody began. “I might be overthinking it and being paranoid, and I know my parents love me and care for me so much, but I can’t help but think that when I’m there at their feet or in the palm of their hands that they enjoy it way too much. It’s just the little things, like the grins they give each-other whilst we eat dinner and I have to sit on the table and eat tiny little portions. Or when I’m sat in the palm of their hand, and they call me jokey names referring to my size. Most of all I just can’t help but think when I’m down there at their feet in the evening whilst they watch TV on the couch, they maybe… I don’t know, like feeling of power of they have over me, knowing that if they wanted to then they could make me rub their feet all day or smother my whole body with their soles.”

 

Ari was in a world of her own thoughts. She couldn’t understand why, but for some reason, there was a part of her that was getting rather turned on by the conversation her and Cody were having. Just thinking about what Cody had said, his parents having the power over him and taking advantage of his tiny size. The thought of having a tiny man who has no choice but to do what you say. It was starting to get her going. She couldn’t stop picturing Cody down at his parents' feet, looking up at them like gods, unable to defy them. She pictured the smug look on Mr and Mrs Lees faces as they “jokingly” tease their son whilst they snuggle up on the couch, their feet outstretched with their little servant at the end.

 

“Ari?” Cody said “hello?” 

 

Suddenly Ari snapped out of it. She quickly began to feel guilty for letting herself get turned on by all of this. Cody is still a human. All males that shrink down after the vaccine are still human. She shouldn’t be thinking about tiny men in this way. She shouldn’t be thinking about Cody’s parents treating him like that. Cody has parents who love him, she’d seen the family bond they have with her own eyes numerous times whilst he was normal sized. She believed they certainly wouldn’t do anything with malicious intent to make fun of or humiliate their son.

 

“Sorry, I just got distracted” she replied to the tiny man, snapping back to reality.

 

Ari took a quick glance at her phone realised it was already 6PM. She needed to go home so she could start getting ready for her soccer match that night. Explaining this to Cody, she rose off Cody’s bed and left his room with Cody safely clasped in her hand, taking the little man back down to his mom.

Back in the living room, Ari gently placed Cody back into his mom's large, outstretched hand before Mrs Lee and Ari said their goodbyes. Before turning to leave, Ari blew Cody a kiss goodbye and gave him a wink, ready to see him again back at full size in a-few days.

As she approached the door on her way out of the living room, Ari crossed paths with Mr Lee, Cody’s father who had just gotten in from work. Mr Lee, similar to Cody, was a very large and well-built man. He stood at around 6’5, towering over Ari’s short frame. He had a nice head of hair and a thick moustache above his top lip. He was dressed in an expensive looking suit and some huge size 13 shoes.  They exchanged their brief hellos before Ari headed for door, opened it and began to leave. Just as she was on her way out, she heard Mr Lee greet his wife from back in the living room.

 

“Honey I’m home! Where’s the little guy? My feet are killing me from today, I’m gonna need a long massage tonight!” He said joyfully.

 

Ari cringed for Cody, feeling sorry for the little man and the evening he had in store down at his father's smelly feet as she shut the door behind her.

 

As Ari walked home, she was desperately trying to ignore and get rid of the thoughts in the back of her head before her soccer match, but she couldn’t help it. That feeling she had felt whilst Cody had told her about the dynamic between him and his parents. That sense of domination. The thoughts were so fresh in her mind. As the evening passed and Ari played her soccer match, her frame of mind began to come back to normal. The feelings she had felt whilst round Cody’s house would soon fade but, every so often, she couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to have a tiny man.

 

 

 

Back in the present day, Kevin and his sister were still silently sharing a stare in shock. They had come to somewhat of a stalemate in regard to who could stay quiet the longest. As Ari stared at her tiny brother dangling in front of her face from her fingers, she simply did not know what to say. Looking up at his gigantic sister, Kevin understood this was his responsibility and he should be the one to talk first.

 

“Ari, I am so so sorry, I don’t know what happened, one minute I was on your shoulder and then I lost my footing and then next thing I know I’m… down there” Kevin scrambled as he gave a suggestive nod towards her boobs.

 

Ari thought about what to say back to this. She was still taken aback by shock as she tried to gather her thoughts. On one hand, Kevin, her older brother, was throbbing rock hard from being inside her cleavage. She had every right to be disgusted and angry at him. Ari went through a range of emotions before she spoke.  “How could he do this?” She thought to herself initially. “I’m his little sister, and he’s getting turned on by me!” She raged again in thought, wildly confused. 

 

Meanwhile, Kevin was frightened. He saw anger burning in his little sisters' eyes as he looked up at her, awaiting a response. This was an anger he had become very familiar with as they grew up together.  Ari and Kevin love each other lots and had a great sibling relationship, but my god did she have a fiery side to her, she’s had that fiery side since they were little kids. This was a trait that without doubt was passed down to her by their mother. Kevin began to wonder if he should start to panic. If she wanted to, she could quite-simply pinch her fingers together and it would be enough squash him like a fly on the wall, barely a trace left behind. “She would never do that to me, surely not” Kevin thought, trying to reassure himself. As Kevin gazed into his sisters' fiery big brown eyes, eyes that were almost staring a hole straight through him, he saw her anger turn to something else… sympathy. 

 

Back up above, Ari had begun to further analyse the situation, and amid all the anger and confusion, she had managed to calm herself down. “Kevin is my brother; we love each other and and I need to calm down.” Ari rationalised. “It could easily be my fault that he lost his balance and fell in there. And besides, it’s not his fault he got hard, my boobs were surrounding his whole body and probably rubbed him up in some way. It would be really difficult to not get hard in that situation at that size.” She pondered again, with a tiny little hinge of amusement that she quickly shook off from that last thought. 

 

“Kev, honestly, it’s fine. she spoke finally “I completely understand, in your situation it would be impossible not to get hard down there” she said to him sympathetically, lowering him into the palm of her hand, where she believed would be a less threatening position for him.

 

“You- you mean you're not mad?” He questioned as he looked up to her hopefully.

 

“No, it’s completely fine, accidents happen, and some accidents were bound to happen when you are this size.” She reassured her brother with a smile. “Why don’t we just pretend it never happened, huh?” She spoke. She was eager to move on from this. She felt very uncomfortable with the whole situation, and she could tell Kevin did too. No good was going to come from them pondering on it and continuing to talk about it. The least awkward thing to do was to just pretend like it never happened. “Let’s just finish the movie then go to bed.”

 

With that, Ari raised Kevin back up to her shoulder. The little man, now sat back in his original place took a seat, unsure whether or not to say anything further. The two siblings continued to finish the film in an extremely awkward silence. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife. Kevin was making sure that he stayed absolutely still on his sister's shoulder for the rest of the film, not daring to risk a repeat of what just happened. As they watched on and both tried to forget about what happened, neither sibling could shake the thoughts in the back of their mind. Although still guilty and ashamed, Kevin couldn’t help but think about how amazing it had felt being between his sisters' boobs. The soft feeling, that smell, it was bliss. If this wasn’t this little sister he was thinking about, then the whole situation would be complete heaven.  


Ari was also dealing with some thoughts she couldn’t quite comprehend herself. Although she knew it was wrong and an awful situation, she couldn’t help but feel rather amused that her brother had got turned on by her breasts. Her mind flickered back to her experience with Cody when he had shrunk months ago. That idea of domination, having all the control. It was enticing. She took a guilty moment to picture it. Her older brother wedged in her cleavage, pinned completely still. How huge they must’ve looked in comparison to him as they began engulfing his whole body, rubbing his cock as they moved, taking his cock all the way to full capacity. Ari quickly pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind, this was entirely different, this was her brother she was thinking about. Ari felt temporarily disgusted with herself for picturing her own brother like that. Both siblings shared the same frame of mind: trying to ignore what happened but both having that slight guilty desire in the back of their heads. Just 3 days, they both thought, then things will go back to normal.

 

Around an hour or so later, the film had finally finished. Both Kevin and Ari started to find themselves feeling increasingly tired and agreed they would go up to bed. Glancing over to the huge clock that was hung up on the kitchen wall, Kevin saw the time was around 10PM. “Still a few hours before Mom gets home then” he thought to himself. From past experiences both Kevin and Ari knew when their mom partied, she partied hard, so they didn’t expect her to be back until the early hours of the morning. With that, Kevin and and Ari decided they would take Kevin’s wooden box up to her room and he would sleep on her bedside table for the night. This way, someone was there to look after him during the night if any problems occurred. 

 

Kevin lay in Ari’s closed hand as he felt her enter her room and sit down on her bed. Kevin in one hand, his wooden box in the other, she then carefully placed Kevin down on the small table beside her bed before placing his box down behind him. Kevin couldn’t help but still feel a sense of awkwardness between him and his sister as he stood there, 5 inches tall on her bedside table. Ari was still wearing her tight sports shorts and her low-cut top, the majority of her bouncy breasts still exposed. Noticing this, Kevin did his best to ignore his sisters' assets. After the events tonight it was definitely best that he thinks about anything else. 

 

“Okay Kev” Ari began as she turned her bedroom lights off and switched on the LED strips on her wall, selecting a soft purple colour to give some light to the room. She had put some fluffy pyjama bottoms on over her shorts. “I feel pretty knocked out, I think we should both just get some rest, it’s been a long day.”  She spoke down to the little man “are you going to be okay in your box down there?”

 

“Yeah, I’ll be all good, I’m really tired so I should sleep fine.” Kevin replied, he was glad they were able to talk, and things seemed a little less awkward.

 

“Perfect.” She spoke, pulling the bed sheets over her body. Kevin walked towards the door of his wooden box but stopped as he heard Ari say “Kev, let’s just forget about tonight. Tomorrow is a new day.”

 

“Yeah, I can agree on that. Good night sis” he said as he entered his tiny wooden home.

 

 

 

About 30 minutes had passed and Kevin lay in bed tossing and turning in a struggle to sleep. It felt strange sleeping in this box and not in his comfy double bed as usual. He was struggling to comprehend that he was literally sleeping on his little sister's bedside table. After many pillow flips and lots of rolling around in bed, Kevin decided he needed to get some air outside of the box. The air he was breathing in the box felt weird, and he felt slightly claustrophobic. 

As he opened the door to exit his box, stepping out he saw quite the view in front of him. There lay his giant sister. It seemed she had fallen asleep facing his box, presumably to keep an eye on him just in case any trouble arose during the night. Kevin wondered over to the end of the round shaped table. He took a seat on the cold wooden surface, his tiny legs hanging over the edge. 

Kevin looked at his sister as she slept peacefully. He began to think through the events of the night. He felt calmed. He enjoyed just having a moment to think by himself. The room was almost in complete silence, just the quiet sound of Netflix coming out of Ari’s TV that she had put on to help her sleep. The only other noise was the soft sound of Ari’s light breathing during her slumber. Kevin watched Ari closely, her body moving small amounts up and down as she breathed in and out. At this moment as he watched his sister, Kevin felt his eyes almost subconsciously wondering down. His eyes wondered past her face and down her neck before they met finally met… her boobs. 

Ari had fallen asleep on her side; therefore, her boobs were being squished together, creating an illusion that they were even bigger, exposing a somehow larger cleavage out the top of her shirt. If they looked big before, they looked gigantic now. 

Kevin stood there, his goddess of a sister in front of him.  His mind flickered back to earlier, when he fell into his sister's cleavage. Oh, those boobs, so soft.  Although this was his sister he was thinking, as he sat there in front of her whilst she slept, he couldn’t help but admire her. Thinking about those boobs seemed to spark something in Kevin’s mind. He felt somewhat of a craving just to get that sensation of touching them again. 

Not wanting to do anything too devious but also wanting to satisfy his craving, Kevin made a compromise with himself. “Okay, if I just get over onto her bed and get an up-close look, then that should be enough to get these thoughts out of my head. No touching, just a quick look and then back to bed.” Kevin thought to himself, standing up and preparing for a large jump, still slightly disgusted with himself for doing this.

 

 

 

Now stood on his sister's mattress, Kevin had made the jump from the bedside table. Despite the table just being a-few inches away from her bed, he had still neatly fallen short from the jump. Right before him, he marvelled and looked up. His sleeping sisters' giant boobs and cleavage right in front of his face, almost filling up his whole view.  

Kevin stood there for a minute, taking in the sight. An absolutely glorious sight. After some time had passed, Kevin decided that was enough and it really was time to go to bed and stop being a creep to his sleeping little sister. He didn’t fancy explaining this to Ari if she was to wake up, so he didn’t want to risk staying any longer. “Right, that’s enough” Kevin told himself “Stop being a fucking creep!”  For some reason, he just could not find the strength to turn around and leave “Come on, that’s enough!” He told himself again. No use. 

Kevin didn’t know what had come over him. Despite knowing he should just turn around, Kevin found himself wandering closer and closer to her breasts and soon enough, they were finally in reach. Kevin got a smell of the same scent that had entered his nostrils earlier, that mix of boob sweat and body spray. A strange but attractive smell, a smell that had no doubt added some volume to his rock-hard boner earlier. Before he knew it, almost subconsciously, he started extending his hands, and started touching up the gigantic tits. 

As Kevin’s hands made contact with his sisters' boobs, only one word entered his mind.  Heaven. They were so soft. They were perfect. Memories of earlier on in the night started to flood in, just how soft and heavenly they felt, how powerful they were. Kevin felt a stir in his pants. This time, he knew exactly what it was. Kevin found himself getting rock hard once again. He knew so desperately that this was wrong however, in this moment he simply didn’t care. 

Kevin ripped off his shorts and pressed his whole body against the massive tit. He began to grab and kiss as if to worship it. He felt an incredible sensation from his lips as they smothered the giant breast. This was becoming all too much. Wanting more, his cock absolutely throbbing, Kevin began to grind his rock-hard penis against the boob. Kevin had experienced sex many times, but in the moment, nothing could compare with the pleasure he was currently feeling. Kevin felt climax quickly approaching. 

His heart was pounding as he worked away at his little sister's boob. The scent, the feeling, the beauty, it was all building up. Kevin’s cock was raging, ready to burst a huge load over his sisters' boobs. Kevin knew he needed to climax quickly and then get back into bed as soon as possible so he wouldn’t get caught.

 

So caught up in his own actions, and practically unconscious from pure bliss and pleasure, Kevin didn’t hear a thing as some movement stirred from above. If Kevin had heard, there might have been enough time to stop and recover the situation. Finally reaching climax, Kevin pulled away and jumped in fear as he heard a booming voice come down on him.

 

“Kevin??!!!” Ari boomed, horrified and shocked, looking down at her tiny naked brother rubbing himself up against her boobs. 

 

“WHAT THE FUCK?!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Oh boy has Kevin landed himself in some hot water here. What on earth is Ari going to think of this? and even more, what is Amanda going to think when she finds out?! Find out in chapter 4, coming this weekend.

Ps… chapter 4 currently isn’t finished, so if there’s anything you want to see, now is your chance to let me know :) .