- Text Size +

Chapter 3

“Uh-oh!” laughed Debbie, extending her big finger and teasing Brian’s slightly-swollen belly, “Did someone have a little too much milk, hmmmmm?”

“Hey, Deb, leave him alone!” countered Susan, swatting Debbie’s hand away from her son. The two women were sitting in the back seat of Debbie’s car, and Susan was balancing Brian carefully on her knee, making sure to hold him there with one hand. Wearing a seatbelt would have been pointless at his size, so his mother had insisted on keeping a tight grip on him the whole ride long on their journey to Debbie’s house. Outside, throngs of trick-or-treaters could be seen making the rounds, dressed up in an array of colorful costumes. It looked like a fun time outside, the one night of the year when everyone played their part in the fun little freak show.

But inside Debbie’s car, there was another kind of freak show going on.

“Haha, what did I tell you about the helicopter parenting?” chuckled Debbie, shaking her head. “He’s 18 Susan, not 8…although of course anyone could be forgiven for mistaking his age at THIS size!”

The big woman turned her head slightly, staring with big eyes down at Brian’s 5-inch body. A chill went down his spine, even as he felt himself become helplessly aroused by the flirtatious and teasing attention of his mother’s best friend.

“You know…” Debbie intoned, twirling a bit of her hair in her finger as she kept her eyes fixed on Brian, “Aside from the last time I shrank you, I wonder when you were THIS small last? Haha, I mean, it’s gotta be before you were born, right!? Haha, Paula! Get a load of that — little Brian here’s basically the size of a 5-month fetus!”

Paula was in the front seat, driving, but she turned slightly and gave them a side-faced little smile. Ever since Brian had finished up his “meal” a few minutes before, Paula had descended into a quiet kind of reverie. It was like she had been meditating on how tender and lovely an experience it had been.

“You’re glowing, Paula!” remarked Debbie, turning to Susan as she pointed to Paula. “Isn’t she glowing? Look at that expression on her face — haha, you sure do miss breastfeeding, don’t you?”

“Well I have to say that it definitely relieves some of the…pressure of my condition,” Paula answered quietly, her eyes on the road, one hand on the steering wheel, as she used her free hand to gently massage her big breast. “Mmmmm, and it DID feel nice, feeling Brian’s little lips sucking on my nipple. Heheh, I know he’s only been tiny for a little while, but it was like the whole thing was second-nature to him.”

“Oh come on Paula!” protested Susan. “You’re in on Debbie’s game too!?”

“Aw Susan,” chuckled Paula, shaking her head gently, “Maybe you should listen to Debbie and relax a little bit, huh? Brian’s gonna be a little mini-man for the rest of the night, so you may as well get used to it and just go along for the ride.”

“See, that’s the spirit!” exclaimed Debbie, pointing and nodding in Paula’s direction. “Couldn’t’ve said it better myself.”

She leaned back down toward Brian and stuck her tongue suggestively in between her exposed teeth. Susan rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

“And what a ride tonight is gonna be,” continued Debbie, once again extending her hand towards Brian and petting his tiny stomach with the pad of her index finger. “I think Zoe’s gonna like you, Brian. I think she’s gonna like you a LOT.”

Brian swallowed nervously, trying his best to face Debbie without looking too scared or intimidated. This was almost impossible for him, however, considering how massive she was compared to him. His mother was already big enough in comparison, but the 6’1 Debbie (6’7 in her heels for her cat costume!) was something else altogether. Brian couldn’t help but shudder as he wondered who Zoe was, and how big and tall she would look compared to him. He knew Debbie well enough to know that she wasn’t teasing out an anticlimax — Zoe was probably big…REALLY big…and he just had to prepare himself.

About ten minutes later, they arrived at Debbie’s house, and she hurried them all inside.

“What’s the big rush Deb?” asked Susan, who was still securely holding Brian at her boob-height as she walked up Debbie’s front steps.

“I wanna get us all nice and comfortable before Zoe gets here!” chirped Debbie, opening her front door and ferrying them past her into the house with an impatient arm. “Drinks for you and Paula…and a new wardrobe for me, haha! I told Zoe I’d have my new stocking on before she got here, and I’d hate to disappoint her!”

“Ok, whatever,” sighed Susan, going inside. “Just…no booze for Brian, alright? He’s only 18 and he’s never drank at a party before, and he’s not about to start now.”

“That’s…I mean, I don’t want any booze anyway, mom,” said Brian softly.

“Huh?” asked Susan, plopping herself down in one of the high seats in Debbie’s kitchen, “What was that, Brian?”

“I said,” he repeated, louder this time, as his mother set him down on the counter, “That I don’t even want any.”

“The little guy’s tummy is full of Paula’s milk,” chuckled Debbie, disappearing into the next room but raising her voice so that they could still hear her. “He doesn’t have any room left for drinks!”

“And besides,” added Paula, sitting down next to Susan and looking down amusedly at Brian, “He’d only need, like, a drop, wouldn’t he? To get him drunk? It seems a little dangerous for such a little guy to be messing around with alcohol, don’t you think?”

“Uhh…” stammered Brian, backing away from Paula’s bare forearm, which she had laid gently down on the counter next to him. It was so big that even though her arm was resting on the counter, it came all the way up to the top of his shins.

“Shhhh, don’t get yourself all worked up, ok?” breathed Paula down on him. Her Texas accent seemed to waft through the air as she leaned forward, squashing her huge breasts up against the counter as she did so. Brian wasn’t able to avoid looking straight at those twin megaliths of flesh in front of him, and his eyes positively popped as they smushed up against the counter, appearing to expand.

“Your mom’s here, I’m here, Deb’s here, and we’re all just gonna have a fun time,” continued Paula, raising her eyes up to Susan as she spoke. “Right Susan?”

“Right…yeah,” sighed Susan non-commitally.

“Oh my god, I can just picture that sour little expression on your face!” came Debbie’s voice from the other room. “Paula, make her another drink! Let her loosen up a bit!”

Paula chuckled softly as she reached over to the bottles lined up impressively on the bar counter. Brian looked up above his head, marveling at how huge Paula’s arm looked as it stretched effortlessly over his head.

“Whiskey sour? Tequila tonic? Or maybe a good old-fashioned screwdriver?” asked Paula, grinning over at Susan. Brian looked over at his mother, who, despite her slightly sullen mood around having him shrunk, did actually seem heartened by the prospect of continuing to drink with her friends. She looked down at Brian, gave him a little smile, and he understood — she wasn’t thrilled about him being shrunken, but she felt good that at least he was in her sight, and she could make sure nothing bad happened to him.

“Uh…screwdriver sounds nice, actually,” she murmured to Paula, who smiled and immediately began mixing the drink.

“THERE we go, Susan!” exclaimed Debbie, making her grand entrance back into the room. “Embrace the night! Haha, check out this new robe I got from Nordstrom last week!”

Brian was amazed — Debbie had changed into a luxury purple robe that hung loosely in some places, but that showed off her busty figure in others. Most prominently, Debbie’s big breasts protruded prominently from the outfit, which exposed her lacy black bra in a noticeable and decidedly stylish way. Brian felt himself getting excited against his will.

“Well girls?” asked Debbie, turning around in a circle, “Whaddya think?”

“Oooh, it’s very regal, Debbie!” Paula remarked, handing Susan her drink and mixing one for herself. “Very queen-like!”

“Yeah, it looks nice, Deb,” muttered Susan, starting to sip her drink.

“Ha, not too enthusiastic about the purple robe, are you?” Debbie asked Susan, sauntering up to her. “Maybe a little too showy for you?”

“Heh…maybe,” chuckled Susan, arching her eyebrow.

“But what if I’m more interested in what our little man thinks?” replied Debbie, and she immediately turned to stare down at Brian. “Hmmmm, Brian? What do YOU think?”

“I-It’s…it’s n-nice, Debbie!” stammered Brian, overwhelmed by the large bust hanging over his head.

“Oh go on,” said Debbie, doing another circle, “And be more specific! How does it make my breasts look?”

I…uh..I-I’m not really, uh, s-sure —” Brian began, but suddenly he was cut off, because Debbie had swooped her hand down and swept him up, her fingers easily going around his little body, and a moment later she had deposited him right in between her breasts, so that he sunk waist-deep into her soft, warm cleavage.

“Not sure?” she purred down at him, “Well, how about now, since you have an extra close-up view, haha?”

“Th-they…they look really nice!” stuttered Brian, getting red in the face.

“Haha well thank you little guy!” laughed Debbie, whipping out her phone and snapping a selfie with Brian stuck between her breasts. “Nothing like a good close-up, right? Ok, next outfit!”

Debbie put Brian back down on the bar, and Susan looked down at him carefully to make sure that he was ok. Paula was drinking her screwdriver and looking like she was quite enjoying herself.

“I think Brian’s reeeeeally gonna like this next one!” chirped Debbie from the other room. “Because I know he likes tall girls, don’t you, Brian?”

“I…I m-mean,” he began, but his attempt at a response only elicited laughter from the other room.

“Hahaha, don’t kid yourself little guy!” Debbie teased, her voice accompanied by the sound of her rummaging around. “I SEE how you get all blushy when you’re up close and personal with a REAL giantess, haha. You can’t hide it, you know!”

Brian knew that there wasn’t much use in trying to argue, so he simply sat there on the counter, in between his mother and Paula, trying his hardest not to stare at Paula’s gigantic tits softly heaving to and fro as she breathed into the countertop. A few moments later, though, Brian didn’t need to expend any energy on trying not to look at Paula, because his eyes were inexorably drawn to Debbie as she emerged from around the corner in her new outfit.

“Oh…DEB!” intoned Paula impressively, blushing a little herself. Susan’s eyes had gone wide as well…but no one’s eyes were wider than Brian’s, who just sat there, mouth agape, positively gawking at Debbie’s appearance. She had ditched the long, flowing elegance of the purple robe for something much, much different. Debbie was now wearing a short red dress, which hugged her curvy figure tightly, impressively showing off the contours of her body. Her legs were long and full, and particularly luxurious, considering that they were graced by stylish, black satin stockings that were woven into intricate and ornate patterns. The stockings alone would have gotten Brian’s heart racing, but it was what Debbie was wearing on her feet that TRULY sent him over the edge. Already 6’1, Debbie did not seem at all content with her height, because now Brian saw that, even more dramatically than the ordinary heels she had been wearing, Debbie was standing there in a pair of TEN-INCH platform heels…the straps of which were woven up and interlaced around her ankles in a sexy kind of “gladiator” style. Brian just sat there, staring. He couldn’t believe his eyes — he had never seen a 6’11 woman before, barefoot or in heels, and the effect was totally mesmerizing and overwhelming.

“Oooooh, you like, Paula?” purred Debbie, doing another spin in her heels. She moved surprisingly well in the platforms, almost like they were a natural extension of her feet.

“Like!?” choked Paula, coughing a little as she struggled to swallow the latest sip of her drink. “Deb, you look STUNNING!”

“Mmmm, “stunning” sounds nice,” chuckled Debbie. “I like the sound of that. And you, Susan? What do you think?”
“I…uh, wow,” Susan managed to say, in genuine disbelief. “I know you’d been talking for awhile about getting those, but…wow, yeah, you finally got them. Good for you.”

“Haha, typical muted response from my best friend,” chuckled Debbie, striding up to them until she was standing right in front of Brian.

“And how about you, tiny man?” she cooed. “How do YOU like this outfit?”

“I-it’s…it’s my favorite so far,” Brian managed to say, figuring that the praise might somehow stave off some of her more intense attention.

“Mmmmm, yesssss,” Debbie cooed in a sexy kind of whisper. “I think it’s time to do a little side-by-side comparison. Paula? Will you hold my phone, please? And make sure it’s steady when you snap the pictures — take a bunch just to be sure.”

“With pleasure,” Paula replied, accepting the phone with a grin.

“Huh?” asked Brian, confused, “What are we — waauugh!”

Once again, Debbie had swiped him up from his sitting position.

“Hey Deb take it easy with him!” complained Susan, drinking more of her screwdriver, and actually taking something of a gulp this time. “He’s fragile when he’s that small!”

“Ha, listen to her Paula,” teased Debbie, using Brian’s body to point at Susan, “Telling me all the safety protocols when I’m the one with the shrink ray! Don’t you worry your pretty little head, Susan — I’m not gonna hurt him…I’m just gonna play with him!”

And play with him she did. For the next several minutes (which seemed much longer to Brian), Debbie posed with his little body in a variety of fun and musing ways, with Paula chuckling and snapping pictures all the while. First, Debbie had Brian stand directly next to her as she stood tall and proud in her heels. Brian only came up to about halfway up Debbie’s monstrous platforms, and that fact alone was enough to make him blush anew and feel uncontrollably aroused. Debbie, looking way down at him from her incredible height, mocked him mercilessly.

“Oh my god, can you even imagine how tiny you look from way up here!?” she laughed. “And look! My heels ALONE are twice the height of your little body! Can you believe that!? Hahaha, like, you’d need TWO of you…just to reach the soles of my feet! That’s just ridiculous! Are you getting all this, Paula!?”

“Oh yeah, I’m getting it all right!” exclaimed Paula happily, snapping away.

“Make sure you get close-ups of him next to the platforms!” said Debbie excitedly. “And then some more of him next to my sexy black leggings! Ooooooh yeahhhhh…”

Debbie kept posing with Brian for several more minutes, and she had just put him in between her breasts again when the doorbell rang. Everyone seemed to stop dead.

“Ohhhhh…I know who THAT is!” declared Debbie. “Brian, will you answer the door?”

“I…uhhh…what?” was all he could say.

“Heheh, I’m kidding, silly,” Debbie chuckled, striding over to the door. “You couldn’t even begin to turn the handle if your tiny life depended on it.”

Debbie unlocked the door, turned the handle, and opened the door, all with Brian still stuck in between her big breasts. The door opened, and there stood Zoe, Debbie’s new neighbor. To Brian, it looked like Debbie had opened her door to a sea of black, and it took him a few seconds to realize that this color and shape in front of them was actually a person. His eyes seemed to re-focus, and he realized that he was staring straight into another pair of breasts…only these were even slightly higher than Debbie’s and he had to avert his eyes up a bit to see them. Long, flowing black robe, doing little conceal the curvy, voluptuous figure…criss-crossed, fishnet stockings, tall, stylish, 6-inch stiletto heels, making her a full 7’1…this woman had it all…and when Brian looked up into her face, he felt himself suck in his breath. Zoe was beautiful — she had long, dark auburn hair, almond-shaped green eyes, and sexy, arched eyebrows…and the pointy hat atop her head conveyed that she was dressed as a witch.

“Hello Debra!” Zoe intoned, her rich voice deep and sexy. “Thanks for inviting me tonight!”

“Haha! Of course Zoe!” laughed Debra. “And I KNEW you’d be wearing those heels tonight, haha! What, being 6’7 isn’t enough for you?”

“Well when you’re dressing up as a witch,” breathed Zoe, her eyes traveling down to Brian and lighting up, “You’ve gotta go all-out.”

“Ha! Well I wanted to be the tallest tonight, but I guess you got me there!” laughed Debbie. “Come on in!”

“Mmmmm, I can see that you’ve gotten the party started early,” purred Zoe, crossing the threshold, bending down, and looking straight into Brian’s eyes. “And who’s this little guy here?”


Chapter End Notes:
The complete story is posted on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep