[Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary: A lonely woman discovers a ten-inch man at her doorstep, and then goes on to discover her sadistic side as she torments her tiny captive.  Then she captures his sister, and goes on to develop her skills of torture.
Rated: X
Categories: Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 24714 Read: 107017
Published: November 28 2009 Updated: February 10 2010
Story Notes:
The giantess is torn between caring for and torturing her 10-inch man, and forces him to pleasure her.

1. Chapter 1 Getting Acquainted by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5273 words)
The giantess explores Tim's body and allows him to do the same to her after tending to his basic needs by providing a bed, cltohing, food and a bath, and an orgasm.

2. Chapter 2 Tormenting Tim by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (9410 words)

The giantess finds that she can be more sadistic than she thought, and she uses her creativity to come up with torments and punishments.

3. Chapter 3 Tim's Return by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 1] (659 words)

The hawk gets greedy.  Tim gets rescued by his tiny sister.

4. Questioning Tim's Sister by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 0] (571 words)
As Tim recuperates from the hawk incident, I question his sister, Jen.

5. Chapter 5 - Jen's Punishment by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 0] (840 words)
Tim's sister has not learned to cooperate with her new Giantess Master, so she is rebellious, and must be punished.

6. Chapter 6 Bath Time by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 2] (842 words)
After her punishment, we negotiated her release from bondage in exchange for an erotic bath.

7. Chapter 7 Jen Learns a Lesson by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 1] (1556 words)
When Tim and Jen are reunited, she willfully disobeys one of the giantess' rules.  Tim has to decide whether he will take her punishment for her -- and a surprise punishment is chosen.

8. Chapter 8 A Lesson in Humilation by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 1] (2176 words)

Humilation can come in lots of forms, and forced cross dressing is one way and teaching humility by tetching and foot worship are handy tools too.

9. Chapter 9 Caged Animals by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 0] (1052 words)
The dollhouse was too comfortable for Tim and Jen, so Pamela decides to train them to be like her ferrets, much to their dismay.

10. Chapter 10 Life in a Cage by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 2] (641 words)
Jen and Tim are locked in a ferret cage, and humilated.  Then Jen is punished for her insubordination by being placed in the cage with two ferrets.

11. Chapter 11 In Fear of Ferrets by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 0] (737 words)
The brother and sister are trying to get over the fear and survive inside the ferret cage.  They are offered an option -- to be free of the ferrets - if they agree to do anything... What will they choose? 

12. Chapter 12 The Promise Made by Pamela Pleases [Reviews - 2] (957 words)

In exchange for their freedom from the ferrets, they agreed to do anything she asked.  And what she asked was unthinkable.  Would they go through with it?