- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The dollhouse was too comfortable for Tim and Jen, so Pamela decides to train them to be like her ferrets, much to their dismay.
Caged Animals 

 Looking at my two tiny captives in the dollhouse made me think that I was perhaps being a little too kind to them.  It was true that Jen was still trying to pull off my stinky socks that I had wrapped her in, but I had not really done my best at humiliating them.

 

After all, I could do with them whatever I pleased, so I thought, why am I treating them like humans?  Scanning over to the corner, I saw my large ferret cage.  It had three tiers, and one tier was recently vacated because one of my ferrets had to be put to sleep.  I still had all the bedding, litter box, and water bottle.  I went to the kitchen and got some Cheerios and poured it into a bowl as kibble.

 

Grinning, I wondered what they would think of their new “home.”  Reaching into the dollhouse, I picked up the pair, gripping each tightly around the waist.  Squirming, Tim tried to loosen my grip.  Jen was still wrapped in one of my socks, her hair tousled and in disarray after she had tugged the sock off her upper body.  She glared up at me and wiggled as well.

 

“Recently, you two have been occupying quite a lot of my time, and my ferrets have been a bit jealous.  One of them was very sick, and I lost her.  Since her cage is now available, I think that the two of you could pretend to be my new ferrets.  That way, I won’t miss her as much,” I said as I opened the latch to the cage’s top level.  “Here you go!”

 

I roughly dropped them into one of the hanging hammocks, causing them to slightly bounce and tumble over one another.  Then, I closed the cage’s door and opened up the lower level’s door where Roxy and Zoe lived.  Roxy was a dark-eyed white ferret, and Zoe was a sable ferret with a mask like a raccoon.  Nudging them with my finger to wake them up, they made a cute chuckling sound, called dooking.  Still groggy, they climbed out of their hammock to scamper into the family room, their playground.  They weighed about 1.5 pounds each, so they are considered small, just like Jen and Tim are small! 

 

My plan was to wear out the two ferrets so they would be less active when I introduced them to Tim and Jen.  While they were playing, I watched Tim and Jen explore their cage.  It had a hanging hammock, two padded “cat beds,” several toys, and a baby blanket.  The floor was made of wire, but was covered in a padded cover to protect the ferret’s feet. 

 

Tim and Jen climbed out of the hammock and dropped to the cage’s floor.  “What is this place?” Jen asked. 

 

“I haven’t been here before.  She mentioned ferrets, but I am not sure what a ferret is,” Tim tried to answer her. 

 

“Look! Down there!” she cried out, pointing to where Roxy and Zoe were playing on the ground below them.  Tumbling and jumping on one another, the two ferrets were playing hard.  “Look at those big teeth and how they chew on each other!  I hope the giantess isn’t planning on putting us with any of those creatures!” She hugged Tim for protection and comfort, trembling in fear.

 

Peering in at this little scene, I smiled, and replied, “Oh, but I DO plan on introducing you to my other pets.  But first, I want you all to get acquainted with being like them.  I want you to go over to the water bottle hanging there in the corner, and lap some water from the nozzle.  That is where you will get your water from now on.  While one of you does that, I want the other one to use the litter box just like a cat or ferret does. I am going to enjoy watching you both turn into my new pets.”

 

“You’re crazy!” Jen cried out.  “I won’t do it!  We can’t be treated like this.  We are humans, not animals!” 

 

“I asked you politely to be my pets, and since pets can’t talk, I am going to gag you if you don’t obey me,” I said in a lowered voice, trying not to show my temper.

 

“Jen, do it, just do it!” Tim pleaded.  “Go get some water, and I’ll go to the so-called bathroom.  Don’t fight her, sis.”  He pushed her toward the water bottle and he moved toward the litter box. 

 

“This is disgusting,” she said as she bent down to put her mouth to the ball that covered the tube.  She used her finger to turn the ball and placed her tongue against the ball to lap the water off of it as it turned.  It made a little rattling noise, but that was not as loud as her sucking and slurping sounds.  I enjoyed watching her pink tongue drag across the tube’s opening.  But I enjoyed her discomfort the most.  As she bent down, I saw her bare buttocks and slender legs stretching.  Her round breasts hung down, and water dripped down her chin, neck, and across her chest.  A droplet made its way to her breast, and fell from her nipple’s tip to the cage floor. 

 

“Good girl,” I coached, as she turned to glare at me.  It was too bad that her tiny face just couldn’t come up with a fierce enough expression.  No matter how menacing she tried to appear, she was just too small to make it effective. 

 

Meanwhile, Tim had stepped into the litter box.  He moved to a corner where he wouldn’t be as visible to my eyes, and there he stood and peed.  “Make sure you cover it, Tim,” I said, adding, “And I think you need to make another deposit before you are done. Squat.”

 

Humiliated, he bit his lip, trying to keep his thoughts to himself.  Muttering under his breath, he lowered to a squatting position and attempted to evacuate his bowels under my watchful gaze.  A few moments passed, without success, so I told Jen to join her brother.  Neither of them would get to play until one of them pooped in the litter box.