- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Tim and Jen are reunited, she willfully disobeys one of the giantess' rules.  Tim has to decide whether he will take her punishment for her -- and a surprise punishment is chosen.
Jen Learns a Lesson 

After getting dried off and dressed, I picked up naked little Jen and brought her downstairs to where Tim was in the dollhouse.  He was sitting up, and almost looked glad to see us.

 

“Where have you all been?” he asked.

 

“Jen and I took a hot bath.  More importantly, how are you feeling now?  You lost some blood after your hawk encounter, and we were quite worried about you.”

 

“It is a bit tender, but I think the worst is over.  May I have something to eat, please?” he said as he stood up and stretched. 

 

Placing Jen beside Tim in the dollhouse, I said, “You two keep each other company, and I will get you something to eat.”  Turning to leave, I moved toward the kitchen, but instead of leaving, I quietly waited to see if I could overhear any of their conversation.  This would be the first time they would be alone together since their reunion poolside.

Jen went to her brother and wrapped her arms around him tightly.  “I can’t believe that I found you!” she squealed delightfully. 

 

“Hey Jen! I have to ask you a question.  Do you remember anything about our past?  I didn’t even remember YOU until I saw you by the pool.  Do you know why we are so small compared to that giantess?  Where did we come from?  Sorry, I guess that was more than one question. But do you know more than I can remember?” Tim asked in rapid-fire succession.

 

Looking down, she shook her head sadly.  “I wish I did, but all I remember is looking for you for the past few days, but nothing before that.  I know we are brother and sister, and your name is James, but I can’t recall anything before that.  It is driving me crazy.”

 

As I listened to them, I realized they weren’t going to share any news with me. Disappointed, I went to the kitchen quietly and prepared some lunch for my two little captives.  I crept back into the family room, trying once again to hear any news.

 

They were saying the same things.  “James, I love you. I remember that much.  That’s the important part!  We are family.  I’ll do anything to help you.  I hope you know that.”

She hugged him tightly again. 

 

I put the food on the dining room table of the dollhouse.  Cheerfully, I announced, “Tuna fish salad! Come and get it!”  The tenants entered the dining room and sat down. 

 

“Thank you, ma’am,” Tim said as he picked up some tuna with his fingers, careful not to touch the silverware without permission.

 

Jen watched him, disgusted.  “Why aren’t you eating with the silverware?”

 

“She won’t let me, Jen.  I have to earn the privilege,” he mumbled, ashamed.

 

Jen glared at me, as I grinned broadly.  Tim continued, “And you better not use it either, or you will get punished.  And I couldn’t bear to see that!” he whispered, hoping I couldn’t hear him.

 

Jen picked up a fork and started to eat with it.  “Jen, don’t!”  Tim reached over to push her hand down, before I could. 

 

But it was too late.  Punishment time!  “Tim, you decide.  Do you want me to punish you for her misbehavior, or should I punish her while you watch?”

 

“Please, she is new, and can learn the rules,” he cried out.  “But, if you won’t show mercy, of course, I will take her punishment.  I couldn’t bear to watch you hurt her.”

 

“Finish your meal, first. You will need your strength.”  I sat back and watched them choke down their food.

 

“James, you can’t!  I couldn’t bear it, so I won’t let you do that for me.”

 

“Jen, you don’t understand what this giantess is capable of doing to someone!  You have just been here a short time.  Believe me, I won’t watch you get tortured by her!” 

 

“Tim, you are wasting your breath.  Come here, now.  Let’s get this over with.  Jen, I want you to come over to me as well.”  I tried to have a strict tone.

 

I put my palm down and waited for them to climb onto my outstretched hand.  Jen didn’t move, but Tim scrambled to comply.  “Come on, Jen.  Get over here, now!” he coaxed.

 

Reaching in with my other hand, I grabbed her around her tiny waist and pulled her out of the dollhouse, kicking.  “Here is the plan.  Jen, I want you to administer the punishment.”  Her mouth dropped open in shock.  “You are going to put Tim across you lap and spank him for me, on his good butt cheek.  We don’t want him to bleed again.” 

 

“I refuse!” she barked. “You can’t expect me to do that to my own brother!”

 

“Ok, if you don’t like that punishment, then you have a choice.  You must give your brother a blow job, or you will spank him.  It’s your choice.  And you have only 1 minute to choose and begin.”  I enjoyed the shocked expression on both of their small faces.  I looked at the clock to start timing.

 

Jen rushed to Tim and whispered, “Tim, this is unthinkable.  I can’t do either of those things!  How can we stop her?”

 

He whispered back, “Jen, I’ve tried to resist, and it is impossible. She is just too powerful—just look at her! She is huge and could squash us in an instant.  You have to do it.  Spank me.  My butt is healing fine, and I can take it.”

 

“No, I can’t hurt you!  You are still weak.”  She started crying.

 

“Time is up.  Please proceed with the punishment,” I commanded brusquely.

 

Without hesitating further, she knelt down in front of her brother and took his cock into her mouth, starting to suck on it tenderly.  She closed her eyes and tried to forget what she was being forced to do.  The saying goes, “incest is best,” but she was horrified at this unnatural act.  Tears streamed down her cheeks as she moved up and down with her mouth. 

 

Coaching, I said, “Tim, is she doing a good job?  Should I spank her while she is sucking your cock?”

 

“Arg, uh, yes, she is. Please don’t hurt her,” he groaned, his breath becoming more rapid.

 

“Jen, you can’t stop until your brother climaxes, and I want you to drink up every drop of his semen.  Aren’t you being nasty!  You are sucking on your own brother’s cock!  What a bad girl.  It looks like you are even enjoying it, too.  It figures that you would be a slut.  I never got to experience incest because I just had sisters, but I certainly am enjoying watching you debase yourself in this way.”  Laughing, I watched as tears fell harder, and she sobbed in between strokes. 

 

“Now I want you to insert a finger or two in your brother’s ass hole.  Make him squirm, and I am pretty sure he will come faster if you do this.  Rub his prostate with your finger.  Now.  I am not asking.  If you don’t do this, then I will and trust me, he won’t be able to take a finger of MINE up his ass. Do it, now.”  The shame and frustration was so enjoyable to watch.  Having two little creatures was going to be a lot of fun! 

 

Tim squirmed as the finger invaded his dark hole.  “Please stop!” he cried out in anguish. “Don’t make her do this to me, please, ma’am.  We will do whatever you want.  But stop this!”  He was sobbing as well.  This was so exciting—all this begging and whining!

 

“All you have to do is ejaculate in your sister’s mouth, and this punishment will be over.  Just enjoy it, Tim.  All your punishments will not be this easy, as you know.  So thrust your cock deeper into her throat.  Hold her head and guide it up and down your shaft, just the way you like it.  Fuck her face, sweetie.  Put on a good show for me.”  I could see his butt cheeks tensing rhythmically. 

 

Still sobbing, Jen valiantly pushed her finger in and out of her brother’s anus.  Her shame was so blatant, that I patted myself on the back for choosing such a horrible punishment for her.  Just about then, Tim panted and moaned as he spurted into her mouth.  Struggling to swallow it all, she gagged a bit.  As the cock slipped from her mouth, she covered her face in her hands, and sobbed loudly.

 

“I’m sorry!  I’m so sorry!” she sobbed.

 

I picked her up and held her in front of my face, closely.  “Good girl!  I enjoyed watching that a lot.  Perhaps you and your brother will be doing much more similar things in the future, for my enjoyment, as well as your own.”

 

“No, please! I can’t!” she cried miserably.

 

“You must learn to obey me.  I will let you and Tim get reacquainted now.  Thank you for the show.  You need to talk to Tim, and he will show you how to survive in my home.  Not all punishments for disobedience are like this.”

 

Picking up Tim, I placed them both back in the dollhouse, to ponder their future fate.