- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In exchange for their freedom from the ferrets, they agreed to do anything she asked.  And what she asked was unthinkable.  Would they go through with it?

The Promise Made 

As the two of them huddled together on my palm, I tried to overhear their conversation.  They were continuing the heated discussion they had started in the ferret cage. 

 

I lifted them up closer to my ear, and encouraged them to speak up.  “What is the matter?  Are you two having a fight?  You didn’t like my ferrets?  Or is it that you don’t like submitting to me?”

 

Ignoring my question, I heard Tim scoff, “That’s ridiculous!”

 

“You do!” Jen cried out indignantly.  “You love this giantess bitch!  You WANT to be with her more than you want to escape with ME!”

 

“I do NOT!” Tim replied sharply.  “I can’t believe you think that!  I’m your brother!”

 

“I see the way you look at her, and how you get hard when she comes around.  And the way you can’t stop looking at her lips.  What IS it with you?” she sobbed, starting to tear up.  “We’re never going to be free, are we?”

 

“Shush, Jen.  Can’t you see she is listening to everything!” he said soothingly, as his cheeks burned red with embarrassment at what he knew I had overhead.  He snuck a quick look and saw that his giantess was grinning broadly at his discomfort. 

 

“That’s right.  I am.  And you two should be nice to me right now while I decide what I want you to do for me next.”  I picked up Tim to separate him from his indignant sister, and I couldn’t help myself.  I moved him closer to my lips and whispered, “So, you like my mouth, do you?  What about my tongue?” 

 

I reached out and licked my human lollypop, and then engulfed his upper body inside my opened lips.  After I slid him as far as I could into my mouth, covering him with my saliva, I enjoyed the feel of him squirming on my tongue. He struggled to push his way back out of my mouth, and it tickled.  So I started laughing and he was able to push out past my teeth.  I allowed him to fall to my palm, still laughing. 

 

I lifted him close to my chest and wiped him against my shirt to dry him off.  Doing so caused my nipples to get erect.  I couldn’t believe that such a tiny man could influence me like this, but I liked it!  I hoped he didn’t see, though.

 

“Now that you have both promised to do anything I want, and because I am terribly horny right now, I am going to ask you to do the unthinkable.”  Jen was still sobbing, and now I could see that she started trembling.  “Relax, it could be fun!” I giggled and tried to lighten the mood.

 

I carried them over to the couch, where I had a fluffy pillow waiting.  “It is a simple request.  Tim, I want you to fuck Jen while I watch.  Right here, and now,” I said as I patted the pillow.  “Remember you both promised!”

 

The shocked expression on both their tiny faces was priceless!

 

“INCEST!  You are forcing me to have carnal knowledge of my own SISTER?  Please, ma’am!  That IS unthinkable!”

 

Jen rushed to Tim and hid behind him.  “This isn’t happening! This can’t be happening.  Anything else…not THAT!” she cried out, trying to bargain with me. 

 

After I placed them on the pillow, they tried to get their balance on the fluffy surface, but ended up on their knees instead, the way I like my pets to be.

 

Tim was valiantly trying to put on a brave front, but I could see that he was truly distressed.  The thought of fucking his own sister was bad enough, but having to do it while being under my watchful eye was unbearable.  His cock was flaccid. 

 

It was clear that I was going to have to direct things, because they were both absolutely frozen in place.  “The sooner you get it over with, the faster you can have some rest.  I’ll give you some food, and let you be alone together for the rest of the day.  Put on a good show for me, first, though.  You promised.”

 

Still neither of them moved.  I think they were in shock.

 

“Jen!  Suck on his cock now!” I commanded in my most authoritative voice, shocking her into action.  “Get him nice and hard so he can fuck you!”

 

She crawled on her hands and knees to be in position in front of his kneeling frame.  Slowly, she lowered her head to his flaccid cock.  Sobbing quietly, she took the head into her mouth, and when she tried to suck on it, she started gagging.  It was difficult to sob and suck simultaneously.  I chose to let it play out and see what Tim would do.  As I suspected, he took over, and he reached down to run his hand through her hair, comforting her as best he could under the circumstances.  He whispered something to her that I couldn’t hear, but I had an idea of what he was saying.  He had submitted to me completely now, and he was persuading her to do so as well.  I felt triumphant. 

 

Gripping both sides of her head now, he started to thrust his hips ever so slowly, moving her head back and forth so that his cock glided in and out of her lips.  His cock grew long and hard, and I could see the pained expression on his face and the tears running down her cheeks.  This was just too wonderful!  All the emotions in such tiny little bodies…I was very pleased.  I think that he was actually going to go through with this!