- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The brother and sister are trying to get over the fear and survive inside the ferret cage.  They are offered an option -- to be free of the ferrets - if they agree to do anything... What will they choose? 
In Fear of Ferrets 

Poor Jen was struggling to hold her own as the two ferrets were licking at her body.  One was now giving her a wet willy (licking her ear), and the other was still persistently lapping at her vaginal opening.  She wiggled in an attempt to redirect the beast’s tongue, to no avail. 

 

In order to even out the odds, I decided to pick up her brother and put him in with the ferrets too.  Sure enough, one of them stopped licking Jen’s tasty parts to look at the new toy placed in their cage.  Tim slowly backed up against the wire wall, his eyes as big as saucers.  “Jen, do they bite?” he whimpered. 

 

She replied, “Shhh, just be quiet and calm.  So far, they are okay, just curious.”

 

Reaching out, he tried to pat the head of the beast.  But Roxy shook her head to avoid his hand, and instead pushed at Tim’s chest with her wet nose instead. Roxy must have smelled Tim’s fear, so she wasn’t sure if he was a friend or foe.  Shifting from one leg to the other, Tim tried to calm down.  “That’s a good girl,” he cooed, a bit shakily.  “You don’t want to eat me, do you?”  He tried to pat her head again.  Looking Roxy in the eye, he couldn’t help but think that he had survived being the captive of a giantess and yet here he was quivering in front of a domesticated ferret! 

 

That relaxed him a bit, so he reached out and scratched her ears.  Then she sniffed at him again, more intently this time. Introductions were over, so now it was time to groom Tim.  Her tongue reached out and started licking at his neck and ears.  Giggling, he tried to push her nose away.  Obliging Tim, she lowered her head to sniff at his genitals.

 

“Woa!” he cried out.  But her tongue reached out and started lapping at his cock and balls, regardless of his protests.  Amazingly, the traitorous cock started to stiffen!  Shocked that he was aroused, he tried to turn away to protect his manhood. 

 

Laughing, I had to comment, “Tim, I think you have a new girlfriend!”

 

“Ma’am, please! Get me out of here!  Jen, too!  Please!” he cried out.

 

“Hum, I will put you and Jenny back into your own cage, but you have to do something for me if I do that,” I bargained.

 

“Anything!” he cried out, afraid of the teeth that were so close to his jewels. 

 

“Jen?  How about you?” I asked.  “Will you do anything to get out of the ferrets’ cage?”

 

“No!” she shouted, defiantly.  “Tim, they won’t hurt you! Be strong!”

 

“That’s easy for YOU to say, Jen.  This one is about to chomp down on my cock!”

 

“Now, now, don’t fight, you two.  Come to an agreement.  Stay where you are, or do as I want in exchange for your private cage again.”  Smiling, I enjoyed their torment, once again. 

 

“What do you want us to do?” Jen asked.

 

“Is that your final answer?” I asked sarcastically.

 

“Ow!” Tim cried out.  “She bit me!”

 

“Oh, Tim, quit being a baby.  If she bit you, there would be blood.  That was just a love nip.  Now, do you want out or not?  I can just go away if you would prefer.”

 

“Jen, please, tell her you will obey her!  For me!” he pleaded.

 

Pushing Zoe away, she strode over to his side of the cage.  She nudged Roxy away from his crotch with her knee, scratching her back to distract her.  Leaning over, she whispered in his ear.  I couldn’t hear what she said, but I let them have it out privately. 

 

The discussion got a little heated, but the outcome was that the two of them moved toward the door.  Hanging her head down, Jen sheepishly mumbled, “Yes, ma’am.”

 

“Yes, ma’am, to what?” I barked.  “Say it.”

 

“We’ll do what you say if you let us out now, ma’am.”  This was obviously torture for her to say these words.  Her cheeks burned bright red with embarrassment and humility.  Tim patted her on the back to reassure her.

 

“Excellent!” I chirped.  “Here you go,” I said as I placed my hand inside for them to climb onto.  Reluctantly she climbed on, after Tim leaped onto my protective hand.