- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Diana's Sex Ed

Story by Redfiredog, renders by Dinner-Kun 

Ms. Diana Winston sprawled out across the classroom. The sheer mass of her body took up half the classroom, with the students crammed against the wall and between her legs. She was half nude, wearing an ill-fitting bikini top and a red thong that barely covered her pussy. The students, the boys in particular, couldn't take her eyes off her.

 

"Good morning, class. You may be wondering why I'm dressed like this? Well today, it's time to touch on something I doubt any of you know anything about... Sexual Education. Normally, this is something you should all be familiar with well before 12th grade, but this is a remedial class. On the plus side, since you're all adults, I can be a bit freer and more... detailed, with the material, than I usually would..."


"Miss Winston, can I move my seat back?" Asked a rail-thin female student who was seated close to her crotch. "I feel like I'm a bit close to you, I can smell your... your, um, pussy..."

 

"Casey, how dare you use such pornographic language in the classroom! You may stay seated right there. If I hear another student speak out like that, you'll be getting a private detention session!"

 

"For your information, Casey, I made a point of not washing my vagina this morning so that I could demonstrate one very important aspect of sexuality: scent. The musty odor of a woman’s crotch can indicate arousal, as well as cause others to become aroused. Now with my considerable size, of course, that smell is far more powerful than a normal woman’s.

 

So I’m going to start with something I sincerely doubt any of you know a thing about: pleasuring a woman. Let's start with the basics: foreplay. Prior to sex, there are a number of ways a man can get a woman ready to perform the act of coitus. A woman’s feet are highly sensitive, and so a gentle foot massage is one way to warm a woman up, so to speak, and speaking of which... well, Freddy?"

 

Her gaze turned to Freddy, who took the hint and began promptly rubbing his teacher's feet.

 

"Good boy. Lotion is usually advisable, but it can be done without as well. Really get in there, Freddy. Work the balls of my feet nice and hard, or I might use my feet to crush your little balls… Ooh, that's better! See, Freddy, you can do something useful when you put your mind to it. Now to go on a bit of a tangent, I see the indent in your pants, getting bigger. Freddy, what you're currently experiencing is called a..."

 


"Oh god..."

 

"No, Freddy, 'Oh God' is something you're never going to make a woman say if you don’t start paying more attention." The classroom burst into laughter. "An erection is what you're currently feeling," she said, stroking his crotch with her foot. "You're sexually aroused, so your penis has become hard and engorged. Your mind is consumed with thoughts of sex.”

 

"I know what an erection is!" Freddy shouted in frustration.

 

"But do you know how to use it?" Diana asked, biting her lip for a moment. "You probably feel the urge to satisfy yourself right now, but of course, since this is a classroom, and you are a student, you'll restrain yourself. Now having an erection without relief can be painful, and can even cause a minor condition of intense pain colloquially known as 'blue balls.' Consider that your punishment for tardiness this morning," Diana said, slowly withdrawing her foot.

 

"Y-yes Diana."

 

"You’ll call me Miss Winston," she corrected. "Watch yourself, or you're going to detention." The student’s face suddenly went white.

 

"Now,” Diana continued, “Erogenous zones are areas on the body that can induce arousal. Do any of you know the biggest erogenous zone in the body?”

 

“The mind?”

 

“Good answer. Fantasy and imagination are some of the best ways to engage sexually. “Talking dirty,” which is something I won’t indulge in now for obvious reasons of appropriateness, can be an exciting way to ‘warm up’ before sex. Playing out fantasies, or role-playing, is another way to make foreplay more interesting. For example, some women enjoy the idea of dominating others, psychologically, physically and sexually. A woman might be aroused by the idea of being in a position of authority, using her power to cause fear and manipulate the weaknesses of those below her, and force them to do what she pleases. Or she might like the idea of being large and physically imposing, and simply using her sheer size to sexually dominate others.” She bit her lip again. “And then there are others, people with weak natures and degenerate impulses, who enjoy the thought of being dominated.” Her eyes scanned over some of the students in the room.

 

“So yes, the mind is, in most people, the biggest erogenous zone in the body. However, in my case, another is far larger. The more observant of you may noticed at some point that each of my breasts is several times the size of my head, and many times the size of your entire bodies. A woman’s breasts are quite sensitive, the nipples in particular. Arousal will often cause the nipples to harden,” she said, opening her shirt to give the students a better look. She ran her finger around the tip of her nipple as she talked. “Because of their enormous size, my nipples are especially sensitive. Each of them probably has more nerve endings then your entire body. They’re so sensitive, in fact, that I can sometimes orgasm purely from touching them.”

 

With a high-pitched buzz, the bell rang. "Teacher, the time is up! Class is over!" An anxious blonde girl shouted.

 

Diana shook her head. "I'll tell you when I'm finished," Diana ordered. She ran her fingers across her nipples one last time, before regretfully leaving them alone.” “As I was saying, my breasts are the second-most sensitive part of my body. You should know what the most sensitive part of a woman is. Can you tell me, Chalmers?"

 

She looked towards a timid student in the back, whose eyes were firmly on the ground. He didn't look up.

 

Diana caressed her pussy through her thong, as she stared down the student. "Chalmers? I asked you a question. Finish this sentence: The best way to pleasure a woman before or after penetrative intercourse, is the..."

 

"Vagina?!" Chalmers said.

 

Diana rolled her eyes. "Technically, I'm not talking about the vagina as a whole, Chalmers. I'm talking about one specific part of it. Do you know what this is called?" She slipped aside her thong, revealing her pussy, and pointed her index finger at her clitoris. "What's this called?"

 

He muttered to the ground. "I--I don't know--"

 

The rest of the class broke out in laughter.

 

That's enough laughter for now. “Class is dismissed! In conclusion, the best way to pleasure a woman is the clitoris. You'll be learning a lot more about that this afternoon, Chalmers, in private study. At least, that's where we'll start..."

 

A low murmur went out through the class. There were rumors that students who went to private detention with her didn't always come back…

 

The other students quickly filed out, and soon Chalmers was all alone with Diana. "Let me tutor you," Diana said. "This is my clitoris. The most sensitive part of a woman’s body. A normal woman’s clitoris is no larger than a pea, and yet it has more nerve endings than a man’s entire penis. My clitoris is the size of a grapefruit, and it can feel more pleasure than you could possibly imagine. Now you may be tongue-tied, but I'm sure you can figure out how to put that tongue to other uses. Come over here, Chalmers," Diana ordered.

 

"Yes, Miss Winston," Chalmers said, and he walked closer to Diana.

 

"Closer," Diana instructed."

 

He hesitated for a moment before finally gathering the courage to walk closer. His eyes were still fixed firmly on the ground, but he found himself flanked by Diana's massive thighs. The pungent, musky scent of her pussy overwhelmed his senses and he felt his heart rate begin to quicken. He could feel the heat emanating from her body, and it made his skin prick with sweat. As he drew closer, he could see the beads of sweat trickling down her body. Her breasts heaved with each breath, and her nipples were hard and begging for attention. The closer he got, the more he could feel himself being pulled into her orbit. He could feel her power, her presence, and it was intoxicating.

 

"Now Chalmers. I'm going to teach you how to please a woman. For someone with a cock as small as yours, your tongue is your best asset. Now will you please lick my giant clit with your little tongue?"

 

Chalmers leaned forward, and slowly ran his tongue along the tip of her clitoris. "Mmm. That's better," Diana said. "Now lick it harder. Really get in there. You're not going to hurt it. I want you to start at the top and go around in a circle. Then I want you to go side to side. Then I want you to go up and down. Be sure to use plenty of saliva. Now, keep doing that until I tell you to stop."

 

Her voice was husky and low, filled with lust and desire. Her eyes were dark and smoldering, fixed on him with an intensity that made his stomach flutter. Her body was ripe and curvaceous, ample breasts spilling over the top of her dress. Her legs were long and shapely, ending in a pair of high heels that made her look even taller.

 

He swallowed hard, his throat dry. He could feel his dick starting to stir in his pants, but he pushed those thoughts away. He needed to focus on pleasing her.

 

He leaned forward, his tongue slipping out to wet his lips. Then he extended it, gently licking her clitoris. She moaned softly, her hips thrusting upward. He redoubled his efforts, his tongue swirling around her sensitive nub. Her breathing quickened, her body shaking. And then she came, hard and fast, her body trembling and convulsing with pleasure.

 

Diana moaned as Chalmers licked her clitoris. His tongue was soft and wet and sent shivers up her spine. "Mmm, you're a very fast learner," she said, her voice a throaty whisper. "Yes, that's it. That's a good Chalmers. Now, this is only your first lesson. Licking my pussy is going to be something you do regularly, every day, and you're going to be very, very good at it. I'm going to teach you how to use your mouth to get the most pleasure out of it. Every single day from now on, you're going to be tested. And if you fail, I'll crush your little balls under my toe. Do you understand?"

 

Her voice was laced with threat and promise, and Chalmers nodded eagerly. He understood perfectly. From now on, he would be devoted to pleasing Diana however she saw fit. He would learn everything there was to know about making her feel good, and he would do it gladly. "Yes, Miss Winston," Chalmers said.

 

"Good," Diana said. "Now what are you waiting for? I didn't tell you to stop... and I doubt I ever will." Chalmers nodded, his mouth wet and open, his tongue darting out to taste her again. Diana smiled and leaned back, enjoying the feel of his tongue on her flesh. She knew she would have to train him well, but she was confident that he would be a quick learner. After all, he seemed to have a natural talent for it. And if he failed... Well, there were plenty of other students to take over.