- Text Size +

“A human city to explore! How wonderful!” Rachael thought as she surveyed the area.

 

There were lots of tall buildings, skyscrapers the humans called them, some of which were even taller than her.  It was amazing to her that such small creatures could build such large structures, let alone so many of them.  Rachael had been to many human cities over the ages and she always felt excited.  Humans were always making such fascinating things and there was always something new to see.  It was one of the traits she most loved about humans.

 

She lifted her foot and took a step forward onto the street.  The people below had been stunned and frozen by the appearance of the giant, scantily clad woman but as soon as the sole of her boot entered their vision, they came to their senses and ran.  Her first step shattered the road and completely flattened the cars that had been left behind.  Her next step tore through streetlights and crushed half the road and sidewalk and several parked cars.  The pedestrians just barely made it out of the way in time but the impact sent them stumbling about or losing their balance and falling.  People screamed and the next step tore the roof off a bus and crushed several more cars stuck on the street.  By now people were abandoning their vehicles and running away with the crowd.  The smarter ones ran to the side and into the nearby buildings to wait for her to pass but many had been caught up in panic and their instincts drove them to run down the street with the group.  In the same direction Rachael was walking.

 

From high above, Rachael didn’t notice what was happening on the ground, she was simply walking like normal and admiring all the tall buildings.  Her large breasts also blocked her view below her so even if she had looked down she would not have been able to see the damage she was causing.  Her hips and thighs also scraped at the buildings as she walked, tearing gouges out of them and sending debris raining below.  Blissfully ignorant of the chaos she was causing, the giant goddess cheerfully strolled through the human city while the people below ran for their lives.  Passing by a wide skyscraper, she noticed a lot of people behind the windows and stopped to say hello.  As she turned to face them, her gigantic rear smashed into the building behind her, shattering its façade and crushing the concrete and metal it was made of.  The giant goddess didn’t even feel it, being too preoccupied with inspecting the cute little humans.  Those who fell under her gaze felt a mix of apprehension and awe.  It was scary having a giant stare at them but she was very beautiful and her expression was friendly.  When she left, there was an imprint of two craters in the face of the building behind her.

 

As Rachael continued her leisurely walk, she stepped on an oil tanker and caused it to explode.  This got the giant goddess’s attention but only because the explosion was loud enough for her to hear.  The force and heat of it didn’t even singe her foot.  She looked down, her view partially obscured by her breasts and saw little figures running through the streets.  Focusing her hearing a bit, she heard screams from the humans below.  Now, being surrounded by perverted cultists most of the time had given Rachael a skewed understanding of humans.  Whenever her followers screamed, she understood it was due to joy at her presence or in response to some kind of celebration.  Almost everything she knew about humans she had learned from them and, having no reason to believe otherwise, Rachael assumed these humans were also happy to see her and cheerfully waved at them.

 

“Humans always love it when I visit. How wonderful!” She thought to herself.

 

She had visited many human cities and they were always so excited to see her.  It made her feel happy to be so readily welcomed wherever she went.

 

In the brief moment the goddess had stopped, the crowds had fled further but it was not enough for them to escape her.  It only took a single step before she was upon them and now the streets were packed with people trying maneuver around abandoned cars and each other.  Dozens were silenced as a massive golden boot came down on top of them like a meteor.  The crowd was thick here as more joined in and abandoned vehicles slowed people down.  Each step flattened everything into a perfect imprint of her soles and generated small earthquakes.  Rachael wasn’t even thinking that she might be stepping on people.  In her city, the roads were usually clear when she walked on them and even if she accidentally stepped on someone, they were happy about it.  In fact, her followers often asked her to do exactly that.  She did not know why they enjoyed her stepping on them, but if they were happy then she didn’t mind.  Even if she ended up applying too much pressure (humans were so fragile!) their fellows would say they enjoyed that too.  Having almost always been around humans like this, it never occurred to Rachael that other humans might be different.  As such, the sweet goddess enjoyed her tour of the human city, completely unaware of the damage and pandemonium she was causing.

 

“All these tall buildings for ones so small.” She thought in wonder.  She could see through the windows of the buildings around her and all of them had cute little humans looking back at her.

 

“Fufufu, all these cuties. I want to take them home.”

 

The roof of a nearby building got her attention.  It was a little under chest height and there were dozens of humans gathered to watch her.  She paused and turned to them.

 

“Hello everyone!” she greeted cheerfully.

 

The crowd backed away, intimidated by this giant, albeit extremely beautiful, woman’s face and meteorlike breasts looming over them but two people stayed at the front.  The two, a man and woman, waved their arms at her trying to get her attention.

 

“Miss Giant! Take us with you!” they shouted.

 

“Oh my. I was just thinking about taking some of you cuties home. Do you really want to come with me?” she asked.

 

“Yes! We love you!” the pair yelled.

 

“Very well. You little cuties are always welcome in my home.” She reached down and let them climb onto her hand.  “There we go.” She raised them up to her face. “Are you two fine in my hand like this? If not, I could find another place to carry you.”

 

The woman shouted in affirmation but the man added, “You could put us in your panties!”

 

This earned him a smack from his female companion.

 

“You dummy! You’re being rude to the goddess! Why don’t you-”

 

“Okay!” Rachael declared, taking them by surprise.


“What?” was all they managed to say before the hand carrying them suddenly plummeted. Rachael pulled her panties open with her other hand and casually dropped the two humans inside.

 

“There we go! Nice and happy!”

 

A sudden flurry of stimulation made her gasp then blush.

 

“Oh my! Very happy indeed.” She giggled as she put her hands on her crotch.  The humans felt very good indeed.  Was this their way of thanking her? If so then she would happily receive their gratitude.

 

While Rachael was distracted by her new passengers, the air force had arrived.  The roar of their jet engines made her look up, just in time for several missiles to hit her right in the face.  The squadron of jets flew past and turned around for another pass.  The smoke from the explosions cleared and to the pilots’ horror, the giant woman was completely unharmed.  Despite being hit in the face by multiple missiles, one of which even struck her in the eye, Rachael was completely unaffected.  She hadn’t even blinked. 

 

“Oh? What are those?” Rachael wondered.  The attack had been so ineffective, she didn’t even know she was under attack at all.

 

The pilots were in shock.  They had all heard of the giant goddess and the intel they had said she had never been harmed by any weapon.   They hadn’t quite believed it at the time but to see their attack fail so utterly, well, they still didn’t quite believe it.  With a growing sense of dread they made another pass and fired more missiles, hoping this time it would have an effect.

 

“I remember now! Those are flying machines human made.” Rachael jogged her memory as she was peppered with explosions. “They bring these sometimes to celebrate my visits and shoot fireworks.” Two missiles struck her face and another hit her shoulder. “It seems like only yesterday humans were dancing around campfires and now they can build things that let them fly without wings.  Humans are so interesting!”

 

The jets made another pass.  Rachael waved at them as another flurry of missiles bathed her in explosions and fire.  Once again they were as effective as a light massage.  A few did manage to hit her boobs and made them jiggle.

 

“Ah! How pleasant!”, she cried.  She was a bit weak to her breasts being stimulated.

 

By now the pilots had expended all their ammunition and were retreating but reinforcements were on their way.  Rachael watched them go and thanked them for the fun before resuming her exploration of the city.  The pilots’ attack had done a good job of distracting her so civilians had been able to escape several blocks away.  Unfortunately, the attack had also stimulated her breasts.  Combined with the squirming couple in her panties and Rachael was getting rather horny.  This made her even more distracted as she fondled herself while she walked.  Not paying attention, she bumped into buildings, causing more damage.  One such building actually collapsed from her impact.  This one she noticed and apologized with an embarrassed expression.  She hadn’t meant to break the humans’ building.  They could repair it right?  Her followers always told her not to worry if she broke their buildings during public “rituals” so it should be fine right? A powerful sensation suddenly shot up from her loins and she gasped.  Her passengers must have hit something particularly sensitive. 

 

“There, there little ones! Your excitement is – Ah!”

 

Forgetting all about the collapsed building, Rachael plunged one hand between her legs and used the other to grab the corner of a skyscraper for support, slightly crushing it in the process.  That hand soon found its way back to her breast, kneading the soft mountain of divine flesh.  Then she began walking again, now not paying attention to her surroundings at all.  She was so focused on masturbating that she didn’t notice she deviating from her route.  Turning a corner, there were a lot of people who had come here thinking she would be passing by and they could safely observe her as she did.  Instead, they were taken by surprise as a golden boot swung their way and crushed half the street.

 

While the goddess inadvertently trampled people, the military reinforcements had arrived, including additional fighter jets and helicopters.  They fired missiles and bullets and peppered her back with fresh explosions but only succeeded in massaging her shoulders a little.  Rachael stopped fondling herself and turned towards the new flying machines coming toward her.

 

“More of them? Are we playing a game?” she wondered.

 

Her answer was another salvo of missiles to the face and chest, including her breasts.  Just as before, they succeeded only in pleasantly stimulating her.

 

“Oh my! That feels good!”

 

It seemed the little humans were trying to pamper her with their flying machines.  She giggled in delight as explosions once again covered her body.  New explosions on her butt startled her and as she turned to see what had done it, she was hit again from all sides.  The attack eventually ceased and the pilots waited for the smoke to clear to see if their barrage had had an effect.  They didn’t have to wait long to see Rachael’s happy smile.

 

“Thanks for the massage sweeties! It felt nice!” she said.  Once again, there wasn’t even a smudge of dirt on her body, let alone any damage.

 

The commander overseeing the mission was dumbstruck.  “Massage? We hit her with all that and she calls it a massage!?  She truly is immune to human weaponry.”

 

Knowing better than to waste more resources on a futile endeavor, the commander ordered the aircraft to retreat.  The military would instead prioritize civilian evacuation and waiting for this storm to pass.

 

For the second time that day, Rachael watched the human flying machines leave after pampering her but this time she was a little annoyed.  The humans had left her hornier than ever and she was craving something more.  What she was looking for didn’t seem to be nearby so she grew a pair of white wings and flew into the sky for a better view.  Her ascent was gentle but still caused whirlwinds to rip through the area due to all the displaced air.  Once in the sky, she looked around for something she could use.  Her panties were wet with arousal and she resumed rubbing herself with her hand as she scanned the area.  After a moment of searching, she spotted it.  An object of just the right shape for what she wanted.  With an excited giggle, she flapped her wings and flew to her target.

Chapter End Notes:

Meant to upload this long ago.  Still getting a feel for writing.