- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter we see things from Rachael's perspective.  How she thinks and how she sees humans.

Rachael cheerfully strolled through the golden halls of her palace.  She had just finished morning exercises with a group of her followers in the city’s courtyard and was feeling refreshed.  It always felt interesting to do those stretches and exercises.  She had conjured sporty clothing for herself to be like her darling followers: tight shorts, a stretchy top for her breasts, and sporty shoes.  Participating in these events with her darlings always seemed to motivate them a lot.  Her giant breasts jiggling with her movements and her shorts stretching tight and rubbing her had certainly felt pleasant and attracted plenty of stares.  Not that she minded such attention.  Being so motivated by their goddess, they had all worked hard for hours before becoming tired and the session ended.

 

As a goddess, Rachael didn’t feel tired and was always brimming with energy so she didn’t really understand what “tired” was.  It was one of those things about humans she still didn’t understand despite interacting with them for millennia.  Being “tired” seemed to make her followers move slower and need rest to recover.  It was the same with her husband when they had sex several days in a row and he begged for a break.

 

Humans were so interesting!

 

Now she was on her way to a certain chamber to perform the first part of her duties today.  Oh! But she was still in her exercise clothes!  A quick flex of her power caused her clothes to glow gold and change into a new outfit consisting of a golden circlet, a white top with golden armor and decorations that barely covered her large breasts, a white and gold skirt only covering the sides, and a pair of white and gold knee boots.  Her divine outfit left most of her body exposed but was rather normal for what Rachael usually wore.

 

She made her way to the chamber her followers called “the milking room”.  Located near the front of the palace on the north side, her darling priests and priestesses were already there waiting for her.  Like the rest of the palace, it was decorated with gold and glowed with its own light.  It was relatively small room containing a few decorations, a thronelike chair next to a machine her followers had built, and a small table next to the chair with a series of stairs her followers could use.  At the opposite side of where she entered from was a smaller door scaled for human vehicles.  A small fleet of those vehicles called “tankers” were waiting to receive a supply of holy milk and deliver it to the many churches in the city.  They were arranged single file in a half circle, with more of their fellows waiting outside to enter.

 

As she sat in the large chair, Rachael remembered something important.  She reached between her breasts and pulled out her husband, Jacob.  He was dazed and disheveled, still wearing his exercise clothes from the morning.  She had put him in her cleavage at his request when they’d set out and he must have sunk deeper and gotten shaken up from all her movements.  Giggling, she gently placing him on the table to her left and, when a few priests gave her sign they were ready, took a pair of suction devices connected to tubes from the machine.  Pulling up her top so her breasts were exposed, she stuck a suction device on each nipple and gasped in delight as they began sucking.

 

Holy milk flowed in rivers down the tubes and into the machine where another tube was connected to the first human vehicle.  As soon as its container was full, the flow was stopped, the vehicle drove off, and the next one took its place.  One by one they came and went.  There was no limit to the amount of holy milk Rachael could produce and there was an entire city to supply so she diligently did her duty.  Yes. Her duty.  For her followers.  While enduring the (Ahn!) sensation of being milked.  She kneaded her breasts to help with the flow and her breathing was hot and heavy.

 

“Ah! Yes. Take as much as you need my darlings.  There’s, mn, plenty.”

 

Dozens of tankers had been filled and left until eventually the end of the line was in sight.  When the last one was being filled, a priest gave a signal and Rachael allowed herself to stop producing milk.  The flow of holy milk slowed and stopped and she pulled off the suction devices with a pop.  The last tanker was filled and moved out but there was still leftover milk in the machine, which her priests would use for a ritual called “pool party” later.  She wiped some residual milk off her nipples with her finger and licked it.  Delicious.

 

In the meantime, her husband had recovered from his exercise daze and had been watching her intently she was being milked.  Now he called out to her as she adjusted her top.

 

“Good job again Honey!  We appreciate it!” he said and the priests and priestesses applauded her.

 

“It’s no trouble at all cuties. You know I can produce as much as you want” she responded with a smile.

 

Since Jacob had recovered, he could join her for the next part of her duties today.  Strictly speaking she could do it herself but she liked having her darling with her as much as possible.  Placing her hand down on the table and letting him climb on, she stood up and, after blowing a kiss at her cuties, departed to the throne room of her palace.

 

It was really just a glorified visiting room where she listened to requests from her darling followers.  As one of the larger and more impressive rooms, it was decorated with tapestries and statues of angels and artwork made of gold and jewels. It was a rectangular room with a wide red carpet with golden trims going town its length.  The carpet had four branches at one end, two going to the sides like a cross and two further back going diagonally.  The four branches plus the two ends of the carpet each led to a door, for a total of size entrances to the throne room, one in front, two on the sides, and three in the back. Besides the statues and decorations, the only furniture was her golden throne, itself an impressive work of art and shaped more like a couch than a throne, located at the center of the cross part of the carpet, and a few multi story human sized buildings near the front entrance.  Her palace was quite large for humans, nearly the size of their city, and it could take them hours just to make it this far so some rest houses had been built here and there to provide them with amenities.

 

Already there was a crowd of followers gathered in front of her throne, the people selected for today’s visitation.  With over a million people in the city, some level of organization was required to ensure everyone had a turn and Rachael wasn’t swamped by visitors.  Her priests and priestesses were managing the crowd but as soon as they saw Rachael, cheers erupted, which made her blush.  It was so flattering how excited her darlings were just seeing her.

 

“Hello everyone!” she greeted them happily and sat in the center of her couch throne, placing her husband next to her.

 

As the priests began organizing people into a single file line to make their requests to her, Rachael watched them with a warm expression.  Humans were so small and cute! The first person stepped forward.  Focusing her divine senses on him, she could see and hear him perfectly.  He was excited but also nervous, perhaps it was his first time, but managed to speak his request.

 

“L-lady Rachael. Please sit on me!” he declared.

 

Rachael giggled. “Oh my! Very well. You shall experience my marvelous marshmallow bottom!” she stood and reached down to pluck the man between her fingers then deposited him on the throne where she’d been sitting.  Smiling at him, she lowered herself back down and sat on the tiny man, her divine rear completely covering him without a trace.  Designed for comfort as well as beauty, the seat was cushioned and soft so the man was compressed between the softness of the throne and the softness of her bottom.

 

The next person stepped forth and asked to be put between her boobs.  Never one to say no to her darling followers, Rachael picked him up and dropped him into her cleavage.  As more people had their turn, they made similar requests to her.  Some wanted to be sat on, some wanted to go in her cleavage, Some wanted to go in her top, some asked to go in her shoes, some wanted to be squeezed under her foot, a few wanted to be licked or played with in her mouth, and some simply wanted to hug her.  One female follower even asked to be her pet, which Rachael granted and teleported her to another room for later.  As she fulfilled their requests, their screams of joy filled Rachael with delight, and their squirming bodies filled her with another nice feeling.

 

Gradually, the requests turned into milder things or requests for advice.

 

Follower wants natural blonde hair instead of natural brown.

“Certainly!”

 

Female follower wants bigger boobs.

“My pleasure!”

 

Follower can’t stop masturbating to her.  Is that okay?

“It’s wonderful! I’m glad you like me so much!”

 

Follower has feelings for a girl but feels like he’s being unfaithful to the goddess.  What should he do?

“It’s perfectly fine! And when you become a couple, come back and we’ll celebrate!”

 

Follower wants a guy to notice her but he’s always distracted by the goddess.  How can she get him to notice her while also respecting the goddess?

Rachael blesses the follower with a 7-foot stature. “Be bold and get in close! You can get his attention more easily this way!”

 

After the final person’s question had been answered, it was time to end today’s session.  Rachael collected the people from her body, mainly her cleavage, and placed them on the ground.  They thanked and her and walked to the exit with big smiles.  Next, she removed her shoes and let the humans inside crawl out.  Many were dazed but very happy.  A few chose to remain hidden inside so when Rachael put her shoes back on, they were trapped once more.  Lastly, she stood up to retrieve the people she had sat on.  They were flattened to the seat, unable to move, and some were stuck to her rear.  She casually plucked them one by one and set them on the ground where the priests helped them to their feet or carried them away.  It seemed some had been squashed under her bottom too.

 

Oh dear.

 

Her priests rushed to assure her it was fine.  It’s an honor to be squished by her marshmallow bottom and they surely enjoyed it. Anyone would.  The sat on followers who were still conscious also joined in, assuring her that they loved it.  Even though it was painful after a while, they enjoyed that too, so don’t worry!  The barrage of praise worked and Rachael thanked them for clarifying.

 

As the remaining followers were escorted by the priests, Rachael thought about that last part they’d mentioned, the part about it being painful.  Even after all these years, that was another human thing she didn’t understand.  Apparently, her divine body couldn’t feel such a thing but humans could.  Her followers would sometimes mention pain when she stepped on them, sat on them, or squeezed them between her breasts but they also said they were happy about it.

 

So pain is a thing that makes humans happy?

 

Humans are so interesting!

 

Also, the followers who were squished under her bottom would appear in her realm as angels.  She has so many but it’s been a while since she went back.  She’s been having so much fun in this world after all!  Still, it would be nice to check on them once in a while.  That would have to wait for another time though and she still had another duty to fulfill today.  She stood up and stretched then reached down and placed her hand on the throne so her husband could climb on.  Raising him to her face, they shared a kiss.

 

“Great job honey!  You’re always so generous with us humans.” he said.

 

“Oh sweetie, it’s no trouble at all!  You know how I like to make people happy.  And you little ones have such fun requests!  I enjoy fulfilling them.” she giggled and hugged her breasts with her other arm.  Her face had a noticeable blush, making it clear how much she had enjoyed their requests.

 

With her little husband in hand, Rachael left the room through the main entrance, stepping over her followers who were still on the carpet and giving them a view up her skirt.  In minutes, they left the palace and entered the main road.  It had already been cleared of traffic since everyone knew her routine included dropping her husband off at the main temple.  Spouse of the Goddess or not, there was still a city to run.  Even though he could simply live with her without a care, he insisted on helping his fellow humans and taking care of the city they had built.  Such selflessness made Rachael love him all the more. 

 

Jacob had taught her many things about humans since she’d met him.  At first, he had simply been the newest lover she’d chosen from her many followers and taken him to bed.  Then they’d talked and both realized she actually didn’t know a lot about humans despite living in this world for thousands of years.  They’d had long discussions and he’d taught her many things.  Different types of love and many human emotions and concepts.  He also taught her a lot about what humans like, which had brought great joy to her followers and Rachael herself as she discovered new things to experience.

 

The weather was pleasant, as it always was when Rachael was in a good mood.  It was only a few minute walk for her and people have come out on rooftops to see them.  She and Jacob waved at them along the way until she reached the temple.   She gave her husband a kiss, and squatted to set him down on the ground.  The streets around the temple were extra wide so the surrounding buildings were spared a bump from her prodigious rear.  The crowd under her rear, however, was given quite a view and many people quickly flocked to join them and take pictures.  Rachael wasn’t aware of this though.  After greeting the priests and priestesses who came out to see her and watching her hubby go inside, she stood back up to her full height.  With her duties for the day completed, it was time for her hobby: traveling the human world and visiting other places.  A golden glow enveloped Rachael’s body and she lifted from the ground as if weightless.  Then she picked up speed and flew off into the sky beyond the clouds.

 

***

Elsewhere on the continent, it was a normal afternoon in a normal city.  For most, their lunch hour had ended and they had returned to their work.  People were going about their usual routines when a golden light appeared in the distant sky.  It was faint at first but quickly grew brighter as it came closer.  Those who were outside were first to notice and their first thought was that a meteor was coming.  Their minds soon went blank in shock and awe as they saw what it really was.

 

Rachael descended towards the human city she had spotted while flying.  Slowing as she approached, she gracefully landed in a more open area amidst a cluster of tall buildings.  The giant goddess surveyed her surroundings and smiled with excitement, eager to explore.