- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning this chapter contains water sports, scat and general toilet stuff 

Silence filled the corridor had he really just done what they thought he had, did he really just slap Charlotte's ass. 


Charlotte turned a look of shock passing over her face before changing to a predatory yet seductive smile. 


"You like what you see?" She asked the boy who she now recognised as Tommy, a transfer from a different school. 


"Damn right I did" he replied gaining confidence


"I bet you would like to touch it and maybe even have it on your face" she giggled as he nodded, practically drooling over her like a dog. She stepped closer to him. She rested one perfectly manicured hand on his crotch and brought her mouth to his ear. 


"You shouldn't touch what isn't yours" she whispered menacingly. Licking his cheek she jabbed a strange device into his ribs and watched in satisfaction as he dwindled before her. 


Picking up the now tiny Tommy Charlotte pulled open the waist of her skirt, tights and panties and dropped Tommy into her butt cheeks. Using one finger on his head she pushed him down into the depths of her crack. 


Charlotte released her clothing, took a breath to compose herself and strode away past the shocked onlookers. One boy practically fainted as she winked at him. 


Tommy sobbed as he lay compressed under Charlotte's ass. The heat and pressure rocketed up as she took her seat in class and he found himself coming in and out of being awake. 


In the outside world Charlotte was barely paying any attention to this dull teacher go on and on about maths. The boy in her ass gave a welcome distraction, but his struggles were fading and she doubted he had long left. 


As the struggling slowly stopped Charlotte decided that the unfortunate young man must have died suffocated by her ample behind. Charlotte stood up and left the classroom ignoring the pathetic protests of the teacher. 


Walking into the bathroom Charlotte entered a stall and locked the door. Dropping her lower clothing she sat on the toilet and giggled and the small plop the tiny boy made as he fell from her ass into the toilet below. 


Tommy woke up with a start as he hit the cold water in the toilet. Desperate to escape he swam to the sides but found no grip on the smooth porcelain. He looked up and was about to scream for help when a torrent of hot yellow pee hit him forcing him under the water. Seconds later he surfaced choking the water now tinged yellow by the goddesses urine. 


As Tommy got his bearings he looked up again in time to see Charlotte's areshole begine to open as a large brown log pushed its way out. It almost felt like slow motion as it fell towards Tommy, it collided with the water next to him throwing him against the side of the toilet bowl. As the log bobbed back to the surface Tommy noticed the bones throughout the turd. Human skulls were visible as were a variety of other body parts. 


Charlotte stood and cleaned herself. Looking at the bowl she noticed Tommy desperately trying to stay afloat amongst her waste and toilet paper. Shrugging she flushed dooming

the boy to a watery grave.