- Text Size +

Students parted in the hallway to let the three girls stride through. Charlotte, Becca and Melissa glanced hungrily at all the potential prey around them. The excitement of the teacher and the four unlucky boys still had them on a power high. 


"Who shall we have for lunch girls?" Charlotte asked her two companions


"I fancy something naughty and female" Becca responded 


"That sounds delicious" Melissa agreed 


"Then I know exactly where we're going" Charlotte spoke as she pushed open a door knocking over an unfortunate boy. 


Arriving at the detention room the girls where pleased to see four girls sat in silence the teachers steely gaze watching their every move. 


Flinging open the door the girls walked quickly in and shrunk the occupants. 

They screamed and tell to the floor. Each of their bones cracked and broke as their bodies got smaller and smaller. Blood dripped out of their eyes as their tiny bodies didn't have space for it all. Melissa gathered the tiny girls whilst Becca casually stepped on the teacher as she walked by. Her tiny body splattered across the bottom of her shoe and a puddle of blood spread out across the floor.


Charlotte smiled watching her two friends, they had taken so naturally to her unique form of sadism.


Gathering the girls on a desk the teen goddesses sat around them and explained the rules 


The four would wrestle, each round would be winner stays on looser gets eaten, last girl standing would be left alive. 


The three giants watched intently as the first match played out, eventually one girl won and the looser was lifted above Charlotte's head.


"Please Charlotte I'll do anything, please don't eat me" the miniature girl cried out


Charlotte looked blankly at the girl, had they sat next to each other. 


"Who the fuck are you I don't even know your name" Charlotte asked impatiently


"I'm Sarah, we were best friends at primary school" the girl cried 


"Were best friends" Charlotte thought about it for a second, Eh who cares one doesn't dwell on one's lunch. Without any more hesitation Charlotte dropped the girl onto her wet, pink tongue. Bringing her tongue back into her mouth Charlotte felt herself get wet at the struggles of the girl, having played long enough she swallowed sending the girl to burn to death in her stomach acid. 


Two more of the girls met a similar fate at the hands and stomachs of Melissa and Becca, both girls teasing their prey and reveling in the terror. 


The final girl stood shaking with a mix of fear and exhaustion. True to her word Charlotte let the girl live, however there was a catch. Having had her previous sex toy suffocate in her asshole Charlotte decided this girl would be a perfect replacement. Her figure was just right for the job. 


Opening her skirt, tights and panties she slid the girl down and pushed her against the lips of her wet pussy.


"We better go to our next lesson, we are at school you know" Charlotte laughed with her friends and they walked casually out of the room laughing as they went.