- Text Size +
Chapter six

 

Sylvia looked up at Maryann. He friend was only 5'8", but she looked 187 feet tall to Sylvia.

"Please show mercy." Sylvia begged.

Maryann then picked Sylvia up and brought her to the level of her face.

"Since you chose not to crush me, I won't crush you. But you will face trial for your crimes." She told her.

"But they have the death plenty in this state." Sylvia protested.

"You should have thought of that before going on your rampage." Was Maryanne's only reply.

 

Back in China

Florence and Shirley got up from their slumber. They looked at the Chinese landscape around them.

Shirley: "It's time to punish the Chinese for daring to attack us."

Florence: "What do you have in mind?"

Shirley: "The Chinese have more cities and towns than they know what to do with. Let's have a city smashing contest."

Florence: "You mean destroy cities for sport? I like that idea."

Shirley: "Bet I can destroy more cities than you."

Florence: "You're on."

So the great Chinese City smash began.

 

It was just after midnight, when San Francisco troubles began. There was a flash of light, and a five-mile tall GTS-goddess named Anne appeared. She looked down at the city of San Francisco and began to get to work.

 

Alcatraz Island was her first target. Using her digging tools she craved the island out of the bay floor and added to her city collection. Golden Gate Bridge was her next target. To her disappointment the bridge was too big to be taken in one piece. So she craved the bridge in pieces for later reassemble in her lab. Then she left the city.

 

Back in China

The Chinese president was worried. They were losing cities by the minute.

"What's the latest?" He asked his generals.

"We have lost 90 cities in the past two hours including Hebi, Handan and Shijiazhuang.

The president then looked out the window. He could see Florence off in the distance. He knew Shirley was also close by.

"What should we do?" The generals asked him.

"Flee." The president replied.

 

Back in North America, Katie was introducing Debbie to some of the GTS-Goddesses present. At the moment she was introducing her to Peggy, a 3000-foot blond. Who has a reputation for being slow to wake up in the morning.

"It's embarrassing." She told Debbie. "Every night they evacuate everyone within two miles of me."

"Why do they do that?" Debbie asked.

"I have been known to accidentally crush people when I first wake up in the morning. My first morning as a GTS-Goddess was the worst. Unlike you, Mr. G didn't give me any warning. It took me a while to realize that I wasn't dreaming and it was real buildings and people I was crushing underfoot." Peggy replied.

 

"I hate to interrupt. But I thought you would like to know that San Francisco is the next target of the evil GTS-goddesses."

"Thanks for the warning Mr. G."

"You aren't seriously thinking of trying to stop them." Katie asked.

"I got to try, or at the very least try to save lives." Debbie replied.

"Let her go Katie. She got to learn the hard way." Peggy told Katie.

"I'm not going to let her tackle those evil GTS-Goddesses alone. I'm going with her."

"Then let's go."

The people of San Francisco were confused. Should they stay or flee? Some fearing the GTS-goddesses return left the city. But the majority of people decided to stay.

 

The 'tall people of America club' were having a morning cruise around San Francisco Bay. Used to towering over everyone else, they refused to cancel their convention plans. When they spotted the GTS-Goddesses appearing on the shore's of San Francisco Bay. They refused to alter course, while everyone else in the bay tried to escape. This was noticed by the GTS-Goddess.

"Who are you people?" Goddess Margaret asked.

The leader of the club, a 7'4" giant of man named Dan decided to answer her.

"I am Dan leader of the 'tall people of America club.'"

"Tall people? You look like tiny people to me." The GTS-Goddesses then burst out laughing at Margaret's remark. The people on the boat were very insulated for the shortest of their number was six feet tall.

"We have the tallest people in America on this boat."

"Oh? What are we then?" Margaret asked.

"You’re a bunch of freaks." Dan replied.

The GTS-Goddesses got very upset at Dan's remark.

"You're going to pay for that remark. We have voted to destroy San Francisco and your going to be the first to die, and there's nothing you can do to stop us. " Margaret told him.

Dan was about to reply when he heard a voice say.

"He won't be able to stop you. But I'll sure going to try."

Margaret and the other evil GTS-Goddesses turned around. Debbie and Katie were standing behind them.

 

"I was wondering if any gentle GTS-Goddesses were going to show up. If you like these so called tall people so much you can have them." Margaret then picked up the tour boat and threw it at Katie.

Meanwhile Debbie was looking for Joanna. She quickly found her.

"I got a message from the people of our home world." Debbie told her, before she sucker punched Joanna. Unfortunately for Debbie, Joanna grew up in a house with big brothers and she knew how to fight. Debbie soon found herself on the ground ass first. With her sandals thrown good knows where.

"You fight as bad as you rule. Oh I forgot you don't rule at all." Joanna told her.

"That's not true, I'm working with the local American government to come up with the best way to run the world."

"You poor fool, president Smart has covered up your existence. His agents have made a fool out of you."

"That's not true." Debbie replied.

"It is. But since were from the same world I'm willing to give you some pointers. After all, my world government is respected through GTS-space."

"But not by the people it rules. I want to follow the people's wishes when ever possible."

"Their wishes are irreverent. Besides I have the greater good of Humanity in mind with my world government. Nation states are bad for Humanity."

"If that's the case, how come so many people are willing to be part of one?" Debbie asked.

 

While Debbie and Joanna were arguing, San Francisco was going up in smoke under the evil GTS-Goddesses attacks. While Margaret and Cindy were keeping Katie busy. Gabrielle and Mai attacked from the north, Sonya from the west, Verta from the east and Mai and Michelle from the south.

 

The local football team was practicing, when the GTS-Goddesses attacked. To their horror they saw a 1200-foot brunette enter the stadium.

"Hi I'm Gabrielle. Can I play too?" She said.

"You’re too big to play football." The team members replied.

"Oh come on. Your not afraid of little old me. Although I do have one question, what do you call yourselves?"

"Were the giants." They replied.

Gabrielle burst out laughing. Then she said.

"Giants you? You look more like ants to me."

Gabrielle then proceeded to crush them one by one.

 

Meanwhile Debbie realized she was wasting time arguing with Joanna. She looked around and saw to her horror that most of the city had already been destroyed. And the rest was disappearing fast.

 

"It's not fair." Natasha Blank cried as she fled San Francisco. Why did those goddesses from hell have to wreck her city. Then to Natasha's frustration, she saw two GTS-Goddesses in her escape route. Then to her surprise, one of the GTS-Goddess starting running toward the city. To Natasha's horror she was coming toward her.

"No! Stop! Don't crush me." Natasha cried just before she was crushed to death.

 

Debbie was quickly discovering that the suburbs of San Francisco were not made for 4000-foot GTS-Goddesses. She kept running into buildings and could have swore she heard someone say 'don't crush me' where her foot was. Fearing the worst she lifted her right foot. Its bottom was covered with rubble and blood.

"Nooooooo! I crushed someone to death." Debbie cried.

 

Joanna seeing Debbie's discomfort decided to rub it in.

"It's your nature to crush people and buildings. Oh you so called gentle goddess call it accidental crush. But in the end you’re just as destructive as us evil GTS-Goddesses."

Seeing that Debbie was in trouble Katie decided to speak up.

"Don't listen to her. Were not like them who want to cause suffering to humanity and other races. True accidents happen, but we gentle GTS-Goddesses avoid causing people harm when ever possible."

"How often do accidents happen?" Debbie asked.

"Often enough that I felt I had to brake up with Kevin. It was too risky."

"You had a boyfriend?" Debbie asked, surprise showing in her voice.

"Yes! I'll tell you about him later." Katie replied.

"Come on Debbie become an evil GTS-Goddesses." Joanna prompted.

"Never!" Debbie cried.

"Never say never. I used to be a gentle goddess myself. But I soon saw the advantages of being evil." Michelle told her.

Debbie wanted to flee, but she was afraid of crushing people underfoot. She wondered how people died on her walk to San Francisco. Seeing her pain, Katie picked her up and said.

"Let's get out of here."

They then fled the scene. The evil GTS-Goddesses laugher ringing in their ears.

 

"Hey goddesses. Watch me do a cannonball."

The 10,000-foot redhead then did a running jump into the ocean causing a wave that flooded parts of Perth, Australia. On shore Tara Smallwood and Jennifer Large were watching from shore.

Tara: "First time I've seen a GTS-council member have fun."

Jennifer: "It's the first time I've seen a council member naked. Come let's talk of other things."

Tara: "Like what?"

Jennifer: "Like how you reacted when you first became a GTS-goddess."

Tara: "At first I thought it was a dream, you don't expect to grow to 12 miles in height at the stroke of midnight, on January 1, 2000. Would you believe the doomsday society later demanded that I do more death and destruction? As if I didn't cause enough damage just by walking around."

Jennifer: " I forgot you were one of there three millennium GTS-Goddesses. Come to think of it only Cindy lived up to their goals."

Tara: "That's what you get when you use girls against their will. Although I feel sorry for Lois Kraft she is not expecting to wake up 1,000 feet tall."

Jennifer: "Anybody who wishes for the power to sleep for a thousand years at a time and then uses it, deserves what's coming to them. "

Tara: "This coming from a woman who became a GTS-Goddess because of a wish made at Wishbone?"

Jennifer: "Ok. I admit I was careless in my wish, and I'm being too harsh on Lois."

 

Before Tara could respond they noticed activity in the desert. To their surprise a dance floor was being set up in the Australian desert.

Jennifer: "I thought the disco was supposed to be held in the Sahara desert."

Tara: "I think they changed their minds although I fail to see why."

 

Elsewhere in Australia:

"Care to explain your actions Doreen?"

Doreen sighed. She was expecting a visit from Rose Crusher.

"I decided to follow the wishes of the Arabs and move the disco elsewhere."

"You caved in to the demands of mere Humans. Considering the number of GTS-Goddess you had with you. It's an embarrassment to us all."

"Human wishes are important too Rose. Besides what's wrong with Australia?"

"Other than the fact that there were several GTS-Goddesses here that wanted nothing to do with the disco, nothing." Rose replied.

"You're just a party pooper. Come join the disco."

"I don't do disco." Rose replied before disappearing from sight.

 

Back in America:

Governor Bush of Texas looked at the situation map of Texas. He did not like what he saw.

"Is it as bad as it looks?" He asked his aide

"I'm afraid so sir. We have lost 120 counties to the telemarketer." The aide replied.

"Let's hope our stand at Austin stands."

"And if it doesn't will you flee the capital like the Chinese fled Beijing?"

"I'm not a coward. I will fight to the very last for my state."

 

Before the aide could argue further the guns of National Guard opened up. The battle of Austin had begun.

To be continued