- Text Size +
Chapter 3

 

Debbie and Kate landed next to a small (in number) crowd of GTS-goddesses. Katie was surprised that she wasn't hearing any singing.

"What's the hold up?" Katie asked.

"Were waiting for Alexandra." A 1500-foot blond replied.

"Who's Alexandria?" Debbie asked.

"She's a 2500-foot brunette and a fellow singing mega. You must be new not to know that." The blond replied.

"You are correct. I became a GTS-Goddess just a few months ago. Name is Debbie."

"Velma, member of the singing mega's."

"Really? Is it just the two of you that sing?" Debbie asked.

"Nope. I also sing, and have the best voice of the three." Katherine Carroll replied.

 

While Katherine was talking, a 2500-foot brunette went up to Katie and said.

"Is it really you Katie?"

Katie looked down to see who had spoken, then her face lit up."

"Marilyn Janeway, I haven't seen you in a while."

"You know her?" Debbie asked.

"She used to rule my world." Katie replied.

"Nice to meet you." Marilyn then shook Debbie hand. The she looked Katie over.

"It's hard to believe that I used to be able to hold you in my hand." Marilyn commented.

"You knew Katie before she became a GTS-Goddess?" Debbie asked.

"Nope, she was already a GTS-Goddess, by the time I was assigned to her world." Marilyn replied.

"I don't understand."

"I'm a slow growing GTS-Goddess. My height increases by one percent every day. By I was only 4'10" when I started growing. So for months I was very small by GTS-Goddess standards." Katie replied.

"Too small to rule a world." Marilyn added.

"But that changed with time. Now I'm bigger than Marilyn and still growing."

"Are you ever going to stop growing?" Debbie asked.

"Yes, when I reach 50 miles in height." Katie replied

Debbie mouth dropped open, she couldn't imagine a GTS-Goddess that large.

"You're going to become the largest goddess in creation." She cried. The other goddess then burst of laughing.

"What's so funny?" Debbie asked.

"Sally Copper a.k.a. Doubling Sally is the largest GTS-Goddess in creation. She's so large, that she can hold entire galaxies in her hand." Katie replied.

"You're kidding me."

"Nope. And the second largest GTS-Goddess in creation is Jessica, she 600,000 miles long and so massive that her home planet moves around her."

"Are those GTS-Goddesses coming to the party?" Debbie asked.

"No. But Shirley (kilometres for centimetres) and Florence (miles for inches) are here. They're 109.75 miles and 70 miles tall respectively. They're currently wondering around Asia."

"Man I feel tiny." Debbie complained.

"Don't there are a lot of GTS-Goddess shorter than you." Katherine told her.

 

Just then Alexandria came on the scene. She was panting and in a bad mood.

"Sorry I'm late. I just came from Washington D.C. They refused to listen to reason. And then Margaret and Joanna showed up. So I had to leave."

"Joanna is at the party?" Debbie cried.

"You know her?" Katie asked.

"She's from my home world. She's an evil bitch. Do you know what she up to?" Debbie asked.

"She and the other evil GTS-Goddess are playing a game. They made up a list of cities and their going to destroy them one by one." Alexandra replied.

"What! We must stop them." Debbie cried. But Katie shook her head and said.

"We would do a lot of damage to the cities trying to stop them. We are too big to go through downtown cores. Besides we don't know which city their going to attack first."

 

Meanwhile the evil GTS-Goddesses were having trouble making up their minds on which city to attack first. Some favoured San Francisco, while others felt that Chicago should be wiped off the face of the Earth. Some suggested Phoenix. While still others voted for Boston, although this was protest by one of the GTS-Goddesses because it was her hometown.

In the end, the city of Chicago got the most votes.

GTSwriter was surfing the Internet out of boredom. He was disappointed in the sales his stories produced. Then he came across an interesting post of the mega lovers board titled help, were under attack. He decided to check it out.

 

Help were under attack by a 5000-foot telemarketer

She showed up an hour ago, calling people on the phone and destroying those people who are rude to her. She calls herself Rebecca and she says she's here to destroy us Texans.

 

Oh no! She's coming this way: if you value your life stay out of Texas.

 

The Texas lurker

 

GTSwriter shook his head. If Texans were having bad dreams about telemarketers they had only there own justice system to blame.

 

Across the ocean, Doreen and her fellow gentle GTS-Goddesses were putting the finishing touches on the dance floor. Doreen was worried. She felt that something bad was about to happen. Yet she couldn't see any reason not to proceed. So she gave the order to start the music.

 

The dance floor that stretched From Algeria to Egypt, and spilled over into Mali, Niger, Chad and Sudan came to life. Dozens of speakers the size of skyscrapers on the edges of the dance floor started pumping on the tunes. While dozens of GTS-Goddesses began to dance. They were joined in by several Sizechangers. Some of who complained about the noise.

 

As far north as Italy and as far south as Nigeria the party could be heard. This was to have consequences.

 

Throughout cities and towns in Northern Africa, Moslems obeyed the fifth and final call to pray for the day. Just as they started to pray to Allah, loud dance music filled the air. The people were confused and angry. Who dared interfere with their prayers? Then they recognized the dance tunes as American. So they assumed that American tourists were to blame.

 

Throughout the land, tourists were questioned and sometimes shot on sight. But when the scope to the dance tunes reach was realized, the people realized they had the wrong target. So the search for the source of the music continued and their governments planned their revenge.

 

Back in America:

"Do I have to?" Dennis whined.

"Yes, as pet of the party, you have to announce to each city our intentions to destroy them." Michelle replied.

Dennis wished he had a paper bag to cover his face, but he didn't. He prayed the people wouldn't recognize him as he stood on Michelle's hand high above the city of Chicago, megaphone in hand.

"Citizens of Chicago, it is my sad duty to inform you, that the evil GTS-Goddesses have voted to destroy your city." He said.

 

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Cried a voice from the heavens.

"What the heck was that?" Dennis asked.

"Who cares, let the attack begin." Margaret replied.

 

The people of Chicago were confused and angry. They wondered what they had done to deserve this. And who were these people anyway?

Interlude

I think it time to stop the action and introduce the evil GTS-Goddesses taking part in the attack. They are:

Michelle Bates aka Mega. A kisser with the power to grow from 500 feet up to 10,000 miles

Margaret, 6000 foot redhead, embodiment of evil

Joanna, 4000 foot blond

Gabrielle, 1200 foot brunette, from the Confederate states of America

Cindy Gibson, 10,000 foot redhead from Australia

Sonya, 1800 foot Asian kisser

Verta (who's so environmental her skin is green) 1500 feet tall

Shiori (of the Japanese empire) 2000 feet

Mai the samurai GTS-Goddess 1800 feet tall

Cheryl 2500 foot redhead

 

End interlude

The sun was setting on Chicago in more ways than one. The GTS-goddesses moved in. Michelle came in from the west following interstate 290; she had Margaret on her right, Joanna on her left. Gabrielle attacked from the north following the lakeshore. Mai also attacked from the north, although she decided to follow interstate 94. Cindy Gibson attacked from the lake (which wasn't very deep to her) coming ashore at Grant park. Sonya followed interstate 55 to town, while Verta and Shiori attacked from the south. Cheryl instead of attacking the city itself moved to prevent people from escaping by cutting off the roads. There are a lot of roads going in and out of Chicago, so her task wasn't easy. She passed the time by singing "the cars under my feet go crunch, crunch" This annoyed the other evil GTS-Goddess for Cheryl was no singing mega.

 

Speaking of the singing megas, their singing was in full swing.

"I went down to Peggy's Cove, but I wasn't welcome there."

For I knocked their lighthouse in the sea." The mega's sang.

"Is Peggy's Cove a real place?" Debbie asked.

"Yes, it’s located on the mouth of St. Margaret's Bay in Nova Scotia. I visited it as a girl." Katie replied.

The mega's then wrapped up their song.

 

"Thank you, our next song was written by Alexandria it concerns an incident that took place on her world."

 

"I was walking along the coast of the Bay of Fundy when I came across Fundy National Park. I decided to enter the park, where I ran into that mindless bureaucrat."

"There's a fee to enter the park." He told me."

"Don't you know who I am." I asked.

"I don't care. I'm a mindless bureaucrat. I'm a mindless bureaucrat."

"But I'm too big to carry money on me." I replied.

"Then you can't enter the park."

"Who are you to order me around like this?"

"I'm a mindless bureaucrat, I'm a mindless bureaucrat."

 

"He sounds like the bureaucrat's at the cube." Debbie whispered to Katie.

"The what?" Katie asked.

"The cube. It's where Joanna's world government is located back on my home world." Debbie replied.

To be continued