- Text Size +
Chapter 2

 

As he had feared there was a GTS-Goddess standing before him. He was at eye level with her feet. Dennis looked up into the goddess's face. She had cold blue eyes and long blond hair. And Dennis recognized her.

"Rose Crusher I presume."

"You know this GTS-Goddess?" the cat asked.

"All giantess fans know Rose." Dennis replied.

Rose smiled and said.

"Nice to be recognized. Are giantess fans common on this world?"

"No, we are few." Dennis replied.

"Oh well it doesn't matter what the locals think. Our wishes are all that maters."

By this time a crowd had started to form and Rose's words scared them.

"What are your wishes?" Someone in the crowd asked.

"We are going to party." Rose replied

"There's more of you?" A woman asked.

"There's hundreds of us." Rose replied.

"But us little people could get crushed to death." The woman went on to say.

"You mean like this?" Rose then crushed the woman and two bystanders to death. The rest of the crowd fled in panic.

“That wasn't very nice." Dennis told Rose.

"Don't tell me your one of those gentle goddess fans."

Dennis almost said yes, but then he remembered all the violent GTS stories he had read and enjoyed. So he kept his mouth shut. Seeing his unease Rose said.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you. You helped settle a great debate. We couldn't make our minds where to hold the party. Then you came along. It would be a shame if you didn't survive to the end of the party."

"No need to do anything special on my part."

"There are going to be a lot of evil GTS-Goddesses here. And they're going to have some pretty violent fun. Not to mention the risk of being crushed underfoot. I should do something about your mortality."

Rose then picked Dennis off the ground and started walking.

"Where are you taking me?" Dennis asked.

"There are some kissers I want you to meet." Rose replied.

"But I don't want to be a pet." Dennis cried. Rose did not reply.

Meanwhile elsewhere in GTS space

Debbie was bored. She had been in the desert for couple months now. Dealing with the American government of this world was like dealing with a brick wall. Yet she didn't want a violent confrontation. Yet there were times she wanted to crush those government agents who kept tabs on her.

Then Debbie saw a wormhole open up in the sky above her and a huge spaceship appeared. Debbie estimated its length as six miles. The spaceship then circled and lands a few miles from her.

"Wonder who dropping in for a visit." Debbie said to herself. Meanwhile the government agents were confused.

"What's the meaning of this?" they asked.

"I don't know who it is. But let me handle it."

The agents started to protest until they saw the size of the GTS-goddess who emerged from the ship.

She was the largest goddess Debbie had ever seen. Despite being 4,000 feet tall, she didn't even come up to the newcomer's knees. She estimated the newcomer's height as somewhere between three and four miles. She noticed that she was a redhead with green eyes. Debbie felt that the redhead was friendly although her size intimated her. The redhead looked down and smiled at her. Then she said.

"Hello Debbie. I am Katie Spencer and I am pleased to meet you."

"You’re Katie." Debbie asked.

"You know her?" the agents asked.

"I was told to expect her." Debbie replied.

"Who are you talking to?" Katie asked.

"Some government agents keeping tabs on me." Debbie replied.

"I see. We should go to the party. I don't want to risk crushing them."

"You mean the party of Dennis's world."

"Correct. It's a great opportunity for you to meet some other GTS-Goddess and pick up some tricks of the trade." Katie replied.

"Will I get the chance to meet Dennis?" Debbie asked.

"Maybe. I can't make any promises. The party is starting, we should get going." Katie replied.

"Then what are we wanting for? Let's go."

Debbie and Katie then boarded the ship and headed for the party.

Back on Dennis's world, Rose had reached her destination. Dennis had trouble believing his eyes. There were several GTS-Goddesses in front of him. He recognized Wendy, Michelle and Pamela. All of them towered over Rose.

Dennis had mixed feelings. He liked being in the presence of GTS-goddess of mega stature but he also knew they were kissers and whomever they kissed became their slave.

Rose extended her hand (holding Dennis) to them and said.

"Kissers I want you to meet Dennis. I want you to make him a pet so he will survive the party."

"Which one of us should kiss him?" Wendy asked.

Rose thought about a moment then said.

"Why don't all of you kiss him? That would make him the pet of us all."

"No I don't want to be the pet of the party." Dennis pleaded.

"Pet of the party! I like the sound of that." Michelle cried. She then grabbed Dennis from the palm of Rose's hand and kissed him. She then handed him to the other kissers to be kissed.

Meanwhile, party preparations were well underway in various parts of the world.

 

Doreen looked over the Sahara Desert. As far as her eye could see, GTS-Goddess and Sizechangers were setting up a disco floor.

"I hope this is a good idea." She asked one her fellow goddesses.

"Relax Doreen, We gentle goddesses will be able to have a disco with a minimum of impact to the local inhabitants. Besides Northern Canada was already taken by the 'singing megas'. And they didn't want us on the same continent as them." She replied.

"I would like to see them before this party is over."

"What! You don't like disco?"

"I like disco but the sound of three singing GTS-Goddesses is something to behold." Doreen replied.

Meanwhile in America, the evil GTS-Goddess club was debating what games to play.

"How about 'walk to you drop'. A race where people are forced to walk until they die of exhaustion." Suggested one evil GTS-Goddess. But Margaret and the other evil GTS-Goddess shook their heads. Then Margaret said.

"I got a better idea. How about 'survivor'. We make up a list of cities. And then vote to destroy one every day until only one is left."

The majority of evil GTS-goddess agreed it was a good plan. Rebecca Anderson asked and received permission to be excused from the game. She had heard that the state of Texas in Dennis's world executed telemarketers on a regular basis. Being an ex-telemarketer she felt she had to go to Texas to wreck the place.

The rest of the evil GTS-Goddess club prepared a list of cities. There was some debate weather or not to do cities around the world or just stick to America. In the end they decided to stick with America at least for now. Joanna and Margaret then went to Washington D.C. to warn the American president and the US military not to interfere with them or else.

High above the earth, a wormhole opened and a huge spaceship emerged.

"Welcome to Dennis's world Denise." Katie said.

Denise looked at the world below.

"Where the party being held?" She asked.

"In several places. The singing maga's are in Canada, the evil GTS-Goddess club is playing games in the states. The Sahara Desert is being used as a dance floor by the gentle GTS-Goddesses. And they're a bunch of goddess wondering around Europe and Asia." Katie replied.

"Where are we going first?" Denise asked.

"I was thinking of checking out the Singing Mega's." Katie replied.

"Sounds fine by me."

The ship then headed for Canada.

President Howard was having a bad day. At first he couldn't believe the reports of women with gigantic stature. But the reports kept on coming in and their spy satellites were now showing them to be in Africa, Asia and Europe as well.

He was considering his options when an aide burst into the room and said.

"Mr. President, there's a 2500 foot woman outside who wants to speak with you."

"Sigh! I guess I should meet her." President Howard replied.

Howard then stepped onto the White House lawn. Standing in front of him was a 2500-foot GTS-Goddess.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Howard asked.

"My name is Alexandra. I'm here to warn you that its folly to attack GTS-Goddesses with military might. Laying low and moving people out of our way is your best option." The goddess replied.

"Now listen hear you B-movie reject. Nobody tells me or the United States what to do." The president replied.

Alexander shook her head and said.

"You fool. Being rude won't help. It will only encourage the evil GTS-goddess to be even meaner toward you."

"I'm ordering you and your fellow GTS-Goddess or what ever you call your selves to leave American territory at once."

Alexandra didn't respond. She seemed to be looking at something in the distance.

"Do you hear me?" The president asked.

"I hear you. I fear I'm too late. Two evil GTS-Goddesses are heading this way. May God have mercy on your souls."

Alexandra then ran from Washington D.C. with tears in her eyes.

The president's joy at Alexandra departure was short lived. He soon saw the 6000-foot Margaret and the 4000-foot Joanna appear over the horizon. They soon made a beeline for the White House. The taller one did the talking.

"I'm goddess Margaret and this is Joanna. Were hear to tell you to cooperate with our game of 'survivor' or else."

"I never heard of 'survivor' how do you play?" The president asked.

"We have chosen a list of five American cities. They are San Francisco, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Chicago, Illinois, Detroit, Michigan and Boston, Massachusetts. We will destroy one of these cities a day, until only one survivor is left."

"You can't be serious."

"We are very serious." Joanna replied.

"You will reframe from attacking us and keep people in these cities from fleeing." Margaret added.

The president was speechless for a moment, and then he said.

"I refuse to stand by while you destroy the United States. "

Joanna and Margaret frowned. The Joanna said.

"I have you know that I single handily conquered the United States and every other nation on my home world."

"We will defeat you." The president vowed.

"We are wasting our time with you. So long bug."

Margaret then picked up the White House including the lawn the president was standing on. Then she put the whole thing in her mouth. Then she chewed it and spat out the building before eating the people.

"Yuck! How can you eat people?" Joanna asked.

"It's an acquired taste. Come we must vote to decide which city should be the first to be destroyed." Margaret replied.

To be continued