- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Not suitable for underage readers.

This story is compiled for a friend.

I make no apologies for the way it’s been written you may find it difficult to follow so please take time to digest its content, it is written in a way that hopefully will make the reader think about the situation.

I hope you all derive at least some pleasure from my words.
Amanda.

For Tony……



Lost forever

The night was black the wind howling through the trees blowing them back and forth like a ships sales, winters grip firmly on the land tormenting teasing the leaves from the branches.

Christine heard the door bell playing its tune the melody danced through the air until it reached her ears, she put her novel down and stood up she glanced at the old clock its time showing ten twenty two. It was late who on earth was calling here at such a late hour she hurried to the door and opened it to winters wrath.

The woman who stood before her was bedraggled her hair clung to her pretty face the mascara run from her eye’s in black streaks, her clothes clung to her body saturated the rain water dripping from her long black hair, she stared at her emptiness in her eyes. She shivered as she tries to force the words out tears run down her face. Christine put her arms around her and pulled her inside into the bright lights of the kitchen, a log fire burned brightly in the hearth the warm air wrapping it self around her body .She was covered in mud… Christine knew some thing terrible had happened to her. She sat her by the fire whilst she looked for some thing dry for her to change into; the flames danced in the hearth a life within.
She looked around the room furtively taking in the scene before her analyzing her surroundings in readiness. Her thoughts drifting back in time her body remembering the ill gotten treasure now wrapped in her warm flesh, she could still feel its struggle the life soon to leave it forever.

Christine came down the stairs a clean towel and some of her old clothes for her to change into; she smiled at her taking in her beauty, the large bump, in her stomach only now making its self known to her. She stopped realizing that this girl may be pregnant the large lump seemed to move as if alive.
She felt compelled to help this poor woman the questions already forming a queue in her head fighting for position the answers needed to help solve this mystery before her. Christine enjoyed a good plot never expecting to actually experience one for real, and yet here was a woman in need of her help fear in her eyes, a lost soul alone she was her only hope her sanctuary on this blackest of nights.

She helped her to her feet and took her upstairs to the bathroom, she shivered with the cold Christine helped her to undress, her wet cotton panties clung to her sex the dark pubic hairs visible through the material, she tried not to look embarrassment in her eyes. She smiled at her the steam rising from the bath the water inviting her in, she pulled her cotton knickers down and stood before her naked her stomach undulated like a living thing, she rubbed her belly a satisfied smile on her face.

No words had been exchanged and yet Christine already trusted her… felt a connection, she was not sure what but something existed between them she could feel her presence her mind filled with strange images, all would become clear to her. She turned and left as the dark haired beauty slipped silently into the warm embrace of the bath water.

Christine tried to call Tony to warn him of their unexpected guest his mobile rang but he never answered she left a message giving him at least a warning of the dark haired woman now relaxing in their bath.

Christine was irritable there were so many unanswered questions she waited patiently for her to finish her recovery, although she was dishevelled and wet she seemed in to be good health physically although due to the lack of words her mental state was still unknown. The bathroom door opened and she came down, her dark hair glistened in the tungsten light she was a very attractive woman, she needed no make up to enhance her looks .She was shapely her rounded breasts pert bum and athletic legs finished her look, her stomach although still enlarged appeared to be smaller now destroying Christine’s earlier theory.

She looked to be in her early twenties and even though her hair was still wet and she wore no make up she could see the beauty in her face, her deep blue eyes were penetrating they stood out she felt drawn to them, She spoke her voice pleasant almost soothing and yet something.. .

“Thank you for your kindness…I really…I mean I am not sure where I am I think I may have fallen over…I …my car is out there some where.”

She pointed to the window leading out onto the main road, Christine’s mind already analyzing her words trying to figure out what had happened this bleak night. She introduced her self hoping to at least start a conversation so that she could find out what had happened to her.

“ My name is Sophie please I know that this must seem strange …I mean you must be wondering who I am and why I turned up at your door on such a dismal winters night, I shall answer as many questions as am able to. Although there is something which if possible you could do for me….Can I stay here tonight to give my body time to…get back to normal.”

Christine smiled at her happy that she was at least making the effort to give her the answers that she so desperately wanted, after all Tony would be home soon so she would not be alone for long. They sat and talked Sophie answering her questions, the night passed by quickly Christine’s thoughts not once questioning her husband’s absence. Time had taken control of them and soon sleep would be handed the baton to complete nights end.

They yawned both women now drowsy their words becoming disjointed Christine checked the time 3.46 she turned of the lights out and both women went up stairs Christine showed Sophie where she was to sleep and bid her good night. Only now did her thoughts return to her husband, she rang his phone once again only to have the same unavailable response this was of concern to her although she was not unduly worried he often worked late into the night to finish off one of his paintings. This being a Friday was always a sure bet of late night at the school with his paint brushes.

Sophie was restless her stomach full the contents still struggling to survive deep within her soft flesh, she moaned her body enjoying the meals fight for life. She fingered her sex the warm fluid running between her fingers, she squirmed on her bed the noise disturbing Christine. Her face appearing in the dim light.

“Are you ok Sophie I could hear your moans from my bedroom.”

Sophie smiled at her she pulled the sheets back inviting her to stay Christine hesitantly accepted she felt alone this night the wind hammering at the panes of glass was discerning some company was welcome.

She got in beside her Sophie snuggled up to her wrapping her arm around her warm body, Christine’s nipples reacting to the soft touch of her skin, they talked Sophie caressed her skin sending signals to her brain, Christine turned to face her something stirring deep within her .

She kissed her on the lips their tongues teased and played in each others mouths her hand crept between Sophie’s legs to find her sex, she opened them allowing her full access to her. She was wet the spunk filled her tunnel Christine’s fingers probed her hole teasing her clitoris her fingers deep inside she pushed against her anus until it opened allowing her to enter her most intimate place. She moaned her orgasm ripped through her body her spunk spurting from her onto the bed sheets; Sophie sucked on her nipples her tongue caressing them her fingers teasing her skin sending electric signals to her brain her sex reacting preparing to receive her.

She licked her soft skin exploring every inch of her as she worked her way down towards her hairy sex, her tongue caressing her pubic hairs teasing orgasms from her. Sophie’s tongue licked her wet slit as it made its way inside her open labia to explore the soft inner ring of flesh into her sex, she sucked on her clitoris her tongue licking caressing it Christine’s body convulsed as her orgasm reached its peak her muscular tunnel contracting as she spurted her fluid into Sophie’s open mouth. She continued teasing her with her silky tongue probing every orifice as she took away her innocence, as willing as she was now Christine was still unaware…the reasons unknown to her the answers out of reach questions demanding yet more answers .

They remained entwined each taking it in turns to lick and explore the forbidden places that no man was allowed to touch, perspiration covered their skin as they fucked each other into nights end. Sleep finally took control wrenching their bodies from their sexual embrace, they slept their bodies entwined tightly together their legs wrapped around each other as if one.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Tony waited patiently for her return he could not believe his luck finding one so pretty and willing to pose naked for him. He remembered the day he first saw her in the school grounds walking her dog along the public foot path. He watched her as she walked across the edge of the court yard into the wooded area; he often sat at the window at schools end and observed them as they went about their daily routines.

He remembered he felt compelled to go out side and talk to her something that he would never normally do, after all he was married to a woman much younger than he.

He put on his jacket and rushed outside his pace quickening with each step the dark haired beauty in his sights he was close his heart pounded in his chest .She turned to him her blues orbs fixed on to his drawing him closer he stopped they faced each the connection already made.

“Hello please walk with me.”

Her voice captivated him he stared at her his words refusing to leave his lips his eyes locked in a staring contest, she smiled and held his hand guiding him into autumn’s wooded garden.

Tony drifted along his mind filled with visions no words were needed the soft kiss of the cool breeze teased his lips as they walked in silence into the shrouded wood. Beams of sunlight danced between the branches the leaves jumping off the ground lifted by an invisible hand. She stopped in a clearing and turned to him she caressed his skin her hand felt warm to the touch she held his face her warm breath smelt of perfume she kissed him, her tongue slipped between his pursed lips to explore the inside She rubbed his crotch his penis standing to attention in readiness to fuck this gorgeous creature.

“Can I help you sir.”

He snapped out of his trance his mind thrust back into reality he was lost for words his erotic thoughts still real to him his brain trying to piece to together what had just happened, he tried desperately to compose himself. She giggled uncontrollable at his vulnerability she was in control he now the stood before her helpless, he smiled realising the irony of it.

“Hi my names Tony I am sorry if I seem forward but…your beauty …well I was simply compelled to come and introduce myself to you”.
“Well Tony if that’s your normal chat up routine I think you should revise it, although it was funny and the look on your face was memorable, what ever thoughts were in your head were certainly real to you.”

She looked in the direction of his trousers his large penis visible through the material of his trouser leg. He blushed trying desperately to cover him self up, she on the other hand felt indifferent and continued to question his motives. He was once again on the defensive his sex invading the conversation making itself known to her, he cursed under his breath his body unable to contain his thoughts about her.

“Would you like me to do something about that for you?”

She smiled a look in her eye’s …it was …commanding teasing almost… she was in control, he was the victim here. Sophie unzipped his trousers and knelt before him he spurted his semen into his pants his body once again letting him down, she laughed and continued striping away the only thing between his throbbing penis and her mouth. She pulled his member from within his sticky under wear the creamy spunk dripped from his penis she inhaled taking in his smells her tongue darting out to lick away his seed. She took him into her mouth and sucked the last remnants of his life giving semen, Tony moaned loudly as he ejaculated into her throat Sophie swallowed his warm gift to her eagerly.

“Tony…Tony...Wake up it’s nearly time come along I need you.”

He opened his eyes he was naked tied to a chair the dim light playing tricks with his eye’s, he was in the studio… his studio but…how… how did he get here his head hurt his brain pulsating against his skull…boom…boom…….he tried to focus on something …anything. The dreams came back to him his brain was being bullied reality once again appeared real…is it real …he screamed out not sure any more he was always in control what the hell was happening to him. He slumped back into the chair bound unable to move helpless; he was like a child trapped in a world of dreams.

Sophie continued enjoying what was before her soon it would be finished and once again she could forget this terrible deed.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………


Christine stirred aware that her legs were wrapped around Sophie’s body their sex touching the aroma of their orgasms filled the air; her mind replayed the nights events. She stayed there enjoying her…the warmth of her skin the smell from her hair …she kissed her face Sophie awoke her lips welcoming the attention. They made love each exploring the other until both had reached their peak, they were lovers now a bond had formed that could never be broken by any man Sophie smiled…she was complete once more.


……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..


Tony screamed out the fear real to him now the reality of his situation now apparent to him, his brain tried desperately to decipher the information that was already known to him, but no sense could be made from it. His mind finally grasping the situation but….too late Sophie’s mouth was already up to his torso the legs already inside her mouth hidden from view, he could feel her warmth the moistness of her mouth as he was being eaten alive. He screamed out to her begging for his life …pleading to her sensibility the tears running down his face the memories of a past life soon to be wiped out…taken away from him forever. She moaned an excited look in her eyes…those deep blue orbs that had captivated him…tricked him into being her victim…her food.

He sobbed uncontrollably as he watched his body disappearing inside her forever his soul lost to the world he screamed out to Christine her life now to be alone, his memory son to fade.

Darkness he could smell the stench of death as his body was enveloped deep within her warm flesh, the world outside inches away and yet beyond his reach. He could hear the sound of voices .


“Christine …my god she’s with her he squirmed and pushed against her flesh trying to draw attention to the hard lump fighting for survival deep within her warm body.

Emptiness …Tony could hear them as they made love whilst he was being tortured within, his body almost touching that of his wife’s, in the intimate exchanges between them, did she know…was she aware that he was here beside her soon to be nothing…a waste product of this stranger making love to her….darkness………….


………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Both women showered, before spending the day together Christine’s thoughts not focused on Tony’s absence she was enjoying Sophie’s company, as the day got shorter Christine ... became aware that soon she would once again be alone.

As night took hold Sophie changed into her own attire…she smiled at Christine and turned to leave the old clock showing “ten twenty two” she kissed her on her lips and turned away.

Sophie walked into the darkness her stomach now empt devoid of a life now past Christine watched as she faded into the darkness her deed now done the five year cycle now comlete.

Sophie once again could now mingle and become yet another unknown face in lifes society until once again her body demanded another sacrifice for her to continue on lifes path, her youthfull looks cemented in place by anothers sacrifice.

Christine closed the door and picked up her novel and continued to read.


The end.