[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

With the spooky holiday fast approaching, and no sign of the usual nonsense that resident, self-profess idol, Elizabeth Báthory, typically gets involved with, someone else wants to take the reigns and make a festive celebration.  With her Master's blessing and permission from Chaldea's Director, Abigail Williams intends to make it a fun, spooky, safe night to remember...


Rated: X
Categories: Vore, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Fate Timeline #577,394,168
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 21239 Read: 6684
Published: October 24 2023 Updated: November 15 2023
Story Notes:

So, I had originally planned to write and release this last year, during the unexplained gap between Halloween events, but then I got too busy and I knew if I didn't get it out this year, I'd lose all motivation to write it at all.  And I didn't want that, so here we are with an extra story for the month of October!

1. A Bit Too Naughty by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (3625 words)

[2023/10/24]

Planning and running the perfect Halloween party is hard.  Thankfully for the young Foreigner, there were plenty of people and Servants willing to help her make it work.  The only problem was the amount of power she needed to draw from her Outer God in order to maintain all the spooky decorations she made.  If she didn't find out where all the Elisa Particles were going soon...

Tags: Loli Pred, Vore, Same-Size Vore, Fatal Vore, Implied Digestion




2. Fear and Games 01 - Null the Void by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (4439 words)

[2023/10/31]

Chaldea's first, non-Elizabeth Halloween starts, hosted by the mischievous priestess of Sut-Typhon, Abigail Williams!
There will be thrills.  There will be chills.  But it won't all be fun and games.

Tags: Loli Pred, Vore, Shrunken Play, Implied Fatal Vore, Feet, Playful Pred




3. Fear and Games 02 - Consumed the Lust by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (3037 words)

[2023/11/05]

Realizing the situation is much more dire than he initially thought, Ritsuka races against the clock to gather allies and set everything straight.  But can his mind and body last until the very end?

Tags: Loli Pred, Loli Prey, Same-Size Vore, Implied Fatal Vore, Instant Digestion, Stomach Bulge, Playful Pred




4. Fear and Games 03 - Lost the Pleasure by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (4417 words)

[2023/11/10]

Even with the odds stacked against him, Ritsuka couldn't allow the small chance Abigail was giving him to go to waste.  He just needed an ally to match her size-manipulation abilities.

Tags: Loli Pred, Shrinking, Armpits, Odor, Same-Size Vore, Stomach Bulge, Playful Pred, Teasing Pred, Oral Play




5. Fear and Games 04 - Flames and Passion by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (5721 words)

[2023/11/15]

All out of chances, Ritsuka had to risk it all on the trump card everyone else was relying on to save the day.  But with just how quickly everything had spiraled out of control, how much of what had happened could he even believe anymore?

Tags: Loli Pred, Shrinking, Odor, Butt, Insertion, Implied Digestion, Implied Hard Vore, Playful Pred, Teasing Pred, Oral Play, Unbirth, Mind Break?