- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2023/11/15]

All out of chances, Ritsuka had to risk it all on the trump card everyone else was relying on to save the day.  But with just how quickly everything had spiraled out of control, how much of what had happened could he even believe anymore?

Tags: Loli Pred, Shrinking, Odor, Butt, Insertion, Implied Digestion, Implied Hard Vore, Playful Pred, Teasing Pred, Oral Play, Unbirth, Mind Break?




For as impossible as it seemed to be, the only things keeping Ritsuka motivated as his mind refreshed were things both Kama and Kiara said.  How Aśvatthāman was the true trump card in this fight, and that as long as he stayed sane, there was still hope.  Somehow, he hadn’t lost his mind despite everything he had seen and experienced, but Chaldea still didn’t know just how effective the protection he got from being contracted with Mash was.


Getting down from his bed was a challenge, as he had lost a total of one-hundred and fifty-five centimeters, but at least it had legs reaching the floor to climb down.  As he ran to get to the door, he realized there was no way for him to get to the console to open it!


Wait!  Does that mean I’m screwed?!  Without a way to leave his room, it didn’t matter how long Abby delayed herself.  However, as he got closer to the door, a portal opened in front of the panel on the wall, and a lithe hand covered in a dark glove reached through, pushing the button to open it.


“Sorry for spying on you, Master, but I just thought you wouldn’t be able to get out of your room without help.  I’ll be nice and restart the timer starting from now, so you better hurry.  Of course, if you want to just stay there, I’ll come pick you up in fifteen minutes.”


The kindnesses and chances she kept extending to him also gave Ritsuka hope that the pure, good girl that Abigail was was still in her somewhere, fighting Sut-Typhon’s corruption.  Hurrying out of his room, since it would be more difficult to stumble into a trap, he was free to sprint as fast as he could towards the generator.


But with his tiny stature, fifteen minutes passed well before he could get there.  Abby’s final warning had been much less playful and energetic than the previous ones though.  “I know you tried your best and were desperate to save everyone.  But, this is game over.  I’m sorry, Master…”


D-Damnit!  This isn’t over yet!  His frustrations boiling over, Ritsuka pushed himself to keep up his momentum.  If he could slip past her and unseal Aśvatthāman there was still a chance.  They’ve pulled through tighter spots than this.  He just had to believe and be careful.


Making his way to the generator, Ritsuka was on high alert for any signs of Abigail.  Every strange squelch had him looking over his shoulder and he jumped at his own shadow more than once.  After she announced she was coming to find him, he even took a big, roundabout way to the generator to avoid running into her, but to his surprise, Ritsuka made it to the generator, and Aśvatthāman’s seal without coming across Abigail even once.  His lack of height notwithstanding, everything was going so smoothly despite how difficult it should have been that he was expecting her to jump out of the shadows at any second.


I can’t afford to psych myself out now.  I still need to get to Mash too.  Pushing through his worries, Ritsuka poured what little mana he had recovered into the seal binding the rageful Archer, but it wasn’t going to be enough.  Without hesitation, he grit his teeth as one of his remaining Command Spells flashed brightly and faded.  “By my Command Spell!  Aśvatthāman, break free of your seal!”


A brilliant orange-red glow filled the dome of magical energy as cracks spread across its surface.  Gouts of flames shot out, burning the tentacles coiling around it before a column of fire consumed the whole area.  “SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”  Accompanied by a bellowing war cry, the tall, dark-skinned, warrior from Indian mythology appeared, ready for battle.  His fiery red hair swept back out of his glowing red eyes, the gold of his armor gleaming in the light his anger-fueled flames produced, Aśvatthāman spun his gigantic chakram above his head to burn all the pulsating flesh reaching down towards him.  “Damn, look at all of this.  Were we too late–  Hey, Master?  Where are you at?”  Looking around, the muscular Servant’s confusion looked more like annoyance.


“Aśvatthāman!  Down here!”  Waving his arms and jumping up and down, rather than waste time trying to communicate verbally he used their telepathic connection.  “We’ve got to get to the Command Room, fast!  Abby’s already got everyone else.  I’ll use my last Command Spell to unseal Mash and then you two can stop her, right?”


“Huh?!  What the hell are you talking about, Master?  We are sealing Mash so she didn’t get completely corrupted.”  Picking up the tiny young man, the fiery Archer wasn’t about to stand around exchanging information and bolted out of the room, burning everything in his path.  “Damn, these things are resilient!  I thought that Abby girl was supposed to get weaker after Halloween was over.”


“Over?  Didn’t we have to settle this before Halloween was over?”  Holding on as tight as he could, Ritsuka kept looking back to make sure Abigail wasn’t drawn to them with all the noise.


“Halloween as a concept is all about accepting madness and fear, ain’t it?  The perfect time for those Outer Gods to pull something like this, but once it passes, their influence will weaken.  What dumbass told you–!?  Wait!  Does that mean it’s still Halloween?!”  Freezing, Aśvatthāman’s anger gave way for terror to crack his voice for only a moment.


Ritsuka’s heart began to race as what he was being told now contradicted his understanding of the crisis they were in the middle of.  “B-But Abby s-said–!?”  Then it clicked for him.  He had made so many assumptions without realizing it.


‘I am a bad girl, after all, lying to and tricking so many people.  Lying to and tricking you.’


‘Undoing Mash-oneesan’s seal before Halloween is over will put an end to this, but you’ll have to release Kama-chan, Shiki-oneesan, Kiara-obasan, and Aśvatthāman-oniisan first.  With them, she can resist Sut-Typhon’s madness and protect you from going insane.’


‘Is it ov–?!  Master!  Behind you!’


‘Sure, the Saber form of Shiki-san, Kiara, and I have innate resistances to mental debuffs specifically, we needed to boost our skill by ‘eating’ Servants with high Magic Resistance and debuff resistance.’


‘If Abby got you too, there’d be no hope left.’


‘Now, if only we can do something about Mash-chan.’


Abby’s misleading explanation, the odd question Shiki never got to finish, the one thing the other four Servants had in common that one didn’t, and Kiara’s concern focusing on Mash rather than the more pressing threat.  Each time he broke one of the seals, he could feel it sending some mana somewhere else.  “Mash doesn’t necessarily share the same protection she gives me… which means you four were sharing your skills with her.  You were protecting her.”


“Shit.”  Exploding in anger, Aśvatthāman stopped concerning himself with limiting collateral damage and charged through walls and floors to get to the Control Room as quickly as possible.  “That little brat!  She took out everyone and lied to you!  Damnit, damnit, damnit!  I bet she was waiting next to Mash this whole time!  You played right into her hand, Master.”


Still in shock that the well-behaved and honest young girl would lie to him like that, Ritsuka understood that, for some reason, Abigail needed him to undo the seals, but he couldn’t understand why.  Why go through such a roundabout way?  If she wanted, Abby could have just taken me somewhere and left everyone to fight alone.  I don’t want to believe everything she said was a lie.  She’s still Abby.  She said she was doing this to… to–!


‘I’m doing this to save you, Master!  If you can’t stop me, then just fall to madness and join me.  If you do, I can protect you…’  The desperation causing her voice to quiver was real.  Her only lie was to get him to unseal everyone early.


As they arrived, Aśvatthāman hurled his chakram into the heavily reinforced door, melting through them with ease.  No, Abby's true target in all of this was…  Waiting for them in the center of the room Abigail sat on a tentacle holding a cross-shaped shield as an unconscious girl with lilac-colored hair was strung up behind her.  “MASH!!”


As the young Foreigner looked up from her prize, her menacing red eyes softened as she saw the pained, desperate expression on his face.  ‘I’m using everyone else’s skills…’  With her offhand explanation of how she was able to suppress Kama so easily echoing in his mind, Ritsuka finally put it all together. ‘I’m doing this to save you, Master!’


“I’m really sorry, Master…  I really didn’t want things to end like this.”  With tears spilling down her cheeks, the young, manipulative Foreigner opened a tiny gate above her head.  “Don’t worry though, Mash-oneechan is a good girl, so I’ll make this quick.”


“You little bitch!”  Hurling his flame-coated, gigantic chakram at Abigail, Aśvatthāman didn’t want to hear excuses from her.  “You lied to Master, betrayed your comrades, and turned your back on the world!  I won’t be satisfied until I burn you to ash!”


Unconcerned with the wrathful retribution approaching her, Abby tilted her head back, yawning as Mash was pulled through the gate the tentacles holding her up manifested from.  The diligent Shielder reappeared from the tiny portal above the young Foreigner’s head, dropping lifelessly into the open maw waiting for her.  Holding up her lithe, slender arm, she caught the Archer’s weapon effortlessly, clamping her mouth shut as Mash fell past her lips.


“N-No…  M-Mash?”  Unable to believe his eyes, unwilling to accept such a reality, Ritsuka watched helplessly as Abigail made no grand spectacle of consuming the Shielder Demi-Servant like she had the others.  She simply swallowed, with a small lump traveling down her throat denoting the descent of his first and more trusted Servant, companion, and friend in Chaldea to a merciless end.  “Mash…?  Mash?  MASH?!”


Her Master’s anguished cries being the only thing to cause her harm all night, Abigail sorrowfully sat in contemplation as she rubbed her belly, ignoring the flurry of attacks Aśvatthāman unleashed on her.  Even before amassing so much power, she and he were evenly matched in Strength and Endurance.  His fists weren’t even as insignificant as mosquito bites, and his anger-filled vitriol little more than raindrops rolling down her back.  It didn’t matter what other Servants said or what she did to them, they had already died once before.  As her other would put it, they were little more than dreams.


Mash, however, was a real, living person.  Regardless of her determination to do whatever it took to protect the weak, powerless Magus, she needed to sin to do so.  She killed Mash, hurt her beloved Master, lied to him, and manipulated him.


“I know I’m a bad girl!  Shut up, shut up, shut up!  Aśvat-oniisan, you big, mean dummy!”  Lashing out as her emotions overwhelmed her, Abigail summoned dozens of gates.  Unleashing hundreds of tentacles to attack, bind, and gag the dark-skinned hero, she halted him in his tracks and caused Ritsuka to slip and fall down his back to the floor.  “Geez, I know that you’re mad but that’s not going to change things now!  You’re going to upset my tummy too, aren’t you?”  Composing herself quickly, Abby looked down at her flat belly and nodded.  Without her defensive skills activated, Mash digested quickly.  Then again, her Spirit Orgin was weaker than when they fought against Geotia, so without her bulky Ortenaus armor, she was one of the weaker Servants in Chaldea.  “But I shouldn’t be picky, even if I prefer mild curry…”


As she walked past the raging Servant fighting against his bounds, Abigail slowly approached the miniaturized young Magus as he scrambled back away from her.  More tentacles shot up from the floor under Aśvatthāman, wrapping around him and dragging him down into a gate connected to her mouth.  A squirming ball filled her cheeks as she bit down on it hard, thoroughly chewing her last former ally.


Out of Servants, out of allies, shrunken to a fraction of his size, and out of options, Ritsuka’s body moved on instinct as the gigantic, playful young girl didn’t rush to close the distance.  He couldn’t get away, and even if he did, his mind wasn’t protected anymore.  It was only a matter of time before his sanity was stripped from him, and then the Outer God would be free to invade and erode reality.  It’s over…  It’s all over…  M-Mash… Director… Meuniere-san… Slivia-san… Duston-san… Elron-san… everyone…  I’m sorry.  I fa–!?  Apologizing and agonizing for his failure, Ritsuka didn’t notice the small, thin tentacle wriggling behind him as he continued to scramble back from the encroaching, corrupted Foreigner.  It quickly wrapped around his shoulders as it grew, coiling around his body and binding his arms to his sides and legs together as it held him up in the air.


Hopping the last few steps to clear the distance between them, Abigail swallowed what was left of her treat and crouched down, smiling as brightly as she could bring herself to.  “So, Master, I suppose this brings our game to an end.”  As she spoke, golden particles of mana that Servants turn into when defeated that would normally float away to reform in Chaldea instead disappeared down the back of her throat.  Aśvatthāman wouldn’t be returning.  None of his Servants would.  “Thank you for breaking all the other seals for me.  I wouldn’t have been able to get Mash-oneechan without you.  It is Halloween after all, so it’s only natural that I’d ‘trick’ you for a ‘treat’, right?  But…  I didn’t want to be such a bad and selfish girl.  I wanted to always be the good, pure, innocent girl you saw me as…”  Pulling him closer, she kissed him gently and softly hugged him into her cheek, nuzzling him a bit before letting him go and standing up.  “But the ‘Abby’ you saw in me isn’t real.  I’m not a good girl.  I’m bad.  I’m naughty.  I’m a sinner with a filthy mind.”  Turning around, she wiggled her pert tush in his face as she pulled down her panties and giggled.  “And I’m about to be really dirty, ufufu~”


Spreading her small, soft cheeks, Abigail unashamedly revealed her dark grey pucker and backed up to shove it in Ritsuka’s face.  The tentacle holding the tiny Master up became more rigid, holding him in places as his face was squished into the puffy orifice.  An intensely concentrated, mind-numbingly addictive scent filled his lungs, muddled his mind, and the fear causing him to panic melted into maddening bliss.  He couldn’t fight her or his baser instincts as he licked her butt even without her telling him to.


Not expecting such an affectionate action, Abby tensed up as a jolt of pleasure caused her to jump.  The force of her landing against her beloved Master caused his head to pierce the tight orifice, but even with his head literally up her butt, RItsuka didn’t stop.  His obscene kiss continued as he licked her intestinal walls without reservation.  “Ufufu~  That’s it, Master.  My bum will hug you this time.  Come all the way inside of me!”  Embracing the unintentional, unconventional penetration, Abigail backed up more, dropping her hips to shove the tentacle-bound shrunken young man up her butt completely.  Moaning in ecstatic bliss, she began doing shallow squats to rub him against her bowels as her fingers massaged and probed the depths of her engorged sex.


Summoning tiny gates in her rectum she wrapped and dragged Ritsuka even deeper, untangling him from the one she used to slip him inside of her.  Shaking her hips as she squeezed him with her colon and assaulted him with dozens of tentacles, Abigail held nothing back.  Her scent, her warmth, her technique, her body, her soul, she’d used everything to warp his mind, shatter his morals, and drive him utterly insane for her and her alone.




Inside the young girl’s bowels, Ritsuka had already lost all reason as he writhed in a pleasure so potent it bordered on pain.  The tightness as she constricted her muscles, the wriggling of an uncountable number of tentacles molesting his body, the heady smell festering in her bowels, these were sensations no normal person should even be exposed to, let alone enjoy, but he had no time for logic or reason.


Abby was telling him to indulge in her flesh, to mark her with his seed, to take her as she claimed him.  He couldn’t and didn’t want to disobey, as the alternative was to wallow in his failure to stop her.  Even if only for a moment, he wanted to escape into the comfort of mind-melting bliss, to not have to think at all.  Not about the Outer God, not about the Foreign God, not about Chaldea, Lostbelts, Singularities, fighting, farming, Proper Human History, the Human Order, Ayala, Gaia, the World, or himself.  All he wanted to think about was the adorable girl who shoved him up her perky little tush.


Her barely developed breasts, her puffy, untouched girlhood, her silky smooth hair, those soft, slender lips.  Light enough to lift without effort, surrounded by a lingering scent of rose, with flawless, lustrous skin and a charming, enchanting smile no matter which form she was in.  With a body that looked like it would break from the slightest touch, he wanted to embrace her, to protect her, to toss her on his bed and violate her!  Her sweet angelic voice crying out in enraptured bliss echoed in his ears as her warmth flowed into him and his into her.


She was a bad girl.  A naughty girl.  He needed to punish her, make her big, round eyes teary as she asked for forgiveness.


But he was no better of a Master.  An immoral man that needed to be punished as much as he punished her.  Despite her fragile appearance, she could easily overpower him and pin him down.  Bury his face under her rear, ride his manhood until she was satisfied, keep him underfoot until he repented.  They were both sinners who deserved what they’d get.


And with a thin tentacle wiggling its way into the drooling slit of his throbbing cock, Ritsuka painted the inside of her final Servant’s bowel with his sin before sinking into blissful, maddening darkness.




Falling onto his bed one last time, RItsuka’s mind had, again, refreshed, giving him his full faculties to contemplate exactly what he had just done.  What he had thought.


N-No!  No, no, no…  I-I don’t see Abby like that.  Trembling as he looked around wildly, there was nobody to justify himself to, yet he made excuses still.  Th-That wasn’t…  Wait.  I didn’t get any smaller.  With his room looking as massive as it did the last time he was here, Ritsuka looked at and examined his body as best he could.  Following the pattern of how much he was shrinking each time, the penalty should have been an impossible one-hundred-and-sixty-centimeter reduction this time.  “I thought I’d just disappear or something.  Why am I still here?”


“Because I’m protecting you now, Master.”  Waltzing into his room with Mash’s shield in hand, Abigail mounted to the wall next to his door with tentacles as the hallway beyond was completely converted into a mass of pulsating dark flesh and writhing appendages.  “That’s why I needed to consume Mash-oneechan.  I drew upon too much of my Outer God’s power and he used me to try to eliminate the conceptual limiter preventing him from manifesting in our dimension; you.  I couldn’t stop him but as your Servant, I couldn’t let you get hurt so I made a deal with him instead.”  Satisfied with setting up the protective decoration she walked over to the bed as the room returned to normal and all the eldritch corruption melted away.  “If you could stay sane by the end of Halloween, he would back off and leave Earth along this time.  However, both he and the part of me that is his priestess agreed that Mash-oneechan’s interference was cheating, so I had to take her out of the picture.  Our game was really fun though!”


The sweet, innocent smile that flashed across the grey-skinned girl’s face betrayed the debaucherous, sinful nature of the ‘game’ she set up.  But even with sharp, jagged teeth, she had the face of an angel.


“B-But I’m still sane, a-aren’t I?”


Her smile fading, Abby solemnly shook her head.  “Master, why do you think I shrunk you as the penalty for our game?  Other than to fulfill the fantasies you thought the rest of us didn’t pick up on?”  Giggling a bit at the end, she didn’t need to keep it a secret anymore not that everyone that wanted to respect his privacy was part of her Spirit Origin now.


“H-Huh?  Wh-What are you t-t-talking about A-A-Abby?”  Sweating profusely, Ritsuka looked away from her nervously.


“Really, Master?  Gorgon-oneechan in Babylonia, Taimat-okaasan, Kiara-obasan’s Beast form, Kingprotea-chan, the other me when she grew real big in your nightmare that one time.”  Listing off just a few of the giantess enemies he’s faced, her smile grew as she winked playfully at him.  “We all know you like big girls.  So, I shrunk you instead of taking our sanity.  That way you’d help me get Mash-oneechan and I’d get you to subconsciously obsess about me.  And though you should have vanished entirely this time, I intervened when Sut-Typhon wasn’t looking.  Now, not only have I corrupted our mind, but your body belongs to me and me alone, Ma~st~er~”


Sitting in the palms of her hands, Ritsuka couldn’t find it in himself to deny her claim.  He couldn’t see through her deceptions, or connect such obvious dots in her contradictory words and actions.  Even now, his head was quickly filling with obscene visions of lying with her, and only her.


“Ufufu~  It looks like your body understands, but I still see a bit of resistance in your eyes.”  Giggling as she licked her lips, Abby pressed a finger against the shrunken Master’s crotch and rubbed his throbbing member deftly.  “I love that about you, Master.  Even when you're beaten, you don’t truly give up.  So, please, keep resisting for as long as you can.”  Flaring up her magical power, Abigail’s body began to shift and grow, maturing rapidly.


Taking on the visage of a pretty teen, aging herself up to a beautiful adult, and further to a gorgeous mature woman, her breasts swelled to match, if not outclass Raikou’s, her thighs filled out until she was thicker than Scheherazade, and her butt was bigger than Artemis’.  Swapping between ages and physiques, while she stayed recognizably as herself, she was freely able to adjust her body to match any and all fantasies he let unvoiced for years and years.


Finally, after such a tantalizing display of shapeshifting, Abby returned to her normal form and closed her hand around a painfully aroused Ritsuka with a slightly confused expression.  “Hmm?  What’s wrong, Master?  Don’t you want me to have a nice, big, bouncy body?  I was going to change my body to whatever you wanted most.”  Looking over her childish, undeveloped body, there wasn’t an ounce more of fat or a year more of development anywhere on her.  Then, her eyes widened as an innocent blush colored her cheeks.  “M-Master!?  Geez, you really are a naughty boy, aren’t you.”  Smiling, she laid down on the bed and pulled off her panties.  “Ufufu~  Well then, I’m glad I saved the best for last.”


Bringing him down between her legs, Abigail spread her blossoming flower as her sweet, thick nectar spilled from her glistening petals.  The pulsating, hungry hole deep within was hungry, and the perfect little snack was thoroughly prepared.


The heat of her lust felt as if it would boil him alive as Ritsuka was fed feet-first into his Servant’s sex.  His body wouldn’t listen as the vestiges of his morals fought to stop her.  Instead of trying to escape though, he kicked his legs, thrust his hips, wiggled his arms, and moved his mouth all for her pleasure as he was completely consumed.  The narrow love tunnel twitched and tightened around him as she kept a firm grasp on him and thrust him in and out of her sloppy folds.  Like he was a toy, she masturbated furiously with his body, but at no point did he concern himself with his own safety.  Not that Abby would do anything to harm him, even in the throws of passion she was careful with him, but even if she wasn’t, his safety was secondary to making her feel good.


Her body began to quiver, rapidly approaching climax, and her pace slowed.  Unsteadily, her hand shook as she tried to keep a hold of his slippery, tiny body.  Ceasing a moment with his head exposed, Ritsuka gently bit on her hardened bean as it trembled in front of him, sending the young Foreigner over the edge.


Singing out a sensual song with her angelic voice, Abby came hard, spraying Ritsuka with her liquid satisfaction before shoving him deep into her folds.  Spasming in the afterglow of her orgasmic release, she rubbed her sex as her handsome, kind, gentle Master’s face breached her lips, and took a deep breath.


Without addressing him, she just put her panties back on, curling up on his/their bed.


“As long as you stay with me, Master, I’ll keep you safe…”



November 1st, 2022


Jolting awake in a cold sweat and with a racing heartbeat, Ritsuka gasped for breath as his body trembled.  The events settling in his mind were vividly burned into his mind, but as he quickly looked around, Ritsuka found himself back to his full height and everything back to normal.  A…  A dream…?


A playful giggle brought his attention to the other figure lying in his bed whom he had overlooked.  A young girl with blond hair, red eyes, and a dress made of bowties and dark, vertically hanging, butterfly-shaped ribbons smiled up at him as she clung to his arm.  There was no third eye in the black, keyhole-shaped mark on her forehead, and her skin was full of life and color, though the mischievous grin on her lips betrayed the innocence of her eyes.  “Good morning, Master.  Did you have a frightful nightmare before Halloween was over?”


Getting his heartbeat under control, Ritsuka wiped the sweat from his brow and rubbed his eyes.  Petting Abigail's head and tussling her hair a bit, he grinned down at her, letting out a sigh of relief.  “Okay, Abby, you got me good, but wasn’t that dream a little…”  Blushing as he could still recall every detail of her undeveloped body, he quickly hid his morning wood.


Cocking her head to the side, she looked up at him with a quizzical expression.  “Hmm?  ‘A little’ what?  What did you dream about, Master?”


“Ah…  Um, a l-little too realistic!  Yeah.  It felt so real.”  Sh-She doesn’t know what happened?  Then I’ll just keep it to myself.  Getting out of bed and stretching, Ritsuka avoided giving the young blonde any details.  Still though…  Does that mean I’m the one who thought all of that up?  I-Is that r-really how I think about Abby?


Looking at the young girl as she hopped out of his bed, Ritsuka’s eyes lingered on the ribbons settling into place around her chest and her cute tush as she also stretched and let out a big yawn.  Her abnormally tall body was, allegedly, one of the reasons she was suspected of being a witch according to history.  So while she wasn’t too much shorter than the average adult woman in his home country, even being taller than Emperor Nero, she lacked the feminine curves a woman her height should have to draw his gaze.  And yet, her slender, lithe, youthful body was making his heart rate pick up and slowly softening erection twitch.


Maybe I do need therapy…  Admonishing himself for having such unsavory thoughts, Ritsuka turned away from Abby to adjust himself and clear his mind.  But talking to Kiara-san about something like this seems like a recipe for disat–


*Knock, knock, knock*


The gentle rapping of knuckles on the other side of his door triggered a fresh memory from Ritsuka’s dream as the voice of his cute kouhai called out to him.  “Senpai?  Are you awake yet?”


Remembering how there was a monstrous mass of tentacles waiting for him in his dream, and the ultimate fate of the dutiful Shielder, Ritsuka hesitantly approached the door.  Cold sweat ran down his back as he glanced at the young Foreigner by his side, eliminating the chance that she would actually be the one on the other side.  “Yeah.  Good morning, Mash.  Abby woke me up today.”  Holding his breath, Ritsuka pushed the button to open his door.


However, rather than the nightmarescape of rippling flesh and squirming tentacles, he remembered seeing from his dream, he was greeted by the bespectacled Demi-Servant and a completely normal hallway.  “Oh, that’s g-good.  But Abby!  You know you’re not supposed to sneak into Senpai’s room like that.”  Puffing out her cheeks, Mash turned her attention to the young blonde and wagged a finger as she reprimanded her.


For her part, Abigail clung to Ritsuka’s side, holding his hand as she backed up a bit.  “I-I know.  Sorry, Mash-oneechan.”


Breathing a sigh of relief as the adorable moment played out, Ritsuka relaxed the tension in his shoulders.  Yeah…  It was just a dream.  No need to–?!  As he was about to step out into the hall though, a foreboding feeling came over him as Abby tightened her grip on his hand and the last, cryptic promise she made to him echoed in his mind.


‘As long as you stay with me, Master, I’ll keep you safe…’


As he went to glance down at her again, in the span of time it took for him to blink, Ritsuka’s blood ran cold as the hallway pulsed and rippled as if it were alive.  Darkness consumed his vision less than a few feet out and standing in front of him wasn’t Mash, but a collection of tentacles vaguely in her form, wearing her clothes!  As his eyes reached the young Foreigner, she was smirking up at him, a finger to her lips with grey skin, white hair, and her third eye glowing with magic.


Then, blinking again, everything went back to normal but Ritsuka struggled to breathe.  He wasn’t even sure if Mash’s shield had been mounted on his wall, as he stumbled back but was able to remain standing on unsteady legs.


“SenPai?  WhaT’s WRong?  yOu loOk a bit pale.”  Mash’s voice even sounded distorted as his head spun trying to make sense of what was real and what wasn’t.


What?!  N-No…  I-It was just a dream.  Shaking his head, Ritsuka rejected the horrifying vision.  It couldn’t be real.  O-Or have I–


“Master?  Are you okay?  yOu diDN’t gO mAd in YouR dReaM lAst niGHt, diD YoU?”  Squeezing his hand even tighter, Abigail’s voice shifted between innocently concerned to maliciously amused as she supported him.  “It’S oKay.  i’M hERe, sO nOthIng cAn huRT yOu.  You’re fine now.”


Her reassuring words calming his disturbed heart, Ritsuka caught his breath and offered her a weak smile.  Looking at Mash, she was just standing in the doorway with concern darkening her face.  “S-Sorry, Mash.  I think yesterday tired me out more than I realized.  Could you tell everyone I’m going to take the day off?”


Clutching a hand over her modestly developed chest, Mash smiled and nodded.  “Alright, Senpai.  I’ll go tell everyone and bring you something from the cafeteria.  Abby, can you stay here and make sure he stays in bed?”


“Okay!  Leave him to me, Mash-oneechan!”  Happy to help, especially if it meant spending more time with Ritsuka, Abigail dragged him back over to his bed and easily tossed him onto the mattress.  Quickly jumping onto the bed with him, she planted her feet to either side of the young Magus and sat down.  Grabbing the bedding and pulling it up over the both of them as she cuddled into his chest, she gave a big thumbs up to the Demi-Servant girl as she held Ritsuka down so he couldn’t get up.


Shaking her head with a smile on her face, Mash didn’t say anything more as she turned and closed the door before she left.


His head throbbing a bit, whether Mash’s hair was moving because she started walking away or because it was wiggling with its own agency didn’t matter anymore.  Nor did he question whether he actually saw Abby pierced her dripping sex with his as she sat down or not.  Neither is important.  As a sense of tranquil calm gave him serenity, Ritsua wrapped his arms around Abigail and held her tightly.  “Thanks for always looking out for me, Abby.”


Her heart skipping more than a few beats, the young Foreigner blushed as he buried her face in his chest and hugged him back.  “Of course.  You’re my Master.  I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you safe.


[An Ending?]

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282