- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2023/11/10]

Even with the odds stacked against him, Ritsuka couldn't allow the small chance Abigail was giving him to go to waste.  He just needed an ally to match her size-manipulation abilities.

Tags: Loli Pred, Shrinking, Armpits, Odor, Same-Size Vore, Stomach Bulge, Playful Pred, Teasing Pred, Oral Play




The drop to his mattress was getting just a bit longer each time he fell from Abby’s gate.  Taking a moment to catch his breath and clear his head, getting out of his bed wasn’t so easy now that his feet didn’t touch the floor.


That’s the third time she caught me, so I’ve lost roughly thirty-five centimeters in total, right?  As his underwear fell to the floor, while he didn’t have the proportions of a child, he was shorter than all the children, other than Kama, who were once in Chaldea.  “I’m sure Illya-chan would insist on me calling her ‘-oneechan’ if she saw me…”  Sighing, listening to Abigail, and just giving up would be the easiest course of action.


Unlike most other threats like this he faced, his life wasn’t in danger, just his morals and sanity.  If he let her have her way, she’d take care of him at least.  But that was no different than the offer Gorgon gave him back in Babylonia and Kama gave him when she was trying to become a Beast of Humanity.  Saving himself at the cost of the world and Human Order.


“But what can I do?  I saw Abby shrink Shiki-san, but she didn’t even need to do that to Kama-chan.  I need someone who can fight her in size manipulation–!  Kiara-san!”  Remembering how the other former Beast III candidate residing in Chaldea had a Noble Phantasm that drew enemies into her, scaling them down, Ritsuka knew who to go after next.  However, as he opened the door to leave, the tall, scrawny Foreigner was waiting for him with a salacious smile, panting heavily.  “A-Abby?!”


“Ahh~!  Good boy, Master~  You’re still here.”  Giggling, she picked him up and entered his room, taking him over to the bed.  “So, what should we do first?  Do you want to be big again, or maybe I should make you smaller?  Ufufu~”


Squirming to get away from her, Rituska desperately clung to his senses as her alluring scent violated his nose and seeped into his brain.  “W-Wait!  A-A-Abby…  I… I didn’t–  Y-You’re ch-cheating…”


“Hmm?  O-Oh…  So you still want to play the other game?”  Her excitement falling, Abigail set Ritsuka down as she sat on his bed with a crestfallen expression.  “Are you still having fun?  I mean, you know you can’t win, right?”


Backing away from her and covering his exposed manhood once his wits returned, Ritsuka shook his head.  “E-Even so, I haven’t given up yet, s-so you need to follow the rules.”


Perking up, the corrupted young girl smiled and nodded, waving her hand to summon a tentacle to pull him back to her.  Embracing him, she giggled as she rolled back and forth on his bed.  “That’s right.  That’s the Master I love so much.”  Letting him go, she grabbed one of his pillows and hugged it tightly, burying her face in it and inhaling deeply.  “Okay.  I’ll give you an extra five minutes this time since I got impatient and delayed you, Master.  Oh, but who are you going for next?”


“I was planning on–!  Abby!”  About to answer without thinking, Ritsuka was able to catch himself before giving anything away.


Giggling innocently, she playfully stuck out her tongue and winked at him.  “Fine~  My next treat will be a surprise then.”  Waving him off, her confidence that she would be victorious in the end was absolute.


But, with all the vastly more powerful opponents he’s faced in the past, that wasn’t enough to discourage the dark-haired young man.  Racing out of the room, he had a lot more ground to cover this time with how small he had gotten.  With all the fleshy obstacles and tentacle traps in the way though, Ristuka knew he couldn’t make it to the infirmary in ten minutes.  So rather than head straight there, he took a slightly longer route that brought him closer to the generator as well, that way, if he did get caught again, he wouldn’t be giving away his plan.


“Mas~ter?  Oh, Master~?  Have you gotten to a good spot yet?  Have you got my snack ready?  Because ready or not, here we come~”  With the ten minutes passing far faster than he realized, Ritsuka’s heart nearly burst out of his chest as Abigail’s voice echoed through the halls.


Time already!  Damnit, I was taking too– ‘here we come’?  Crouching low and using some of the larger bulges of pulsating flesh as cover, a bead of cold sweat ran down his back as her voice faded.


Not wanting to think about what she could mean, knowing where Abigail would be starting from was a big help.  Continuing on the route, Ritsuka was about to come to an intersection where this detour would no longer bring him closer to the infirmary.  Peeking around to make sure he was safe, opposite to the direction he wanted to go, he saw Abigail’s silhouette standing at an intersection further down, looking around.


She already caught up to me?!  Damn it, I was so close.  Turning back before she could come his way, Ritsuka tried to think of another way to get to the infirmary when he heard soft footsteps ahead of him too.  Huh?  But wasn’t Abby back–!?  Quickly ducking behind a wriggling mass of tentacles, Ritsuka covered his mouth and held his breath as the white-haired Foreigner meandered by.


“Master~  Come out, come out, wherever you are~”


She’s too close!  She’ll see me!  She’ll hear me, I can’t hide!  Panicking as she paused and looked up and down all the connecting corridors, Ritsuka waited in dread for her to exclaim happily that she had found him.  Sh-She was back in the other direction though, w-wasn’t sh–!?  Looking back the way he was turning back from, he saw another Abigail get to the intersection and look around before continuing on.  She made clones of herself!?  B-But Abby can’t…


Freezing up in horror as he recalled the off-hand explanation she gave Kama before consuming her, Ritsuka understood what had happened.  ‘...I’m using everyone else’s skills…’


A-A-Abby can u-u-use a-all of the sk-skills of everyone she a-ate.  So th-these clones…  K-Kama-chan…  Not sure what to do, the threat of having multiple pursuers now was overshadowed but the sense of failure for unintentionally making Abigail even stronger.


“Where could you be, Master~?  Come out, please.  I want to squeeze you and hold you~”


By some miracle, the closer Abigail didn’t notice him and continued down the hall, leaving the young man trembling and sweating profusely.  Willing his eyes open, keeping his head low to the floor, he peeked out to watch as she walked down the hall and turned a corner, calling out softly for him.  That was too close…  I need to be extra care–  Getting to his feet, something warm and slimy touched the back of his neck with a sickenly squelching sound.  –ful?


Before he could look up to see what he bumped into, a long, thin appendage stretched out and coiled around his chest and under his arms.  Then, it retracted, suspending him in the air!


What the?!  Th-This wasn’t here before!


“Ahaa~  There you are, Master~!”  Reacting to his capture immediately, both Abigails came skipping back and giggled playfully at him as they fused back into one being.  “I knew you were close.  It’s a good thing I set up this new trap just in case.”


Despite the futility of it, Ritsuka struggled against his restraints.  “No fair!  Let me go, Abby.”


Her smile growing, the young Foreigner raised an arm over her head and pressed her glistening underarm into his face.  “Of course~  If that’s what you want, if you still want to keep playing, I’ll let you out after I get my yummy prize.  Now, here.  Sniff my armpits, Master.  Do they stink?  Does it drive you crazy?  Ufufu, or are you getting tired of all my teasing?”


With his face firmly squished into her smooth underarm, Ritsuka’s mental defenses were beginning to get worn down from the constant, unorthodox methods she assailed him.  More than panting for breath, his mouth was open so more of her slightly salty sweat would spread across his tongue and he was at full mast, poking and rubbing against her smooth flesh.  The overpowering scent drowned out coherent thought, though his defiance still persisted even if his body complied.


“Yes~  Just like that.  Sniff, sniff.  Sniff, sniff, sniff~  Remember my scent well, Master.  Now let’s make you feel even better.”  Letting the shrunken Mage go, Abigail lowered her arm and pressed it against her side, trapping his erection in her armpit.  Holding onto his hips was her other hand, she forced him to hump the narrow crevice.  “Does it feel good?  Do you want to make a hot, sticky mess in my armpit, Master~?  Ufufu, such a naughty boy, but that’s okay.  Go ahead.  Mark more of my body.  Master belongs to me, but I’ll give everything to Master too.”


Swiftly brought to another orgasm, even before coming to Chaldea, he had never ejaculated so many times in one day before, let alone in such rapid succession.  With all the beautiful Heroic Spirits he had to deal with on a daily basis, some more affectionate and forward than others, it was difficult managing and controlling his libido, and yet Abigail was milking all that stress from him relentlessly.  Hanging limply as she untangled him from the hanging tentacle, she fell back into a gate with him in her arms as they were transported back to his room.




And as always, like hitting a reset button for his sanity and mental faculties, Ritsuka was able to reign in his fear and hormones as they landed softly on his bed.  However, escaping from the stronger Servant’s embrace was all the more difficult now that he was roughly as tall as her torso.


“A-Abby!  Come on, let me go.”  Even with only one arm, she was able to completely immobilize him.


“Aww~!  Master, you look so adorable!  You’re almost as small as Hugo and Migo.  Ah, but you’ll be so much smaller than them if you get caught again.”  Admiring how much he had shrunk, Abigail did loosen her grip a bit, but only so much that he could crawl forward as she closed her eyes and brought her face closer to him, pursing her lips.


She didn’t say anything, but the gesture wasn’t lost on Ritsuka, and when he couldn’t squirm his way out, he sighed and gave her bottom lip a light peck.  “Th-There.  Can you l-let me go now?”


“Ufufu~  But Master, I didn’t say I’d let you go.  You just kissed me.”


Blushing, he was about to defend himself when she let him go and helped him down to the floor.  “Just kidding.  Run along, Master.  I’ll come find you soon,” waving at him, she swiped up some of his semen oozing out of her armpit and licked her finger clean, savoring the strong flavor, “after I clean up your mess.  Ufufu~”


Not about to waste any more time, or tempt her into altering the rules further, Ritsuka was able to reach the panel to open the door with a running start, but only barely.  Though the mental strain he suffered seemed to lessen after being sent back to his room, the fatigue of running all over the base for so long was pushing his body to its limits.  He hadn’t even made it a quarter of the way to the infirmary when Abigail announced she was coming for him, though she had only waited five minutes this time.


Now that he was also paying more attention to the ceiling after getting caught off guard last time, he finally noticed that more of the facility was being corrupted and replaced with pulsating, dark flesh.  Only occasionally did he see a glimpse of a ceiling panel through all the hanging tentacles and the upper half of the walls wasn’t much better.  Detouring through a route that initially brought him closer to the library than the infirmary, the corruption with much worse, as he was walking on nothing but rippling flesh and slimy appendages reached out from all corners and shadows around him.


Were those seals also preventing the corruption from spreading?  That would make sense, Shiki-san and Kama-chan were supposed to have boosted their resistance to it.  Usually, he’d have something more learned than him to come up with explanations and theories so he could better understand what was going on.


Even if he made the effort to have the more knowledgeable Servants teach him so he wasn’t so lacking, there was still much he was ignorant about.  Especially where the Foreigner Class was concerned, though understanding the Outer Gods might be easier than making sense of the Servantverse.


Beyond worrying about the eldritch corruption claiming more of his reality, Ritsuka had to be extra mindful of the clones Abigail had running around looking for him.  She didn’t need the superhuman physique of a Servant to catch up with him if she spotted him anymore, the difference in their sizes he couldn’t outrun her if she walked up to him leisurely.  But, conversely, it was easier than ever for him to hide from her at such a small size.  So long as he held his breath and didn’t panic, each time he heard her coming, he was able to hide until she passed.


After what felt like days of being hunted by the most adorable but persistent predator, Ritsuka managed to reach the infirmary.  Finding one of the cots surrounded by tentacles, he began to pour what little mana he had left into the seal, completely depleting his reserves just as the seal broke.


Dozens of dark, ethereal hands grabbed the tentacles as they attempted to bind the unsealed Servant.  “Ara ara~  Such impatience.  I’m sorry, but I promised Master I’d be on my best behavior while manifested here.”  Ripping the flesh apart, the older woman giggled at the attempt to capture her, emerging in her nun habit.  Unlike Kama, who was allowed to freely switch between her first and second ascensions, the other half of Beast III was further banned from using her second ascension for the sake of public morals.  However, the tight-fitting outfit left little of the psychiatrist’s enviable bodyline to the imagination.  “That is, until he indulges just a bit too…  Ara!  Maa~  How adorable~!  Master, look at you.  So small and vulnerable.  Hora~  Come here.”  Sitting on the edge of the bed, Kiara reached down and picked Ritsuka up, cradling him in her arms as she smiled down at him.  “You haven’t been corrupted yet, have you?  I think Raikou-sama would give me quite the heartburn if I couldn’t keep my promise to protect you.”


“Really?  Of all the Servants…  No, that’s kind of what I expect from you and Kama…”  Not surprised that the Servant that protested the amount of skin Kiara’s second ascension show was now part of her Spirit Origin, Ritsuka tried to not think about how soft and warm her breasts were as she squished him into them.  Of course, if he called her out on it, it would be an unintentional consequence of a necessity, so he let it slide for now.  “So what?  Did you take the chance to eat Andersen too?”


Her mood darkening, Kiara shook her head.  “Abby got him first…”


“Yeah…  But we’ll get everyone back, minus Par apparently, once we win.”  Trying to lighten the mood, Ritsuka focused on the hope that this was all just temporary.  “I don’t think I’ll be able to convince Kama-chan to let her go.”


“That does sound like something she’d do.”  Giggling at the predictable antics of her opposed half, Kiara tightened her embrace on the shrunken Master.  “I’m glad that you are still safe, Master.  If Abby got you too, there’d be no hope left.  Now, if only we can do something about Mash-chan.”


“Huh?  Mash?  But Abby’s the one–!?”  Before he could get Kiara to clarify what she meant, the door to the infirmary opened and half a dozen of the corrupted Foreigner responsible for all the chaos strolled in.


“Hmm…  This is getting a bit too boring, don’t you think, Master?  Maybe using clones is cheating a bit too much.”  Shrugging, one of the Abigails acted as the mouthpiece of all of them.  “I mean, I have fewer places to search after each–”


“Sessyoin Kiara!  By my Command Spell, release your Noble Phantasm!”  Wasting no time and acting before the young girl’s intoxicating scent robbed him of his senses, Ritsuka used one of his Command Spells to fully charge the voluptuous Alter Ego’s ultimate attack.


“Six at once?  Maa~  Rejoice, everyone. Your redemption is here!”  Elated by the rush of potent mana entering her body, Kiara brought her free hand up in prayer as she unleashed her attack.  “Great enlightenment and deliverance are mine to give at the touch of a finger.  You will come into me, Sessyoin.”  Before any of the Abigail clones could act, a tear in space opened behind them.  Spreading, it revealed a realm filled with massive columns of black flesh and glowing red eyes, the vestiges of the Demon God Pillar Zepar whom she had consumed and tossed aside.  “A celestial paradise, a warm maw to consume all things.  Hehe...deliver yourself back to the cosmos.”  A powerful force sucked in the six girls through the tear in reality as she screamed and tried to resist, only for Kiara to run her hand up her midsection, where the portal had been all along, sealing them inside of her.  “Amitābha Amidala Heaven's Hole.   No matter where you run, you will never escape my embrace.”


Even if she was corrupted, watching one of his Servants cry out to him pained Ritsuka’s heart.  I-It was the right thing to do.  It’s for Abby’s own good.


“Phew~  I’ve never eaten a full platter of takoyaki in a single bite before.”  Not nearly as concerned about what she had done to her former ally, Kiara giggled as she rubbed her belly.  “But not the biggest tenta–aahn~!”  Cutting the larger woman’s celebration sort, a large, thick tentacle wrapped around her head, pulling her back into a glowing gate, breaking her hold on Ritsuka.


Huh?  B-But…  Kiara’s Noble Phantasm…  The dark-haired Master’s mind raced as he plummeted towards the cot, bracing for a cushioned impact.  Rather than the semi-rigid mattresses of the infirmary’s cot though, Ritsuka was caught in a pair of slender, strong arms.  Th-There were more of them?!  Damnit!  I acted too hastily!  Looking up at the red-eyed girl’s smug grin as she held him tightly, the young man saw a gate fade from behind her.  And for some reason, she was roughly the same size as him.


“Master~  You didn’t forget that my gates connect to all time and space, right?”  Rhetorically questioning what his plan was, Abigail let him fall onto the mattress and quickly sat on his chest facing away from him.  “Ahhh~  I’ve waited so long…  I’ve been so patient, but I can’t hold back anymore!”  Using her legs to trap his arms and holding his legs down with her hands, the corrupted Foreigner hovered her face over her Master’s exposed crotch and inhaled his musky scent.  Giggling, she playfully kissed and licked his semi-hardened member.  “It’s so big and warm.  Can I even fit all of it inside of me?  Do you want to find out, Master?  Ufufu~”  Looking down at the distressed, expression on the handsome young man’s face, she wiggled her butt over him and smirked.


Looking back from her mischievous, lustful smile to her barely-covered undercarriage hovering over him, Ritsuka shook his head.  “N-No, Abby, don–mmph!”  His plea, however, was ignored as the soft, pert rear dropped on his face, her dripping flower squishing against his mouth, as something wet, hot, and narrow wrapped around the tip of his cock.  Unable to control himself from the painfully pleasant sensation, his back arched as he thrust his hips up, sliding deeper into the tight tunnel of flesh.


“Ahn~!  Yesh Mashter~  Use my th-throat if you w-want.  I’m a big girl now.  I can handle a little pain.”  Clinging to him so he couldn’t pull out, Abigail buried her face in his crotch.  “I want you to spill your yummy, sinful milk in me directly this time.”  Grinding her sex in his face, she began to suck him off, rapidly drawing her lips up and down the full length of his shaft.  Her tongue slithered around his girth, tightening and rubbing him in ways a normal person couldn’t hope to replicate.  The unorthodox, alien technique made up for her sloppy performance, dragging his weakening mind into the depths of madness.


His moans of pleasure were muffled as her muff covered his mouth, and his nose was buried so deeply into her tight little anus that it would have slipped in if not for her panties.  There was no resistance left in his body, not after her rosey, intoxicating scent invaded his mind.  All Ritsuka could do was endure until she brought him to yet another orgasm, forcing him to fill her stomach with his robust, mana-rich jizz.


Spasming under her as she sucked and drained every last drop from him, Abigail sat up, settling her full weight on his face as she quivered in delight.  “Thank you for the wonderful meal, Master.  I can’t wait to come back for seconds.”  Enjoying the feeling of his tongue rubbing her dripping flower, the young Foreigner let him drink her nectar for a few more minutes before finally standing and backing up to the edge of the cot.  “I’ll send you back to the start in just a second, Master.”  Hopping over the edge with a playful grin, she vanished from sight for a moment only for a gate to appear on the ceiling and Abigail emerged from it back at her proper height.  Landing next to the bed, with a wave of her hand, the Alter Ego she had captured descended from the portal, tied up by and having her sex, anus, and mouth violated by thick, sinewy tentacles.


The older woman was mewling like an animal in heat, writhing in the pleasure she received.


“Now, Kiara-obasan, what were you saying about the size of my tentacles?”  Snickering sinisterly, Abby held up a hand and slowly began to clench it into a fist.  As she did, the appendages filling Kiara’s holes expanded and grew, making the salacious nun moan even louder.  Even after the tentacles grew fatter than a person’s arm, the former Beast candidate was fully enjoying herself.  “Not big enough?  How about now?”  As she continued to close her fist, the tentacles plumped up more and more, and soon the sweet moans that were muffled in the older woman’s throat became hoarse and desperate.  Rather than quiver in delight, she squirmed in agony as tears streamed down her contorted, horrified face.  “Are they big enough for you now?  Hmmm?  No?  You want me to keep going?  Okay~”  Delighting in the pain she was causing, Abigail closed her fist a bit more, commanding the tentacles suspending the Alter Ego to pull her back into the gate.  “But, just in case you end up making a mess, I’ll tuck you away somewhere that’ll be easy to clean up.”


As Kiara disappeared into the inky black portal, Abigail’s tight, flat stomach rapidly bulged out in an eerily similar size and shape of the lewd nun.  Curled up in a ball, thick thighs, and full breasts pushed out and stretched the young girl’s grey skin taut.  While the tentacles binding Kiara didn’t appear to be transported into Abby’s gut as well, the ones stretching her orifices had and continued to grow.


“Just tell me when they’re big enough, okay~”  Slapping her stomach heartily, the white-haired girl continued to mock her meal as the inaudible screaming, muffled as it was, reached a fever pitch.  Looking down at her shrunken Master she made a show of bouncing her stomach and giggled.  “Well, Master?  Do you like seeing me with a belly full of one of your other Servants?  Does it get you excited?  Ufufu~  She’s trying really hard to get out too.  Ah, but I don’t think you’ll like the next part, so I’ll send you back now.”


As a gate opened under him, Ritsuka still hadn’t recovered and couldn’t articulate what his mind failed to form into a coherent sentence.  All he could do was reach out desperately, unable to save Kiara as Abigail continued to slowly close her fist.


“Ah, but before you go, this will be our last round, one way or another, so, to give you a fighting chance, I’m going to wait an additional ten minutes this time, and I promise to not make clones of myself.  It’s neat, but really not fair to you.”  Playfully sticking out her tongue, the young Foreigner patted the mass thrashing in her belly.  “Don’t worry, I’ll have plenty to occupy me until I come to find you.  Good luck, Master.”


As he sunk into the all-consuming darkness, the last thing Ritsuka saw was Abigail blowing him a kiss… as she cruelly curled her hand into a fist in an instant and Kiara’s pained scream ended abruptly.


- To be continued…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282