- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2023/10/31]

Chaldea's first, non-Elizabeth Halloween starts, hosted by the mischievous priestess of Sut-Typhon, Abigail Williams!
There will be thrills.  There will be chills.  But it won't all be fun and games.

Tags: Loli Pred, Vore, Shrunken Play, Implied Fatal Vore, Feet, Playful Pred




October 31, 2022


Jolting awake in a cold sweat and with a racing heartbeat, Ritsuka gasped for breath as his body trembled for some reason.  Did I have a bad dream?  Or was it even a dream to begin with?  Looking around, the lights cast his room in a dim, dark purple glow, adding to the spooky atmosphere, and the walls pulsed and rippled as if they were made of organic matter.  “Abby really went all out with the eldritch horror aesthetic.  It really feels like I’ve been dragged to a world beyond our own.”  Dismissing the uneasy feeling in his gut as an unconscious reaction to the unnerving decor and dozens of eyes watching him, Ritsuka got up.


However, as he went to tidy up his bedding, the sheets were still bulged out as if someone else was curled up under them for a split second before deflating and settling flat on the mattress.  It happened so quickly, before his eyes even had a chance to focus on it, so he wasn’t sure if there had been something there or not.


“If I remember correctly, the Outer God connected to Abby used fear and madness to drive people insane, right?  Maybe she’s a bit too well-matched for Halloween.”  Trying to ignore the vanishing shadows and movement that ceased the moment he focused on it, Ritsuka got dressed as the sense of wrongness continued to weigh on his mind.  “But, it’ll be one to remember!”  Embracing the terror and anticipation, he grinned as he finished tying his shoes and went to see what festivities the young Foreigner prepared for everyone.  “Hmmm…  Though, now that I think about it, Mash usually wakes me up.  I wonder where–?”


*Knock, knock, knock*


“Senpai?  Are you awake yet?”  Just as he was about to open his door someone gently knocked from the other side.  “You have to see what Abby’s done.  Come on out.”


“Mash?  I was just wondering where you were.”  Recognizing the gentle voice of his diligent kouhai, Ritsuka opened the door without hesitation.  “Did you sleep in to–Gaahh!”  As the door slid open, the young Master jumped back and fell to his butt.  Instead of the bespectacled Demi-Servant he was expecting to greet him, a writhing mass of dark tentacles, blinking eyes, and gaping mouths in a humanoid shape stood in the hall of flesh and darkness.  “What the hell!”


“Hmmm?  SenPai?  WhaT’s WRong?  yOu loOk a bIT pAle.”  Trying to imitate Mash’s cadence and mannerisms the creature leaned forward and held out a limb of wriggling flesh to help him up.


“Alright, you got me pretty good, Abby.”  His confusion and shock quickly passing, Ritsuka grinned and reached out to accept the helping hand with a chuckle.  “But you know you’re not supposed to imitate anyone’s appearance or voice, not after that incident with Kiyohime…”  Not fully allowing the repressed memory to surface, it was a reminder that special rules exist because Servants are such special, powerful beings.


As the visage of the tentacled horror faded to reveal the mischievously snickering Foreigner, Abby pulled Ritsuka to his feet.  “Did I scare you?  Were you afraid, Master~?”


“Yeah, I wasn’t expecting something like that.”  Laughing with her, Ritsuka patted the grey-skinned girl’s head through her oversized hat.  “I know you wanted to spend all day playing together, but I didn’t think you’d be the one to wake me up today.  Was Mash busy this morning, or did you convince her to let you wake me up?”


“Hmm…  It’s not just Mash-oneechan, everyone else will be preoccupied all day, so it’ll just be you and me playing together, Master.”


Cocking an eyebrow at the odd phrasing of her response, Ritsuka looked up and down the corridor.  Like his room, all of Chaldea seemed to have been twisted and warped with eldritch horrors and unnerving tentacles.  The squelching of slick flesh coiling around itself and irregular, low, thumping pulse of the walls rippling invoked the concept of being consumed whole by a creature alien to their dimension.  There was nobody else around except for him and Abigail, though that wasn’t exactly uncommon at this time in the morning, but with the creepy atmosphere, even something as mundane as that unsettled his heart.


“Master?  What’s wrong?  Did I make everything too scary?”  Noticing that he hadn’t replied yet, Abigail tugged at his sleeve as a more innocent expression crossed her adorable face.  “Is it too much?  You don’t hate it, do you?  Should I have held back a bit more?”


This is her holding back?!  Well, I suppose going all out would be inviting her Outer God here directly, but still.  Kneeling to look her in the eye, Ritsuka smirked and shook his head.  “Abby is always such a good girl, you act a bit too grown-up sometimes.  It’s okay to be selfish, even inconvenience others a bit.  Like I said before: as long as you don’t hurt anyone else, you have my full support.”


Though he intended for his words to reassure her, they seemed to have the opposite effect as she lowered her head more and backed away from him.  “...if they all would have just stayed out of my way, they would have been fine…”


Though she said it in a hushed tone, she clearly meant for him to hear her lamentation.  “Huh?  What do you mean–!”  About to get her to clarify what she meant, Ritsuka froze as, under the deafeningly quiet, omnipresent sounds of writhing and pounding flesh, he heard voices.  Cries of pain, screams of terror, howls of horror, echoing elation, bellowing pleasure, rapturous revelry, voices filled with fear and joy mixed into an unending, eerie chorus that filled the halls.  “Abby?!  What have–!”  Snapping his attention back to the corrupted Foreigner, he was a moment too late as she stepped through a gate and disappeared.


Her sinister, playful giggling echoed around him and the entire facility shook as her voice spoke.  “I’m so sorry, Master~!  I swear, this wasn’t my plan initially.  I just wanted to celebrate a fun Halloween with you, you have to believe me.  But…  I went too far and became a bit too naughty.  I am a bad girl, after all, lying to and tricking so many people.  Lying to and tricking you.”  Any joy she was taking in the madness of her own design drained from her voice in acknowledging the wrongs she was doing to him in particular.


‘Went too far?’  Does that mean she slipped up and let Sut-Typhon’s power corrupt her?  Horrified by the implications, Ritsuka regretted ever allowing her to use her third ascension form so frivolously.  The Director was right!  I should have listened to him!


“Undoing Mash-oneesan’s seal before Halloween is over will put an end to this, but you’ll have to release Kama-chan, Shiki-oneesan, Kiara-obasan, and Aśvatthāman-oniisan first.  With them, she can resist Sut-Typhon’s madness and protect you from going insane.  However, as the priestess of an Outer God, it’ll be my job to stop you, so we might as well make a game of it, right~?”  Energized by the excitement of a game, Abigail’s melancholy passed as she continued to explain the rules.  “I’ll give you a five-minute head start each round before I start looking for you.  If I catch you, I’ll play with you a bit before sending you back to the start where you’ll receive a penalty.  With you’re mental fortitude though, I think you could withstand five penalties and keep playing, but not a single one more.  But watch out for the traps and obstacles I set up too, they shouldn’t be anything you can’t escape from, but they’ll slow you down for a bit.”


“Abby.  Please, you have to fight it!  We can fight toget–”


“NOOO!”  Screaming in fear and anger, Abigail vehemently refused his offer of cooperation.  “It’s too late for me, but I won’t let some Outer God take you from me!  I’m doing this to save you, Master!  If you can’t stop me, then just fall to madness and join me.  If you do, I can protect you…”  The desperation shook her voice, but the one thing she couldn’t ask for was his help.  Not this time.  “...but that’s not what my Master would do.  You’ll fight until the bitter end, won’t you?”


Steeling his resolve, Ritsuka nodded.  “Of course I will!  And when this is all over, I’m going to punish you for being such a bad girl, understand?  I won’t let you off easy by sending you beyond our universe.  You are my Servant, Abigail Williams!”


“Yes, Master!”  Perking up at the type of response only someone as gentle and kind as Ritsuka could give, Abigail giggled playfully again.  “Then, as my last act as your Servant before our game begins, I’ll tell you where to find everyone.  Mash-oneechan is in the Control Room, Kiara-obasan is in the infirmary, Kama-chan is in the library, Shiki-oneesan is in the kitchen, and Aśvatthāman-oniisan is in the generator.  Good luck, Master~  I look forward to my ‘punishment’ when this is all over.”


As Abby’s voice faded away, Ritsuka looked up and down the corridor once more.  The unnatural movement of pulsing flesh and noodly appendages no longer seemed creepily novel, there was no telling what sort of traps they hid.  Eyeing the door to his room, holding up in there passed his mind for a moment, but was quickly dismissed.  Shaking the fear and doubt from his head and slapping his cheeks for motivation, he needed to plan how to win and save everyone, Abigail included.


Everyone’s basically equally far from me, so I guess it doesn’t matter who I prioritize.  But Abby never said she wouldn’t use her gates to teleport around, so maybe I should go for someone who can match that sort of mobility.  Without more to go off of, Ritsuka needed to take each Servant’s special abilities and skills into consideration.  Abigail was kind enough to give him multiple chances, but he didn’t want to have to rely on those either.  I have no idea what the penalties could be either, so being able to get away could save me even if she does see me.  And of the Servants available to me, Saber Shiki-san fits all of those criteria.


With his destination set, the young Magus turned and took off down the hall toward the kitchen.  He had less than five minutes before Abigail started looking for him, so if he ran he should be able to Shiki before that.


Even though she said she had to take the Outer God’s side this time, that had to be a lie, right?  After all, she could have just kept me trapped and ended everything right there.  Not to mention she doesn’t need to play fair.  She could have sealed everything off with gates that lead right to her if she wanted to stop me, but she hasn’t.  Even if she’s being manipulated, Abby’s still my Servant.  I bet that Outer God never even considered our bond could undermine his control like this.


Trusting in the time they spent together, he had to ignore the pleading voices echoing through the halls, biting his lip in frustration and drawing a bit of blood as he cursed his reckless decision once more.  Even if she had the best intentions, being too lenient with a Servant connected to such a powerful threat to their universe was the wrong call.


I’m sorry, Director.  I should have listened to you more.  I still want to believe in everyone, but–whoa!


Wallowing in self-pity, Ritsuka failed to remain vigilant of his surroundings, and as he rounded a corner close to the kitchen, he slipped on a squirming, slippery tentacle, causing him to fall into one of the bundles of wiggling flesh on the wall.  The tentacles lashed out at the impact, wrapping around his arms, legs, and waist, pulling him flush against the writing flesh as a gigantic eyeball stared right at him.


Struggling against the organic restraint, Ritsuka still had the leverage to fight back, slowly pushing himself away from the wall and freeing his arms.  Abby wasn’t kidding.  She could have easily made these impossible for me to escape from, but I should be able to–


“Five minutes are up~”  Announcing herself as the next phase of the ‘game’ began, the young Foreigner’s voice reverberated through the darkness and flesh as she giggled in excitement.  “Ready or not, Master~, here I come.  Ah!  But first, it seems one of my traps has caught something.  I’ll come look for you after checking that first.  Ufufu~”


Crap!  She knows when a trap is set off?!  I’ve got to get out of here, fast!  Panicking with the knowledge that his pursuer was on her way, Ritsuka quickly untangled himself from the remaining tentacles.  However, soon the sound of her playful, sinister giggling faintly growing louder unsettled his mind more as she got closer.  She’s not even running!  Abby can move faster than both Emiya and Artoria’s Alters and can keep up with Archer Gilgamesh and Super Orion.  How many more handicaps is she going to give me?  And yet…  Pulling his last leg free, his unsteady stance caused him to fall onto a tiny tentacle flowering from the floor, causing it to rapidly grow and coil around his torso and binding his arms to his sides.  Seriously?!  I don’t have time for–


“Ah~!  I.  Found.  You.  Ma~st~er~!  Ufufu~”  Before he could mount another escape effort, the lithe, scantily dressed priestess of Sut-Typhon bounced around the corned and stood before him.  Raising a foot, she gently placed it on his defenseless crotch, spawning more tentacles to prevent him from closing his legs.  “And after you escaped from my other trap, you go and get yourself stuck in another?  Did you want me to ‘play’ with you that badly?”  Teasing him, she rubbed his flaccid member through his pants, letting the hardening shaft warm up, and spread her toes apart as he got erect.


“A-Abby!?  Wha–  S-Stop that.  You shouldn’t be–hhmmph?!!”  Protesting the inappropriate massage she was giving him, Ritsuka was swiftly silenced as Abby conjured another thick appendage of slithering flesh to sit on and shoved her other foot into his mouth.  The alien material coating her extremities rippled and spread out over his tongue, though stayed connected to her foot as it violated his tongue.


Wiggling her toes in his mouth and against his impressive thickness, the white-haired Foreigner spread her legs, showing her Master her thinly veiled girlhood as one hand rubbed her squishy petals.  Her other hand groped her petite chest, pinching her nipple as she increased the force of her foot against his erection.  “Ahh~  Master~  I always thought you were big and strong, but I never imagined you were this big.  I might be in a bit of trouble, ufufu~  What should I do if Master decides to punish me with this rod?  You wouldn’t want to spoil me, right?  You want to take that big, thick rod and punish me thoroughly, right?  Right~?”  Spreading her still-developing sex behind her panties, the material censored all the finer details, but it conformed more tightly to her flesh than fabric should.


A sweet, head-spinning armor of roses and honey filled the young man’s lungs, igniting his lust as she stroked him with her foot, quickly causing him to climax in his pants.  Wh-What have I done…  Ashamed not of the mess he made in his underwear, but for imagining deflowering the young Servant even for a second, Ritsuka didn’t even move when the tentacle coiling around him loosened.


“Hmmm…  I suppose that will be enough this time.”  Satisfied with rubbing one ejaculation out of the helpless young man for now, Abigail waved a hand as she reached down to her foot.


The solid wall behind Ritsuka melted away as he slowly sank into a thick, muddy substance, and he watched as Abigail continued to giggle at his expense.


Wiping up a tiny bit of the warm, fishy-smelling fluid that oozed through his pants, she licked it with glee, blushing intensely and licking her lips.  “Mmmmm~!  Master’s seed tastes even better than I imagined!  Hey, hey, Master?  If you don’t want to keep playing or want me to make you feel even better, just wait in your room and I’ll come do something even more naughty with you.  Okay?”


Seeing the hopeful, lustful look in her eyes as he slowly sank further into the gate she manifested, Ristuka couldn’t see even a trace of the pure, innocent, well-behaved girl he had known for so long.  “A-Are you r-really Abby?  Why are you doing this?  Abby was a good girl!  Don’t do these sorts of things with her body!”


“I’m sorry, Ma~st~er~, but you’re wrong.  I’ve always been a bad, naughty girl.”  Kneeling down and grabbing him by the collar, Abby pulled him in for a deep, passionate kiss.  “But this is your fault too.  You were so warm and kind.  You always made time to play with me and would hug me when I was sad.  You smell so manly and being in your arms makes me have so many impure thoughts that I had to repress and bury deep down inside my heart.  After all, ‘Abby is a good girl’, right?  I had to be good.  I had to hide this ugly, sinful side of myself from you, or you might…  No.  I know you’d never push me away, even if you knew I was a dirty, bad girl.  My Master is too kind to do that.”  Releasing him, she waved with a lonely, sultry smile on her face, licking up the bit of his blood that was on his lips.  “And I know you’ll take responsibility for making me this way.  Won’t you, Master?”




Unable to reply, Ritsuka was consumed by the darkness for only an instant before falling onto his mattress, staring up at his ceiling.


Abby…  I-Is that true?  Have you always felt like that?  Thinking back on all the times he played with her, he couldn’t bring himself to question whether her adorable smiles were genuine or if there were ulterior motives when she sat in his lap.  But those memories kept him from wallowing in doubt as he got up and raced out of his room.  I can sit down and talk with her after all this.  There’s still a chance this is all due to the Outer God’s influence.  For now, I’ll have to be a bit more careful getting to the kitchen and make sure I don’t fall into any more traps.  I’ve only got five minutes and I don’t want to be caught again.  Slightly fatigued and enduring the uncomfortable wetness in his pants, Rtisuka needed to make up for lost time.  …Wait a second.  What was the penalty supposed to be?


There were no notable changes to his body, his mind hadn’t been altered, and it didn’t seem like anything had changed about the facility.  The most obvious conclusion to come to was that the traps had become stronger, and eventually, they’d get too powerful for him to resist, possibly covering more area each time.  But for some reason, something still felt off.  There was an unnerving sense of wrongness that he just couldn’t articulate.


That would certainly make it impossible for me to win.  I guess this time it wasn’t by that much.  Not that I’m going to test it either.  Carefully maneuvering around all the obstacles and traps along the way, Ritsuka was just about to enter the kitchen when Abigail’s voice called out once more.


“Ma~st~er~, since you didn’t stay in your room, I guess you still want to play this little game~  Well, I wonder what I should do to you this time.  Ufufu…”


Five minutes are up already?!  I guess I took more time getting here than I thought.  Passing through the doors to the cafeteria, the dark-haired Master quietly made his way to the kitchen.  Thankfully, it wasn’t hard for him to find his target.  In a corner in the back, there was a tangle of tentacles wrapped around a dome of light.  Alright, now what do I–!?  As he approached, Ritsuka’s poor-quality Magical Circuits pulsed as the light from the seal intensified.  With a bit of effort, he was able to move some of the tentacles so he could touch it, and instinctively, he poured his mana into it until the seal.  There was a slight flow of magical energy being directed somewhere else to overcome, making it a bit more difficult before it finally broke.


Before any of the remaining tentacles could close in on her, a flurry of precise, lightning-fast sword strokes cut them to ribbons as a dark-haired woman in a beautiful, white kimono stood up.  Fixing the bunny-eared headband she was wearing, she flicked the slimy and ichor from her katana.


“Is it ov–?!  Master!  Behind you!”  Before she could even comprehend the situation, the Saber Servant yelled out a warning as tentacles thicker and more powerful than the ones she previously cut down sprang up from under her feet.  Though she was able to react fast enough to swing her sword at them, the noodly flesh resisted the slash, wrapping around her blade and ripping it from her grip!


“Shiki–!”  Reaching out to assist her, Ritsuka was pulled back as slender arms wrapped around his torso in a tight embrace.


Nuzzling his cheek with her own, Abigail giggled playfully as more tentacles restrained the troublesome Saber.  “My, my, Master.  I didn’t think you’d actually try for Shiki-oneesan first again.  I already caught you coming this way before, it was obvious why you were coming here.”  Kissing his cheek, she reached into his pants and firmly grasped his manhood as her scent and his fear awoke the slumbering beast.  “Were you not thinking straight, or did you just want to pretend to still be playing?  Ufufu, what a naughty boy you are.  But I’ll be gentle.  You can show Shiki-oneesan how you shoot out your sticky seed on my hand this time.”


“Abby!  St-Sto–mmmph!”  Opening his mouth to protest, Ritsuka was, once again, silenced by the mischievous Foreigner, this time by her lips as she kissed him more passionately than last time.


Shamelessly invading his mouth with her thin, long tongue, she probed his oral cavity and even stuck it down his throat a bit as drool and spittle ran down their chins.  Less like an oral muscle and more like a mini tentacle itself, her tongue wiggled and squirmed like it had a mind of its own, and the flavor of her saliva lulled him into a lustful haze.  All the while, Abby kept playing with his throbbing cock, undoing his pants and belt.  And as with the eldritch material covering her feet, the slimy, semi-liquid substance covering her hands clung to and spread over his member, enhancing her unpracticed but enthralling technique.


“Hora~  Master, do you like when I squeeze you like this?  Come on~  You’re twitching so much.  Does it hurt?  Holding it in isn’t good, ufufu~  Hora, hora~  It’s okay.  Defile my hand with your yummy, sticky, naughty milk.  It’ll help me grow even stronger.”  Whispering sweetly directly into his mind, Abigail slowed her pace and drew out the process, tempting him to give in.  “Cover my hand in your sin, show Shiki-oneesan what expression you’ll make as you do.  Don’t worry, I’ll accept all of you inside of me soon enough.  After all, I love you very much, Master~”  Breaking off the kiss and giving him a chance to breathe, the white-haired girl snickered seductively as she leaned in and whispered in his ear, “And I know you love me too.”


Her gentle breath caressing his ear tipping him over the edge, a vision of laying over a timidly blushing Abigail as she looked back over her shoulder at him flashed through Ritsuka’s mind.  Moaning in ecstatic release, his body quivered as he made a mess all over the young Foreinger’s hand, all while she laughed victoriously.


Ashamed of his actions, the guilt of how good it felt to ejaculate while thinking of Abigail knotted his stomach as he limply hung his head.  Wh-What the hell is wrong with me…


“Wow~  There’s so much, Master!  And I already rubbed one out for you.  Did you really want to shoot this all out into me?”  Celebrating her achievement, Abby, raised Ritsuka’s head so he could see the result of his lust dripping down her fingers into her palm as a tiny gate opened just above her hand.  From it, a miniature, thumbnail-sized Saber Shiki fell into his pooling semen, looking around just as confused as he was.  “Well, don’t worry~!  It’ll all make it into my belly one way or another.  Now, say goodbye to Shiki-oneesan.”


Raising her hand above her head, Abigail poured the thick seed into her open maw, using her long tongue to meet and guide the flow so as not to waste a single drop.  Tumbling from her palm, the shrunken Shiki let out a shrill, high-pitched scream as she tried to save herself, but helplessly passed into the young girl’s mouth with the rest of her immoral treat.


“Mmmm~  Shiki-oneesan dipped in Master’s special milk is so yummy.  Thanks, Master, and don’t worry.  I might have not gotten them all but almost everyone else was my snack too.  Shiki-oneesan, and all the Servants boosting her strength, will have plenty of company, even if they’ll all be nothing more than non-sentient mana fueling my Spirit Origin.”  Savoring the moment as she swallowed the cum-coated Servant and licked her hand clean, the nigh-unstoppable Foreigner released Ritsuka as he fell through yet another portal.  “See you again soon, Ma~st~er~”


- To be continued…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282