- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final Chapter. Bit rushed but hope the quality is similar to the previous ones.

Only a day gap as well from chapter 2. On a roll, I hope to continue the main story next in November or December. 

Tags: Vore and a bit of feet.

Please do leave a review if you'd like to give feedback!


“A-Achoo!”


Roaring, like a boisterous thunderstorm from the tropics far east, her reflexes acted up. It was unintentional. Her body simply reacted in its natural processes. However, even a mere sneeze could startle the wildlife in a kilometre wide radius.


“Lady Nadia? Is everything alright?” A red haired, heavily dressed magic user asked. Polite, kind and well behaved. Nadia couldn’t help but smile in response. 


“Just a slight cold it looks like. I’m not familiar with temperatures this low, usually we giantesses live in moderately cold climates. Nowhere snowy or icy. The wind from the central mountain range doesn’t help either.” Nadia explained. While yes, she was a lot warmer compared to humans as a result of her body being so much larger. However, protection against the cold wasn’t something giantesses were known for. It was a rather niche weakness. More people were familiar with their poor swimming performance, or their intolerance to the heat. It was partially why not many ever moved out of Ranate, which had almost the perfect weather for them. 


“I apologize on behalf of our country’s lousy craftsmen. We can’t quite replicate the fabric quality of your clothes. You discarded a lot of your wear when we headed into battle 5 days ago at the fort. Some of it ended up being burned, whilst other bits and pieces were destroyed.” Scarlet recapped. 


“Yes… It is admittedly annoying.” Nadia answered. However she was quick to alter her tone, she didn’t want to make Scarlet feel bad. “All I’ve got is my panties, bra and top. It’ll have to do for now.”


Desperate to give some good news, Scarlet added on, “ The capital city, Rheingen is on flat ground. It's off the mountains, but it is dependent on a river that flows off from the range.” Scarlet hoped the news of being off the mountainous countryside would make Nadia feel better.


“The capital city is dependent on a river? Good to know.”  Nadia noted that one detail down mentally. 


“Rheingen is the richest city in the country, all of our tax money goes to the church and it’s funnelled to the prophet eventually. They pay for all the nice things, fancy equipment and all. However, the river is a natural beauty. So even the prophet hasn’t touched it.” Scarlet explained.


“Is it loaded with statues and all? The city, I mean.” Nadia wondered. Not expecting a serious answer. 


“It’s filled to the brim with statues, they depict the prophet in his dark blue holy garbs. There was talk of getting the mountain side wall to have a sculpted face of the prophet there too.” Scarlet, in a little annoyed tone, spoke out. 


Maybe this is a bit hypocritical considering what my role here is… But how does one person live with that much attention willingly?’ Nadia wondered, slightly disgusted.


It was the confidence necessary to live as an idol. Nadia lacked such folly. However, she was improving. Progress was being made. 


“What is the prophet’s name?” She wondered. 


“It’s… uh.” Scarlet froze up a bit. “I actually don’t know. I think only upper members of their group know exactly who the prophet is. Everyone else just calls him by his title. Either that or some sort of nickname.” 


It was an interesting decision to withhold his name. However, the leader of the theocracy did so anyway. It dehumanised him, it made people think of himself less as human and more of a deity. It was an important factor at play. 


“I guess we’ll know in two days when we launch our attack.” Nadia said, slightly bitterly. 


“ The prophet is a bad person. I suppose you and I are bad people too in the eyes of some people.” 


“It doesn’t make killing him any more justified. However, I’m still going to do it.” Nadia, for once, exclaimed so confidently. Why? Was it an act of selflessness for the people?


Nadia would wish that to be the case. The reality was that she would obtain incredible power for getting rid of the prophet. She could govern her people with ease, and allow everyone to be happier than they are now. Which would be doing better than the bare minimum. Yes, she wanted to help them all from the prophet. That being said, she had her own personal motives too. So it wasn’t something Nadia was proud of either. 


 **Growl**


Nadia’s belly grumbled, akin to a lion's roar. It startled Scarlet. 


“We will prepare a meal at once!” Scarlet’s courtesy was as on point as ever.


“Haha, it's fine I can last another day.” She replied. 


“ We have the supplies. We even found a couple spies for the prophet, we have them as prisoners. We can add them to a soup for you.” Scarlet offered a tempting proposal. 


Nadia was hungry. She hadn’t eaten properly in a day. The last time she ate was when she and Scarlet pillaged one of the prophet’s outposts. Where Nadia desperately tried to ask for peace, a sign that never came. Her stomach ended up growling then too. Alarm bells must have been ringing for the residents of the outpost. 


When a giantess needed to eat. The first thought usually meant people. Alive, squirming humans specifically. It used to be a delicacy at Ranate many years ago, with much happening now with the current rule against it. Hence, individuals like Nadia hadn’t eaten a human before, at least not from memory. So instead she simply stole their food and supplies, eating what little was there.


She had not eaten a person… However-


They do taste amazing. Soft, squishy and delicate. Bringing the temptation to swallow them whole.’ Nadia lost herself in her thoughts. Yes, while she had not ‘eaten’ a human before, she had tasted them numerous times. Sucking on them, overpowering them with her tongue. All sensations she found enjoyable.  ‘Alas, I cannot. Or should not I suppose.’ She reasoned. Ana, her sister currently in charge of the queendom of Ranate, was very much opposed to the consumption of humans. Their mother too found it to be a disturbing act, so the sisters never partook in eating them. However, Nadia wasn’t in line to be a candidate to the throne. So whether she did or didn’t wasn’t the biggest deal. Not to mention, she wasn’t in Ranate right now. Their rules and culture didn’t apply. 


Even so…’  She began her thought process. 


“ That won’t be necessary right now.” She replied kindly to Scarlet. Declining her offer. The kindness and values instilled in her couldn’t be broken that easily. She was a giantess, she could last a day more. Provided there was a feast afterward. Feasting on innocents wasn’t on the agenda for Nadia.


“I’m so sorry. This is all my fault. I should have found a better route for food on the way to the capital.” Scarlet began cursing herself. “ If nothing else, I offer myself as tribute. If a meal is neede-” 


“It won’t be.” Nadia answered back. Cutting off Scarlet. She was a goddess to her, but this was a rare act. When did she cut off people mid conversation? 


Really, it was the horrific thought of eating someone she had befriended. No matter how hungry she was, Nadia knew she wouldn’t be able to forgive herself if she ate Scarlet. The mere thought of her falling down her gullet, coated in saliva, soon to be broken away and forgotten made her sick to her stomach. Something that worked for her favour, as for the next couple moments, her hunger had vanished.

Scarlet was teary eyed. “Y-yes. Of course. I cannot ever repay your mercy, but for the rest of my life, I swear I won’t ever doubt your supreme rule!” A brief pause occurred. “Not that I was or even thinking about it either!” 

  

‘Just how extreme do these people go?’ Nadia wondered. ‘A simple growl from my belly warranted her to offer herself up?’ It was an odd predicament. However, it was an important reminder that these were the stakes. She was the actualization of their beliefs, culture, rule, everything. To the people of the theocracy, their beliefs were the bottom line. The final result. The only result that mattered. 


While she pledged to follow her own expectations, to carve her own identity as a goddess and to create her own rule. It was an urgent reminder that these people deserved something back too. ‘How could I not give something back? No one has ever treated me this well. As if I’m their god… I guess that's the point.’ She chuckled. 


Nadia thought back to the legend of the Skadi’ess. The mountaintop legend of the giantess that saved the country from an anarchistic free for all. There was no doubt in her mind that some people flourished under that rule. Some individuals would love a lawless world. However, that freedom would soon be shackled with the chains of justice. Law and order would impede absolute freedom. To those that couldn’t adapt, they were burned. Losing their fight against the Skadi’ess as she reigned supreme as the goddess of the theocracy. Relegated as her toys or prey.


It wasn’t all bad. The people originally from the land, the traditional custodians of the soil, were liberated from their fears of being pillaged and plundered. That fear was traded off with immense loyalty to the Skadi’ess, a being that also respected the land. To them, they were regaining their freedom. Or perhaps, to them the freedom exchanged before and after was hardly different at all. 


‘What does it mean to be free?’ Nadia pondered. ‘ If the bandits of old lost their freedom from the Skadi’ess, but the native humans prospered from it. What does that entail? That not everyone's freedom is the same?’


She was reaching a conclusion. A shoddy, poorly thought out one. However, it was an ideal nonetheless. 


The Skadi’ess mandated herself as the true religious influence of the nation. Not everyone was happy with that. Some prospered under her rule, gaining freedom. Others lost it.’ Nadia reflected. ‘ I don’t wanna make myself the bottom line, the only person that people should believe in. It feels so dirty. So wrong.’ 


Nadia looked down to Scarlet. She remembered back to the commander from the fort. She didn’t force Scarlet to believe in her beliefs, she chose to do so. The commander was more or less forced. Which approach made Nadia feel better? Which approach was suitable for a true goddess?


It was a dilemma she was stuck in. However, at the fort she began inquiring towards an answer.


It would be easy to raid the weaklings, to forcefully strip them of their freedom and bend them to my will. However, is that really something befitting of a goddess?’ Nadia had the Skadi’ess as an example to follow. That being said, she was just that, an example. Nadia was her own person. She could do things how she’d like. She began thinking of the support her sister, Ana from Ranate, was given. Mixing and matching ideas to suit her own agenda. ‘ A true goddess gives their followers options. However, she makes herself so unbelievably enticing as the preferred option that her followers would never betray her.’


It was a bizarre thought. In this world of extremism and violence, Nadia would give the humans the right to their own choice? To choose who they wanted as their one true supreme being? To willingly choose to be subservient to her rule?


Yet, it was why Ana was so popular among the humanity support faction in Ranate. She never proposed herself as the only saviour of humans in the nation, but she proved herself worthy of that title. It was the mere definition of competency as a princess candidate. So, with that said, what did it mean for Nadia?


Simply put. To govern as a goddess meant to dominate. To dominate through enticing and swaying the free will of her populace itself. That was the power expected of a goddess. Would it really be dominination if she had every citizen forcefully under her thumb? 

No, that was tyranny. Nadia desired to sit on a throne as a heavenly super power. Not a militaristic overlord. Even if the two seemed oddly similar at times, at least according to her personal definition. 


There just was no compromise there. Especially after how she acted at the fortress, it just made her feel guilty. It was a feeling that was heavily juxtaposed with how sensual it felt for Scarlet to offer herself up willingly. Only for Nadia to never comply with her insane offers. 


The willingness made even the act of eating a person, just the slightest bit arousing for Nadia. 


“We pillaged the outpost for food, I’m fine without eating. I’m sure the rest of our group is too.” Scarlet alluded to a mini army behind Nadia’s glorious form, it consisted of military folk and villagers. Some from the original village east, and some were farmers unhappy with the prophet. Others complied out of fear, a feeling they’d never reveal to Nadia or Scarlet. “ We’ll offer our food to you, I’m sure our collective fast can make a difference to your hunger.” Scarlet offered. 


Nadia was tempted. She didn’t want to resort to eating innocent civilians, but who knows. With enough hunger anything was possible. 


“ V-Very well. I accept your proposal.” That was that. 


Or so the goddess thought. 


“O’holy lady. May I ask a question?” Scarlet prompted. “We’ve already bribed the upper rank soldiers and guards of the country, I thought things would go smoothly, so I wanted to ask something if that was okay.”


“You may.” Nadia replied.


“Will you spare the prophet too?” She gently inquired. Her eyes were cloudy. 


Throughout her journey, she was constantly made aware of the vile person known as the prophet. Would she spare the villain of Scarlet’s story? She had spared the commander after all. Scarlet was curious. Slightly anxious even. The reasoning was that an alive example of a tortured soul was better than a dead one. However, did the prophet deserve that mercy? Scarlet wondered such a question.


“... I’ll make my judgement when I see him.” Nadia hesitantly answered. Not sure what would come of her at the moment when it really mattered. 


“I will trust your judgement then. No matter the outcome, I’m sure what you pick will be the correct one.”




– – – 


Rheingen. 


The hallowed city. Rumoured to be where the providence of the gods shone on the land, lighting the world up with a heavenly glow. Its meaning and nuances were lost to all. To each and every person. All but the man who deemed himself as the prophet. 


He deemed himself holy. He deemed his group righteous. They rose to power and sanctioned their beliefs above all others. No one else could interpret what the ‘holy light’ of Rheingen meant but these greedy men. 


“Oh, enlightened one. We’ve received numerous reports from Ebhausern detailing a giant lady rampaging through the land.” A scared man whimpered. His voice frail and old. 


“Silence. There is no giant lady. Such blasphemy could be interpreted as advocating for the Skadi’ess. There will be none of that.” A deep, charismatic voice replied. Confidence overflowing in his voice, it cut through the frailty in the air. “ As the treasurer, it is your responsibility to ensure we obtain our taxes on time. What happened to the two gentlemen we sent over to Fregen, the eastern village?” The prophet silenced any mention of the giantess. Instead he chose to direct conversation elsewhere. 


“T-they’re missing.” The treasurer responded. 


“The two were trained here on holy soil. Blessed with my wishes, they could not go missing so easily…” The prophet exclaimed. “You suggest that it is due to a giantess?” 


The treasurer nodded his head. “The giantess mysteriously appeared a few days ago. It seems like she’s been heading this way, towards the capital.”


“...”


A moment of silence. The prophet stared at the treasurer's eyes before opening his mouth. 


“Not a word of this to anyone.” He gestured with his hands, a finger slitting his own throat. It was an obvious message, one that implied that their conversation was to be leaked to no one. “How accurate are the reports?” 


“From the commander himself, he pleaded for us to accept a surrender. A shame that the report only got turned in today from a scout.” 


“A surrender? They couldn’t beat her? She may be the size of a landmass, however she is only one person. How could our military lose?” The prophet questioned. 


“We aren’t aware, oh benevolent one.” The treasurer continued, with the last part of his sentence seemingly forced. 


“What was the increased military budget for then? They can’t even win against a single woman.” The prophet clicked his tongue. “It is safe to assume that the military base has been wiped out.” 


“The scout also had left with the surrender plea before the fighting had begun. No one really knows what's happening at the fort right now.” The treasurer added even more bad news.


“ We are quite talented in the arts of magic. I don’t see how we could lose in a fair fight. The giantesses are notorious for being poor at magic too. It doesn’t make sense.” He reasoned. “ How long do we hav-” 


**Stomp**


He was cut off. Nature in its absolute cruelty had created the worst possible time interval for them to get the news about Nadia, and for the goddess to actually appear. 


The 3rd floor of the castle shook, it wasn’t built to withstand the earth shaking so violently. The men standing felt like the building may even collapse. 


The prophet peered out the window, to the furthest part of the city. There she was, her form glistened in the light. Bathed by sunlight, she was exposing her skin on various parts of her glorious physique. Her feet had caused a trail of uneven ground. Some parts of a forest nearby were destroyed too from her wake. 


“Did our spies make it through?” Nadia asked. 


“It appears so.” Scarlet, seated atop her left shoulder, responded. 


“What a devilish idea, to have our spies pretend to be scouts, sending in a fake message to the capital. How long did we instruct them to say we would take?”


“About an extra 2 days.” 


The two women exchanged words. Revealing their plan for what was to ensue. It was a cruel, awful idea. However Scarlet proposed it to bring morale down. To have the city be told that they have a few days left to beg for forgiveness against the goddess, only for the goddess to appear immediately. 


The idea was plain and simple. To send the governmental body of the theocracy into shock. Have them be so frightened that they couldn’t do anything to retaliate. 


**Stomp**


Another step was taken. Nadia was on the outskirts of the capital, where little villages were built up. She hadn’t quite gone into their territory but reminded herself to be just the slightest bit careful. She didn't want to cause unnecessary harm, however that proved to be difficult for her size. She was sure that she’d crushed a small human hut a few moments ago purely due to how big she was. Small slip ups were expected. Though, Nadia still prayed no one was inside.

Back at the divine palace, which was what the prophet called his castle. He stood, frozen. Unsure of what was to happen. 


“A-Ahem. Attention all innocent civilians.” Nadia began, as she took in a deep breath. “ I am not here to hurt you, and as long as no one attempts to hurt me. I have no plans on fighting.” A sense of relief was plastered across the prophet’s face. She was here to bargain, to converse and talk. It was a beautiful display of peac-


“However, I do request that I speak to your prophet. Your holy leader.” 


“...” 


Silence. Only for a moment as Nadia began speaking.


“ Chant for me, everyone. Call out for your prophet.”



A chant had begun. 


“O’holy saviour. O’holy saviour. O’holy saviour…” 


It got louder and louder. The noise dwarfed all the mundanity away from the city. 


“Raid his office, bring him to me!” Nadia commanded, her practised arrogant tone was honed. 


Soon, the people began running toward his divine palace. It didn’t matter that he was their leader, no. In fact at that moment it didn’t matter at all that he was even a human. In front of the innocent denizens of Rheigen was a lady that dwarfed the mountains, who’s hips were as wide as the valley near their settlement. When such a gargantuan force of nature commanded the mere humans of the city to do something, it was only natural for them to follow. 


The mere idea of rebellion with magic hadn’t crossed anyone’s mind. It was a foolish thought to have. Why fight back against a force of nature? Especially when not under any leadership, the poorly uncoordinated humans of the capital did as they were told.


“N-No. No! Stop that. Unhand me! You, you all nee-” He yelled as he was dragged across the city from his palace that stood taller than any other building in the city. However that was nothing, Nadia cleared his palace with many metres to spare. If height was a determiner of what was ‘holy power’ then no longer did the prophet have any leverage there. The treasurer could only watch in horror as he saw his boss get dragged away.


‘I pray for you, old friend.’ He wished him well, for Ragnarok was coming. An event that meant the gods of the world were clashing. To the puny treasurer, that meant the conflict between Nadia and the prophet. One was a behemoth who possessed the power to crush a human like an ant. The other was his colleague. He couldn’t help but find himself doubting the prophet as someone worthy, especially when compared to Nadia. 


Times were dire. 


Despite that, the treasurer thanked his lucky stars that he wasn’t involved in this mess.


If this is my new god, then so be it. Whatever it takes to live.’ He thought as he ran into a corner, looking for an escape out of the castle. Luckily, everyone had dogpiled on the prophet, he was surrounded by a crowd. Only he was. 


The treasurer paid it no mind. It was his chance to escape.


In a fury, the holy city was in a state of panic. The navy blue flags that represented the Archares theocracy were soon to be burned down. There was no doubt about that. They depicted the prophet himself basked in holy light, the giantess who stood in the distance certainly wouldn’t let these flags linger. The treasurer thought so much at least, it wasn’t an incorrect line of thinking.

As he left the castle, the treasurer spent one last look at the mighty river flowing down from the mountainside at the distance. It was as beautiful as always.


This whole city is dependent on water from that.’ 


It was his last remark. Without water, a basic necessity for human survival. It didn’t matter if it was the prophet or Nadia as the new leader. There would be no humans left at all. Whoever controlled the river, controlled the city. Whichever leader didn’t defend their source of water, wouldn’t be able to defend themselves. 


– – – 


So, this is the river.’ Nadia thought to herself. It was a rather pristine river, a small one. Especially for her size. Giantesses often required their rivers to be much larger to be of any use. As Nadia inspected it, she realized when she bent down that it was possible to see through all the way down to the water floor. It was that clear, that pure. 


The rivers back home weren’t this clean… Though, maybe nowadays we have some water magic or something that can help with that.’ She noted. It was an important thing to consider, just how exactly the implementation of magic would change giantess society. Sure, in the military it made them a force to be reckoned with even more than they already were, but what about beyond that? 


**Growl**


Nadia, unfortunately didn’t get much time to ponder. Her stomach was rumbling. Demanding an offering. She knew she couldn’t hold out much longer. Food was necessary. 


“-We’ve got him! Oh goddess, we’ve finally taken him!” Scarlet shouted, her polite tone absent and instead replaced with joy. 


Nadia looked down, she squatted. While she was in her underwear, it was still somewhat embarrassing. However, no one paid it any mind. The humans were simply too terrified. It made Nadia feel like a fool for worrying about such a thing. She was, after all, someone far grander. Far better than anyone else in the country. If she desired to be in her undergarments, that was a decision no one else got to judge.


“Hmm. So this is the prophet.” Nadia voiced, curiously. 


“MHHMMM!” He mumbled. His mouth was sealed shut with a rope. Something Scarlet added on at the last minute. A gag. 


“A little overweight, old, brown hair. You don’t seem like a divine visionary to me.” Nadia announced. The people around her gasped. They had to, whether they believed what was happening or not, the normal people didn’t have a choice. It was to follow along or be outcasted. Maybe even used as an example. 


“MMHM!” The prophet begged, upon deaf ears. Nadia cared but not enough to release him. Scarlet certainly wouldn’t have done anything either, in fact most people wouldn’t have. Who in their right mind would oppose a giantess after all?


All it took was a few words, and a few cleverly preplaced spies in the city. Suddenly everything is going our way. The people that started chanting were on our side, we had them start the chant. The rest just followed. Like sheep to a shepherd.’ Nadia reasoned. ‘ Oh my goodness, I’m that shepherd aren’t I?


There was no debate. No internal conflict there. She knew herself as the leader. The rightful one. 


“ It is time for judgement. For lying of your divine status, for your greed, for your pride, for your lies. For the amount of people you’ve tricked and gotten killed.” Nadia coldly announced. She felt little sympathy for the prophet. Actually, maybe a little bit. However, unlike the commander who was following orders, or the tax collectors who may have been coerced into what they were doing. Nadia was speaking directly to the chief of command. The one responsible for it all. She could judge him as freely as she’d like to her moral code. “Why do you think your people abandoned you?” 


She inquired. Asking quite a direct question. 


As for the prophet. Not a single tear began rolling down. He wasn’t stone faced, but to know he was desperately searching for a way out. 


“It’s this reason right here. You hardly even look at them, or acknowledge them. You have your eyes glued somewhere else.” Nadia began criticizing, as if projecting her own failings. “It just hasn’t worked out for you I’m afraid. Unlike you, I’ll strive to be a better goddess. One capable of following through on what I need to do.” It was her start, her beginning. She had a lot of potential, a lot she could do. She had learnt to maintain herself as the one in control. Not to be ruled by her desires.


“Mhm…” 


Which is why-


“I’m going to eat you.” She declared as she picked up the bound prophet, with his hands tied together with rope. His mouth gagged. He was utterly helpless. 


Scarlet was watching from a distance, as per usual. Amazed at what she had just heard. Nadia had refused all accounts of wanting to eat a human all along, so why now? Scarlet wondered that single question. 


I’m confident now. You’re going to be eaten, because I deemed you deserve it. Not just because I’m hungry or because I think it’d be hot.’ It was an important distinction to make. Nadia vowed that she was eating the prophet as this was his punishment, not to satiate her own desires. 


Would her sister be mad finding out that she made such a decision? Perhaps so, perhaps not. 


Would Nadia continue on with that choice anyway? Yes. She would, simply because that was what she deemed to be right. This was her response to her lack of confidence, and that was to begin building it up with choices she felt were right. 


“You’re gonna go right down here.” She pointed with her index finger to her belly. “Get shaken around, broken into little bits and pieces. Then-,” She adjusted her finger, moving it gradually lower and lower. “ You’re going to go on a little journey. Up, down, up, down. Before finally… It’s all over.” 


“M-MhmmmMHM!” The prophet pulled at the rope, but alas his hands were tied. There was nothing he could do, nowhere he could run. He was atop her palm. 


“But don’t worry. I’ve taught my followers this…” Nadia gathered a brave face, putting on a confident tone. It was necessary. The capital city was watching her little performance. “ It’s been said that the place you die, determines where you’ll spend the rest of eternity as a soul. Though no one knows if it's true or not. I just thought I’d put it out there. Besides, if it's not true, you’ll finally get to give back to your people, as your one true form!” She nailed it. Minimal stuttering, proper eye contact. It was hard for Nadia. However she pulled it off. 


Pinching her fingers together, She forcefully removed the gag off the prophet.


“Speak. The goddess of this nation permits it.” Nadia voiced. The prophet almost fell backwards from her tone. 


“I-I…” He couldn’t articulate sentences anymore. Just like the commander, he was at a loss for words. At least that's what it seemed like.  “...”


That was it. There was silence. Was that all he had to say?


Nadia had stripped away the prophet's greatest weapon. His voice. His ability to control and manipulate through his words. Such a thing was absent purely because of the shock Nadia instilled in him. Shock that existed from finding out about this only a mere couple moments earlier. 


‘I-Please! This can’t be the end. I have to do something…’ He couldn’t speak, but he could think. So the prophet thought of a last ditch plan. It was all he had left. 


He gathered his mana into one spot on top of him, and instead of condensing it together, he altered the quality of it. Solidifying it. Hardening it. It required copious amounts of mana, however he was materializing it anyway. The ball of physical mana stood floating in the sky. 


What was it? 


Simply put, it was the earthen rock itself. The Prophet, claiming to be a messenger from the heavens was shackled with having greater affinity for earth magic. As if he was bound to the continent he was from. Like a permanent reminder that he was not destined for the skies, unlike a heavenly overseer. Instead he was a mere mortal, one that couldn’t even properly comprehend how to utilize his own magic.


All he could do was form a giant ball of rock formed by his mana, and attempt to crush his foes with it. In his defense, it worked quite well for the little amount of enemies he had faced in a one on one confrontation.


This is your greatest attack?’ Nadia pitied the prophet. The so-called giant ball of earth wasn’t even the size of her palm in diameter. In terms of height, it was maybe the same as her fist when clenched. That was all. The prophet, despite being from a more magically advanced civilization, had worse techniques than the soldiers of Marvialasia. The country Nadia’s homeland was at war with. ‘To think, merely by capitalizing on the beliefs of your people you could become the divine ruler of this place. You aren’t even that strong yourself.


It was his final attack, he sent the ball of earthen soil flying toward Nadia. To which, she slapped it away with her free hand. 


N-No, impossible. This is unfair, that attack wasn’t meant for such a giant monster.’  He thought, frantically. It wouldn’t be farfetched to conclude that this attack was his one and only.


**Bam**


It landed on the mountain, quite a ways away from the city. However, the mere action of slapping away the boulder shaped attack had sent it flying into the origin of the river, the same river that was responsible for the survival of the capital city. 


It crashed into the rock, permanently damaging the course of the river. Altering its path from the mountain to the city, to somewhere else entirely. In fact it was basically now heading in the opposite direction.


“Look at what you’ve done now!” Scarlet shouted, furious at the prophet. The one thing untouched by his nefarious hands had gotten damaged beyond repair. The very natural beauty of the river was hurt. It wasn’t capable of sustaining Rheingen anymore. Not at least until a road that paved a path to its new course was made.


“Before you cause any more damage. I think it’s time we end your suffering.” Nadia announced, salivating. She was only a few steps away from drooling. A fact she wasn’t happy or fond of.


It was a meal, a human meal. A delicacy. However, that wasn’t important. She had to remind herself. A clear distinction needed to be made.


‘He deserves to be punished for his actions.’


And so, it began. 


The goddess opened her maw. Her dry, pink lips separated and revealed the void inside. A one way trip to an acidic hellscape. Saliva stuck from her tongue to the uppermost area of her mouth, it refused to part ways with itself. Besides that, it was dark. It was humid. Nadia’s breath created a hefty draft of warm wind that almost made it difficult for the prophet to breathe. 


**Thump-Thump, Thump-Thump**


His heart was beating fast. Fight or flight, powered by his sympathetic nervous system, was in overdrive. However, perhaps it was the knowing feeling of this being the end. The prophet could only panic so much. He had frozen in place, his face stuck facing the gaping hole. Listening in to the ambience of her mouth noises, of saliva being whisked around, of her mighty tongue resting. He had given up. 


Nadia felt bad. Of course she felt bad. 


While the excitement of tasting a person was a feeling unlike anything else, she knew what was happening. Devouring an alive person wasn’t a morally ‘good’ thing. It never was, it never could be. 


However, she still was doing it. 


Scarlet had prompted her, had wished for her to do so. The final decision was however on her shoulders. 


She just needed a final push. She didn’t want to eat her enemy as he was. So, she paused for a moment. 


“What is your name?” She spoke, her voice a little shaky. “Oh tiny one, what is your name?” She repeated herself, this time sounding a bit more confident. 


“... Clarentix.” He mouthed, barely audible. Nadia had to pay 100% of her attention to make out what he had just said. 


“Clarentix?”


“Clarentix Beschlonacht.” He answered back, his voice compelled to respond to her orders. It was the signifier of his lost authority, that he no longer was in control. His eyes seemed to stare at nothing and everything all at once. Like a doll being toyed with, his own actions were not of his own violation anymore. 



“Clarentix Beschlonacht, I won’t forget your name.” She really meant that. However, she was acting as a goddess, so she continued further. “Your very being will have the uh, luxury of becoming one with me. Think of it as an honour.” Nadia had gotten better in her arrogant talks, however small slip ups were still present. Despite that, she found it important to get the prophet’s name. As while he wanted to dehumanize himself as much as possible to paint himself above all others. Nadia wanted to humanize him so she’d think of him as a person, not just a meal. 


Forgetting to do such a small, insignificant thing could have a long lasting effect on her person. She made sure to ask for it at the very least. 


The prophet was on his knees, atop Nadia’s palm. Silent. Now that he wasn’t explicitly given permission to speak, he couldn’t find it in himself to speak at all. ‘Is this how it felt?’ He pondered as he thought about the numerous peasants he had sentenced to death during his reign. No one dared to even whimper in sorrow against his decision, as such a small action could bleed out to further consequences. 



Against absolute power, the weak could do nothing but grovel and accept their position. It would take months of planning, scores of people and a heartwarming message to create some form of actual change. Well, either that or it be matched with absolute power back from a giantess.


“You must be wondering how this all came about. I’ll spare you the details, but you deserve to know how your end was spelt out. Simply put, all your scouts, guards and people that would notify your people were wiped out or bribed to be on my side.” Nadia explained. Biting her lip slightly, not out of excitement. Quite the opposite in fact, it was a tinge of frustration that some innocent humans just doing their job had to be killed for this endeavour.


“...” The prophet didn’t attempt to make eye contact with Nadia. He simply wondered how and why. ‘Just how was this all possible?’ was his first immediate thought. He failed to realize his own problems, at least until the very end where he finally realized something, ‘D-did I do this? Were there that many people tired of my rule… that no one took my side at all?’ He wondered. 


The prophet finally realized at the end that because of his corruption and lack of control, no one was really on his side. At least not earnestly. Given a chance to rebel or fight back, everyone would betray him. His benefactors, his soldiers, his people. When faced against absolute power, especially one that did more than the bare minimum for the people, his rule was a farce that didn’t even need considering. 


What was it all for? Why did-’ As he continued his thoughts, he was interrupted. ‘Oh right… This is the end.’ Nadia wanted to put him out of his misery, so she commenced the punishment. She hated the feeling of guts and innards in her mouth, so she was sure to swallow him whole. 


I’m sorry I can’t make it quick and painless.’ She selfishly reasoned. Nadia was aware of how cruel and pointless her thoughts on the matter were, but she really didn’t want to feel his body swirling around broken. So she apologized in her head, she apologized for what she was about to do. 


“A-aahhh” She opened her jaw once more. This time holding the prophet in both of her palms, both joined up as they faced towards her mouth in the heavens. She was towering over him, her tongue extended outward like from a predator ready to catch its prey. The pink muscle stuck on to his form, like a fly to a web, he was unable to free himself. The sticky saliva had him lodged in place as if it were a strong natural glue. He could feel the warmth of her body, the breath that seemed to heat up his surroundings as the behemoth in front of him exhaled. “Mhmmm.”


Nadia could feel him. Squirming, like a bug that was desperate to escape but had intuitively accepted his place. She liked that feeling, and she despised herself for liking that feeling. It wasn’t right. It never was. Yet, the taste, the power, all of it satiated her inner most desires. 


If she spoke now, she could probably harm the prophet’s hearing. Such a petty action for her could be of so much harm to her victim. The power that came from that made Nadia feel a little warm inside. Her body, that of a giantess, had propagated through the awful exploitation of humans. What made the giantesses not completely evil towards the humans was their mind, their mental at being able to control themselves. Without that, one could argue there was little differentiating the giantesses to hungry beasts. 


She returned her tongue to its den. Slowly creeping it back inside the prison known as her oral cavity. She had captured the prophet to her every whim. Now, he was a goner. He was done. 


**Slurp**


She pressed her lips together slightly, as she held the prophet in place there. He was trapped, bound from his hips. His upper body was facing the outside world, whilst his underbody was within her mouth. He could feel the saliva building up on his legs. It was a weirdly warm liquid, it didn’t feel natural at all. It didn’t feel like something a human should have had to feel at all. Now, without mercy, Nadia began to suckle on the prophet’s body. 


“Mhm!” She sounded. It was a noise, she didn’t attempt to speak. All she was doing was sucking the flavour out of him, obtaining a taste of her meal. She was careful not to press too hard on him from her lips, or to do anything too strongly. For one, it would be a bit painful for him, but more importantly to Nadia, it would be a little gross. ‘I’ve never liked that tradition of painting our lips red in the blood of our enemies. Talk about unhygienic.’ Was her stance on the topic, a stance only a privileged former princess candidate could have. She was rather disconnected in her thoughts about humans. 


In reality, nothing was really happening to the prophet. If anything, he could feel a certain hardness between his legs. As he was nudged inward by the pressure of her sucking, but bound in place by her lips. He was a mere chew toy, one Nadia was having too much fun with. She promised this was a punishment, not a session for her to enjoy. Yet, one could argue that was exactly what she was doing. She knew in the depths of her heart that Ana would be disappointed in her right now. However, that thought didn’t matter to Nadia right now. For she was the one most disappointed in herself. She stayed in this land to change, but to do so like this wasn’t entirely within her plans.



**Slurppp-**


There it was. The final slurp. She engulfed him entirely, resting the poor tiny human on her tongue. The prophet was in a state of disorientation as he was plucked from one place to another in a matter of not even a second. Now, he was being coagulated almost, becoming a mixture of liquid saliva and his own solid mass. The sensation almost had him drowning with his face stuck under a layer of spit, he was wondering how he could even breathe. Or how he was going to breathe in the next couple seconds. All he could get was Nadia’s rancid breath. That wasn't going to get any better. 


**Gulp**


Was it mercy? Was it cruelty? That judgement wasn’t Nadia’s to make, for it was the prophet who should have gotten to decide that. However, he was too far gone already. His mind scattered and lost, he didn’t understand what was happening. 


**Clench**


Nadia’s throat muscles enveloped the prophet’s form. Crushing him together into an easily swallowable mass. His arms, his legs, his feet, his whole body was susceptible to irreparable harm. Namely, his right arm, his right and left legs as well as his left wrist. Their bones broken, crunched with an unforgivable amount of force, they were a bloody mess. Nadia didn’t care too much though, at least the mess wasn’t in her mouth. Though that isn’t to say she didn’t care at all. She felt bad for the poor human in her throat, but only as bad as she felt in being the one to give him ‘justice’. Or whatever they called her actions in this strange land. She prayed he was dead by now, that the mere action of swallowing had killed this enchantment-less human. That his suffering was over. 


“Aa-augh.” She laid down on her back. With her stomach, revealed and exposed to the world. She looked up with a satisfied expression. Nadia had no issues swallowing him down. He had successfully passed through her throat, if anything he was to arrive in her belly any moment from now. 

The goddess thought back to what Scarlet was saying, to what basically every villager had said about the prophet. ‘Yeah… He deserves this.’ She tried to reason. ‘No. No he doesn’t... Alas, this is what his people wanted.’ Not wanting to fall into guilt, Nadia coldly shifted blame to the prophet himself. To the man who had just landed in hell. Her hell, that being her stomach. ‘Still though… Humans really do taste the best.’ Was her final thoughts on the matter. As she covered her eyes from the sun with her arms. Nadia had not wanted to delve on the matter much longer. If anything, she wanted to forget what she had just done. Alas, she vowed earlier not to forget who the prophet was. Hence, Nadia was conflicted.


When the prophet landed, he was unable to move, all he could do was crawl. He was in a pool of liquid, one that housed a slight burning sensation but not too badly. At least not yet. There was no light around him, the prophet couldn’t see a thing. The noises around him were wet, he could hear liquids dropping. He could hear the muscles around him slowly contracting, expanding and relaxing. He could hear the sounds of food being broken down and squeezed into a mush. It was a shuddering realization that he too was no different to that food, that this was his fate in a matter of moments. 


W-Why am I still alive?’ He, the supposed messenger of the heavens cursed his fate.

 

He couldn’t move. He couldn’t run. He couldn’t stand. 


It was dark, it was gross, it was painful. 


Yet, he was a mere snack to his goddess. It didn’t matter what a snack thought. Even if he was fully able bodied, what was he going to do? His best bet was magic, but right now he was in too much pain to concentrate hard enough on a technique. 


How the heavens have cursed me… Is this what I deserve?’ He pleaded in his mind, as his thoughts desperately tried to get more blurry. Only through sheer will of mind did he attempt to stay conscious. 


He tried to breathe. He didn’t know why he was alive. It was a miracle in the worst of ways. All he could get from his surroundings was a pungent odor of disgusting filth. It definitely wasn’t a good substitute for fresh air, as his mind was getting more and more sleepy. As if he was falling asleep, forever. 


“Why?” He shouted, his thoughts and feelings would reach no one. “Why!” He screamed. “Why?!?” He cried, louder and louder each time. Whether anyone would feel sympathy for him though, well, that was up for debate. Becoming a man of powerful stature had its problems, one being that almost no one would come to your rescue when you fell from grace. After all, a ‘just’ man wouldn’t reach that powerful position to begin with. At least it wasn’t likely. The prophet had many enemies. Many people hated him. No one would willingly come to his aid when a preferable alternative was present. When a goddess who was worshipped willingly by her people was present. 


The prophet looked around, in one final last ditch effort, and could see some parts of the dark stomach wall enclosing a bit further towards him than its surroundings; the prophet had no idea what it was or why it was there. He prayed it was some sign that his goddess was going to throw him up… 


What was causing that incline, that push of the stomach wall? Well, it certainly wasn’t Nadia attempting to throw him up. Far from it, it was a red haired woman on the outside who had just climbed up Nadia’s stomach region. 


Scarlet laid down atop of Nadia’s belly. She had her ears down to her squishy flesh. Her pleasant skin. Such an action the Scarlet of the past wouldn’t have ever taken, however she felt much more comfortable around Nadia now. 


“I can hear something. Some muffled noise.” Her tender, gentle voice acknowledged. “Do you think that’s him?” Scarlet questioned, hoping Nadia would respond. Her tiny form and body weight was enough to push just a tiny bit inward towards Nadia’s stomach. It was what the prophet saw only a moment ago, not that it mattered. 


“...”


Nadia was silent. Scarlet deduced it was better than to inquire further. Afterall, Nadia knew best. To Scarlet, her judgement was the best out of anyone in the world. 


That was it. That was the end of the prophet’s reign.’ Nadia thought. Taking a big sigh. Scarlet didn’t know to interpret if it was out of relief or tiredness. ‘I can’t even feel him down there. But Scarlet said she can hear something… I hope he died, else this is a horrible way to go.’ Nadia reasoned. If he wasn’t dead, then the mere action of walking would certainly kill him. He would be submerged in her gastric juices. ‘Maybe that's better than a slow end-’ 


**Burp**


Nadia let out a relentless roar, alerting all nearby wildlife to scatter. To retreat. She had just burped. An action so ferocious that Scarlet fell backwards onto her bottom, luckily she was atop Nadia’s soft skin, her soft belly. It wasn’t a bad fall.


“...”


That was it. It must have been. Nadia deduced it was either the prophet or the massive amount of water she drank a while before the raid on the capital. One of those two prompted that action. Nadia couldn’t help but blush slightly, although Scarlet could only stare in awe. She put her ear down to the ground again. 


“ I can’t tell anymore, there’s too much going on in there now.” Scarlet bitterly reported. She wanted to do better for Nadia. 


The goddess in question however was silent. The reality was that he wasn’t going to last much longer. She simply had to accept that. The prophet did somewhat deserve it. He killed many peasants unjustly, he removed people from their homes to work for him, he forced his rule upon the people. All Nadia had to do now was to move on with her day, with the possibility of dragging a half alive human within her guts who was soon to be reduced to mush anyway. And then…


“So, what's the plan now? I guess you just need to announce yourself as the rightful goddess of this country and all’s well that ends well.” Scarlet enthusiastically asked. Interrupting Nadia’s trail of thought.


“Yeah. But for now, I just wanna rest for a minute.”


“Right, of course. Villagers, please prepare a summoning at the capital. We will be announcing a new leader for our country!” Scarlet demanded. 


The people cheered. Some fearfully followed the cheers, despite not knowing what was going on. Some were forced into being happy with the change despite liking the prophet. They had to be, else who knows what would happen to them? That was a common mentality. 


Guess I’ve done it now. All size, some talk and action. There’s no going back now.’ Nadia provided her rationale. She was serious. This was her new calling now. 


She was the goddess of the Achares Theocracy. A goddess of justice, one so powerful that even if an action was universally deemed right, but she deemed it wrong. Then that was that, it was wrong. At least on the theocracies' soil her will was the rules. Her justice was her rule. 


She knew what she was doing wasn’t completely right. That some people would suffer, some people would prosper and some people would- 


Some people would’ The words rang through her mind. She almost forgot. 


“Scarlet, I’ll be the goddess of this nation… However, I have one condition.” 


“Anything! Anything at all.” She earnestly listened. 


“The people are free to pick their rulers and their beliefs. I’m not a tyrant.”


“B-but,” Scarlet talked back. She immediately corrected herself. “ At once, your grace.”


“You can voice your concerns. I’m all ears.” Nadia gently replied. 


“You are the true ruler here. You led this revolution. You have the power. You can make us prosper under your wing. Why?” Scarlet asked as she walked up Nadia’s gorgeous body. She was at her lower chest region.


“ Would that really make me a goddess? Or a dictator? Maybe they aren’t so different depending on how things are done. But, I want my people to worship me willingly. What good is it if it's forced?” Nadia, perhaps slightly hypocritically voiced. She had just eaten a person to prove her point. However, she made that distinction substantially different in her mind. The prophet’s punishment was a punishment, not fully something she was doing to enjoy herself. Even then, she at least wanted to give the civilians a choice in the matter. Something for them to decide. It made the act of governing them, it made her act more powerful. In all of her nervousness, this was the one thing Nadia hadn’t slipped out on voicing. Maybe because these were her true thoughts, untainted by her obnoxious goddess persona. 


“H-how incredibly kind. We don’t deserve you. Truly we don’t!” Scarlet replied, with a tear down her eye. She ran to Nadia’s left breast, which was tucked underneath her bra and tried to hug it. Burrowing her face in gratitude. She didn’t know how to respond or act. This was just what her body wanted.


“A-are you crying?” Nadia, thinking that she messed up, started feeling bad. Only to realise that Scarlet was crying tears of joy, not sorrow. “Ah, geez. Haha.” She chuckled. Slamming her right hand to her stomach, causing a shockwave to her flesh. Causing Scarlet to almost fall down, again. 


Ah shit… I really hope he died by now, else that would have been bad for him.’ Nadia cursed in her head. As she patted her belly gently, as if somehow that would make what she did any better. ‘Yeah… Well whatever. What’s done is done. I need to focus on ruling these people… And public speaking too later in front of them all… Haha.’


Realizing what the weight of her new position was, Nadia sighed once more. ‘Oh well, I can’t be like Ana and be a righteous ruler for all humans. I can’t also just forsake who I am as a giantess. I’ll just do what I can… Yeah. We’ll see where it goes from there.’


A few moments pass. Seconds, minutes. Somewhere, without a need for words the people of Rheingen city gather around Nadia, who was still lying down. 


Nadia, angles her head slightly as if to get a better look. Confused slightly. However she has a general inkling of an idea of what was happening. 


She had just eaten their ruler. The navy blue sign of the country, the holy prophet was drowning within her belly as of this moment. Being broken down, squished and cycled around her system. Nadia had just stripped the holy light away from the holy city, what did that entail exactly?


What would these people want?


Step by step, pace by pace, they all began bowing. Actually no, not all of them. Most of them began bowing. On their knees, they lowered their heads to the ground. Not everyone went towards Nadia, some people off in the distance were still in shock and horror. However the crowd in front of her seemed docile. 


There were no words spoken. Only action. 


Nadia, and also Scarlet who was watching in awe, understood what had just happened. 


It appears I’ve swallowed up the divine light of this place… Making me their next light. I guess some of them have recognized that.’ Nadia thought, searching for an answer of why the people here bowed to her might.


Some of the people that didn’t bow instead went downward, following her lightly clothed body. They dare not touch the precious flesh without Nadia’s permission. At least not at a location like her hips, stomach or elsewhere. There was only one spot they thought themselves worthy of touching.


It was her dirty feet. 


Men and women would get on their knees and begin praying towards them. Tears would shed down from the people, some would appear frozen in place. Others were still moving towards the bottoms of her feet, as they were exposed in Nadia’s still lying down position. 


‘Hmm?’ Nadia wondered, a little in shock. A little bit uncomfortable. That being said, she knew what was happening. She was fast on the uptake. 


She could hardly feel anything at her soles. But the gesture was not lost on her. 


The meagre humans, the tiny people of the city were licking her feet. Kissing the dirt off. They had made peace with their new divine being. Not everyone of course. Some would still oppose Nadia, some would hate her, some would become her enemy. However, at the present moment, Nadia proved herself to be someone worthy of the respect of the people. Without forcing them to kneel, or to do these actions. The people willingly felt it was best they do them. It was far from a charitable act from her, however she liked the conclusion. 


Scores  upon scores were climbing her feet, making sure not to ascend a step further to the rest of her body. The humans knew their place, which was at eye level with their being. Anything higher was territory of the goddess, of their goddess. 


‘...’ Nadia was silent. However, even she could not help but blush slightly. ‘I could get used to this.’ She thought to herself.


**Growl**


Her stomach rumbled. Disrupting her train of thought. However it only caused Nadia to blush even harder, her face flushing red. How many people had just heard her? 


Shit… I’m still hungry.’ She deduced from her obvious state of being. 


“I’m hungry. My people, your goddess is starved. Please prepare me your finest meal.” She commanded. Her tone quite confident, quite pronounced and proud. For Nadia herself knew that starving herself would only lead to more harm towards the humans. 

Though that being said, she was warming right up to her new position as she refused to move. She instead let the plethora of tiny men and women work their way around her feet, and awaited a feast fit for a deity to arrive from her new subjects.


We’ll just see how it goes from here. One step at a time.’ 


THE END

Chapter End Notes:

That was the final chapter. 

Now I do have some criticisms for myself here. That being that I could have done a fair bit more for the world building, this was a new country after all. Another thing was the lack of magical strength shown from a country that should have been gifted in magic. 

Other than that, I think I did wrap this story up how I'd envisioned to. It is meant to connect to main story plot threads later on, so this won't be the end of Nadia. At least I don't currently think it will. 

With that. I hope everyone enjoyed. I'd love to hear anyone's feedback in the form of a review!