- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some format changes just because its easy to go by chapter for choices instead of numbering them. Enjoy!
With the faces towering above, you only hold Kate tighter, the eyes of the giants scan over all the Inchies. Some are panicking and running around crashing into each other and others are cowering in fear, oddly enough you notice that you and Kate are the only two embracing. The woman in the maroon dress leaves and you dig your head deep into Kate. You don’t want to watch whatever horrors are going on. Kate starts crying again, her tears falling on your bare chest as you embrace, unready for the horrors that you both well know will come tonight.

*POP*

The loud noise causes you and Kate’s head to jolt up and stare at the giants. The sound was of a champagne bottle being opened. The girl with the maroon dress and brown hair began to pour the amber liquid in all the glasses of the women. You noticed someone eyeing you and Kate pretty intently. She had brown hair and thick eyebrows. Her face was plain but not ugly, many of the other girls were for the most part more attractive than her but she in no means was ugly. She had a white crop top on with a black and white blazer accompanying it. Her brown eyes staring right at you. You looked around and even though you were so small you could tell her eyes were on you and only you. The champagne in her hand lifted to her mouth all the while never breaking eye contact.
“Okay we all have our Champagne? Good now since its Nikki’s Birthday I think she should get the first pick, seem fair?” The girl in the maroon dress said.
“Oh, that’s so sweet guys, Ooo this one looks tasty, come here little guy” Nikki said as her well-manicured fingers reached into the box plucking a man from the center up. He lifted in the air straight to her face begging, screaming, and kicking. The girl in the maroon dress got out her phone and began to record. Nikki dropped the man into her champagne flute, you watched as he splashed into the bubbly drink. Your eyes darted to the girl still staring at you, her gaze still on you making you feel smaller than you currently were.

“To 24 and many more!” The girl in the maroon dress says as she raises her glass. Your attention returns to Nikki, all the glasses click together and Nikki along with most of the girls chug their champagne. You watch the gulps go down Nikki's throat imagining what the Inchie must be going through. But cutting you off is Nikki's mouth opening up and sticking out her tongue to the camera, you can see that the Inchie is still alive but exhausted. She brings her tongue back into her mouth after she got the shot and now you see it. A *Gulp* penetrates the ambient noise of the room straight to your earlobes and you see the Inchie sized lump travel down her throat and disappear behind her collarbone.

Some of the other girls are drinking and talking now. Except for the one still looking at you, her eyes now darting back and forth between you and the woman in the maroon dress.

“Al, can we take ours now?” The girl in white calls over interrupting Al showing Nikki the video of her eating the Inchie. Al turns around for a brief moment.

“Yeah Ren, everyone go for it” Al says and quickly turns back around to finish showing Nikki the video and taking a sip or her drink. You quickly look back at who you now know is Ren and her hand is already headed straight for you.


Do you
[1] Hold onto Kate for dear life (unfinished)
[2] Push Kate off and run for it (unfinished)
[3] Throw Kate into the incoming hand (unfinished)
[4] Accept your fate (unfinished)
Chapter End Notes:
This is a transitional chapter, but we have more options now, if you wanna see any option completed before the others just leave a review of what you want next!