- Text Size +

Jake screamed as he descended from Katlyns giant hand into the toilet below.  He closed his eyes and held his breath as he felt his body crash into the filthy toilet water. The impact into the filthy, freezing water knocking the wind out of him yet again, forcing him to exhale and take in a mouth full of Katelyn's piss. Jake gagged as he resurfaced and felt his back impact the still warm log of shit behind him. Jake in honesty wanted to vomit but his fear over took his ability to do anything but float and scream as he gazed up into the eyes of his new tormentor. Katelyn looked down at the pathetic boy screaming and swimming in her bodies waste. Finally the made eye contact. She smiled. She saw the fear in his eyes. The look of hopelessness on his face. "This was going to be so much fun." Katelyn thought with a cruel smile. Although she had no idea the circumstances surrounding how Jake became so small, or how ended up in her smelly gym bag, but she thanked the stars for Jake. She finally had a way to release on her pent up frustrations and her new relief mechanism was even pocket sized. Katelyn let Jake tread water amongst in her filth for a few more minutes before calling down to her new tiny slave . "Do we feel like we can listen now Jakey?" She said in a condescending voice. Jake just nodded, not wanting to open his mouth again, especially this close to her steaming log of shit. He begged God for somebody, anybody to rescue him. The fear he felt and smell of his current surroundings made his stomach turn in knots. Katelyn leaned over and placed her left hand on the flush lever, her right going inside her panties as she started to play with herself. "No nodding, you will answer me when I ask you a question." She said through a moan. Jake saw where Katelyns hand rested and his eyes bulged. She was going to flush him down the toilet. His school bully was going to drown him along with the rest of her waste unless he said something. "Yes!! I-Im Sorry!! I-I'll listen!" he screamed up to the pale giantess masturbating above him. 

Jake heard the sound of the toilet's tank barely opening, water slowly flowing into the bowl designed that way to replace the water that was about to be sucked into the city sewage system along with Jakes tiny body. Katelyn rubbed her now drenched right hand over her clit harder and massaged herself while she applied slight pressure to the flush lever, watching Jake squirm. "Fuck this was hot" Katelyn thought as she worked her herself harder. She had no idea this is what she needed. Her little grind session on the school bus with the little asian freshman this morning just wasn't going to make the cut. She needed someone to truly fear her. To feel like their life depended on making her happy. Jake was that new someone. Jake heard the tank mechanism begin to open slowly and he screamed himself horse, his now salty throat raw with terror and piss soaked water as it began to slowly swirl around him. "Katelyn please!!!! D-Don't do this!!" Jake cried up, his tiny plea reaching Katelyns ears, causing her to thrust her fingers into her massive snatch. "Ohhh fuck yesss" Katelyn said as she thrust three fingers in and out of her loose vagina. Her climax building quicker than any other she had ever experienced before. His screams were like a drug to her; A drug she never knew she needed until this moment. "I wanna hear you beg for your life Jake, BEG!" she shouted down to the tiny man screaming her waste, his body now completely covered in her shit and piss. Jake was hysterical. "DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!!!" he wailed in a raspy voice with the last of his energy, he body sinking below the water as he saw Katelyn climax loudly, her moan of release like the roar a lion. Katelyn's knees went weak, all her weight shifting to her left hand as it pressed down hard on flush handle. Jake heard the tank mechanism fully activate and felt a suction feeling begin to pull him under further. He had no energy left. This was it. This is how it ended. No School. No wrestling. No Penn State. No Girls. No Josephine. He thought about her as his body was pulled further downwards. "I'm sorry Josephine.." He thought, seeing her smiling face. She didn't scare him anymore. He worked through his feeling in an instant as time seemed to slow around him. "I love you" he said, the words turning into bubbles as they left his mouth, created with the last air remaining in his body. 

Jake felt his tiny form lifted up roughly as Katelyn's pale fingers reached in the swirling pile of shit and piss wrapping themselves around Jakes body in a tight fist. Jake coughed up lung fulls of piss was held in place inside the toilet. Finally regaining the ability to breath as he saw the toilet suck down the yellow stained piss water, the water pressure struggling with Katelyn's giant turd before it snapped in half and disappeared alongside the rest of Katelyn's waste into the sewers. "B-Boy that was a c-close one huh Jake?" Katelyn said in a nervous laugh. She hadn't meant to actually flush the toilet with Jake still in it, her quick orgasm had made that decision for her. Jake was silent. He couldn't believe he was still alive. Fresh tears that stung his eyes began anew. Part of Jake wished that had been the end of it, his temporary joy at still being amongst the living overshadowed by how terrified he was about what was yet to come. He had been in Katelyn's hands less than a two minutes and already had a near death experience with her. Katelyn stood up and walked to the sink, turning a handle and holding her hand and Jake under the cold locker room faucet, washing her own shit and piss off them both before setting him down on the lip of the sink. Jake collapsed as soon as Katelyn released him, bringing his knees together, subconsciously trying to create warmth. The toilet water was cold but the cold water from the faucet had felt like ice against his naked body.  "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm so... so sorry" Jake kept repeating, hugging his knees tighter, fearing for his life in front of the giant tormentor.

Katelyn looked down at him, feeling only slightly bad for taking things as far as she did. She didn't want to kill him. Hell if she was being truthful to herself, she didn't want to hurt him either. All she needed was for him to listen to her like he did when he was normal sized...and fear. She did require fear. She would console him but the second he got too comfortable or misbehaved, she would address the issue with a punishment. It was really that simple. That's how she imagined her mother would treat her, were she still alive. Katelyn gave a sad smile before adopting a mocking pout. "Awwww it's okay Jakey, I... forgive you." Katelyn said like she was consoling a child. "You know why I forgive you?" She asked, letting the terrified boy off the hook for not verbally responding, seeing his terrified eyes look up at her. "Because...that's what friends do!" she laughed. "We are friends after all...aren't we Jake?" Katelyn asked as she got down on her knees in front of the locker room sink, her chest and head still well above the sink edge and the tiny boy resting on it. Jake looked at her massive face so close to him and trembled even more. "Because if we aren't friend's, I can just put you back in the toilet." she threatened, slowly moving closer to Jake, bringing her lips close to his body. "There's lots of way for someone your size to end up in a toilet ya know?" Katelyn said coldly, running her giant wet tongue over her lips for dramatic effect. Jake looked at the pink monster in terror. This was 10 times scarier than his first night with Josephine. That was just a joke. This....this was a promise. Katelyn continued. "A boy as sweet as you, hell I bet you'd even taste good" she added, opening her mouth wide and bringing her teeth together in front of Jake's tiny body in a loud snap. Jake pissed himself for the second time in since he had been shrunken. Being eaten was a primal fear held by every human on earth. It was a natural fear, built in. It was reason no one felt safe alone in the deep blue sea. The great white slowly making its way up to make you part of nature. He thought about her threat. Thought about his bodies trump card, then dismissed it entirely. His body could probably come back and heal itself from lot of torture. Katelyn's stomach acid? Not a chance. He decided. Just like Josephine, he had to give himself over until a situation presented itself. "I'll b-be your f-friend" Jake said weakly. 

Katelyn smiled brightly and clapped her hands together. "Fannntastic Jakey-Poo!" she said loudly, grabbing him in her hands and giving his body a wet kiss. "Mmmmmm we are definitely gonna have a good time together, just do what I say and everything will be hunky dory!" Katelyn said, before bringing him in for another giant kiss, taking her time as she moved him around her lips. She could feel Jakes freezing body against her puckered lips and pulled him away. "Are you cold Jakey?" Katelyn asked, actually concerned about her new toy's comfort. Jake responded slowly. "Y-Yes Katelyn.. I'm cold." Jake admitted, feeling weak and pathetic like a door mat in her giant pale hands. "Goddess" Katelyn said. Jake looked at her puzzled. "S-Sorry?" he said confused. "From now on, you are to refer to me as Goddess, understood?" Katelyn said with a cute but firm voice. Jake nodded before quickly speaking up "Y-Yes Goddess, I'm..I'm cold." Jake said, his voice now a whimper. Katelyn actually felt her heart flutter hearing him talk to her this way. "OMG how Cuuuute! Well no problem cutie-pie I can certainly fix that. Katelyn said tapping the crotch of her gym shorts. "Now unfortunately I have to go lead practice so you're going to come along for a little ride okay?" Katelyn said with a smirk as she pulled her panties and gym shorts away from her still steamy sex. Jake looked down to the same brown bush and slick vagina Katelyn had shoved his hand and face into the day before, back when he was normal sized. "This will warm you right up. Try not to get me too excited ok? I need to focus and don't need you drowning on me!" Katelyn said with an excited laugh. Survive, Plan, Escape. Jake thought. "Yes G-Goddess." He said with a fake smile, which Katelyn returned in kind. "That's my little Jakey-Poo." she said with pride as she dropped him inside her warm panties and released her grip on the waistband. 


Chapter End Notes:

Chapter is a bit on the shorter side but I hope you are all enjoying the story so far! We will catch up with Jose in the next one! -RR