- Text Size +

Josephine looked down at Jake in shock and excitement as the tiny man got on all fours and disappeared under the covers between her legs. Everything was happening so fast, but her horny mind wouldn't dare let her interrupt whatever it was Jake was about to do. Josephine squirmed and her whole body shook as she felt Jakes tiny hands leave her shirt covered stomach and make contact with the bare skin of her upper thighs. She wanted to feel him, love him... take him with every fiber of her being. She still couldn't believe he was being this bold. She knew he was submissive but he was about to pleasure her; a girl who had kidnaped him and put his mind through hell the past 13 hours or so. Josephine felt guilt begin to rear its ugly head in her mind as she squirmed, feeling Jake getting closer to the point of no return. "I want this...I want this so bad... but I can't let him do this." 

Jake lowered his body to the side and dropped down in between Josephines legs. The smell was so intense here, and he couldn't quite place what it reminded him of. It was like a tangy mixture of sweat an ammonia. Whatever the smell was, Jake found himself attracted to it; as if some caveman gene in him was telling him it was time to increase the census numbers. Jake looked in front of him in awe as he was greeted with an image of the biggest pussy he had ever seen; darker than the rest of her skin and a small patch of brunette public hair surrounding her lips. Josephines trembling legs joined together at a cunt that looked like it was growing in size by the second as Josephines clit swelled with blood. Jake was standing there dumbstruck, admiring the drooling monster when his conditions suddenly got brighter as he saw Josephine pull her blanket away from her body, giving both she and Jake a better view of what was in front of them. Josephine leaned forward on her elbows slightly, blushing as she saw Jake Porter between her legs, staring at her most intimate area. "Jake s-stop... I appreciate what you're trying to do but this isn't r-right, you could get hurt." Jake looked up at her confused. Is this not what she wanted? She had just admitted she wanted to do things with his body and Jake thought it better to get this out of the way on his terms rather than hers when she had another one of her urges, a place where Jake knew all to well Josephine could be downright terrifying. He had talked the talk, made the journey all the way down here and was too committed to the task. "Jose." He said looking back down at her glistening vagina, a look of sheer determination on his face. "You better hang on" Jake said before he assumed a practiced running stance and bolted ahead.

Josephine's eyes grew wide as saucers as she heard his words and watched Jake disappear from her sightline, his tiny form making a beeline straight between her spread legs. Josephine tried to bring her knees and legs together, an attempt to trap and prevent Jake from his dangerous gamble, but she was too late. Josephines jaw dropped and her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she felt Jake's tone, 4-inch frame run full speed into her moist vagina, his body slamming against the folds of her labia as she felt his hair brush against her clitoris. "OHHH!" Josephine screamed in ecstasy as she felt a jolt of pleasure hit her like a lightning strike. "J-Jake! You just!..You can't...Mmmm! " she said aloud, but her hands stayed where they were, grabbing the bedsheets next to her in a vice grip.

Jake was not what people would call adept in the art of sexual intercourse by any stretch of the imagination, but he had seen his fair share of porn and was extremely knowledgeable of the female anatomy. Despite his lack of experience in the bedroom, Jake knew exactly what he was doing and the exact impact it would have on his giant friend if he played his cards right. Jake moved his right side up and down the inner walls of Josephine's hot labia, while squeezing her now engorged clit with all his might in his left hand. Josephine's entire body trembled and her mind screamed as Jake gave her hungry cunt a master class in female satisfaction. She assumed the shy boy was a virgin like her who had no idea what he was doing but dispelled that thought in an instant. He was a God in the sheets and Josephine already felt an orgasm coming on as Jake did the Lord's work; punching, pulling and biting anything he thought might send a pleasure response to the trembling giantess above. Jake was already covered in cum, piss and who knows what else as he fought the hungry cunt monster. His efforts causing Jose to shortly lose control of her bladder several times, squirting him in the face as he threw himself at the chore of pleasing her. Deciding to not waste anymore time, Jake spread apart her labia once more and with a deep breath, pulled back his fist and thrust his entire arm into her vaginal opening. "Jesus FUCK!" Josephine screamed, bucking her hips in the air, her vagina talking Jake along for the ride as it clinched down on his arm like a bear trap.

Josephine was on cloud nine, the tiny man between her legs setting a new standard for female physical pleasure. She was pretty sure Jake had just forever ruined toys for her. His body. God his fucking body. Nothing would ever feel as good as him she was certain. "Ohhhhhhh Jake" Josephine moaned. "Take him!" her inner voice screamed. Josephine didn't even try to fight her urges this time, barely showing enough self control to ask for his consent. "J-Jake please... please I NEED you" Jake heard this loud and clear and called up amidst the chaos between her legs. "You promise to stop trying to scare me all the time with the stupid punishment pranks!?" he yelled, talking advantage of her vulnerable state to try and get some leverage in case she went full man eater mode on him again. Josephine grimaced at the absurdity of the question as she felt her cunt munching on his arm like a starved animal. She didn't really mean to scare him but she told herself she would try to dial things down a bit next time she found herself talking advantage of him. "W-What?! y-yes! God Yes! I'll do whatever you want just please...PLEASE finish me off" Josephine cried down to her vaginas meal through raspy, moaning breaths. "Good enough for me" Jake said triumphantly as he quickly removed his arm and swung both his legs into her vaginal opening, grasping two hand fulls of pubic hair near the clit above his head, slowly pulling his lower body in and out of her. "Yes Yes YES!" Josephine screamed loud enough for her neighbors to hear as she felt Jake use his entire lower body like a dildo for her pleasure. 

Jake had almost run out of energy. He had no idea how long it took to get a woman Josephines size off but was quickly becoming exhausted. With his last bits of strength, Jake released his hand hold of pubic hair above him and thrust himself into Josephines vaginal canal as deep as he could go, her love tunnel enveloping him up to his shoulders before he felt his feet hit her hard cervix. He felt her vaginal muscles contract around his body like a python and wheezed as the air was forced from his lungs. Josephine panted heavily and released her grip on the bed sheets. Raising her shirt up with one hand to better see the brave man between her legs and reaching down with her other hand down to help bring matters to an end. Jake stared up past Josephines watermelon sized clit to her look at her flushed face, her eyes wild and her mouth agape. "Jake... you're a-amazing" she called down to the tiny man with his head and upper shoulders still hanging out of her. "I'm beat J-Jose, I...g-gave it all I had" Jake said, feeling a bit defeated. He had really thought he could bring her to climax, but he just ran of juice. "Its okay sweetie, ...you did great...I'll take it from here" Josephine said as she squeezed her breast with a hand and clinched her vaginal muscles tightly. Jake grunted in pain as her love tunnel seemed to suck on his body, almost bruising his ribcage. "Jose...I kinda need some help down here" he said up at Josephine, who just smiled down at her vaginal meal. "You're right Jake, you do need help" she said as her pointer finger rushed forward, landing on top of Jakes head, applying pressure. "Whoa Jose stop!" Jake yelled, feeling a huge pressure on his wet head and neck. Jake screamed as he felt himself being pressed further inside her. Josephine bit her bottom lip. There it was again, the screaming. "God I love the screaming" Josephines dark mind thought. Jake was pushed further into her hungry cunt... until just his head remained outside his sex crazed friend. Her finger played with his soaked hair as her vaginal muscles contracted over and over again around his body, her man eating cunt trying desperately to finish its squirming meal. "Just get inside me already!" Josephine shouted aloud as she arched her hips up and thrust her middle finger and the rest of Jake inside herself, consuming her tiny friend entirely. Jake grimaced in pain as Josephines finger nail pierced his skin, her middle finger glancing off his cum soaked hair and into the lean meat of his right shoulder. "Jake is inside you. He's yours. Completely. Yours." Josephines eyes rolled back in her head. Jake felt everything around him vibrate and heard an animalistic cry come from outside his fleshy prison. "This is it" Jake thought as he held his breath and prepared himself for what he sensed was about to happen. Jakes mind almost gave out as he felt new, warm cum shoot up all around his body as she climaxed, Josephines massive vagina giving Jake the strongest hug of his life. Fluid rushed past Jakes face, shooting up his nose as her pussy spasmed again and again, before slowly relaxing and releasing the strangle hold on Jakes battered body. 

Josephine felt incredible. She had just had the most pleasurable experience of her life, now twice in one day thanks to Jake though this time it was the real deal. "I love you so much Jake: she thought before remembering his current location inside her. "Oh no!" Josephine thought as she sat up against the bedpost, quickly digging around inside herself, searching around with her left hand for her knight in shinning armor. About an inch in, she found her prize, grabbing his tiny form by his shoulders gently and trying to pull him out. "Man you're slippery" she said as her spent vagina finally released its morning snack back to the outside world, Josephines fingers removing his body from within herself with a wet "slucking" sound. She smiled proudly at the boy who seemed to be wrapping himself in hug and brought the cum covered man to her face, blowing on him gently. The cool air hit Jakes wet, naked body, bringing him back to reality with a cold jolt to his senses. Jake sat straight up in her palm and coughed up mouthfuls of her sweet white nectar. "Jesus" Josephine thought, not realizing the trip inside her had been some rough on his tiny body. She looked at Jake with concern as he purged her fluids from his lungs. 

Jake finished his coughing fit and looked up at Jose meeting her concerned gaze with one Josephine couldn't read. "Jake...are you okay?" Josephine asked genuinely to the wet shivering man in her clamy palm. She expected to see anger in her little lovers eyes for how she took over at the end there, but instead, he smiled up at her, his white teeth showing as he beamed a smile she hadn't seen him wear before this moment. "I-I fucking did it!" Jake said in as strong a voice as he could muster, raising his right fist in the air triumphantly, his left hand still keeping pressure on his right shoulder. Josephine actually laughed out loud at the tiny man, who wore a grin like he had just successfully scaled Mt. Everest. "Jake...I don't even know what to say. That was absolutely the most incredible sensation I've ever felt...Thank you." Jakes grin widened even more. "That good huh? You'll have to call up your ex's and complain about their performance hehe." Jake said boasting. He had just pleasured a woman the size of a large building and suffice to say, was feeling himself. Josephine blushed slightly. "Jake there are no others....you were...kinda.. my first" she trailed off, looking away from Jake in embarrassment. Jake couldn't believe it. Here he was in the palms of a literal goddess (in his eyes) and she just told him he took her virginity. "Jake?" Josephine said in a soft voice. "Could..could I kiss you?" Jake sat there in her palm. "We literally just had sex Jose, I'd say kissing is on the table". Josephine smiled and lifted her little lover up to her face and pressed him against her warm lips. Her heart was so full. "Thank you for sharing that experience with me Jake." She took out her iPhone and opened the camera app. "You were my first, I wanna remember this" she said as snapped a picture of Jake, him giving an awkward peace sign next to her as she did a duck lips pose. Jake shook off her comment. "no worries, like I said a little fetish isn't anything to be ashamed of, glad you had a good time." he said. Josephine examined Jakes body closely now that he was closer to her face. "Did I hurt you at all?" Josephine asked, seeing the way Jake was holding his right shoulder. "This? Nah I'm straight, just a little sore from the awesome ride" Jake lied, smiling up at Josephine. Josephine wasn't buying it. "Move your hand." She said. 

Jake chuckled nervously. "Jose seriously, I'm fine, its not a big deal." he pressed. Josephine raised Jake closer to her mouth in way she knew would force compliance. "Move. Your. Hand." Josephine commanded in a serious tone that quickly reminded Jake of their difference on the food chain. Jake looked down defeated and removed his hand slowly from the deep gash in his upper shoulder. Blood started to find its way out of the gash due to the lack of pressure holding his wound closed. "Omg! Jake your arm!" Josephine said, quickly running towards the downstairs bathroom with Jake in her hands. Jake held his eyes closed and tried to keep from puking as he was carried down a flight of stairs quicker than he thought possible. Josephine turned on the sink and reached in her medicine cabinet, grabbing a q-tip and small tube of Neosporin. Grabbing Jake and addressing his wound. "Jose, seriously... it's just a little cut, theres no need to-" Jake was squeezed tightly, causing him to not finish his sentence.  "Jake right now, all I need you to do is Shut. The Fuck. Up." Josephine interrupted Jake, who shrank away from her gaze, briefly noticing actual anger in her eyes. Josephine spent the next 5 minutes carefully cleaning Jakes wound with a wet q-tip, making sure the blood clotted before applying a thin layer of Neosporin. She then grabbed the smallest band aid she had and ripped it in half with her teeth, keeping eye contact with Jake as she did so. She took the altered bandaid from her mouth and wrapped it around Jakes upper shoulder and arm. Jake just sat still while she worked, not wanting to do anything to further upset her. When Josephine was done, she agressivley sat Jake on the sink counter and took a step back, crossing her arms and staring at Jake angrily. "W-What gives?" He said to her, unsure of what was going on but not liking her expression. "THIS is why I told you to stop! I told you you this was going to be dangerous and you decided to gamble your safety away anyway!" Josephine yelled at Jake."You got hurt because you didn't listen to me!" Jake looked back at Josephine, feeling a little hurt that she just disregarded everything he did for her in the bedroom. Jake understood the dangers of trying to please a giant woman, especially a kinky one like Jose, but decided the risk was worth it to make her happy so she would stop feeling bad about her sexual desires.

Jake was slightly offended how the air had changed in the past few minutes. "Jose relax, we both had a great time right? I knew the risks and I took a chance, thats just what men do." This was the wrong thing to say. "Thats just what men do huh?" Josephine said, reaching out with her hand and knocking Jake over with a finger before laying her palm flat over his body, pinning him down. "Be a man then Jake, stand up." Jake couldn't budge. He was getting pissed. He got where she was going with this but his pride was still hurt. "This isn't the.... same Jose, knock it off." Jake said, her palm resting heavy on his chest. Josephine removed her hand from Jake and picked him up roughly, walking to the toilet bowl, holding him just above the waters. Jake looked down on what he hoped was clean toilet water. "Jose okay I get it you've made your point." Jake said, starring at the waters below. "I haven't even begun to make my point yet Jake" Josephine said before she released her grip on Jake and he feel into the toilet, coming up to the surface gasping, treading toilet water that was colder than he'd expected. "Jose, stop it this isn't funny anymore okay? I get it!" he yelled up at her. Josephine stared down at Jake without expression. "Climb out of my toilet Jake, since you're a man." Jake looked up at her angry. "Oh...I see is this one of your "punishments" huh? I bet this really just does it for you right?" he said, trying to push her buttons. He was pissed. He and Jose had just went from post sex bliss to borderline torture just because he "risked his safety" or some bullshit. Josephine just looked at him cooly. "No, this isn't a punishment" she said, reaching for the lid to the toilet bowl. "This is a lesson. One I hope you'll learn." Jake beat his fists against the water in anger. "God dammit Jose let me out!" he yelled. His anger quickly switching to fear to as Josephine slowly closed the lid to the toilet bowl, leaving Jake treading the murky water in total darkness. "Josephine!!!" Jake shouted. She turned around, ignoring the screaming man. Sitting on the toilet bowl lid. She took out her phone, scrolling through her instagram feed while she heard a madder than hell Jake yelling various profanities at her from below. "He needs to learn how to listen" she thought. She and Jake would be skipping school today, she had to stay home and teach Jake a lesson in accountability. A small smile creeping across her face.  

Katelyn Rimefrost stood outside her house, beyond pissed. Normally her cousin would pick her up every morning in her car, saving her the embarrassment of riding the school bus with all the rest of the pathetic losers. Not only had she bailed on her and the rest of the volleyball team before practice yesterday, now she was leaving her standing outside her house like an idiot, ignoring her calls and texts. Katelyn saw headlights coming around her drive, expecting to see a red Volvo, instead looking at the large yellow silhouette of the Westover High school bus headed her way. "Son of a bitch" Katelyn said coldly before grabbing her backpack and gym bag off the ground to get ready to hop on the yellow monstrosity. The bus came to a stop beside Katelyn and opened it doors, the old bus driver not even acknowledging Katelyn as she climbed aboard. The bus began moving before towards its next stop before Katelyn could even find her seat, her eyes locking on her usual spot in the very back where the seats were bigger and there was more room. Lee Phow, a small asian freshman was asleep in the rear seat, oblivious to the large girl that stood before him. "Hey! Wake up, thats my seat" Katelyn said giving the freshman a kick in the shin with her large sandaled foot. He stared up groggily at Katelyn, not even bothering to fully open his eyes, annoyed at being woken up when there was still a good 30 minutes left on the bus route by his estimation. "Find another seat, I was here first" he said, not aware he was pissing off an already pissed off Katelyn Rimefrost. "Suite yourself Jackie Chan" she said smiling with a hint of racism as she turned around and lowered her entire 235 pound frame onto the snoozing kid, pining him to the seat with her huge body. 

"Hey! G-Get off me!" the startled Lee said, unable to push the massive girl off his body which he felt was becoming one with the bus seat under her massive weight and 6'6 frame. Katelyn ground her huge ass into the pathetic freshman, enjoying the feeling of his squirming as he sunk further into the bus seat. "Seriously you're hurting me!" Lee yelled, quickly loosing feeling in both his legs. Katelyn turned her body side ways, her tone right shoulder perpendicular to the small boys face. "Ssssh you're gonna alert the driver and make us late for school" Katelyn said as she lifted her right arm and shoved the screaming boys face into her moist armpit, muffling his cries. "You're being awful loud. Did I forget to put on deodorant this morning or something?" Katelyn said in the boys ear, her morning breath washing though his jet black hair. Katelyn released Lee's face from her sweaty armpit and lowered her massive arm around the back of boys head. "Would you look favorably upon my previous motion to vacate this seat?" She asked down to the disheveled boy under her. Katelyn loved courtroom dramas and enjoyed speaking legalese from time to time, it made her feel smart.   "Yes! I-Im sorry I'll find another seat right now!" he said quickly. "A wise choice Mr. Chan, but before you go..." Katelyn said, lifting her arm once more, resting her sweaty armpit in front of Lees face. "Why don't you give my armpit a nice lick here to say you're sorry?" Katelyn smiled, her pussy beginning to moisten as she watched the freshman stare at her stinky armpit in disbelief. "L-Lick it?!" he said disgusted. "Thats right" Katelyn said, rubbing her puffy lower lips with her left hand. "Stick out your fucking tongue and run it up and down my sweaty armpit you little loser." Lee cursed himself before closing his eyes and sticking out his tongue, his gag reflex turning on as he made contact, tasting her body oder and sweat on his mouths pink appendage. Katelyn shivered as she felt his tongue make contact. "Thats a good boy" Katelyn said, before moving her right hand to the back of Lees head, bringing her face down to his and shoving her long tongue in his mouth, easily overpowering his lips with her pink monster. Katelyn dipped her left hand inside her panties and continued to rub herself on the small boy while she ravaged the back of his throat with her long tongue, moaning softly has he squirmed and fought for air against her. A wet spot formed on the front of Katelyns jeans as she removed her lips from his and pulled her tongue back into her mouth. "Mmmmmm apology accepted." Katelyn said before standing up and letting the terrified boy crawl out from under her, moving with his belongings to the front of the bus as far as he could. Katelyn sat back n her seat, slipping off her sandals and placing her feet up on the empty seat across from her. She wiggled her toes, her fat digits happy to be free from the stuffy leather sandals as they stretched. Katelyn licked her lips as she stared out the window. "I wonder if I'll bump into Jakey today" she thought as she once again rubbed her meaty cunt under her panties. She wanted to see her obedient little lap dog so badly. Ever since yesterday's shenanigans in the mens bathroom, she felt an insaitable urge  to try more fun activities with the cute boy. Another wet spot formed on Katelyns jeans as the bus made it down the highway.  

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you are all enjoying  the story so far! Please leave a review if you can! Your words motivate me to get these chapters out faster! Thanks! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.