- Text Size +
It was another perfectly normal evening in our perfectly normal town. Night air was wafting in through an open window, smelling sweet and full of promise. My fiance James and I were snuggling together on the couch, watching American Idol. I knew he hated the program, but under special treaty he had consented to watch it with me. This granted him certain privileges in the bedroom.

And then, like clockwork, a perfectly normal explosion shook our house. James reached for his drink, protecting it from a cascade of plaster that fell from the cathedral ceiling of our condo. ?Turn it up a bit, would you hun?? I said.

Heavy footsteps came from the basement stairs and a moment later our roommate emerged, her face blackened with soot. ?Hey Mel,? James said, not looking up. ?If you're headed to the fridge, could you grab me another beer??

?Guys, you'll NEVER believe it! This is the big one, the one that'll solve everything! It's....?

?Ah, yeah...could it wait until the commercial?? I interrupted. ?Simon is about to tear this no-talent bitch apart.?

Melany snatched the remote control from the coffee table. With a little flourish of her wrist she clicked the television off. ?Hey! Rude much?? I grumbled.

?I'm not kidding around here, Sandra. This is the most important scientific discovery in a hundred years.?

?More important than the internet?? I asked, trying to feign interest.

?Way more important.?

?Nuclear power??

?Better.?

I sighed. It was obvious she wasn't going to stop until we let her say her piece. ?Alright, let's hear it,? I said. ?What have you done this time??

?I'm so glad you asked,? she grinned, cracking her knuckles. ?Okay, so for as long as human beings have known about electricity, our process for collecting it has been incredibly inefficient. If you want to get power from coal, you burn it, then use the heat to boil water, then use the steam from that water to turn a turbine. You go from chemical energy, to heat energy, to mechanical energy, to electrical energy. And with each step, you lose something. With me so far?? We nodded.

?Alright. Einstein's Theory of Relativity states that matter and energy are actually the same thing. If you could find a way to convert a substance directly to electricity, it would be at the rate of something on the order of twenty-five million kilowatt-hours for every gram. As far as we know, this is practically impossible ? even our best sources of power can only get a few thousand joules per mole.?

My eyes started to glaze over as she went on. Once in awhile I caught words like 'Heisenberg' and 'orbital.' James, on the other hand, was leaning forward, appearing to hang on her every word. True, he was a bit more scientifically-inclined than I was. However, I suspected that his interest probably had more to do with the fact that Melany was drop-dead gorgeous.

My roommate had a dynamite body, with perfect hour-glass curves. Her long blonde hair had become a bit frayed in spots, what with its owner constantly getting herself blown up and all. But this only seemed to grant her a certain unique exoticness. Melany's skin was pale from long hours spent hiding away from the sun. The color was something reminiscent of marble, giving her a vague resemblance to a Greek statue. She was tall and leggy, perhaps just a few inches short of six feet. She typically wore an unnecessarily tight latex lab outfit, that she claimed was to protect her from ?splash-back.?

Melany was charismatic when she wanted to be, and almost impossibly brilliant. Perhaps her only flaw was that all her good qualities gave her one hell of an inflated ego. In the year or so that I'd known her I had never seen her go on a date. Not that she didn't have offers ? lord, she probably couldn't even go outside without the boys lining up around the block. As far as I could tell, she just wasn't interested in this facet of human relations. Somehow this made her all the more attractive. Even I sometimes caught myself admiring her, and had to force myself to stop staring.

By contrast, I cultivate much more of a 'girl next door' kind of look. I have a nice figure, but it certainly won't get me on the cover of any magazines. My hair is nut-brown and shoulder-length, and sometimes I like to braid it. I could stand to lose a few pounds, but you would probably describe me as 'healthy.' That is, if you knew what was good for you. I am a mere five feet two inches tall (or perhaps I should say that I was ? but I'm getting ahead of myself.) My boobs are my pride and joy. They're big and shapely, mid D's, and they look especially huge on my tiny frame. I like to refer to them as my boy bait ? they worked wonders on James.

Speaking of James, he was still drooling over Melany and her oratory. She was really getting into it, flailing her arms about and gesturing wildly. Whenever she thrust outward, the cleavage that stuck out of the top of her outfit jiggled enticingly. She used words like 'expanded' and 'vibrations.' My man was completely enthralled, and I had to admit that she was appealing. I trusted James, I really did. But he was a guy, and it's a well-known fact that men can only think with one head at a time. I found myself getting jealous.

?...resulting in a near-perfect conversion of mass to energy from any object! Isn't that amazing?? Mel finished at last. She was out of breath, her eyes twinged with just a hint of insanity.

?That's amazing!? James gushed. ?So, uh...what exactly did you invent??

?Good question!? she beamed at him, as I shot daggers at her with my eyes. ?All the theory is useless without a practical application. And here it is!? She reached into her pocket, and produced a small device. It looked like a television remote control from the 1980's. Square and grey, with a short antenna sticking out of the top. It had only two buttons; one green, one red. For something that required such a long, complicated speech, it looked pretty simple to me.

?So that thing can take the energy from anything, convert it directly to electricity, and store it?? James asked. He'd obviously been paying more attention than I had. I fought down another wave of resentment.

?You're close. It can capture the energy, it can convert it. But as for storing....? She turned the remote over, exposing the back to us. Two disconnected metallics leads were sticking out. ?I'm still working on a battery that can deal with the stress involved in the process.?

?Can I hold it?? I asked on an impulse. To this day I have no idea what made me ask that question. Maybe I just wanted someone to pay attention to me.

?Ah...I don't know Sandra. It's kind of fragile.? Melany shifted her feet nervously, not looking at me.

?Oh come on, I'm not going to break it.?

?You always break my inventions though. You broke my perpetual motion machine just last week!?

?You said yourself that that thing was an abomination against the laws of physics,? I shot back. ?Seriously, what's the worst thing that could happen??

She sighed. ?Alright fine. If you're going to throw a hissy-fit, here. I've got the documentation, I can just build another one anyway.? She pressed the device into my hands.

I held it up, examining it critically and trying to form some sort of opinion. All I could come up with was that it needed to be a brighter color. I said so. Here followed a heated partisan discussion as old as mankind ? marketing versus engineering. James took a couple steps back, trying not to get involved.

?Alright whatever,? I said at last, deciding that Melany had all the aesthetic sense of a blind gopher. ?Why don't you just tell me how it works??

?It's so easy a child could use it,? she replied with just a hint of venom. ?You point it at whatever you want to capture energy from, and press the green button. You use the red button to discharge the energy.?

?So if there was a battery in it, I could just point it at the TV,? I said, lifting my arm to demonstrate, ?press the green button, and...?

I was vaguely aware of Melany screaming something like ?OHGODNODONTDOTHAT!? and leaping towards me. But in the instant my thumb touched the button, an earth-shattering noise tore through the house. The room filled with a blinding light as the television screen shattered and imploded. Lightning arced across the room into the remote. The air around me crackled, my hair stood on end. Pain shot into my palm as the two metal shards on the back of the remote became red hot.

Within a few seconds the show died down. We stood, my roommates staring at me, no one saying anything. After the deafening shock, the room was awkwardly quiet. A thick acrid smoke and the smell of ozone hung in the air. My hand throbbed in pain.

And then I felt a strange tingling in my lower back. It was similar to the pins and needles feeling you get when your foot falls asleep, but broader, more intense. It quickly spread up my spine, into my neck. Within a few seconds my whole body was filled with this odd sensation. ?Ah, guys....? I began, but cut myself off as the feeling changed. Every muscle in my body tensed and flexed involuntarily. It felt like the first stretch of the morning, right after you roll out of bed. But this stretch never seemed to end. My clothes were getting uncomfortable, my shoes were pinching my feet. But despite all this, it felt...good.

All too soon it passed. It reminded me of my first orgasm ? I had no idea what had happened, but I knew I liked it, and I wanted to figure out how to do it again. James and Melany were staring at me open-mouthed. Their faces looked panicked, horrified. Something about them was off, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it could be. And then it struck me ? they were smaller. No, everything was smaller! I am by no means a stupid girl, and I quickly put two and two together. My roommates hadn't shrunk ? I had grown!

Melany was the first to break the silence. ?OF COURSE!? she yelled. ?I must have installed the Chadwick Compensators backwards. It's not converting mass to energy, it's converting energy to mass!? She pulled out a pad of paper and began scribbling furiously, muttering to herself.

Meanwhile, I was fighting down a wave of hysteria. It was true that I'd always wished to be taller, and on some level I found this new development exciting. But the suddenness of this change was profoundly unsettling. ?James, honey,? I said quietly. He jumped at the sound of his name, and gave me the same sort of look I might've expected him to give a giant spider. ?It's still me baby, don't be scared,? I cooed. ?I really need a hug right now. Please?? He clenched his fists, but then sighed.

?Okay Sandra. I understand.? His body relaxed, and he crossed the room without hesitation and wrapped his arms around me. Say what you want about James, but I could always depend on him to be there for me. It felt strange, being hugged by him this way. I was used to him being so much than me, and now we were nearly the same height. Holding each other now, it wasn't the same...but it was still good. We stayed that way for awhile, and gradually I could feel my pulse slowing, my breathing returning to normal.

?Sandra,? he whispered in my ear. ?This might sound weird but...I think I kind of like you like this.?

?Really?? I asked, my heart fluttering in my chest. ?It doesn't creep you out??

He shook his head. ?Not at all, not now that I'm used to it. Don't take this the wrong way, but I guess I've sort of got a thing for tall girls.?

My eyes narrowed. ?Like Melany?? My voice carried the same element as the shake of a rattlesnake's tail.

?I told you not to take it the wrong way. You're smart, you're beautiful...you make me happy every day. I might like big girls, but I fell in love with you.?

My cheeks grew warm, and I felt a tingle rushing through my body. A different tingle, more natural, but no less exciting. ?Oh James...you don't know how much it means to hear you say that.? We leaned forward, pulled by the inexorable force of passion. I felt his lips brush against mine, soft and wet. We kissed, as we have a thousand times before. But this was unique, special. At long last, I was sure that James accepted me for who I was, and for whatever I would become. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth.

?Ah-HEM,? Melany said from across the room. ?Public display of affection!? We ended our kiss reluctantly, our eyes full of longing. James stood beside me, and took my hand. It would have to be enough for now. ?If you don't mind Sandra, I need to take some measurements. Come over and stand back-to-back with me.?

I obeyed, crossing the room to press my back into hers. This felt a little awkward. Why didn't she just use a tape measure? My intuition told me that this was personal somehow. Melany had always towered over me, had always thought herself so much more attractive. Perhaps in some way she was measuring her new status as much as my growth. ?James,? she said in a sickeningly sweet voice, ?be a dear??

James came over, eyeing us critically. He tilted his head back and forth, squinting his eyes. I found myself holding my breath in anticipation. If Melany was hung up on who was taller, then I guess I was too ? and damn it, I wanted to win!

?I think,? James said at last, ?that Melany is maybe half an inch taller.? My heart sank in my chest, and behind me I could hear my roommate give a little twitter of joy. I tried to put it in perspective, to think that I was still attractive, still had the love of a wonderful man, and still much taller than I'd been before. There was no need to compete with Melany.

I turned and noticed a faint, smug smile on her face. I tried to ignore it. ?It's just as I thought,? she said. ?You're close to five feet nine inches tall. That would mean you grew seven inches from roughly five seconds of exposure to a standard household circuit. I don't know how to explain it, because the wattage that television could produce doesn't come close to accounting for your growth. There must have been another source....?

James turned and walked over to the remains of our television. He began to pick through the wreckage, his brow furrowed in thought. ?You know, there's no broken glass over here. And I think there might be some parts missing. This is just a guess, but...maybe that thing actually IS turning mass into energy. But since there was nothing to absorb the electricity, Sandra's body is acting like a mass battery. Did that make any sense??

Melany ran across the room and, to my chagrin, threw her arms around him ?James, you're a genius!? She turned her head gave him a little peck on the cheek. His eyes widened, and he looked at me helplessly. My zen-like attitude dissolved around me.

I marched over and grabbed Melany by the shoulder. I spun her around, and thrust my hand inches from her face. ?Do you see this?? I shouted at her. ?This is an engagement ring. Since you're not from our planet, let me explain it. It means you don't get to touch my man. Or flirt with him. Or show off your cleavage. I'm sick of watching you hit on him, and I'm not going to take it anymore.?

Melany's jaw dropped open and she stared at me, dumbfounded. James looked shocked as well. I've never been the aggressive type; passive-aggressive is more my style. But my new-found height had given me a bit more confidence. And seeing that woman draping herself all over James had pushed me over the edge.

A moment later Melany stiffened, and that familiar smirk was once more plastered on her lips. ?Hey, I'm just showing him a little harmless affection. I know James enjoys it, don't you hun?? He threw up his arms and desperately tried to sputter a response. ?And besides, if you're so insecure that I might steal him away, maybe you shouldn't be getting married.?

My mind burned with righteous fury. I gritted my teeth so hard that I was afraid they might break. My hands balled into fists ? and I remembered that I was still clutching the remote. No jury in the world would convict me, I thought. I raised the device and pointed it at Melany. Already beginning to formulate my temporary insanity plea, I jammed my finger down on the green button.


I braced for another fantastic pyrotechnics show, but this time nothing happened. Instead, I stood there awkwardly, still aiming the remote at my roommate. She looked at me incredulously. ?Wow, are you really that stupid? It doesn't work like that ? and even if it did, you could've killed me. You see, this is why I go to graduate school, and you go to beauty school.? As she spoke, I became aware of a building heat in my palm. ?Seriously, if I had a nickel for...hey, what are you grinning about?? My hand was on fire now, the pain bringing tears to my eyes. Knowing what it meant, I loved every second of it.

Soon the tingling began, and I let myself become enraptured by it as it spread through my body. Melany looked completely terrified, and I could tell she was feeling the same thing. With astonishing clarity of thought, I removed my shoes as I felt my muscles start to twitch and flex. And then, slowly, I started to grow. My legs lengthened, my hands stretched outward, my head gradually rose towards the ceiling.

From across the room I could see Melany beginning to change as well. Her latex lab coat was no longer skin-tight. In a way that was almost impossibly to quantify, she seemed less imposing, less intimidating. Soon it was clear ? she was getting smaller. Her eyes were frantic, like a caged animal. Her arms receded back into her sleeves, her pants became loose and baggy. Seeing her dwindling away like this was thrilling, and I found that I could barely contain my glee.

Meanwhile, I could still feel my body getting bigger. My clothes tightened, and I started to hear the sound of tearing fabric. My bra had already been strained to its limit, and now I felt the clasp break open. As I continued to expand, my outfit ripped to shreds around me. With each passing second more and more of my skin became visible through my tattered clothing. Ordinarily being exposed this way would have embarrassed me terribly. But now it filled me with a sense of incredible strength and sexuality. I wanted Melany to see how big I was, how gorgeous. And as for James.... I turned to see him staring at me, his eyes as big as saucers, a giddy expression on his face. It was painfully obvious how much this was turning him on. ?Like what you see baby??

?I...guh...uh-huh,? he explained. My shirt finally gave up the ghost and disintegrated off my frame, leaving my upper body completely naked. My breasts had always been nice, but now they were huge, magnificent. They were round and firm, the size of cantaloupes. And I was still growing!

It was clear that Melany was having much less fun than I was. She was getting lost in her outfit, looking like a little girl playing dress-up in mommy's clothes. Her top now looked more like a toga ? one of her shoulders had slipped through the neck hole. She looked so tiny, so insignificant. Her eyes were full of unshed tears, and for a fleeting moment I actually felt sorry for the poor girl.

Gradually the process began to slow. I surveyed the room around me from a perspective I never thought I'd have in my wildest dreams. Everything was so little. What a tiny couch, what low ceilings! Melany was hunched over in the corner. The way she was cowering in fear made her appear even smaller than she actually was. James looked like a dwarf to me ? the cutest, most appealing dwarf I've ever seen, I might add. They say power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. And standing there, the biggest thing in the room, I felt more powerful than I ever have in my life.

?Melany, my dear sweet flower. I think I'd like to see which one of us is taller. Come stand back-to-back with me.? She looked up ? and up ? at me, hesitating. ?Now.? She took a step forward to obey my command, but tripped over the folds of her comically-large pants, landing flat on her stomach. James and I burst into derisive laughter as she struggled to her feet. Her cheeks glowed hot pink as she lifted her outfit and carefully made her way across the room.

We stood together as before. This time I had no doubt who would be the winner of our little contest. I could feel the top of her head pressing lightly into the small of my back. ?James, would you do the honors?? He paraded over, suppressing a grin.

James walked around us, observing us from every angle. His hand stroked his chin as he pretended to consider the question before him. ?Well, given that the top of Melany's head only comes up to your belly-button...I think you might be the winner, Sandra.? He winked at me, sharing my moment of triumph as Melany let out a short sob behind me.

?Oh really? Good to know. But I'm curious for more exact numbers. Melany, you're good at math. How tall did you used to be?? I queried.

?F-five ten,? she answered, her voice thick with sorrow.

?Okay then, here's a problem for you. If you used to be five ten, and I used to be five two, figure out our heights if you're only THIS tall,? I said, resting my hand just above my pelvis and striking a pose for her.

?I...I don't know. There are t-too many variables to solve that,? she replied, still fighting back tears.

?Aww, and I thought you were smart. Tell you what then. Go into the kitchen and get the tape measure out of the junk drawer. You can find our heights that way!? It was so much fun to tease her like this. Melany had spent the whole time that I'd known her rubbing her superior stature in my face. Now I was finally able to give it back.

She scampered off into the next room, and James and I had privacy at last. I sauntered over to him, leaned down, and planted my lips on his. He kissed me back greedily. Our tongues wrestled as we savored our moment together. All too soon I heard the drawer slam shut in the next room and knew Melany was returning. Through sheer force of will managed to break our kiss. ?Enjoying my little show hun?? I whispered into his ear.

?It's no more than she deserves,? he murmured back. ?Just don't over-do it.?

Melany returned, holding the tape measure. It appeared vastly oversized in her tiny hands. Her eyes betrayed the fact that she was dreading the task before her. ?Okay cutie-pie, tell me how tall you are,? I said in a haughty tone.

She complied, placing one end on the floor and standing on the hook that extended from it. Raising the other end, she pinched the tape with her thumb and forefinger at the point where it met the top of her head, then turned it sideways so she could read it. Her face fell as soon as she laid eyes upon the numbers before her.

?Well? How tall is my little princess?? I asked.

?I'm...I'm...three foot eleven.? Her face scrunched up as she fought with her emotions. I perceived that she considered letting me see her cry to be the ultimate defeat, something to be avoided at all costs.

?Wow, you're even shorter than I thought you were! Okay, now it's my turn. Come over here and measure me.?

Melany looked taken aback. ?But I can do the math, now that I know my height!?

?That's no fun! Bring that chair over here, climb your little tushy up on it, and tell me how tall I am.? Her eyes filled with anger, and she looked like she was about to refuse. ?I'd do it if I were you. My trigger finger is getting itchy, and I might decide that I'm still a bit too short.? I pointed the remote at her to emphasize my point.

She sighed, and walked over to one of our dining room chairs. Her head was just level with its back, and this further emphasized how short she had become. She tried to carry it over, but found it was far too heavy for her to lift. Instead she was forced to drag it, straining to make it move across the thickly carpeted living room. She reached me at last, huffing and puffing, and pulled herself up onto the chair.

She balanced carefully, trying to lift one end of the tape measure over my head. It was a bit of a stretch ? even standing on the chair her eyes were just level with my breasts. She leaned against me, then suddenly lost her footing and tumbled forward. I managed to catch her just before she hit the ground, the tape measure clattered across the floor. ?Aw, that was a close one shorty,? I said, using the most condescending tone in my arsenal. ?Now go pick it up and try again.?

?I saw it, you're about seven feet tall. Now can we please stop....?

?ABOUT seven feet?? I interrupted. ?Oh no. No no no. I want to know EXACTLY how much bigger than you I am.?

Melany's face twisted with rage, and I knew that I had finally pushed her too far. ?Lay off me you big bitch!? she screamed, he voice high and squeaky.

My eyes widened in counterfeit astonishment. ?Really? That's what I am to you, a big bitch? I can't believe you said that!? In truth, this had been exactly the reaction I'd been hoping to get out of her. ?I think it's time to show you who's in charge here.?

I grabbed Melany by the waist and lifted her off the ground. She kicked her feet angrily and yelled at me to stop, but that wasn't likely ? everything I'd been doing had been leading to this moment. This was going to be sweet. I sat down in the chair and flipping her over in my arms, laying her face down in my lap. She knew what was coming, and didn't like it one bit ? her body writhed, she screamed louder.

I tugged down her ill-fitting pants, revealing the cute little ass that I'd often fantasized about touching. And then, with a sharp swat, I began to spank her. ?No! Sandra, please...I'm sorry, stop!? she cried as I continued to rain down blows upon her. From the corner of my eye I could see James, watching with a haze of lust on his face. Half the reason I was doing this was for him. He loved to warm my buns when we fooled around, and I knew seeing me dominate Melany this way would really get his motor running. Again and again I smacked her bottom, watching as it reddened from from magenta, to scarlet, and finally to a deep crimson. Tears flowed freely from her eyes.

I was enjoying myself immensely, but I was also starting to feel guilty. Melany had treated me awfully for a long time. All the same, seeing her give up her last shred of dignity like this made it impossible not to have sympathy for her. Before long I decided to show my diminutive roommate some mercy, and let her slip off my lap. She backed away from me, her face filled with a complex mix of emotions. ?That's enough for now buttercup. Maybe you'll think about that the next time you try to flirt with my man.? I turned to regard James, who was still looking at me in awe. ?Speaking of my man....?

I turned to regard James, who was still looking at me in awe. ?Speaking of my man....?

His mouth was hanging open, his eyes were wide. And even from across the room I could clearly see the bulge in his pants. ?Wow Sandra. Just wow. I have to say that was, without a doubt, the hottest thing I have ever seen. Period.?

?Mmm, I'm glad you liked it baby. But if you think that was hot....? I bent my knees slightly, flexing my thigh muscles as hard as I could. My jeans, already strained to their limit, couldn't take it. They ripped in half, practically exploding off my body. I tore their remains from my long legs and stood before him, huge, naked, and proud. ?Well, you ain't seen nothing yet.?

I advanced toward him slowly, my eyes never leaving his. My hips swayed as I walked, my body moving as sensually as possible. My lips turned up in a confident smirk that said, in very clear terms, 'I'm about to fuck your brains out.' I came to a stop, so close to him that I could feel his warmth, and he had to look straight up to meet my gaze. My hands took hold of the back of his head, and I gently pressed his face into my cleavage. He sighed in contentment, and nuzzled my bosom affectionately.

James began to kiss me over and over, his lips only able to reach as high as my neck. Luckily there was so much more interesting real estate just a few inches lower, and he decided his time was best spent on the vast acreage of my chest. ?God Sandra, you're amazing,? he whispered, raising his hands to caress me. I moaned my appreciation, and leaned back a bit to provide him better access to my breasts. They stood out for him, so firm that they seemed to defy gravity, yet soft, supple. My tits were instantly erect in his grasp, hard like diamonds are hard. His touch was silk on my bare skin. After just a few seconds I was absolutely soaking wet. Giving Melany that spanking had obviously turned me on more than I'd thought.

I ran my fingers through his well-trimmed hair, petting his face, his neck, his ears. He responded by pressing into my bust more vigorously, taking me in big handfuls and kneading my flesh between his strong fingers. I lifted his chin with my fingertip and bent down to place my lips on his. Sometimes in the heat of the moment, you can be surprised at how good something as simple as a kiss can feel. This fleeting instant, feeling his warm lips pressed against mine, his velvety tongue tickling me, was as good as anything I have ever experienced.

This was no reason to rest on my laurels, however. Remembering that the remote was still clutched in my hand, I decided that I needed a little more flexibility. Breaking our kiss, I stood up and walked across the room to the bookshelf. On the way I noticed Melany, backed up against the opposite wall. She had been watching James and me, and for some reason this fact gave me a naughty thrill. My roommate appeared less afraid now, though her face held some strange emotion that I hesitated to name. I placed the device on the top shelf. It was more than six feet off the ground, and I was fairly certain that she wouldn't be able to reach it ? at least not without us noticing her.

I returned to James, walking in a way that caused my assets to bounce enticingly. He leered up at me, his expression hungry. I licked my full lips, letting him know the feeling was mutual, then dropped to my knees in front of him. This was a familiar point of view for me, looking up at him with my eyes level with his chin. Before my growth, it was how I had seen him every day.

I reached out to massage him, working my way from his shoulders, down to his muscular arms, sensually rubbing his chest. He closed his eyes and smiled, looking as happy as I've ever seen him. My hands crept lower, over his stomach, past his hips. I passed within inches of the curve of his package, and he inhaled sharply. But then he groaned in disappointment as I continued down his thighs. He looked at me pleadingly, like a puppy begging for a treat.

I decided not to tease him anymore ? he had been waiting so patiently, and I'd done so much to get him going. My fingertips brushed against his manhood, slow and light at first. He groaned, and thrust forward against me. I pressed into him more firmly, and used the flat of my palm to stroke him through his pants. He was so incredibly hard for me, and I loved that my hand was big enough to cover his entire length.

?You know, this would feel a lot better if you were wearing a lot less,? I told him, my voice low and husky. Not waiting for him to respond, I undid his pants with a quick jerk of my fingers. I gave them a little tug, and his jeans landed in a pool around his feet. His boxers joined them a second later. I reached up and snatched the shirt off his back, and just like that, in less than ten seconds, James was completely naked before me. This was in stark contrast to our usual style of ?I'll take off this if you take off that? bedroom bidding, and it only served to fuel the fire of my passion. James looked a little dazed by this sudden loss of clothing, but no less enthusiastic.

I took hold of his dick, now open and unprotected, and began to squeeze him greedily. He felt so warm in my hands, so smooth. I could smell the familiar odor of his arousal, could see little drops of pre-cum on his tip. My thumb gathered it, and I smeared it around the head of his penis, using it as a lubricant. James gasped for air, he took hold of my head for support.

His smell, his smell! It was driving me crazy, and it was getting stronger as I continued. Unable to resist him any longer, I gave his cock one last stroke, ending with a short upward thrust, and leaned forward to take him into my mouth. James cried out in delight and gripped me tighter as my tongue swirled around his length. He had a bit of a salty taste tonight, and for some reason I just couldn't get enough of it. Again and again I gulped him down my throat, taking him slightly deeper each time. I noticed how much more of him I could fit in my mouth now. From the volume of his moans, I could tell James had noticed too. At this point in our relationship I knew all of his tells, could read him like a book. The way his fists were alternately clenching and relaxing, the way his breathing was quick and irregular ? his moment was fast approaching. I moved more swiftly, and reached up to massage his balls.

Over the sound of my lover's ardor, I became aware of another noise. It was something like little mouse-squeaks or whimpers. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a frenzy of movement from the other side of the room. I turned subtly, trying to get a better look. There sat Melany, her hair askew, her face flushed. And just as I'd suspected, one of my roommates hands had slipped into the folds of her lab outfit. Her eyes were locked on the two of us, and her arm was moving frantically.

My motion slowed, and I slide James out of my mouth. ?Argh!? he exclaimed in frustration. ?Haven't you teased me enough? I can't believe you'd be that mean!? He followed my eyes, turning his head sharply. Melany tried to hide what she'd been doing, but she wasn't fast enough. Her secret out, the three of us stood in silence. James was smiling bemusedly, Melany's face was fallen with embarrassment.

Being the seven foot tall chick in the room, I decided to take charge of the situation. ?Mel, what I did earlier, how mean I was to you...I want you to know that I was just trying to teach you a lesson. You've been nasty to me in the past, you've flirted with James. But it doesn't excuse what I did, and...I'm sorry.? She looked up at me sharply. This was clearly the last thing she'd been expecting to hear coming out of my mouth at this moment.

?Have I ever told you how amazing I think you are?? I asked. Melany's face was confused, uncomprehending. I stood up and looked her full in the face, my eyes sincere. ?I'm serious. You're intelligent, you've got a beautiful body, you're tall ? well I mean, you were. You light up a room when you walk in to it. You could almost say that I've had a bit of a...a crush on you.? My roommates looked at me in shock. ?I've never thought about girls that way before, but for some reason, you just....?

?Why are you telling me this Sandra?? she asked, her voice quiet and uncertain. ?What are you trying to say??

?I'm saying...well....? I struggled to find the right words. ?I know you've got a thing for James. You hit on him all the time, and I don't think it's just to get to me. And James, I know you think Melany is attractive ? it's okay,? I cut him off as he began to protest. ?I trust you, you'd never cheat on me in a million years. But you can't control your eyes every second, and I see where they go.

?What I'm trying to tell you is...there are things the two of you might like to try, if you could do it free of consequences. That goes for me too. This is a strange, special kind of night. I mean, just look at us,? I said, gesturing with my hand. Melany sat on the floor, her outfit barely clinging to her diminished body, yet still as stunning as ever. James was standing beside me, naked as the day he was born. And I towered over both of them. A strange night indeed. ?I'll make it nice and simple. James and I are about to make love. Melany, would you like to join us??

Her eyes narrowed, and I could almost hear the gears turning in her head as she considered my offer. ?If I say yes,? she answered, picking her words carefully. ?Will you let me grow myself back to normal??

?Mel, I'll give you back the remote even if you say no. What am I going to do, deal with a four-foot roommate for the rest of my life??

?Well, in that case....? she smiled, looking at ease for the first time since her loss of height. ?The answer is yes, I would love to join you. And for the record, I've always thought you were kind of cute too. I mean, for a short girl.?

?Short?? I replied indignantly. ?Well, I was going to let you get a couple feet taller before we started, but now....?

She grinned up at me. ?No, it's okay. I actually think it might be sort of...fun to try being this size for awhile. Call it an experiment.?

I realized that I hadn't asked James what he thought about our little negotiation. ?Hun, how do you feel? Is this okay with you??

I turned to find an expression of delirious joy on his face. And, I was glad to notice, he was still hard as a rock. ?Hi, I'm James, have we met?? he replied. ?I'm a guy. I like boobies. Four boobies is greater than two boobies. Therefore, yes, this is okay.?

?I should've know,? I said, rolling my eyes.

Melany pulled herself to her feet, and crossed the room toward us. ?Well guys,? she purred, ?Where would you like to start??


My mind leapt into action, thinking of all the different things the three of us could do. ?First thing's first cutie,? I told her. ?You've been holding on to that outfit for far too long. I think it's time you let gravity win. Here, I'll help.? I stepped over and casually pulled her top over her head. Looking her up and down suggestively, I nodded toward her hips, where she was still clutching her baggy pants. She took the hint, and obediently released her grip. Her clothes fell to the floor, and at long last I beheld the sight I'd been secretly wishing to see for the past year.

Melany was even more gorgeous than I could have imagined. Her alabaster skin, combined with her short stature gave her an aura of mystery, as though she were some exotic treasure never before seen by the eyes of man. She was surprisingly thin, her abs and thighs well-toned. Her long blonde hair cascaded down to the small of her back, a few wisps covering the rosy tips of her nipples. Her breasts weren't as big as mine, especially not now, but they were perky and inviting, and I found myself badly wanting to feel them beneath my fingers.

I kneeled down behind her, her head only just even with my shoulders. Reaching around to rest my hands on her stomach, I began to explore my lovely little roommate's body. I had never touched another woman like this before. Somehow, it felt both terribly wrong and undeniably right in the same moment. Melany was so smooth, her hair smelled so sweet. She exhaled softly, and leaned against me as I continued to massage her. My hands moved freely over her body, trying to touch every inch of her miniature frame. When I finally came to her breasts I squeezed them tenderly, relishing their texture and warmth. They were firm yet giving, and her squeak of appreciation gave me an electric jolt of excitement. I pinched her tits between my thumb and forefinger, and tugged on them playfully. She rewarded me with another gasp of pleasure.

James had sat down on the couch, and was watching us with rapt attention. There was no doubt that he was enjoying himself, but his face looked a bit exasperated. I remembered now that he'd been no more than five seconds away from cumming in my mouth before we'd caught Melany in the act. Teasing him like this, I decided, was insensitive and cruel.

My hands still caressing Melany's bosom, I lowered my head until my lips were less than an inch from her ear. ?Doesn't James look a little lonely over there?? I whispered, letting my hot breath fall on her. She nodded, and taking my hint, drifted across the room toward him. She stepped up and stood between his knees, looking delicate and fairy-like before him. They exchanged a look ? do we really get to do this? Then, with an impish smile, she placed her hands on his inner thigh and began to rub him soothingly. He groaned, his manhood immediately standing tall, and she wrapped her little fingers around his length.

Under normal circumstances, seeing James with another woman would have thrown me into a fit of jealous rage. But as I'd said, tonight was special. And on the contrary, I was surprised to find myself getting hot at the sight of the two of them. Almost unbidden my fingers began to tease the lips of my sex. Immediately I felt my juices flowing out onto my hands. I moaned quietly, and watched Melany struggle to take the head of my fiance's dick into her mouth. I was dimly aware of the irony ? minutes ago she had been in my position, watching as I went down on James.

Melany licked the edges of his cock, and carefully nibbled on his most sensitive spots. Her hands were pumping his shaft wildly. James was breathing faster, his eyes clenched shut. And in the midst of this, my eyes fell upon her junior-sized rear end wiggling seductively as she bobbed up and down. Like a fisherman's lure it drew me in, and I crawled cat-like across the floor toward her. She jumped slightly as she felt my hands take hold of her ass, then sighed her appreciation as I began to knead it between my fingers.

My hands gradually moved lower, closer and closer to her honey pot. Melany squirmed a little as she felt my approach, then groaned loudly as I slipped one finger inside her. I probed her gently, marveling at how velvety-soft she was, how tight, and how wet. Relatively speaking, my middle finger was about as big as a medium-sized penis to her, and I knew exactly how to use it. She thrust against me as I pressed into her, and increased her efforts to bring James off.

I could tell that he was only moments away from his release. Knowing this, I began to twist my wrist around as I jammed my finger deeper and deeper inside her. I angled my fingertip to brush into the callous flesh of her g-spot with each pass. Melany's voice was a high-pitched mew of pleasure, I could feel her squeezing me tighter. James started to lean backward, his back arched, his mouth open in a soundless scream of ecstasy. I plunged into her as deep as I could, and raised my other hand to roughly stroke the hard nub of her clitoris. In the same heartbeat, my roommates came. Melany's sex pulsated against me as she howled in exaltation. Her valiant effort to swallow my all fiance's cum fell short after he filled her mouth to over-flowing, and she was forced to spit him out. Taking him in her hands, she stroked him until his orgasm had past.

The two of them collapsed together, struggling to catch their breath. They looked so adorable like this, both drenched in sweat and other fluids, holding on to each other for dear life. Meanwhile, I found myself still unbearably horny. I needed to get rid of some pressure, and fast. Once more I let my hand find its way to my dripping pussy.

Melany lifted her head wearily. ?Here, let me return the favor,? she murmured. ?Just lie back and relax, I'll handle everything.? I obeyed my pint-sized mistress, and spread myself out on the floor. A moment later I felt her warm breath against my leg. She licked my inner thigh, lapping up the juices that had overflowed, then moved on to the main course. I've never felt anything like that tiny little tongue. It was so quick, so agile. I'm not taking anything away from James, but Melany was a girl ? she knew all the right buttons to press. Within seconds I felt an orgasm welling up from deep inside me.

James rolled off the couch, and kissed me sweetly. I hugged him close. Melany raked her fingernails across my stomach, and sucked hard on my swollen clit. That was all I could bear ? I came explosively, my cry so loud it shook the windows of our house. Through it all Melany never slowed down, even as I kicked and thrashed about dangerously. It felt as though my orgasm would never end.

As all things must it eventually passed, and the three of us cuddled together in a heap. Melany's head rested on my pelvis, and James lay across my chest. It was as though I were the communal bean bag chair ? a role I didn't particularly mind playing. It felt pleasant having them on top of me this way, comforting and warm.

Some time later, I felt Melany stir. She yawned, and looked over at me. ?This is nice you guys, but I think I've been travel sized long enough. Sandra, could you get the device for me please??

An unexpected desire to refuse filled me. Melany had lorded her physical superiority over me for so long, and now I found that I didn't want our present situation to change. I struggled to overcome this thought. ?If that's what you want,? I said, my voice flat.

I crossed the room and retrieved the device. Frighting with myself for each step, I returned to Melany and placed it in her tiny hand. Her smile was cryptic, and I think to a certain extent she understood what I was going through. ?Mel, about what I said earlier....? I began.

?I understand,? she interrupted. ?And you're right. I've been a total bitch to you for as long as we've lived together. Not just to you, to everyone. I'm sorry. I promise that things are going to be different from now on. No more making you feel rotten, and no more flirting with James.?

?I appreciate that. But as for flirting James, I have another solution.? I looked over at him, still sprawled out on the carpet, barely conscious. ?Maybe once in awhile we could try this again??

?It's a deal,? she said, giving me a wink.

?Ka-ching!? James responded weakly. We all laughed.

Melany stepped back, making sure she had plenty of room around her. ?Okay, here goes,? she said, just a hint of nervousness in her voice. ?Going up!? She raised her arm, and to my horror, pointed the remote directly at me.

I've been in a car crash before, and that was exactly what this moment felt like. Time seemed to slow down as I saw the device coming to bear on my recently enlarged body. There was no time for thought. There was only reaction. I dove out of the way, my weight causing the house to rumble as I landed on my side and rolled back to my feet. The fact that I could pull off this feat of gymnastics was only slightly less surprising than this sudden betrayal by my roommate. ?Melany! What the hell!??

She stared at me blankly. ?Um, you have almost two feet of my height over there. I was just trying to get it back. I assumed you wanted to be normal again too??

?Oh...I guess that makes sense.? It had been a simple misunderstanding after all. All the same, I found myself dreading the tingling feeling in my spine, hoping against hope that I'd successfully avoided the invisible beam of the remote. I waited, my heart thumping in my chest.

?OW!? Melany cried loudly. ?Why didn't you tell me this thing was going to get so hot??

?Slipped my mind,? I replied honestly. James got to his feet and came over to watch the proceedings. ?How do you feel??

?Besides my fucking hand, nothing...wait...here it comes.? Her eyes closed, and I imagined the tingling enveloping her. So far I hadn't felt anything, and was hopeful that this meant I had dodged her attack.

Something was beginning to happen to Melany. At first I noticed her chest swelling outward, as if she were taking an impossibly deep breath. But that breath never seemed to end, and it became clear that her body had started to expand outward in every direction. Slowly, inexorably, she was getting taller. She passed five feet within a few seconds, and moments later she was her old height again. I waited for her growth to stop, but it only seemed to be accelerating. Six feet. Six and a half. With a gulp I realized that she was as big as me ? no, bigger! And still she was growing!

Finally the process came to an end. No more than thirty seconds earlier Melany had been a mere three foot eleven inches tall. Now her head approached even the vaulted ceilings of our condo. She dwarfed everything around her ? myself included. ?Well, this is certainly an unexpected development,? she said, her voice deep and booming. ?How about we take some more measurements??


As had become our custom, I stood back-to-back with my gargantuan roommate. It felt strange to no longer be the tallest person in the room, to have someone else completely overshadow me. Privately, I counted my lucky stars that I'd patched things up with Melany before handing her the remote.

James circled around us, fulfilling his duty as our surveyor-in-chief. It was some consolation to remember that I was still more than a foot taller than him. Wondering how he felt right now, in the presence of two beautiful, gigantic women, I worried he might develop an inferiority complex. From the eager look in his eyes I could tell it wasn't an issue.

It was a long time before he said anything. The answer wasn't really that complicated, but I didn't fault him for wanting to take a good long look at us. ?Melany is obviously taller,? he said at last. ?As far as heights ? Sandra, your head is about level with her chest. And I only come up to here,? he placed the flat of his hand at a point several inches above her belly-button. ?So that would mean....?

?If Sandra is about seven feet tall, and you're about six,? Melany interrupted, turning to face us. ?Then that would put me somewhere in the range of nine and a half feet tall. Not too shabby, eh munchkin?? She poked me in the shoulder, causing me to stagger backward a step.

?Watch it, Sasquatch,? I retorted, pushing her with close to all my strength. She barely moved. Laughing at my feeble attempt, she began to stroll around the room, taking in her surroundings.

?Yeah, I think I like this view a lot better. One thing about this troubles me, though. I mean, other than being to big to get out the front door. I was aiming at Sandra, but apparently I missed. Where did the mass come from for me to get so big? It would need to have been...? she looked around, trying to size herself up. ?...around two-hundred kilograms or so.?

?Uh guys, didn't we used to have like...a couch...of some sort?? James said. He stooped, and picked up a little bit of purple fluff from the carpet. ?Oh wait, here it is.?

?You've got to be kidding!? I bellowed, startling both of my roommates. ?We spent a month picking that couch out together, and all you can say is, 'oh, here it is?!' I loved that thing. It was more than just furniture. That was my IDEAL couch. And YOU!? I whirled on Melany. ?You owe me a couch, you over-sized bimbo. You and that stupid remote of yours...that is, uhh....? I trailed off as she raised that stupid remote of hers and pointed at me, smirking. ?I mean...it's...it's just a couch.?

?Yes, it certainly was, wasn't it? Now if you're finished, I have a hypothesis that I want to bounce off you.? She began to slowly pace around the room. ?Okay, so the human body isn't generally prepared to grow ? or shrink ? anywhere near as fast as we have today. It doesn't seem to cause any damage,? she said, looking herself over. ?But all the same, your perspective changes, your center of gravity shifts...your brain might be a little confused by the whole process.

?If this is true, then it would probably respond by releasing certain hormones. When it doesn't know what else to do, your brain's go-to chemicals tend to be serotonin, progesterone, and endorphins. And these suddenly entering your system would cause...well let me ask you Sandra.? She looked down at me. ?How did you feel after you grew??

I thought for a moment. ?At first I was scared. But then I started to feel really...good. I felt happy, and powerful. And...super turned-on.?

?Couldn't that just be because she liked being big?? James conjectured.

?Perhaps,? Melany replied. She bent, and placed the remote on the ground beside her. ?But after I got used to being tiny, and Sandra finished showing me who was boss, I started to feel the same as she did.? She idly held her palm out toward me. I raised my hand and pressed against hers, comparing the length of our fingers. ?I'm honest enough to admit that I like to be in control of situations, so without chemical interference I should've hated being that small. And there's more evidence. For example, right now...I feel more horny than I ever have in my entire life.?

Her hand snapped shut around mine, and with a quick, smooth motion she pulled my arm behind me. I stumbled backward, and Melany lifted her foot to trip me. Suddenly I found myself toppling over, my body flying through the air. She caught hold of me as I fell and slowed my descent to the ground. Before I had a chance to react her enormous body was on top of me, and she was pinning my wrists to the floor. James took a step toward us, perhaps intending to rescue me, but stopped short as he became conscious of the fact that Melany was at least three times his mass.

Melany placed her mouth on mine and kissed me savagely. Without thinking I resisted, clamping my mouth shut as her tongue traced the edges of my pursed lips. She quickly realized that I was completely overmatched, and switched to using just one hand to hold down both of mine. This was the first time since I'd grown that I'd felt weak ? no matter how hard I tried I couldn't move her even an inch.

Melany's free hand began to tenderly stroke my hair and my face, her gentle touch a strange counterpoint to my struggling. The feel of her weight on top of me, her strength holding me to the ground, her soft butterfly kisses. Being utterly dominated while at the same time having affection lavished upon me was deeply, almost primally erotic. I could tell that my body was responding to this treatment, and knew that I wouldn't be able to refuse her much longer. At last I abandoned all pretenses of resistance and let my mouth open, accepting the kiss of my colossal roommate.

With this the entire tone of our encounter changed. Melany was no longer forcing herself upon me, her advances were no longer unwanted. She rewarded me by releasing my arms, and I wrapped them around her neck, hugging her tightly. Her skin was warm and damp with perspiration, and I loved the way it felt pressed against mine. Our tongues wrestled, and I savored the novelty of not only kissing a girl, but one so much larger than me.

Melany lifted herself to her hands and knees and suspended her body above me. I felt like a trapped animal, and she was a predator posed to devour me. Luckily, her motives were much less sinister than this. She began to massage me, paying particular attention to the ample curves of my bosom. Each of her hands was large enough to completely encompass one of my breasts. The expression on her face was confident, smug, and frighteningly seductive. She was skillfully vamping me up with her every move.

Melany's hands worked their way down my frame, gradually drawing closer to my womanhood. By now I was aching for her touch, and she knew it. She seemed to enjoy taking her sweet time, building me up to a fever pitch. My heart raced, my hands clenched into fists. I became hyper-aware of everything that was going on around me ? I could feel Melany's fingerprints on my quivering flesh, could see the pores of her skin. James was watching, his expression an amalgam of fear, awe, and pure, naked desire.

Melany followed my gaze, and turned to consider my fiance. ?James, darling...could you help me with something? You see, my hands are full taking care of Sandra right now, and I have to confess...I need some attention. Bad.? She glanced down at her nether regions suggestively. ?I know I must be intimidating, but I have every confidence that you can handle me. Please?? She gave him her best come-hither stare, and beckoned him over with one finger.

His eyes went wide, and his mouth hung open in a slack-jawed expression of yearning. But before James moved to comply with Melany's request, he looked at me questioningly, asking for my permission. I gave him a tiny nod of assent, remembering again why he was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Once he knew he had my blessing, he pranced joyfully over to Melany and positioned himself beside her gigantic form. With a childlike grin, he settled in to stroke my voluptuous roommate. The scent of Melany's arousal was heavy in the air, a pungent, tangy odor that was making my head swim. As James moved up her inner thigh, closer to her sex, the smell grew stronger. She breathed a rapturous sigh, and her hands crept nearer to my pussy.

Melany rested her palm against my slit, and pressed into me rhythmically. I moaned and thrust against her, matching her timing. My juices flowed freely onto her hand and she spread them around, lubricating me. Her fingers glided easily around the edges of my sex, and then, at long last, she slipped inside me. It felt as though a dam of passion had burst. My moans dropped an octave lower, my hips bucked wildly. All the while Melany smirked at me condescendingly, and James continued to finger her. Again I was struck by how great it was to have a woman's attention in these matters ? she knew instinctively all the right places to touch me. Her movements were becoming more frantic as James pressed in to her ? the better he made her feel, the harder and faster she rubbed me.

?How good do you feel right now, Sandra?? she growled at me.

This variety of pillow-talk has always annoyed me. I mean, I'm squirming around. I'm soaking wet. Of course I feel good. But I decided to play along with her. ?I feel great, Melany.?

?No sweetheart, be more specific. This is for science.? She thrust her finger deep inside me, pressing into my g-spot as she came out again. ?On a scale from one to ten. One being awful, ten the best sex of your life. Be completely honest.?

I considered her question for a moment. This was a little difficult with her pumping into me like mad. ?Honestly? Like...an eight.?

?Eight, that's decent,? she said, her voice obscured somewhat by the soft groans of pleasure James was forcing from her. ?Let's see if we can't bump that up a little, shall we?? Her free hand darted across the floor, and she retrieved the remote control she'd deposited there earlier. I opened my mouth to ask what she was planning, but before I could find the words she pressed it into my arm, and pushed the green button.

?Melany! What are you doing?? I exclaimed.

?Testing my hypothesis, silly. I think growing will make sex more pleasurable for you. You're going to tell me whether I'm right. And besides that,? she said, leaning down to kiss my forehead. ?I absolutely loved your giant fingers.?

I felt a searing pain in my forearm, and shortly thereafter the now-familiar tingle at the base my of spine. ?It's been nice being your plaything Mel. But I think I'm ready to be in charge again.?

?When do I get to be in charge?? James pouted.

Melany and I laughed. ?Would you rather be in charge, or make love to two giant ladies?? I asked him.

He grinned. ?I concede the point.?

By now the prickling sensation had spread to the rest of my body, and I leaned back to enjoy my upcoming growth. Melany renewed her task between my legs, letting her fingers glide inside me. But now I could swear that she wasn't going quite as deep anymore, that she wasn't quite filling me to capacity. Everything inch of my body felt amazing, as though I were on some wonderful drug. My heart was pounding in my chest, my head was swimming. Before long I could tell that Melany didn't tower over me any more. The ceiling appeared to be getting progressively lower. And poor James looked absolutely teensy! Melany moved backwards, giving my body room to stretch out, and slipped a second finger inside me.

My nerves were highways of bliss, every synapse in my head carried the message 'pleasure!' Melany scooted aside, and pushed James toward me. ?Here little guy, take care of your woman,? she said mischievously. He looked up at me like a deer caught in the headlights. I was at least twice as tall as he was now, and I imagine I looked pretty daunting as a lover. My man has never been afraid of a challenge, however. He stepped forward, gave me a wink, then maneuvered himself into position before me. He inched forward, then thrust his manhood inside me.

Throughout my life, I've had many men ask me whether size is important. The short answer is, yes of course it is. But you can't say that, at least not right to their faces, not when they're looking right at you. So I've always told them that knowing what to do with it is far more important than how big it is. And I've been a dirty liar.

That night, James proceeded to make an honest woman out of me. If you considered our relative scales, he only had a three inch dick to work with ? but work is exactly what he did. His hips gyrated in circles. He angled himself upward, using his cock to tickle the rough flesh of my g-spot. My mind went blank as I lost myself in a sea of ecstasy. And I couldn't help but be glad that despite the fact that I was more than twelve feet tall, despite the fact that I weighed nearly a ton, James could still make me scream like a banshee. I took hold of his ass and lifted him slightly, helping him get more leverage.

In the midst of this, my arm began to burn again. I looked down sharply to find Melany smiling at me sexily, the remote clutched in her hand. ?The essence of the scientific method is continued testing,? she explained. ?By the way, how is the experiment going so far??

?I think I'm at least up to a nine,? I confessed, plunging my middle finger deep into her soaking pussy. Once more I felt myself begin to grow, and as I inched upward my senses found new heights of passion. It was getting harder and harder to control myself. My body spasmed wildly, destroying what little furniture was left in our houses. The air was full of the sound of three voices howling together in euphoria.

I reached down and picked up my diminutive fiance with one hand. ?Come to mama,? I growled as I lifted him to my face and took his swollen cock into my mouth. James was like the sweetest of confections to me, his screams the perfect icing. Melany crawled forward to fill the void his absence had left in my loins. My finger drove into her again and again, filling her more with each passing second. Her tongue lapped at my golf-ball sized clit. Reality began to collapse around me.

I could feel the pressure building, like a mountain ready to explode into a fiery inferno. We came. The typical human orgasm doesn't last longer than ten seconds. But I swear to you, I felt suns form out of the dust of the cosmos. Species crawled from the primordial muck, evolved intelligence, built wondrous cities of glass and steel. All the while James, Melany and I clung to each other, shrieking our lungs out, wringing every last drop of pleasure from our dessicated bodies.

By and by the splendor of ecstasy began to wane, and the three of us lay together, recuperating. I slowly became aware of the sound of car alarms going off in the distance, of dogs barking frantically. It was much too loud. ?Hey, Mel,? I intoned weakly. ?When you used the remote on me...what were you aiming at?? She didn't say anything. It was the guiltiest silence I've ever heard. With a herculean effort I brought myself into a sitting position. I was completely unprepared for what I saw.

The room around me was utterly ruined. A few piles of rubble and scraps of wood were all that remained of my beautifully furnished living room. Everything was impossibly tiny. Ever in a sitting position my head was nearly touching the ceiling. Melany looked like a pre-schooler beside me, and James was so small that, were I standing, his head wouldn't have been much higher than my knee. I felt a thrill as I came to grips with just how gigantic I was.

That thrill evaporated as I noticed the wall. That is to say, the lack of a wall. The entire south side of our house was missing, leaving the room open to the night. Somehow the building had yet to collapse, and I considered this a minor miracle. And then, over the sounds of the neighborhood, we heard the unmistakeable noise of approaching police sirens.

?Well Melany,? I said exhaustedly. ?Any bright ideas??

?Bright ideas? No.? She picked up the remote, grinning. ?I've got one BIG idea, though.?