[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Details on how to commission me are on my profile.


Here I put up commissions that I deem too short to be posted as their own title. They tend to be spin-offs of the settings and characters I've already written my own stories in, but they shouldn't be difficult to follow anyway. Tags will be listed for each story.


Rated: X
Categories: Humiliation, Giantess, Adventure, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 16278 Read: 11663
Published: September 30 2023 Updated: April 28 2024

1. The Plantation, Part 1 by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (1681 words)

Details on how to commission me are on my profile. I go for 25$ every 1000 words, and if you're interested, you can reach me at angvar7333@gmail.com



This first submission comes in two parts and builds off another story I've written, titled "The Feet That Guard The Plantation". As it may seem, feet are the central theme here. Entrapment, footwear, and humiliation naturally follows.



2. The Plantation, Part 2 by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (3037 words)

If you're interested in a commission yourself, check my profile here for details.

3. Training With Alluere, Part 1 by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (1872 words)

This submission is in three parts and follows an alternate universe in my main story "Adventures in Humius and Gintessa". Around chapter 19 is where the setting is introduced. In this particular universe, one of the main characters, Henry, is captured by the adversary. He is enthralled to their magic and is manipulated to serve them, and begins training amidst their ranks, where his affection for feet becomes difficult to hide.


Feet, humiliation, and domination are the themes in this one.

4. Training With Alluere, Part 2 by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2368 words)

5. Training With Alluere, Part 3 by StoryTeller [Reviews - 1] (1351 words)

6. The Sandal Trap, Part 1 by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (2560 words)

This commission comes in three chapters. The character in this one, Alden, is the protagonist from my other story, the Artless, but the events are completely unrelated.


The themes are similar to the other entries so far, feet and domination.

7. The Sandal Trap, Part 2 by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (1462 words)

8. The Sandal Trap, Part 3 by StoryTeller [Reviews - 0] (1947 words)