- Text Size +

The great city of Alregon, capital of the titular kingdom, was a pearly white stone settlement that could be seen reflecting the rising sun for miles around. In the center of the city was a towering spire, the central citadel where the royal family ruled.

Thundra had pulled her hood low over her face, hiding from the townsfolk as her horse trotted through the streets. Celtric was concealed in her saddlebag for a change, but he frowned as he peered out, seeing his old homeland’s capital city. Black armored guards patrolled the streets, bearing the markings and standards of the Red Witch. His own people scurried out of the way as they passed, and his blood boiled as he saw one of them grab an apple from a merchant’s cart, biting into it and sneering at the man rather than paying.

“Make way!” their leader called, “make way for her Lady’s tribute!”

Thundra led her horse to the side, and Celtric watched in awe as a massive cart went by, covered in glittering gold, bottled perfumes, silk fabrics, and other treasures.

She’s robbing our kingdom blind! He thought angrily. Once the Queen sees I’m back she’ll rally our soldiers and kick these people out.

As the tribute caravan went by, Thundra continued the journey up to the castle. A pair of Alregon’s own soldiers guarded it, and they readied their weapons as she approached.

“Halt!” one called, “The queen will take no visitors today!” Thundra thew back her head, causing the man to gasp, “An orc!? But you were scattered-“

“She missed me,” Thundra growled, “I’m Thundra, High Chieftess of the western orcs, I demand to speak with your queen immediately!”

The guards gulped, keeping their weapons ready, “S-She’s the Red Witch’s vassal now, she can’t harbor the likes of you!”

“I bring word of the return of Celtric Hammerspell,” Thundra said.

The guards were silent, “Truly?” one asked finally.

“Truly,” Thundra repeated.

“Go then,” the guard muttered, standing aside and gesturing for a guard on the wall to open the gate, “The Queen is in her throne room, but be warned, she is always in a foul mood on tribute day, and if you are lying about the return of Celtric…”

“Off with my head, yeah yeah,” Thundra muttered, spurring her horse forward.

Celtric listened to the exchange from his spot hidden in her saddlebag, Queen Matilda… you were just a girl when we last met, but your father was brave and true, and my King… Surely I can convince you to rise up and take your realm back?

Matilda had been a mere princess when Celtric had known her, a good natured, if spoiled, girl who was more interested in socializing with other noble ladies than the affairs of her father’s kingdom. Now she was a proud looking and sharp faced woman, dressed in white and with her father’s jeweled crown on her head as she gazed imperiously out at the throne room.

Her guards flanked her, and she drummed her fingers impatiently along the armrest of the elegant throne, “Thundra,” she said in an icy tone, “It’s been some time.”

“Yes, the last time we talked was when you said you wouldn’t harbor orcish resistance fighters anymore,” Thundra spat.

Matilda rolled her eyes, “You may throw your lives away if you wish, I will not throw away my own people’s. The only reason you’ve been allowed to see me is that you claim to have contact with Celtric Hammerspell? I suspect he’s long dead, but I’m curious enough to hear you out.”

“He lives,” Thundra said, reaching into her bag.

Celtric felt the powerful green fingers curl around him, and steeled himself to face the crowd of giants. Light stung his eyes, but he kept a steely face and a firm footing in Thundra’s palm as she held him out. He was dressed in Doll’s clothes, the most noble looking ones Thundra could find, and while he lacked a weapon he summoned magic to his hands, letting lightning ball in his fists as he spoke.

“Queen Matilda,” he said with a grin, “Celtric Hammerspell, at your service once again!”

The queen stared at the inches tall man in Thundra’s hand. The throne room went silent as the nobles up and down the hall nervously looked to one another, to Celtric, and then to their monarch.

“Is this a joke?” she growled finally.

Celtric blinked, “M-Matilda, you know me, I served your father, remember?”

“I did know Celtric Hammerspell,” Matilda said sternly, standing up and walking towards Thundra, the clack of her royal shoes against the polished stone floor echoing with each step. “Celtric Hammerspell was a brave warrior, no doubt, but he failed when he was needed most, and as a result my father died a depressed and broken man.” She sighed as she reached Thundra, glaring down at Celtric and filling his field of vision with her disapproving gaze, “Even if you were the real Celtric Hammerspell, and not some amusement or toy, why would I want to raise my family’s soldiers for him again?”

He cleared his throat, doing his best not to flinch, “Because the Red Witch is a tyrant, and her shackles need to be thrown off of this kingdom!” he declared, “we can raise the alliance again, strike her down-“

“Like we did last time?” Matilda asked in a almost bored voice. “The alliance is broken and scattered to the winds. We are left to live in peace so long as we pay the witch her tribute, while her yoke does chafe me I will not rise up against her unless there is some chance of victory.”

“B-But I’m back,” Celtric stammered, “I can lead us!”

Matilda rolled her eyes, snatching Celtric up and squeezing him tight, causing a grunt of pain.

“The real Celtric Hammerspell was six feet tall,” she muttered, looking him over, “and he wasn’t covered in these tattoos,” her finger lingered over one of the runs on his cheek, poking at it. “I have half a mind to toss you to the ground and stomp you into paste for wasting my time.”

“Watch it,” Thundra growled, raising her hand and manifesting a ball of flame.

Matilda glanced at the orc mage and then to her nobles, “Then again, it would be quite the mess, wouldn’t it?” The chuckles and mocking laughter of the court made Celtric’s face burn with rage, once upon a time he would have giving them all a few jolts of lightning for such mockery, but now…

At this size I’d be lucky to shock one of them, he thought miserably. He let himself be dropped back into Thundra’s hand, and she lifted him up to her shoulder.

“So what now?” Thundra asked angrily, “if you’re too cowardly to help us, what then?”

“I won’t imprison you, if that’s what you were wondering,” Matilda sighed, “Go Thundra, come back to me when you have something or someone who can meaningfully challenge the witch… Until then? Don’t darken my doorstep again.”

“As you wish, your majesty,” Thundra muttered, turning to go.

Celtric didn’t say a word as Thundra rode out of the city, the stinging humiliation of his homecoming had been worse than he’d expected. He glanced back over the orc’s shoulder as she rode out of town, forlornly wondering if he would ever see his homeland free again.

“Matilda certainly didn’t inherit her father’s bravery,” Thundra sighed as they started down a deserted road that led back into the countryside.

“No,” Celtric said, looking down, “She’s right… I can’t fight the Witch like this, it would be foolish to call her kingdom to war over me.”

Thundra sighed, “Celtric…”

“I need to think,” he muttered, “Can you…” he sighed a the humiliation of what he was about to ask, “Can you please put me in your saddlebag while you prepare camp tonight?”

“Y-Yeah,” she said, stunned, “Of course…”

Celtric crossed his arms behind his head, looking up at the thin sliver of light that crept into the saddlebag as he lay across the bottom. The thick smell of dried leather hung in his nostrils, and he heard Thundra moving around outside, a colossus to him like everything else.

What can I do for anyone at this size? He wondered. His magic potential had reduced in size with him, and while his spellcasting itself was as intricate and complex as ever, he didn’t have the power to use it effectively in battle. A part of him believed that, even now, he could face most assailants and come out on top, if he was quick and struck well, but his days of single handedly routing entire divisions of enemy soldiers were over.

A green hand lifted the saddlebag’s flap, and he sighed, “Thundra, I’m not quite-“

The hand grabbed him, and he grunted as the chubby fingers greedily wrapped around his body. Too late, he realized that these weren’t the slender and calloused hands of the orc, and as his new captor pulled him close to gaze at him in excitement, he couldn’t help but gulp nervously.

A goblin!?

She had green skin, and a short stature, or would have been short if Celtric had still had his size. The creature was slightly chubby, with expansive breasts that hung out of a simple sackcloth dress. She pinched Celtric by the ankle, holding him upside down and furrowing her brow as she watched him flail.

“Put me down!”

“Nope, finders keepers!” she said with a grin. She glanced over to the camp, where Thundra was placing a stone ring for a fire. The orc hadn’t noticed them, and the goblin’s massive thumb pressed down on Celtric’s face, muffling him as she quietly snuck away through the brush.

Her finger was slightly grimy, and he fought against her as she giggled, pressing her thumb into his face not just to silence him, but to torment him as she escaped.

They soon came to a small clearing with a thatch hut. Another Goblin was outside, sharpening a knife as long as Celtric’s body, causing sparks to flash each time she drove the blade along the stone.

“Mushroom!” the goblin called, “Lookit what I found!”

This Goblin was a little older, with longer hair and a scowl on her face as she saw the other approach, “What is it Cupcake? More garbage?”

“No!” Cupcake called excitedly, “It’s… I don’t know what it is, it looks liked of like a human!”

“Then put it back,” Mushroom said crossly, “Humans are mean.”

“They are not,” Cupcake said, “They’re sexy!”

Mushroom rolled her eyes, “Okay, yeah the male ones are, but they’re still going to chase you off with pitchforks if they see you near their farm, so what’s it matter?”

“This one can’t, he’s tiny!” Cupcake said eagerly, holding the doll sized Celtric out to Mushroom.

Mushroom frowned, squinting her eyes at Celtric as if not sure what she was seeing, “That a doll?”

“No! He’s alive, look!” Cupcake removed her thumb from Celtric’s mouth, shaking him back and forth and eliciting a panicked shout.

“U-Unhand me right now!” he demanded.

“I’ll be damned, that is a tiny human,” Mushroom said with a smile, “Quick, bring him inside!”

The two goblins entered their shack, and Celtric grunted as he was tossed onto a small table, quickly scrambling backwards as a pair of eager and curious eyes looked down at him in awe.

“I-I’m Celtric Hammerspell,” he stammered, “so you know what will happen if you don’t bring me back to my friend!”

The two goblins looked at each other curiously, “Celtric who?” Cupcake asked, scratching her head.

“Celtric Hammerspell?” he asked incredulously, “The hero of the war?”

“I think I remember something like that,” Mushroom said with a shrug, “I was just a little girl though, didn’t really pay much attention to it, did you win?”

Celtric scowled, “Well of course didn’t win, look at me!” he gestured down to his tiny appearance, “How is it that you two have never heard of any of this?”

“We don’t leave the woods much,” Mushroom replied, “we mostly just rob passing humans, and sometimes try to get the cuter ones to come back to the shack for some fun.”

“It never works though,” Cupcake said solemnly.

Celtric scowled, “Well I’m sorry, but I’m on a very important mission, I’ve got to liberate the land, and-“

“Yeah, we’ll get to that,” Mushroom said, picking him up, “but for now, I’m thinking that we’ve been looking for a human for way to long to pass this opportunity up!”

Celtric balked, looking up at the green skinned giants, “Surely you must be joking? At this size we couldn’t share a bed even if I wanted to!”

“Let’s test that!” Mushroom said, scooping him up. Celtric squirmed in her grip as the grubby fingers pried his clothing off like the peel from an orange.

“Whoa!” Cupcake said, leaning in as his manhood sprung free, “he’s got a big one! Or at least it would be, if you weren’t… you know.” Celtric gasped as a green finger gently rubbed up his erection, causing the goblins to giggle.

“I think Mr. Hero likes it!” Mushroom taunted.

Celtric was about to reply, but before he could Mushroom had lifted up Cupcake’s sackcloth dress, revealing a pair of beige panties underneath. She pressed him forward, first smushing his body against the warm green surface of the goblin girl’s bellybutton, then sliding him down along it. Her fingers dipped down, sliding the underwear away from the other goblin’s skin, then with a final gentle shove, she forced Celtric down through the gap.

Is this really happening!? Celtric wondered in a haze. He’d certainly had his share of women, and he was no stranger to the rich ripe smell of the fairer sex, a smell that filled his senses and made his head light as his back tumbled against the stretched fabric of her panties. The top of the underwear snapped shut, pressing him harshly against the curled mat of the goblin’s jet black pubic hair.

“Oooh,” Cupcake groaned, “He feels pretty good in there.” She stumbled back from Mushroom, her hands over her crotch to keep the squirming human from escaping her panties.

Celtric growled, as he struggled, getting tangled in her pubic hair and grimacing as the pungent slime from her nethers coated his body.

I’ll show her! He gathered up his magic, readying a jolt to the most sensitive spot on her body that would surely knock her out, even at this size. The darkness inside the goblin’s underwear briefly lit up, but his eyes went wide as a blue shield shimmered into place, dispersing most of his magical energy.

“O-Oh no,” Cupcake grunted, crossing her legs and quivering as an orgasm rocked her body out of nowhere, “H-He did something!”

Celtric growled as he wiped the sticky cum out of his eyes, redoubling his efforts with another magical blast.

Cupcake stumbled for a chair, then collapsed to the floor, mewling in pleasure. Mushroom watched in awe as she rolled over onto her back, her panties occasionally flashing a burst of blue as Celtric tried spell after spell to incapacitate the giant goblin.

“H-Hey! Stop that!” Mushroom roared. She leapt to the ground, pulling Cupcake’s panties down in flash, causing a naked and soaked Celtric to tumble across the floor. She snatched him up and held up by one hand up before her furiously angry face. “What did you do to her?”

“G-Guys, I think I’m going to take a little rest,” Cupcake giggled dreamily.

“I tried to stun her, but her innate magic blocked it,” Celtric panted, staring down at the stunned goblin. “Has she got any magical training?”

Mushroom frowned, “What? No, she can barely read, and I taught her that!”

A goblin with enough innate magical power to reflexively block spells? Celtric thought. The gears in his head started turning, and slowly he realized that perhaps being abducted by these hoodlums wasn’t the nightmare it had appeared to be at first.

“Well now,” he said, giving a grin he knew women loved, “What if we could help each other out?”

“Hmm… well it does look like you helped her pretty good,” Mushroom muttered. “Okay, sure I’ll get you off before you go up my snatch, do you want me to do with my fingers or my mouth?”

Celtric balked, “No, I meant help each other with something else!”

Mushroom stared at him a moment, “You… wanna do butt stuff?”

“I can teach her magic!” Celtric spat, gesturing at Cupcake, who was slowly sitting up, swaying slightly with a goofy grin.

“Okay, that sounds useful,” Mushroom admitted, “What’s the catch?”

“You two join my quest to defeat the Red Witch!” Celtric said excitedly, “Think about it, adventure, a chance to change the world for the better! Your sister’s magical potential means she could possibly challenge Eliza herself one day!”

Cupcake stood up, walking to join Mushroom, “I don’t know,” Cupcake muttered, “I mean, that was pretty good, why don’t we just keep you here and keep using you to get ourselves off?”

“But the Witch,” Celtric protested.

“I don’t know, she hasn’t really been impacting us one way or the other,” Mushroom shrugged, “I’m kind of leaning towards keeping you as our pet.”

“It won’t be bad at all!” Cupcake grinned, “We’ve got this nice glass box we used to keep our old pet snake in, and you could stay in there! We’ll get you leaves, and food, and-“

The door burst open, flames licking around the frame. The two goblins screamed, tumbling to the ground as a towering figure lowered herself to get under the door.

“All right Gobbos, where is he!” Thundra bellowed.

Celtric groaned, in the commotion he’d been tossed onto Mushrooms prodigious chest. The slow rising and falling of her breath was lifting him up and down as he tried to get his bearings on the squishy terrain, waving to the towering orc.

“I’m here!” he shouted, “HERE!”

“Back off Orc, he’s ours!” Cupcake shouted, grabbing a kitchen knife and hefting it menacingly.

Thundra just rolled her eyes, reaching around her back and pulling her axe free. She stared the goblin down a moment, before Cupcake gulped and wisely dropped the blade.

“Good choice,” Thundra drawled, “Okay Celtric, let’s get out of here.”

“Wait!” he shouted, giving Thundra pause. “We need to take these Goblins with us!”

Thundra glanced at them, “They don’t look like much.”

“Hit that one with a fireball!” Celtric said excitedly, pointing to Cupcake.

“WHAT!?” Cupcake and Mushroom squealed together.

“Celtric that seems a little extreme of a punishment for goblin mischief,” Thundra said uncertainly.

“Just do it, trust me!” Celtric said eagerly.

Thundra frowned, but lifted her hand, conjuring a fireball and tossing it at the goblin. Just before impact a blue shield rippled into place, dispersing the attack before it could do more than singe the tips of Cupcake’s hair. She still fell backwards with a surprised grunt, but as she stood up it was clear she wasn’t hurt.

“Quit shooting spells at me!” Cupcake shouted.

“Huh, I see your point,” Thundra mused, “She’s definitely got potential… but she’s a bit wild, isn’t she?”

“So were you,” Celtric retorted. “Besides, we don’t have much of a choice, I’m a few inches tall Thundra we need to build a new Alliance, and that means we’ll need some new allies.”

“And if we don’t want to go?” Mushroom asked.

“Yeah, sorry, after kidnapping Celtric here I think you gave up that particular option,” Thundra chuckled, “besides, if we win we’ll all be rich.”

Mushroom and Cupcake glanced at each other, then grinned, “Okay!” Cupcake said, “I’m in, can’t wait to learn magic! I need to know some spells that are good at getting through town guard armor.”

“I’ll go get my bow and my poisons,” Mushroom said, “How far away is this Red Witch lady? How many friends has she got, ten? Twenty? We can take ‘em!”

“I’m already regretting this,” Thundra muttered as the goblins packed their things.

“They’re eager,” Celtric replied, “And beggars can’t be choosers.”

“Fair enough,” Thundra nodded. She sniffed the air a moment, “it smells like cunt in here…”

“That’s me,” Celtric sighed, looking down at himself.

Thundra glanced at him, raising an eyebrow, “Did one of the goblins put you in her…”

“We’ll discuss it later,” Celtric said quickly. Part of him was worried at strange smile that crossed Thundra’s features, what is she thinking? She can’t possibly find that amusing!?

“Right, I’ll be sure to discuss it later with you,” Thundra laughed. She plucked him off her shoulder, taking in his naked body again and fighting the urge to repeat what the goblin had done then and there. “For now, let’s just get you back to your favorite hiding spot. Thundra’s powerful fingers quickly maneuvered Celtric between the massive green pillows of her breasts, and she gently tucked him down and out of sight.

Eliza the Red sat cross legged before her crystal ball, humming under her breath as she sought out her servant, Tabitha.

“Mistress!” Tabitha cried, her eager face appearing in the crystal ball as the magical threads connected the pair.

“What news have you of Celtric Hammerspell?” Eliza demanded.

“He’s been spotted in Alregon!” Tabitha said, “Queen Matilda claims ignorance, but one of her nobles is loyal to us, and he said that Celtric came to meet with her!”

“I should have known he’d go to his old homeland to raise his forces again,” Eliza growled, “When will they attack?”

“There is no attack mistress!” Tabitha giggled, “They turned him and his orc friend away!”

Eliza raised an eyebrow, “Curious… Queen Matilda is even now plotting rebellion, I know this well, why would she reject Hammerspell’s aid?”

Tabitha almost burst out laughing, “He’s only three inches tall!”

Eliza balked, “W-What?”

“He’s not even the size of a doll!” Tabitha exclaimed, “When we catch him, we could keep him prisoner in a jar! And that’s not all, he’s covered in strange tattoos now too!”

“Tattoos?” Eliza rasped. “Do you know what they looked like?”

“No mistress,” Tabitha said, “nobody got a good look at them.”

Those are runes, she thought to herself, Celtric’s covered in runes, and he’s small now? Her eyes lit up as she realized what it meant.

“The homunculus body,” she said, stunned, “the one I made all those years ago, some small piece of it must have survived, and since Celtric was the last one to touch it, it absorbed his soul!”

“H-He’s in your homunculus!?” Tabitha squealed, suddenly afraid.

“Rest easy,” Eliza muttered, “He doesn’t know how to use it, and even if he did, he’s still only a small fraction of it… but with him, I could recover the secrets that went into its creation!” She stood up, holding the crystal ball with her, “I could rebuild it! Become the goddess I should have been!”

“Yes Mistress!” Tabitha said, awed.

“Find Celtric,” Eliza ordered, “bring him to me at all costs!” With that she dropped the crystal ball, letting it thunk back down to the cushion as the connection ended.

The Red Witch stalked through her chambers, a goofy grin on her face, I’m going to do it, I’m going to be this world’s goddess, and Celtric will be mine too! That last thought gave her pause, but he’s only a few inches tall now… She huffed irritably, the fantasy of those powerful arms wrapping around her as they made passionate love in her chamber vanished. In its place she imagined herself staring down at the tiny Celtric, naked and ready to…

She stopped, rubbing her chin.

Celtric as my tiny pet does sound fun, she reasoned, perhaps even better than my loyal husband and love slave… She glanced at her bookshelf, several of the tomes were outright pornographic debauchery, and in the long years since his death she’d commissioned no less than seven erotic romance novels about Celtric and herself, but in her wide array of sexual fantasies and experiences a three-inch-tall lover was absent.

“This calls for some experimentation,” she muttered. She walked to a small box on the wall, it was a speakerbox powered by some manner of dwarven ingenuity she didn’t understand, but it let her talk to her servants who didn’t possess magic without having to go address them directly. “Send one of my consorts up,” she ordered.

A few minutes later the doors to her chamber pushed open, and a muscular young man in a sleek and revealing skintight outfit stepped in, “Eager to serve my lady,” he said in a low voice.

She smiled, running a finger down the young man’s chest, he leaned in to kiss her, but she muttered a series of spells under her breath, mixing a number of enchantments to get the desired effect. There was a flash, and then the consort was looking up at her, three inches tall and naked, his clothes pooling around him.

“M-Mistress!?” he squeaked as the witch knelt down, snatching him like a fleeing mouse.

“Hush darling,” she said with a wicked grin. She let a finger run over his bare chest, and she suddenly found herself loving the way he quivered in her grip. “I just need to try a few things,” she said in a soothing voice, “To… see how things might be.” So far I like this a lot…

The consort gulped, “I-I live to serve!”

“Remembering your training even now?” Eliza chuckled. “Good boy, I’ll make sure you live.” With that she strutted towards her bed, eager to try new things.