- Text Size +

I wrote this for a friend it’s not written in my usual style but then the ideas came from his imagination I have only tried to put his vision into words. I hope you derive some pleasure from it.
For Andrew.


Mischievous Andrews’s disappearance.


Andrew Grey was a typical 7 year old boy, he was  lively and boisterous and full of energy, his mum worked long hours and really could not cope with his miss behaviour.


Andy had lots of friends he was a very popular lad with his blond hair and big blue eye’s all the girls adored him, his personality and kindness hiding his wicked ways. All his friends looked up to him he was a born leader what ever he decided the others would follow his lead, unfortunately it normally led to them all getting into trouble along the way.


This did not bode well with the other children’s parents who were continually knocking on his mum’s door to complain about him.


It was near Christmas the schools had broken up for the year so as usual boredom quickly set in and Andy once again needed something to entertain his mischievous mind.


Andy had been really naughty this past week his mum having to put up with all the abusive behaviour from the angry mums. she was fed up and upset, she called him down from upstairs and sat him in the living room. Andy could see how upset she was and tried to comfort her but she was having none of it.


“Sit down Andrew I have had enough I’ve decided to send you to your Aunt in Cornwall you can spend Christmas day with her, I shall come down the day before to stay and give you your presents.”


He jumped up the colour drained from his face he hugged his mum the tears streaming down his face the terror in his eyes.


“No mum no…please …please mum I’ll be good I promise… I’ll be good…don’t send me there she’s a witch I’ll never see you again I want to spend Christmas here with you please mum.”


He sobbed squeezing her tightly, she pushed him away.


“I’m sorry Andrew I cannot cope any more you need to grow up your Aunty is the only one who can teach you a lesson that you’ll never forget."

She turned and went into the kitchen leaving him sobbing on the floor, he was terrified what was he going to do. His dad had disappeared last year his mum told him he had found some one else to love instead of them, he never believed her his dad loved him dearly he would never leave him.


The wind outside tapped against the glass the invisible fingers pushing and scraping the old wooded window frames, the cold breath whistling through the cracks. Andy tried to sleep but his night was filled with visions of Aunty Amanda.
he had called her Aunty since child hood even though she wasn’t his real Aunt, his mum had insisted on it when he was very little and it kind of stuck, now whenever she came to visit she expected to be called Aunty. Amanda and his mum had grown up together they were very close and had always stayed in contact with each other.


The light streamed through the room poking fun at his eye’s pulling his eye lids forcing invisible fingers into his sleep filled orbs. He rolled to one side pulling at the sheets to blank out this invading army of light he felt the sheets being tugged away violently exposing his slim frame to the cold air of the room.


“Come on Andrew it’s time you were up we have a long drive ahead of us.”

He lay there shivering goose bums popped up all over his body he protested to his mum, but she was not having any of it he could see she was still very angry with him. He reluctantly got up and went to the bathroom and washed away the tiredness from his eyes. He changed into fresh underwear and got dressed ready for breakfast, as he was going down stairs he could hear his mum on the phone.


“Of course Amanda so if I pack enough clothes for 3 days that should be enough, I know he’ll not need them after that….ok that will be fine I’m sure he will fill a corner or two for you dear girl we should arrive at yours at around twelve, look forward to seeing you bye.”


He walked into the kitchen his toast already prepared for him, his little holdall already packed with some clean underwear and clothes. He sighed his immature mind not analysing the detail within his mums conversation properly, three days isn’t so bad he thought to himself I can put up with her for that long. Satisfied he tucked into his toast he felt more at ease now after all his mum still loved him even though she was angry at the moment.


His mum looked at him sadness in her eye’s her mind going over her decision revisiting her sons naughty moments of which she had plenty to choose from, convinced she smiled to her self there would not be any more distractions in her life once this was sorted out.

Andrew finished his break fast and they left for the hour long journey to his Aunties home.


Amanda lived in the country side in an old barn conversion she owned the three fields around her house so it was secluded from view the high hedgerows on the narrow country lanes helping in its concealment. The mist hung in air a blanket of white hovering above the grasses the cold air snapping at the trees. The scene was idyllic a photographers dream, Andy stared out at the open fields his mind blanked out to the beautiful scenery before him.


They soon arrived at her house the long drive way lined with tall trees swung in the cold air their fingers reaching skyward trying to grab the clouds. Amanda was waiting at the entrance to her house her long white dress blowing elegantly in the cold breeze.

she walked up to the car to greet them. Andrews mum hugged her they had not seen each other for a few months; Andrew followed them into the house. Amanda showed him his room she was being very nice to which made him feel uneasy.


“Come child sit with me on the bed.”

She patted the sheets next to her Andrew not wanting to upset her did as was asked, she put her arm around him squeezing his flesh feeling him with her hands.

”Mmm we’ll have to fatten you up child you are far to skinny like this, never mind I have a special drink for you one taste and you’ll be hooked I promise.”

She ruffled his hair playfully.

“Come along let’s go and sit with your mum before she leaves.”


They sat together in the large panelled room the log fire spitting sparks at them as the flames roared within the hearth, Andrew felt at ease his mum sat next to him her arms wrapped around him stroking his back like she used to when he was a little boy. Amanda smiled at her a knowing look in her eye’s both women fussed him as if in a contest to see who could be the kindest.

Andrew loved all the attention he was getting from them, he felt loved by them both. Amanda gave him a drink it smelt sweet he tasted it his little eyes lit up.

”wow what is this Aunty it tastes fab I have never tasted anything like this in my life.”


Both women laughed at his enthusiasm his mum smiled at Amanda nodding to her as if to congratulate her. Andrew was totally unaware at this stage what hidden coded messages were being passed back and forth between these cunning women.

It was late by the time his mum left he had already drunk 5 full glasses of Amanda’s drink they went out side to say there good byes, Andrew stayed in doors watching a DVD on the huge 42 inch TV in Amanda’s plush living room.


“That drink is really good Amanda he’s already put on a few pounds his t shirt is quite tight now will he be ready for Christmas day?.” …Amanda smiled at her.

”Why of course he shall I mean it is only a few days away he’s drunk 5 full glasses already, I shall have to keep an eye on him other wise I might be not be able to fit him in.”

They both laughed at this his mum showing no concern for his well being at all in fact both women were looking forward to the Christmas dinner they were going to eat between them. Amanda waved her off and went back inside with Andrew and sat with him whilst he watched the film.

Now Andrew was a very active little boy or at least he was before he arrived at her house as the day wore on he became more and more lethargic, Amanda had made sure he had plenty to of games on the play station to keep him occupied, he was totally unaware of this dramatic change his body was going through. After the first day his thin frame had filled out his shirts now useless to him, they stretched around his body only the first two buttons at the bottom did up the others to far apart to stretch his extra bulk preventing a nice fit. He drunk the milk shakes greedily he was having ten each day now, Amanda had to keep an eye on him as she watched the weight pile on, she licked her lips salivating at the plump roast before her eye’s.

His mum rang Amanda every day checking on her sons progress she was looking forward to her Christmas dinner she did not have long to wait.


Amanda started to wean Andrew of the milk shakes near the end of day two his mum was due to arrive that night with his present, She wanted him to be aware once more, the milk shakes had subdued him whilst he was being fattened up.
She couldn’t wait to see the look on his face when she gave it to him.


The blackness started to creep inside a cold wind tapped at the panes of glass Andrew sat in a cage his senses returning only now realizing his situation... only now was it dawning on him. He looked around the room confused he was portly unable to move about he had no clothes on he shivered as the rush of cold air headed straight for his young flesh wrapping icy fingers around his body. He heard voices it was his mum thank goodness she would help him he sobbed tears of joy, his mum came into the room and stared at her son’s plump body.


“Ooo Amanda he looks delicious I cannot believe how much weight he’s put on he should last at least 2 days don’t you think.”

Amanda nodded to her and took her coat before showing her to her room. Andrew sobbed she did not even say hello to him he was scared something was wrong, what did she mean

“last at least 2 days”

he looked at himself his immature mind trying to work things out as an adult would.


Both women came into the room his mum had a large box in her hand wrapped in decorative Christmas paper adorned with Christmas trees, she smiled at her son both girls giggled excitedly at each other sharing yet another coded message.


“Here is your Christmas present Andrew dear, let me unwrap it for you seeing as you are unable to.”

She laughed at her own humour, before tearing open the wrapping paper to reveal a large box with a picture of a baking tray emblazoned on the side. Andrew stared at it the words refused to leave his mouth terror was in his eyes.


She turned to Amanda.”Will he fit in this it looks a bit too small this was the largest one they had in the shop.” Amanda smiled at her and took it from her to try in her oven.


”Perfect that’s just the right size for my oven I shall shrink him to fit his present and then we can watch him being roasted through the oven door. His mum rubbed her tummy excitedly.

”ooo I am so looking forward to eating my dinner tomorrow.”


Both women spent the night chatting together Andrew unable to join in due to his large size and inability to move watched them as they had fun together, every now again they would taunt him and laugh when he started to cry.


The night passed by quickly both women were up early preparing the vegetables ready for the Christmas dinner, Amanda and his mum came in and lifted Andrew up onto the kitchen table Amanda whispered a spell and Andrews body started to shrink Amanda’s range cooker had a single oven in it the width of the cooker , Andrew shrank down until he fitted neatly inside the large tray his mum had bought him for Christmas.

He sobbed as Amanda tied his hands and legs together in readiness to be placed onto the oven tray. He begged his mum to help him tears streamed down his face his blues becoming red and puffy. His mum ignored him both women lifted the little boy on to the tray his mum then basted him in readyness to be cooked.
Amanda put the oven on a low heat.


”we’ll cook him slow that way the meat shall be more tender.” .., she rubbed the front of her skirt teasing an orgasm from her wet slit, his mum watched her intently turned on by the sight of her best friend as she came in her knickers, she walked over to her and kissed her on the lips her tongue exploring Amanda’s mouth they were locked togetherin an intimate embrace.

Andrew looked on helpless trapped unable to even scream the terror of what was to come incomprehensible to this poor little boy, his heart pounded in his chest he shook with fear.


They were locked into their own world now Andrew meant nothing to them he was a thing a piece of flesh to be roasted and enjoyed by them. They came over to the him and lifted the tray up and placed it in the warm oven and closed the door he screamed his voice finally finding a way to escape his body, they smiled at him waving and blowing him kisses taunting the innocent child coaxing yet more fear from his helpless body.


They watched him as he was slowly being roasted whilst alive, he felt no pain from his ordeal Amanda and his mum at least freeing his body from that ordeal and yet he was conscious aware of his situation.


It was 2 hours before they removed his roasted flesh from the oven he looked at them his brain intact he cold see and hear every word spoken, they took him into the dining room and placed him in the centre. The table had vegetables of all kinds two places were set a glass of wine by each and Christmas crackers begging to be pulled. Amanda sat at one end and his mum at the other she said grace and stood up handing his mum the large carving knife.


“You provided the meat so it’s only fair that you cut it up,”


His mum smiled at him as she sharpened the knife in readiness….

”Well son this is what happens to naughty little boys it’s been a long time sine we ate your father for dinner so I am really looking forward to eating you my son, your flesh will be tender it will melt in our mouths mmmm. Are you ready dear?”


With that she cut through the string holding his arms and legs together, they stayed in place roasted the skin deep brown and crisp he smelt delicious both woman taking in the succulent smells. The knife cut through his roasted flesh with ease the meat soft and tender he could still feel the sensations as she sliced his leg off and put it on her plate in readiness to eat. Amanda cut the other leg of and one of his arms, both women picked up the limps and ate the flesh of the bone whilst he looked on helpless to stop them as he watched his body parts being consumed by them.


The women were hungry eating most of his body in one sitting only his head and one leg remained his skeleton now bare they laughed at the sight of him their bellies bulged with the flesh of innocence.


They both got up and sat on the comfortable chairs barely able to move the meal weighing heavy on them, sleep soon took hold.


Andrew watched them as they slept his immature mind unable to take in the surreal scene before him, his body had been consumed by the one person with whom he gave his love to unconditionally, and yet it was she who had brought him to this house to be fattened up ready for eating. He tried to cry but was unable to his body now burnt his tear ducts run dry.


They slept for 3 hours both women farting the pungent smell of his flesh hung in the air soon to be nothing more than a bowel movement for them. They stirred both women needing to relieve themselves their bladders full of urine, the hour was spent washing the dishes and preparing the table in readiness for tea after all there was still meat to be shared, this was Amanda’s favourite part she did enjoy eating the brains of her victims whilst they still lived.


It was 6.30 before they were hungry again the table once again set only this time only a head and one leg were on the large plate in its centre, the rest of the table was adorned with cakes and trifles and fresh cream. They sat down talking to each other as Andrew was not there his mum picked up the leg and placed it on her plate ready, Amanda stood up and lifted his head of the plate making sure he faced his mother when placed on hers His mum smiled at him.


”I have really enjoyed eating you my son but I’m afraid its time for you to leave us now I hope you enjoyed watching us eat your body it was my idea to keep you alive whilst we ate you, Amanda felt it would be cruel for you to endure the same suffering that your father went through. So I think you should thank her for her kindness, I hope you have learned your lesson you will not be any more trouble to me now merry Christmas i'm afraid you shall miss the new year.”


With that she picked her wine up and proposed a toast to Amanda complimenting her on a wonderful meal. Andrew heard the crack as his skull was broken open and the squelching sounds as Amanda scooped his brains out onto her plate he lost consciousness at this point his short life ending.
The meal continued until both of them were once again full nothing remained of mischievous Andrew bar for a pile of bones and a lot of poo.


His mum spent some time with Amanda before finally leaving for her home minus her little boy she had enjoyed Christmas this year…..
The end