- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Added 15-Dec

CW: Some lewdness in this chapter.


~~Jen & Kara~~

Kara spent an undetermined amount of time in Jennifer’s mouth. She was on her back, in the middle of Jennifer’s tongue, her hands clasped together as she fiddled with her thumbs, wondering when Jennifer would let her out. Jennifer’s mouth salivated, no doubt tasting Kara’s delectable sweetness that she so often teased about.

Kara brought her right leg towards her, so that her bare foot planted flat against Jennifer’s tongue, attempting to get comfortable in her cramped quarters. A moan escaped the giantess, causing Kara’s bones to rattle. She giggled and brought her left foot up, dragging it along the bumpy taste buds. Saliva flooded her from every direction. She pulled up her oversized skirt, dropped her legs flat against the pink tongue, and began moving her legs in-and-out as if she were making a snow angel.

Jennifer pulled the tiny woman out of her mouth, her lips sealing around Kara’s teeny legs and sucking on them as if slurping spaghetti. She then swallowed the excess saliva in her mouth that was flavored with Kara.

“You trying to get eaten?” Jennifer asked.

“Huh?”

“You’re teasing me with your strawberry shortcake taste. I wanted to swallow you up so bad!” Jennifer laid back down on the ground and rested the left side of her head on her folded blouse, placing Kara in front of her.

Kara rubbed her hands and found it difficult to look at Jennifer in the eyes as she asked, “why do you keep saying you’re going to eat me, but won’t?”

“Who says I won’t?”

“You won’t do that to me, Jen. Why do you eat others, and not me?”

“This again?”

“It’s just… would things be different if I didn’t speak your language?”

“Probably,” Jennifer said as she moved a finger behind Kara and started rubbing up and down her back. “Then again, probably not.”

“Why not?”

Jennifer let out a puff of air, which was a mixture of a sigh and laugh. “I don’t know. You looked so hopeless and scared after your boyfriend ditched you on that roof.”

“He wasn’t my boyfriend.”

“Whatever. You looked so hopeless and pitiful on that building—even if you didn’t speak English—I might’ve just given you a taste. But I don’t think I would’ve swallowed you.”

“But why?”

Jennifer rolled her eyes. Kara looked extra tiny under her nose, gazing up with a glazed, somber stare. “Are you really going to make me say it?”

“Jen, I have to know. How can you kill so many people without hesitation, but not me?”

Jennifer looked away from Kara. “Your clothes are wet,” she said. Jennifer rose to a seated position and looked through her satchel, which contained donated supplies, thanks to the people of Thornridge. She found a brown dress and laid it before Kara. “You should change before you get cold.”

“I don’t know why you’re protecting me,” Kara said. “Why you saved my life or why you even tolerate me, even though you detest my people. I don’t understand any of it—like my feelings towards you.”

“Feelings? What feelings?”

Kara’s eyes welled up, unable to hide her emotions like Jennifer. While she was typically more open with her emotions, expressing them wasn’t always easy. She wasn’t afraid Jennifer would harm her for confessing her feelings—rather, her apprehension about sharing her feelings with Jennifer stemmed from a deep-seated fear of rejection.

“I’m scared, Jen.”

“What? Why’s that?” Jennifer asked and leaned forward a little lower.

“I’m small,” she said. She spoke breathlessly and had to repeat herself. “I’m small.”

“No shit, you’re small. Everyone is small.”

“But I’m, tiny.”

“…and? What does that have to do with being scared?”

“I like you, Jen.”

Not an answer Jennifer was expecting, it caused her to pull her head back as if slapped across the cheeks. “Really? Didn’t you say you ‘hated’ me earlier today? I remember you crying about how much you despised me. Then you said there was no hope for me and that I’m a monster and—”

“I was wrong, okay!”

Her outburst hung in the air. A palpable silence then formed between them and the surrounding forest. The nocturnal creatures of the woods seemed to have paused, somehow understanding the gravity of Kara’s admission.

After a couple of moments, Jennifer asked, “so, why are you scared?”

“Nobody likes me, Jen. I have one friend. One! I’ve never had a boyfriend, because nobody wants to court someone tiny like me. I’m the smallest adult woman in my town. Maybe even the kingdom. Nobody wants that.”

“The fuck are you talking about?” Jennifer asked. She lowered herself onto her stomach so that Kara was in front of her face. As she spoke to Kara, Jennifer raised her feet in the air, mimicking a mermaid pose. “People have something against you? Because you’re short?”

“Yes.”

Jennifer scrunched up her face and shook her head. “The fuck?”

“Is that strange to you?”

“Uh, yeah. I mean, I get having preferences in choosing a boyfriend, girlfriend, or whatever. But you don’t even have friends because of your height?”

Kara sniffed, the tears vanishing from her eyes. “That’s right.”

“Well, shit—I know I’m in another dimension, but that sounds fucking stupid. People are prejudiced against you because of something you can’t control… like you height. That’s insane!”

“Is it different in your world?” Kara asked, with a twinkle in her eyes. “People don’t hate other people because of the way they’re born?”

Jennifer lifted a finger and was about to speak when a realization struck her. “Okay, maybe your world is just like ours.”

“Oh,” Kara said, defeated.

“Wait, a second. Just wait. Kara, you said you were scared. Now you’re bringing this shit up about not having a boyfriend or friends because you’re extra small. Do you…” Jennifer lost her train of thought. As she stared into Kara’s eyes, she saw a spark of hopefulness, surrounded by a shroud of expected disappointment. “You like me.” She paused again, letting the words hang between them. “And you’re afraid that I won’t like you back?”

It was true. Kara feared the giantess wouldn’t like her back, despite Jennifer’s atrocities. But Kara wasn’t seeking affection from Jennifer, the murderous giant. She was seeking friendship from Jennifer, the tallest and most powerful being to walk the kingdom.

Kara’s only friend, Jaina, saw past her diminutive height, and they formed a lasting relationship despite societal norms. Jennifer was the only other person outside her professional life who’s ever talked to her, or stood by her side, for this long. Not only that, but Jennifer protected her! And remembering how furious Jennifer became when others harmed her and the way she fought to save her life—it sent a surge of bliss through Kara’s heart just thinking about it.

She wasn’t seeking friendship from a monster. Kara was seeking friendship from someone who didn’t care about her height. Who liked Kara for being—Kara. So what if the cherry on top of this imaginative relationship was that the smallest woman in the kingdom was friends with the largest, most destructive, most dangerous woman to ever set foot in their nation?

As Jennifer cleared her throat, a wave of discomfort washed over her, which resonated subtly in her quivering voice. “I don’t hate you, Kara.”

Kara took a nervous step forward and tilted her head. Jennifer knew what the girl wanted to hear, but it would be difficult for her to spit out.

Before Jennifer could say any more, Kara broke the momentary silence and asked, “maybe you would like me if I were taller?”

“I like you because you’re tiny and adorable,” Jennifer let slip. She scooped up Kara and brought her to her face. “I like you and you’re all mine. I won’t let anyone hurt you or take you away from me.”

“You like me?” Kara asked.

Jennifer sighed. “Yes! You got it out of me. Don’t make me say it again.”

“You won’t let me go? Am I your prisoner?”

“Do you want to be?” Jennifer asked. With a wide smile she asked, “how about I give you a choice right now? You can stay with me as my prisoner, my captive, my little slave—” Then with a serious look, she said, “my friend. Or you can go back to your life before I fucked it up. I won’t stop you. What’ll it be? Stay with me or go back home?”

“Friend?” Kara asked. “You’re willing to be friends with someone so tiny like me?”

“Jesus Christ, Kara. Yes! I don’t give a shit that you’re extra, extra small. What’s your choice?”

.

~~Sarah~~

“Okay Sarah, we’re putting you to work today,” Osmund said. Soren helped carry vials, jars, and bags of powdered ingredients. They set the assortment of alchemical elements on the outdoor table. Osmund went to work mixing and measuring herbs and liquid extracts into a prepared bucket. “With your immense size, all these chores will be trivial. But I’m going to make it even easier for you, Sarah. This blend will double your strength.”

“Double?” Soren asked.

“Eh,” he said, holding out his hand parallel to the ground and shaking it. “Give or take.”

Sarah wiped the sleep from her eyes and yawned while watching father and son experiment with their chemistry set. Felicia was still sleeping, having kicked her legs out of the bedroll. They looked enticing to Sarah, and if she had a little more privacy, she’d be sucking on those pale, little legs.

“Sarah, drink this,” Osmund said.

Apart from her name, Sarah didn’t know exactly what was being said. But she was picking up on the verbal ques and started associating their words with their English equivalent. Sarah at least picked up the essence of what they were saying. She plucked the bucket between her thumb and index finger, looked at Osmund, who gave her a reassuring expression, and threw back the drink into her throat. Osmund must’ve learned a great deal about Sarah’s taste receptors, because the concoction didn’t taste half bad.

The effects of the potion were noticeable ten minutes after drinking. It was like throwing back an energy drink mixed with steroids.

Over the next couple of hours, Sarah was an unstoppable farming machine.

First, Sarah took to plowing the fields. She took the tiller that both oxen would normally pull and dragged it across the land in her clenched hand. With her added strength, thanks to Osmund’s potion, she pulled the tiller across the fields as if she were drawing lines in the sand with a rake. Sarah repeated the process until she tilled a swath of land as large as a king-sized bed. Osmund’s family couldn’t believe how fast Sarah accomplished her first chore. An all day task, completed in minutes, and in much greater volume than they could’ve worked out of the oxen.

Sarah then sowed the seeds across the tilled land evenly. The seeds were like fine as confectioner sugar in her massive hands.

Next, Soren guided Sarah to a stream and communicated, through words and gestures, that they wanted an irrigation channel leading to the farmland. Sarah didn’t bother with tools. Her fingers dug into the earth as if it were soft clay and dug out a trench, from river to farm. She performed this task on her hands and knees and crawled backwards as created a manmade stream feeding straight to the fields.

Sarah helped rebuild the fence that ran along the perimeter of the farm. The fence was a simple design. Small logs formed an ‘X’ with another uncut horizontal log resting on top. Her large hands skillfully reconstructed the fence line, moving these heavy pieces of lumber as if they were drinking straws. Sarah had fun working the farm. It was like playing with a model railroad complete with miniature scenery and structures.

Osmund asked Sarah to help to fix the barn roof. He had her lift him and Soren up to the rooftop, where they found a hole forming in the roof because of rotting wood. Sarah deftly tore away at the damaged section, her immense strength peeling away at the structure as if it were paper, yanking apart the decaying wood, efficiently clearing the way for new wood it its place. She gripped a stack of wooden planks that were kept in the barn and stood up on her knees. She placed each plank on the beams to let Osmund and Soren nail them down. Once complete, Sarah handed them buckets of homemade adhesive Osmund created and glued shingles to the new roof. Sarah helped every step of the way, lifting and aligning each piece of material.

The women of the household, led by Felicia, took Sarah to a nearby orchard where they grew several trees that were like apple trees from Sarah’s homeworld. Sarah grabbed the base of each tree and gave them a violent shake. The fruits fell off by the hundreds. Gwen, Felicia, and their youngest daughter aided in picking up the fruits into baskets as Sarah moved onto the other trees. When finished, Sarah gathered the family and the baskets of fruit and headed back to the farm. But Gwen declined and made it clear she’d rather walk. Sarah tried to let it go, but took Gwen’s gesture as rather rude. The way she shoved Sarah’s finger away from her and looked away, unwilling to make eye contact with Sarah.

“I can’t believe how much she’s done,” Soren said to his father. “It’s only been two hours!”

“Months of work done before the afternoon,” Osmund said with glee. “This is great dad… but how are we going to feed her? I’m sure she’s getting hungry.”

“Before she can rely on our harvest, she needs to live off the land. I was also thinking about raising livestock solely for her.”

“That’s a lot of work. And a lot of animals.”

“We’ll make it work. For now, she’ll need to hunt in the woods for wild animals. I’m also going to construct a large fishing net for her. Sarah can use it in the ocean and fish by the thousands.”

The family gathered for an afternoon meal around the picnic table. Their food stocks were running low, but Sarah's fruit picking helped ease their shortage. As they ate, the family discussed how they would feed Sarah that night. At that moment, they fed Sarah a paltry serving of vegetables and fruits, its taste offset by Osmund’s flavor enhancing dressing. It was only a few bites for Sarah, and nowhere near enough to satiate her. But Sarah understood the family was doing everything they could for her.

“Soren, you will take Sarah hunting, since you’re the most experienced,” Osmund said.

Soren shot Felicia a smug look. Felicia seethed.

“Hunt as many deer and boar as you can,” Osmund said. “Bring some alive, if possible. I want to raise livestock as soon as possible.”

Ever so patiently, Sarah sat seated by the family, capturing only a couple of words they said. Soren got up from the table and waved for Sarah to lift him up. She did so, and he sat in the middle of her palm.

“Ever been hunting, Sarah?” he asked.

Sarah shook her head.

“First time for everything. Come on, let’s go get you some food.”

.

~~Jen & Kara~~

Jennifer slipped on her boots and slung her satchel over her shoulders. The inhabitants of the village came out and watched her get ready in silence. They were prepared to obey whatever command she may have, not wanting to disappoint her in the slightest, after witnessing her eat Eldrin and his girlfriend.

They wondered where Kara was. They hadn’t seen her since the previous night.

Once Jennifer was ready to leave, she rotated on her heels to face the Lilliputians at her feet. She said, “doe vidzenia,” which meant goodbye in the Lilliputian language.

The men and women looked at each other, not expecting the giantess to speak their native tongue. The pronunciation was bad, but they understood what she said. They said goodbye back to Jennifer, who waved back with her fingers before turning around and heading out of the village.

After sometime of walking, Jennifer asked, “comfortable down there?”

“Mumph.”

Jennifer reached between her cleavage and pulled out Kara out, so that her head popped out from between her boobs. “Didn’t hear ya.”

“I said I was okay,” Kara said. “Jen, do you think you can hold me in your hands instead?”

“Nah, I prefer you travelling this way. I’m getting a cramp from holding your tiny ass.” Jennifer twisted and stretched her wrists as she spoke. “Am I heading the right way?”

Kara pointed towards a distant mountain range. “Once you reach the mountain, go left and just keep walking straight.”

“Gotcha. Get comfy down there.”

“Okay.”

Just like her previous treks, Jennifer's journey through the alien environment began mundane and uneventfully. But this time, it felt different. Kara’s presence between her tits, after the girl announced her feelings towards her, felt wonderful—like Jennifer’s survival in this world would no longer be faced alone.

Kara felt each gargantuan step from her perch between Jennifer’s boob flesh, the ground and Jennifer’s body trembling after each footfall. Aside from the footfalls, Jennifer’s rhythmic heartbeat and warmth from her chest provided her a comfort that almost lulled her back to sleep.

They walked for what felt like miles to Kara. As the scenery transitioned around her, Jennifer felt an unsettling sense of familiarity wash over her. Each step brought a growing realization—an unwelcomed memory clawing its way to the forefront of her mind. The terrain seemed eerily familiar, but she didn’t know why. She knew she’s been in this area and that something horrible had happened.

A heavy sense of dread settled in her chest, the weight of recognition becoming undeniable. Jennifer’s steps slowed. Then she stopped. She had been here before alright—she was near the place where Sarah’s life ended. The air felt thicker, like a fog that was soaked with the awful last moments of her friend’s life.

“Kara, Kara,” Jennifer said as she scrambled to pull out the tiny woman from her cleavage. “I know where I’m at.”

“Really? How?”

“This is where Sarah died.”

“Oh, Jen, I’m so sorry. How are you feeling?”

“Fuck…” Jennifer said. She placed her free hand on her forehead and closed her eyes. “She’s—her body is still out there because I just left her after she died.” Jennifer took a breath and tried to control her irregular breathing. “After she died, I… I lost control of myself. I went to your town and fucked it up because they murdered her. I never thought of coming back here.”

“If she died, why would you come back?”

“Do you guys bury your dead?” Jennifer asked.

“We do.”

“Well, I gotta bury Sarah. I can’t just leave her out in the open.”

“I see. Well, that means you need to do the same for Anton.”

Jennifer teared. “I can’t,” she said, her words coming out as a whisper.

“It will be the closure you need, Jen.”

“I don’t even know if I could see Sarah, let alone Anton, dead. I can’t see them like that.”

“You can, Jen. You’re the strongest person I know, and you’re the only person in this world that can pay the respects Sarah and Anton deserved.”

Jennifer nodded.

“I’ll be with you, Jen. I’ll help you every step of the way. That’s what friends do, right?”

Jennifer let a chortle escape her, a bittersweet blend of her crying and laughing. “That’s right, you little shit,” she said with a grin.

Jennifer wiped her tears and weighed what Kara said. She had to bury Anton, Sarah, and the rest properly and respectfully. They deserved a proper sendoff, oppose to open air burial, alone, and forgotten. Jennifer sniffed and took a slow breath to calm herself.

For the rest of the walk, Jennifer carried Kara in her palm. She told Kara what she recognized. The broken trees and now the dried trail of blood. For as much as Jennifer tried to control her emotions, her breathing became short and heart bounced in her chest. Images of that horrible night flickered past her eyes. A montage of sorrow, pain, death, retribution, and hatred.

Hatred for the little people…

…they’re all responsible…

…like the one in her hand.

It wouldn’t be that hard, she thought. Just a squeeze of her fist and Kara would be gone. Jennifer looked down and smirked. There was no need to string her along anymore. Just kill her. They all deserved what they got. No one in this world deserved to live—or live without fear while Jennifer was around. She would make them all pay. Kill her. She needed to get rid of Kara. Then go back to that village and eat a hearty breakfast of Lilliputians. Where was that big town? You should go back there. Kill them. Kill them all. Remember Anton? How they butchered him in cold blood? For every friend they killed, kill a thousand Lilliputians. Kill. Kill the little one in your hand. Go on. Throw her. Stomp on her. Eat her. KILL HER!

“Be strong, Jen. I believe in you,” Kara said with a lilt, having turned to look at Jennifer over her shoulder.

Jennifer’s dark thoughts faded, replaced with the feeling of instant remorse. The giantess broke down. How can you fucking think like that? Jennifer dropped to her knees, her hands trembling as she set Kara on the ground gently. She backed away from the confused woman as she put both hands on her head.

“I can’t,” Jennifer said. “Kara, help.”

“Jen, what’s wrong?”

“I want revenge,” Jennifer said through her tears. “I want to make you all pay!”

Kara put her hands up in front of her, “but will that change the past if you get your revenge?”

She shook her head.

“Then there’s no point in thinking about revenge,” Kara said, with calm and confidence. “What matters now, Jen, is paying respect to Anton and your friends. There’s no room for revenge in your future.”

“I feel like such a fucking idiot.” Jennifer collapsed on her back and let out a hearty sob. “Why am I crying? I don’t fucking cry. That’s not me.” She felt Kara touch her bare shoulder.

“It’s okay to cry. It’s good for you.”

“Why are you like this?” Jennifer asked Kara.

“Like what?”

“I’ve been the biggest, stupidest motherfucker in the world. I’ve been running around like a fucking monster—eating people alive and loving it. Then, I keep threatening to kill you, throwing you in my shoe, making you clean my legs. Why are you fucking putting up with me?”

Kara took a moment to consider Jennifer’s question, reflecting on the journey they had embarked on together. It was true that Jennifer’s outbursts and violence would have driven many away, labeling her as a lost cause with no hope of redemption. But Kara saw something more in the giantess, a depth that others might have overlooked.

“I guess I have hope,” Kara said, her voice soft yet firm. “I have hope for my people, righting their wrongs. And I have hope for you. I think everyone is ready to see the good person you really are.”

Jennifer lay still on the ground, absorbing Kara’s words as she closed her eyes. A cool breeze caressed her skin, easing the heat of her recent adrenaline rush. The chorus of chirping birds and rustling leaves provided an atmosphere of serenity, gradually placating her.

As she lay there, Jennifer allowed herself to surrender to the tranquility of nature, letting go of the haunting voices plaguing her since witnessing Anton’s murder. Kara’s words were like her father’s when she was younger. They were logical, free of judgment, and opened a path for Jennifer to improve herself. The little munchkin believed in her. Shouldn’t she believe in herself?

As time passed, Jennifer wasn’t sure if she had fallen asleep or for how long. But when she finally felt ready to stir, she sensed the negligible weight of Kara resting on her chest, curled up like a sleeping cat.

In a whisper barely louder than the rustle of leaves, Jennifer murmured, “I wish I could hug you.”

Jennifer sat up, catching and cradling Kara in the shelter of her palm. The sudden movement jostled Kara from her peaceful sleep, leaving her momentarily disoriented. As she regained her bearings, Kara looked up at Jennifer, her eyes brimming with a hopeful anticipation.

Jennifer gazed down at the tiny figure nestled in her hand and thought about how her heart was bigger than her size. The brown dress on Kara was baggy and hid her features, but Jennifer could see her little legs and feet and resting on her palm.

“Are you ready?” Kara asked. “Take as much time as you need.”

“I’m ready to see Sarah. But I’ll need your help.”

Kara gave Jennifer a reassuring pat on her palm and nodded in agreement with an expression that told Jennifer to be strong.

Jennifer walked through the lightly wooded environment and followed the trail towards Sarah’s body. She remembered the bright red blood that day, now darkened into a maroon hue after mixing with the earth. The broken trees also provided an easy-to-follow breadcrumb trail to her body.

Upon reaching a clearing where the ground was heavily stained with blood and trees flattened an oval area, Jennifer froze. Jennifer’s head looked left and right rapidly. She peered over the trees and even got on her knees to look through the columns trees.

“What’s wrong, Jen?”

“Where the fuck is she?”

“Sarah?”

“Yeah, where the fuck is she?” Jennifer asked, panic causing her voice to rise. “She was right here! Where the fuck…? Did someone take her body? Is this some kind of sick game your people play? Did they take her?”

“Of course not!”

“Kara, I swear to god, if—”

“Jen, Jen, look! There’s no sign Sarah was dragged out of here. If she was, the ground should would have depression leading out of here. My people didn’t take her anywhere.”

“If she wasn’t dragged out of here… where the hell is she? Did she shrink?” Jennifer asked. She leaned closer to the bloody ground and looked for a shrunken Sarah. “Can you guys do that? Shrink people?”

“No.”

“Where the hell is Sarah? Sarah!” Jennifer yelled out Sarah’s name several times while spinning around on her heel.

“Jen…?”

“What?”

“Are you sure Sarah died?”

“You think I’m stupid? She took her last breath in my arms!”

“Okay, I believe you,” Kara said.

“What? You want to say something?”

“Maybe we should look around? Maybe she had the strength to move somewhere else and—”

“—and die?” Jennifer asked, almost sounding accusatory.

“I don’t want to give you false hope. But what if she didn’t?”

Jennifer pondered what Kara was saying. A renewed hope filled Jennifer’s being, as there was a slight possibility Sarah was still alive. But if she was—that meant Jennifer had abandoned her when there was still life in her. Jennifer placed her hand over her mouth as she realized the implications of her actions that night. Her friend was still alive—barely—and she ditched Sarah so she could go on a Lilliputian killing spree.

“Fuck,” Jennifer said behind her hand.

A worse outcome could be that Sarah was barely alive, got up and tried to seek help, only to collapse and die further away. That meant she was alone when she passed. Jennifer could’ve been there for Sarah in her last minute, but Jennifer wanted retribution so greatly, she abandoned her friend.

“Fucking shit.”

“What’s wrong, Jen?”

“I just thought of something else. What if she found a way home?”

“Home?”

“My world—what if Sarah found a way to get back to our home dimension and now I’m stuck here? Oh fuck. I’m fucking stuck here! Sarah went home and I’m fucking stuck here. She left me, because I left her!”

“Is Sarah the type of person to leave you?”

Jennifer thought for a moment. “No. No. She couldn’t have. She’s still here in this world. We have to find her!”

.

~~Sarah~~

They spent the afternoon attempting to track a herd of deer. Sarah’s size and the tremors created by her footsteps alerted the animals of her presence before they even saw them. Soren had his bow slung over his back and dropped to his knees as he examined some fresh droppings from the deer. He stood up and motioned Sarah to follow. This repeated several times, with no luck of spotting any game to hunt.

Later in the day, they rested by a stream. Sarah drank water, and Soren cleaned his face and arms with the cool water. Sarah sat on her bottom and pulled up her leggings. Her feet were getting sore from standing on them all day.

She was getting bored and hungry from following Soren through the woods for what seemed like hours. Sarah understood they were hunting for her benefit, but she found hunting miniature game to be so tedious. As she massaged her ankles, she looked over at Soren, who was wiping the dirt off his forearm and then dipping it into the river to rinse off.

Sarah chewed on her inner-cheek as she stared at him. He had the stereotypical, hard-working man’s body. Above-average arms, veiny forearms, broad chest and chiseled facial features. Sarah looked around, knowing they were alone in woods, yet she wanted to reassure herself no one was looking.

“That’s a good idea,” she told Soren.

She dipped her feet into the stream, which was so shallow, the tops of her toes stayed above water. She ran her fingers into the water and scooped it up onto her foot. Sarah cleaned the dirt and stains that accumulated over her feet during the chores around the farm and walking around the wilderness.

Soren was upstream, looked at Sarah’s giant feet and then up to her. He smiled and returned to the water, cleaning his other arm. Sarah lifted one brow, wondering why that didn’t work.

“Know what?” she asked. “It’s too hot for leggings. Don’t you think?” Sarah lifted her legs and peeled off her leggings, dropping the legwear near where Soren stood. “Ahh, much better.” She coated her finger in the water and then traced her thighs, leaving a narrow line of wetness on it.

Soren didn’t realize he hadn’t moved a muscle since Sarah exposing her legs. He had his mouth gaped open as took in the spectacular sight in front of him.

Sarah leaned back with one arm, and with her free hand, she softly touched her neck, the cool water mixing with her sweat. “I’m so hot right now. How do you people live at this temperature?” She dipped her hands in the water again and sprinkled it across her body, repeating several times.

Her panties were black and had a pattern on them that Soren didn’t know existed in women’s underwear. It complimented her skin tone wonderfully. He felt his excitement grow between his legs as he stared at the giantess and turned his back to Sarah so she wouldn’t see his tent. He took some concentrated breaths and tried to distract his mind from something else.

Soren felt a few drops of water land on his head. He looked up and saw the Sarah’s toes over him. She had repositioned herself so that the heel of her foot was on the ground behind him, and the top portion of her foot was above him, like an overhanging roof over a patio. Turning around, he was confronted with the sole of Sarah’s foot. Every wrinkle magnified in details that only someone tiny like him could see.

Sarah stretched her arms and flexed her arms as she let out a yawn, making it appear as if her foot placement was a lucky accident. When she opened her eyes and made eye contact with Soren and said, “oops, didn’t see you there. Casi te aplastó.” She rested her legs. Now her ankles budded up next to Soren, and her calves created a dam on the stream, redirecting the water around her shapely legs.

Soren absentmindedly placed a hand on her ankle, trying to balance his weakened legs. Sarah smiled and gave him a nod of encouragement. “Sarah,” he said.

“You know, you owe me, right?” she asked with a grin that was utterly cute. Her hand went between her legs and started rubbing her clit through her panties. “How are you going to pay me back?”

Though Soren didn’t know what she was saying, the flirtatious tone and her rubbing herself gave him—a slight hint. Soren swallowed his nervousness and took off his top and dropped it on the ground, along with his bow and quiver.

Sarah licked her lips and admired his toned body. “Take it all off.” Soren took a step towards Sarah, and she stopped him with a finger. “I said, take it all off.” She pointed at his pants.

Soren got the hint and stripped himself. Satisfied, she beckoned Soren to come closer with her index finger. Sarah fought the urge to just yank him off his feet and shove him into her sex. Instead, she sat patiently as she continued rubbing herself. As he walked between Sarah’s inner-thigh, Soren let his hand trace her massive legs. The touch, though miniscule and hardly noticeable, elevated Sarah’s excitement to new heights.

Sarah quickly pulled her panties to the side, revealing her soaking-wet pussy. She moaned as a torrent of her love juice squirted out, coming out like a fountain and arching in the air before puddling on the earth. “Dios mio.” Soren didn’t realize his innocent touch was enough to send Sarah over the edge. Sarah lifted her legs and scrambled to take off her panties, struggling to get the waist over her large ass. “Need you, now!”

She grabbed Soren and dropped him into her pubic zone, right before her love lips. She spread her labia with her fingers from both hands and revealed her clitoral hood. “Go,” she begged Soren.

The man was inexperienced and didn’t know what in the world he was looking at. The bulbous thing jutted out from beneath folds of skin, was drenched and looked swollen. Sarah’s index fingers were on either side and aided the thing to come out. Sarah was saying something that was mixed with urgency and a plead. Soren walked over and got down on all fours. He reached out and touched the thing, cupping it in his hands. Sarah squealed and another flood of her feminine juices blasted out of her.

Sarah bucked her hips as she felt Soren’s every finger in great detail grasp her clit. Her body was sweating profusely and her heart rate was through the roof. Soren lost his balance as Sarah gyrated her hips. He reached out to grab hold of anything within arm’s length. He held onto Sarah’s pubic hair as she continued bucking and squirting. Sarah, feeling her toy might go flying any second, pressed Soren’s back into her.

Sarah slowed down and repositioned Soren so his legs straddled over her fat pubic mons. She pressed his cute little butt with her digit and felt his hard penis rub up against her clit. She squealed and moaned again—almost sounding like she was being tortured. The realization that a grown man was using his entire member to pleasure her clit was a high unknown to Sarah. She moaned and lost count of how many times she had orgasmed. She wondered briefly if Soren came, but brushed that thought to the side. This wasn’t his moment. It was hers.

She lifted Soren’s limp body to her face and asked, “think you can survive in me?”

Soren lifted his head and gave Sarah a toothy smile with a wave.

“I think you got this,” she said. Sarah spread her legs wide and shoved Soren headfirst into her. With her other hand, she rubbed her clit. “Fuck!” she moaned. After several moments of thrusting, she pulled out Soren and made sure he was still breathing. He was dazed but gleeful. She went back to fucking him, eventually squirting over his body as she reached another orgasm.

She let go of Soren and dug her fingers into the ground as she felt him swim inside her. She scrunched up her toes and writhed on the ground as Sarah experienced the best sex of her life. The little guy lasted a lot longer than a full-sized partner. But did he? Sarah for sure fucked him for an above-average amount of time. Whether Soren had come already or was saving himself for the finale didn’t matter. He was a living dildo Sarah would use until she was through with him.

Sarah relaxed her muscles and melted into the ground as all her energy was finally spent. She didn’t bother helping Soren, but giggled as she felt his little hands and legs dig himself out of her. She felt him climb on top of her, walk past her bush, and then collapse below her belly button. Sarah gave him a pet with her finger.

In her post-coital bliss, Sarah pondered about what she just did. Years of pent-up sexual frustration and she lets loose on the first man that shows a modicum of interest. Who cares if he was only three-inches tall and a human from another dimension? The little guy was enamored with her and brought her more pleasure than any man or woman she’s ever been with.

Then she thought about Felicia. How would she feel, knowing Sarah hooked up with her brother? Would she mind? Sarah wanted to test the waters with Felicia. Maybe they could find an excuse to be alone with her and show the little redhead a good time. Would she go for it?

Sarah shook her head with a wide grin painted on her face. From painfully single to having two suitors after her affection. They were from different dimensions and had a vast size difference between them. Not to mention how different their cultures must be.

Sarah wondered if she had to apply her societal norms unto Soren and Felicia, and pursue a monogamous relationship with only one of them? Of course not, that would be cultural relativism. Right? Sarah daydreamed about Felicia. She wanted to fuck that little pale redhead in her latina pussy. A moan escaped Sarah as she vividly pictured it. Would Felicia be down with it? Or would it take some playful pressure on her part to make Felicia play?

Soren was on his back. His member flopped to the side, having spent what little sperm he had left in Sarah’s love tunnel. Even now, as her finger went up and down his thigh, he felt himself getting hard. He was so sore it hurt getting erect. His manhood wanted rest, but the touch of the giantess betrayed his emotions. His lust for her was ceaseless. As he laid on her stomach, Soren wished the moment would never end. The heat from her body, her scent, the playful stroking from her finger—if this wasn’t heaven, he didn’t want to know what was.

.

~~Jen & Kara~~

Kara called out to Jennifer when she found craterous footprints that led out of the clearing where Sarah (supposedly) died. Jennifer walked over to Kara and bent down at the knees.

“Were you wearing boots when you discovered Sarah?” Kara asked.

“Yes.”

“Look, these are barefoot prints leading away. These aren’t yours, are they?” Kara asked as she jumped into the print.

Jennifer took off her right boot and sock and set her barefoot along the print. There was a weird sense of relief for Kara as she noted Sarah wasn’t bigger than Jennifer. Jennifer was still the largest giantess in the land, since her foot eclipsed the print on the ground.

“Definitely not mine,” Jennifer said. “This is Sarah. That means she walked out of here and wasn’t dragged out.”

“So, she’s alive?” Kara asked.

“That’s what it looks like.” Jennifer was about to slip back on her socks and boots, but saw Kara transfixed on her foot, which caused her to pause. “You okay, Kara?”

“Oh...” she said, a little embarrassed for being caught. “Is Sarah small? What I mean is, is she small for your people?”

“Sarah, no. She’s really average.”

“Oh. Then that means you are—”

“Tall? Yeah, I’m pretty tall for a woman.” Jennifer slipped on her sock and then her boot. Kara brought her arms against her chest and just stared blankly. Jennifer noticed. “You guys are really obsessed with height, huh?”

“I don’t know if obsessed is the right word.”

“Then what is? Does it matter that I’m taller than Sarah? What would that mean in your world?”

“In my kingdom, taller people don’t don’t associate themselves with shorter people. I don’t think you or Sarah would be friends if you grew up here.”

“That’s fucking stupid. Why are you guys like this?”

“Our Queen is tall. Really tall. She’s probably twice my height. During her reign, we learned the gods blessed all tall people to rule the lands and dictate our social interactions. Because I’m short, people see me as unblessed. Forgotten by the gods.”

“Are you serious? Do people avoid you or something? They think you have a disease?”

“Not in that way. People still talk to me and don’t treat me like I’m sick or have the plague.” Kara looked down at her hands and played with her nails. She twisted the ball of her feet into the ground as she recalled painful memories. “Like I told you before, nobody wants to be my friend or take what I say seriously. I used to work for the Queen,” Kara said, locking eyes with Jennifer. “But when the Queen saw how short I was, she yelled at my master. She yelled at the entire court. She screamed so much that day. I’ve never seen her so angry. I thought she would have me executed, but after she calmed down, she had me and many people re-assigned.”

“What kind of work were you doing?” Jennifer asked, as she finished tying up her boots.

“I was training to be a scholar. I learned many languages, including this one you call English, and studied history.”

“Were you any good?”

“The best,” Kara said with a smile. “I impressed everyone. Even if they didn’t believe someone small like me could possess a large brain.”

Jennifer gently scooped up Kara and rose to her feet. She started following the faint trails left by an evidently alive Sarah. “So, you were fine at your job, but got kicked out because of your height?”

“That’s right.”

“And you say this Queen Bitch is tall?”

“Oh, don’t say that, Jen. It’s very disrespectful.”

Jennifer laughed. “How can you defend that bitch after firing you for such an asinine reason?”

“We can’t talk ill of the Queen, no matter our feelings. They are descendents of the gods.”

“No, they’re fucking not. They just fell out of a royal vagina, and they’ve tricked everyone into thinking they’re special. Newsflash: they’re not.”

“But she is! Jen, you should see her. She’s so pretty and tall. The gods certainly have anointed her.”

“Kara, look at me.” Jennifer stopped walking and held Kara out so she could take in her image. “You think I’m pretty?”

“Yes.”

“Prettier than the Queen?”

“Uhm…”

“It’s okay. Say it.”

“Yes.”

“And am I taller than the Queen?”

“Yes.”

“Just by a little, huh?” Jennifer asked with a grin. She continued walking down the path. Broken trees that were flattened by Sarah’s bare feet littered the forest. Jennifer thought it was odd, because the sparseness of the trees meant Sarah could’ve easily avoided them, but apparently didn’t. The sun was dropping in the distant. Shadows became long, and the sun took on a richer orange color. Patches of white clouds seemed to rush into the scenery, being blown by high-altitude winds.

“By your logic,” Jennifer said, “that means your gods, or whatevers, sent me here. Do you agree with that?”

“No. They couldn’t have.” Kara shook her head, but the gears were turning in her head.

“I’m taller and hotter than your Queen Bee. That means I should be queen.”

“But you’re not from this world!”

“Because your god or gods sent me here.” A thought jumped into Jennifer’s head that stirred excitement. “Hey, remember our deal? You decide who I get to eat or not. Please, please tell me to eat your queen!”

“Jennifer, don’t even joke about that,” Kara said, appalled that someone would think such dark thoughts about the royal family.

“You’re so brainwashed, Kara. My people,” Jennifer said while placing a hand on her chest, “started a new nation because we thought the King of the old world should go fuck himself with a hot poker. We run our country the way we want it to run. For the people, by the people. I think that’s how it goes.”

“Jen, just talking like this about the Queen could—”

“What? Get me killed? I don’t give a fuck. I’m serious, you know? Your Queen might think I’m afraid or some shit. She should be afraid of me.”

Kara shivered. “I would rather we all avoid confrontation.”

“Then tell her to back the fuck off. Tall Queen Bitch. She’s going around telling small people like you that you don’t matter. That you’re inadequate. And that you don’t deserve a shot in life because of some insane superstition. I wish I could meet her. Messing with my Kara and yelling at her. Everyone should know by now, only I’m allowed to yell at you. You’re mine, Kara. Understand? You’re under my care and protection. Nobody is allowed to mess with you or even look at you at funny—except me. Y’know why? Because your gods sent the biggest, baddest bitch to be your guardian angel. Fuck with Kara, fuck with me.”

Kara turned and looked up at Jennifer. The passion and fire from Jennifer’s speech warmed her soul. It sounded like Jennifer was getting caught in the moment, but her words felt like an invisible force that enveloped and blessed Kara. Her facial muscles first created a smirk. Then a goofy smile. A guardian angel? A giantess protector? No, she was a friend. Someone that truly cared for her. Emotions filled Kara—emotions she’s never felt before. Her eyes teared, and she cried while smiling.

.

~~Sarah~~

Sarah stood up on her tippy toes and pulled the waist of her leggings up. She fixed the creases on her leg and pulled the bottom of the leggings above her calves. She gathered Soren’s belongings and stuffed them into her pocket. Almost ready to set forth, she ran her fingers through her hair and pulled it back. What she wouldn’t give for a shower.

She walked through the forest, and silently stalked for any wild game in the area. It was probably futile. Considering how loud her sex was earlier, it certainly scared away all the animals for miles around. Nonetheless, she kept the sounds of her movement to a minimum and listened for any animals.

Her size didn’t allow for stealth, but gave her a boost to her speed. If she couldn’t sneak up on deer, she figured she might need to take them by surprise. She walked through the wilderness quicker, disregarding her thunderous steps.

A rustle in her left ear caught her attention. She turned her head, and then her body, towards the sounds. Her bare feet crushed and flattened the underbrush in the woods as if they were dead leaves on a sidewalk. In the corner of her eyes, between the columns of trees, she saw a herd of deer. She had the element of surprise and moved in for the pounce.

“¡Dios mio!” Sarah’s knees buckled as she fell to the ground on all fours. The herd, alerted to the giantess’s presence, fled in a speedy retreat through the woods. “Yes, baby. Just like that.” She rubbed her crotch, pushing Soren hard into her sex. She had placed him in her underwear, both for its practicality—so that she could move through the wilderness unencumbered from holding him—and because it was fun.

The little guy picked the wrong moment to thrust his little body into her gigantic sex. Sarah didn’t mind, per se. She rubbed and then pushed him into her, inserting his body into her hole.

She got back on her feet and was unsurprised the deer were gone. She fixed her hair, specifically her bangs, and tried to recompose herself. Sarah felt Soren trying to wriggle out of her, and she clenched down on him. She closed her eyes and focussed on her womanhood, pulling him back into her slowly, solely through the strength of her vaginal muscles. She scrunched up her toes and created two tight fists. The great power she felt. Without laying a finger on Soren, she was able to manipulate and put the Lilliputian in his place, deep in her. She let out her breath, which was half-sigh and half-moan.

With Soren safely inside, she relaxed herself and giggled. She felt herself shiver, starting from her chest and then radiating outwards. “I hope you’re having fun,” she said. “Lord knows I am.”

.

~~Jen & Kara~~

Off in the far distance, if Jennifer were to walk straight, she’d run into a strange grouping of buildings. It didn’t look like a village or settlement. Maybe a home to one or two families. She was going to continue forward when she heard a wail from a woman that almost sounded like pain.

“Sarah?” she asked, a shot of adrenaline rushing through her. “I—I think that was her, and she might be in trouble,” she said to Kara.

Jennifer raced towards the source of the sound. Her pulse surged like a sprinter at the Olympics. She held Kara firmly, yet as gracefully, like a waiter caring a stack of fine dishes. Jennifer weaved through the forest as quick as her legs allowed. She looked over the canopy of the trees and didn’t see Sarah anywhere, but that didn’t deter her.

“Sarah?” Jennifer asked with what little breath was in her lungs. “Sarah!”

That’s when she saw her.

Sarah stood up, her head poking from the sea of trees. She looked around and her green eyes locked with Jennifer’s.

“Jennifer?”

“Sarah!”

“Jennifer!”

They ran into each other’s arms and embraced. Jennifer taking care not to harm Kara; and Sarah careful not to crush Soren inside her.

“I thought you were dead,” Jennifer said, pulling back from Sarah enough to speak, but still in her arms.

“I was!”

They hugged each other tightly, Sarah pushing her face tightly into Jennifer’s upper chest, right below the shoulder. Jennifer rested her cheek on top of Sarah’s head, squeezing her tightly in her arm. It was beyond words how much joy Jennifer and Sarah felt to hug someone their size finally.

As they held onto one another, Sarah let out a sensual moan.

Jennifer pulled back slightly and asked, “you okay, sweetie?”

Soren was fiddling inside her, causing a wave of pleasure to wash over Sarah. “Yup!” she said. “I’m just so happy to see you!”

“Me, too!” They hugged again.

“Ohhh, god, I miss you, ahh, sooo much!” Sarah said, her voice wavering and going up a couple of octaves as Soren started playing with her clit.

“Umm, yea. Oh my god, Sarah, I can’t believe you’re alive! Hey, I want you to meet someone.”

“Huh?”

Jennifer pulled away from Sarah and lifted her palm between them. An exceptionally miniature woman looked up nervously at the new giantess. She waved, her hands trembling at the sight of the new giant.

“Ay que bonita. She’s precious. Does she have a name?” Sarah asked Jennifer.

“My name is Kara.”

“Hijo de la chingada—she speaks English?” Sarah yelled in astonishment.

“I do.”

“Oh my god, sweetheart. I’m sorry. I should be talking to you! This is incredible. I never thought I would be able to talk to a little person. This is so—” Sarah teared up.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” Jennifer asked.

“It’s just… It’s been so hard, Jennifer.” Sarah said. “Not being able to talk to anyone while trying to survive out here. It’s been so hard.”

“But you did it, Sarah! It’s been like a week, and look at you!”

“I couldn’t have done it without help.”

“Hmm?”

“A little family rescued me.”

“What?” Jennifer asked.

“It’s true. A little family gave me medicine, food, a place to sleep.”

“Wait, what? Little like Kara?” Jennifer lifted her palm up.

“Yes. I don’t know why, but they did!” A realization struck Sarah. She looked down at the little woman seated in Jennifer’s palm. “Kara, would you be able to translate for me? This whole time, I haven’t been able to talk to them. But with you translating, I can finally thank them and… and talk to them!”

“Yes, I can do that,” she said, while pushing back from the new giantess. She wouldn’t mind if Jennifer closed her fingers in a bit to shield her from this new, colossal woman.

Sarah, sensing the little woman’s unease, reminded her of her first days in this dimension. The miniature people were deftly frightened of her because of her immense size over them. She stepped back from Jennifer’s palm, giving her space, and looked back up at Jennifer.

“So,” Jennifer said to Sarah, “you had tiny people ‘help’ you? I’ve experienced quite the opposite reaction from them. Y’know, like trying to kill me.”

“They’re not all like that, Jennifer.” Sarah said. “They can be sweet. I got lucky when they found me. I should take you to them. They have a cute little farm.” Sarah closed her eyes as Soren’s movement threatened to make her moan again.

“What’s wrong? Are you hurt?”

“No.” Sarah said contritely. “No. I’m good. I just need to pee. Just need to pee pretty bad. Be right back.” Sara walked awkwardly, like she was holding something between her legs.

Jennifer had a brow raised and wondered what Sarah was really up to. She was a terrible liar, after all.