- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Added 12-Nov

Caveat: Watersports in this chapter. It's obvious when it happens. Skip ahead if that's not your thang.


~Sarah at the Farm~

“Wait, wait. Soren, will you stop for a second?” Felicia asked as she followed her brother into the barn. He was pulling both oxen by a lead towards a table full of iron tools and knives. Felicia ran around the animals to catch up with her brother. “You can’t possibly be considering butchering Buster and Milo.”

“Uh, yea I am. We gotta feed Sarah; she’s starving,” he said, while undoing the oxbow.

“Yea, I know she’s starving, but can’t we feed her something else? If you ask me, we’re moving too quickly with this decision, and we should sit down as a family to discuss it. No?”

“What’s there to talk about? The only food we got that could feed a giant like her are these oxen. Now, if you’re not helping, tell dad I’m ready to butcher the animals.”

With a huff of exasperation, Felicia exited the barn briskly, quickly joining her family, who had gathered before Sarah. The giantess sat towering yet gentle on the ground, her legs folded neatly in front of her. Sarah’s presence felt imposing, but protective, causing the farm to have a different feel with her looming high above. Like a personal giant sentinel with the strength of hundreds of soldiers guarding the family, yet so gentle she wouldn’t harm a fly.

Their eyes met, and Sarah’s gentle demeanor momentarily sidetracked Felicia. Sarah’s slight smirk and the subtle blush beneath her olive skin made Felicia forget her planned conversation with her dad. She felt goosebumps form on her skin as Sarah’s captivating stare focused on her. She walked toward her dad, trying to ignore the giantess, but glanced back, finding Sarah still watching her with that intense gaze that seemed to see right through her, holding a mix of curiosity and a hint of something softer, almost protective. Her heart raced, but she steadied herself with deep breaths.

“Dad,” Felicia said, “Soren wanted to say...” Her voice trailed off.

“What’s wrong, honey?” Osmund asked.

“Do you really have to kill Buster and Milo?” She asked, her voice was heavy with emotion.

Osmund smiled, his warmth comforting. “We’re not ‘killing’ the oxen; we’re sacrificing them for Sarah. Look at her,” he pointed. “She’s starved and still recovering. She needs meat to regain her strength. This isn’t about killing Buster and Milo; it’s about them sacrificing for our family’s survival. We need Sarah strong, more than you might realize.”

“Dad…?”

Osmund smiled, gently laying his weathered, calloused hands on her delicate shoulders. “It may sound and feel terrible about what we are planning. But don’t you think if Buster and Milo knew their lives held great importance to the kingdom, that they gladly sacrifice themselves?”

Felicia swallowed. “I guess?” What importance did Sarah have to the kingdom?

“We are doing the right thing. Remember that.” Osmund said, patting her right shoulder a few times before excusing himself for the barn.

Felicia exhaled and watched her father leave. He had changed lately, becoming obsessive and fixated on an unclear future. Thankfully, her mother remained stable through it all.

Felicia joined her mother, who watched her kids play with Sarah. As before, Sarah’s large hands served as playgrounds. Her splayed fingers became ladders for climbing, and she swung them around carefully while they huddled in her palm.

“Mom, have you noticed dad acting weird lately?”

“Yes,” Gwen replied. “But not more than usual. Why? Are you concerned?” She kept her gaze on her children playing with Sarah, who had earlier been toppling trees as if they were mere blades of grass, but now played with her kids with gentleness unseen by an enormous giant.

“He just seems obsessed with Sarah. Not as much as Soren, but…”

“Everyone is obsessed with Sarah. Look.” She let out a nervous laugh. “My kids can’t stop playing with a real-life giant, as if she were a fun auntie or something. A giant. My kids, playing with a monstrous giant that could wipe out a town underfoot. Hah. What kind of mother am I to let my kids play in the hands of a blood-thirsty giant?”

“Mom, Sarah is not like that. You know that.”

“I know, I know. It’s just—”

“I can’t see Sarah as a monster, and she’s definitely not blood-thirsty. I bet if she could see ants, she’d avoid stepping on them.”

“Just call it being a mom, I guess. It’s difficult not to worry about having a giantess mingling with my family is all.”

“I get it, mom. But dad sounds so confident about her.” Felicia said, looking up at Sarah, catching the enormous woman steal a glance at her a few times while playing with her tiny siblings. “Ugh, I think dad’s right about this…”

“He always is…” Gwen said, trailing off. She then rushed over to her son and daughters and started shouting at them, “okay, that’s enough. Come inside to the house to cleanup. Leave Miss Sarah alone. She needs to rest.”

They naturally groaned at their mother and tried to squeeze more playtime on the giant’s palm before disembarking and running home. Gwen was at the rear, lecturing them not to talk back as they argued back and forth until disappearing indoors, leaving Sarah and Felicia alone outside.

-

Felicia was a simple farm girl of her time. Her hair was a light shade of red, almost light brown in appearance that cascaded in soft waves down her back, shimmering in the sunlight like autumn leaves in the wind. Her skin was a golden tan, from working the fields many hours per day, that complimented her hair’s tone. The freckles that dotted her face only added to the charm, making her appear both sweet and memorable.

Her expressive eyes were large and green, almost giving her a puppy-dog quality. While Felicia may not resemble a runway supermodel, there was an undeniable charm to her. Qualities often found in hard-working women of the countryside. Years of farm work had shaped Felicia’s legs and arms, making her as sturdy as her older brother. She looked nothing like a delicate lady from the capital, whose major daily challenge was lifting a teacup.

Her simple, light-tan tunic and swaying skirt reflected her practical lifestyle. Her boots, laced tightly like a corset, reached above her calves. Felicia’s looks were a balance between youthful innocence and the hard-working farm girl.

When news of giant invaders reached the farm, Felicia’s heart raced with an odd sense of excitement. The rumors spoke not of grotesque ogre-looking creatures, but of a statuesque, brown-skinned beauty who had rescued a boy from the treacherous grips of the Murkland swamps. It was amidst these wild stories of the giant that her father’s behavior shifted, cryptically insisting that they would be the ones to aid the giantess when necessary. The rationale was beyond her and eroded her confidence in her father. Yet, when they encountered the giantess, now known as Sarah, the need for their specific knowledge in alchemy somehow fulfilled her father’s strange prophecy.

Sarah did not strike fear in Felicia as she had imagined a giant would. Instead, Sarah unveiled a different facet Felicia had not known. As a young woman living in the outer fringes of the kingdom, Felicia hadn’t the chance to pursue romantic interests. Her sexuality was unexplored and unknown to her. As she met Sarah for the first time, there were no sparks or revelation, but when she kissed Sarah as a tease to her brother, something awoke deep down inside her. She liked that kiss a lot more than she would admit.

-

Sarah bit her lower lip and lowered her open palm toward the tiny redhead. She gave a hopeful nod, encouraging Felicia. Taking the cue, Felicia climbed onto the hand, using Sarah’s index finger as if it were a stair railings for support. Once seated, she felt a rush of wind as Sarah lifted her to eye level.

There was a moment where time seemed to standstill. Felicia felt the admiration exuding from Sarah’s intense stare. She wondered if she looked the same looking up at the giantess.

“Felicia,” Sarah said.

Felicia giggled upon hearing the accent. “Sarah,” Felicia said.

Sarah’s shy smile drew a mirrored grin from Felicia. Their names were the sum of their shared vocabulary, yet they found a connection gazing into each other endearingly—two souls from alternate dimensions, divided by size and speech but united in an undeniable affection for one another.

“You don’t really want to eat a yucky ox, do you?” Felicia asked, finally breaking the silence. “You’d prefer something green, right? Like aleberries, nuts, and vegetables, right?” Felicia looked up with big, hopeful eyes.

Sarah didn’t understand, but she provided a confused grin and nodded an agreement to something unknown.

“We have a winter storage of some grain and other plant foods. Maybe you can eat that instead? If you like it, we can convince dad not to kill both oxen. If they haven’t, already,” Felicia looked away, her concern directed at the barn. “But if you like eating a meatless diet, we can prevent more animals from being slaughtered. Because, let’s admit it, it’s gonna take a lot to feed you, and I can’t imagine the countless lives it would take to sustain you!”

Again, Sarah didn’t understand what the little redhead was saying, but the inflections in her tones made her nod with a half-convinced smile.

“That settles it,” Felicia said. “I’ll get you some food, Sarah. Understand? Foooood.” She then mimed eating a meal, pointing at her stomach and pretending to put something in her mouth. “Get it?”

Sarah tried repeating the word, but her tongue got twisted in the strange language.

“You’re hungry, right?” Felicia pointed at her own stomach and then at Sarah’s.

Sarah nodded, her expression turning serious as her stomach grumbled. She looked down at Felicia, eyes filled with worry, and nodded again.

“Okay, put me down, and I’ll get you something to eat.”

-

Felicia dashed off beyond the farm buildings, leaving Sarah to clutch her aching stomach. Five days without food had finally caught up with her. Amid the chaos of landing in a new world, losing friends, and evading miniature soldiers, she’d overlooked her growing hunger. Even her past experiments with intermittent fasting had never lasted over 16 hours. Now, at the end of five grueling days, she felt she would collapse if unable to eat soon. I could eat anything right now, she thought to herself, even a burger or a steak.

Soon Felicia returned, pushing a cart with a small wooden crate. Felicia guided Sarah to pick up and place the lidless box on the ground. The tiny redhead then darted off, reappearing moments later with a wheelbarrow of colorful plants, which she quickly unloaded into the crate.

“Is this food?” Sarah thought, reaching to touch the yellow and green veggies. Felicia swatted her finger away and chattered in her own language. Sarah licked her fingertip, as if nursing a wound.

“Quite fiery, aren’t we?” Sarah asked, smiling.

Felicia wheeled away for more food. Sarah watched her, admiring how her skirt billowed as she ran. “Eres tan linda. If only you were a little taller,” Sarah muttered to herself. “But then again…maybe being small can have its perks.”

Felicia returned, filling the crate with another load of food. Sarah wanted to help the girl, but Felicia seemed determined to serve her, so she sat still, watching the redhead work to deliver food to her. That green stuff she’s bringing looks so alien and rotten. I hope it tastes better than it looks, but I’m so hungry it might not even matter. She rubbed her belly under her blouse, feeling the leftover scars from when the Lilliputians attacked. Her stomach growls became more frequent and audible, causing Felicia to double-time with the wheelbarrow.

I’m so hungry. And dirty. And I gotta pee. Sarah looked at the farmhouse that was smaller than her and wondered if the family had indoor plumbing or used an outhouse. It made Sarah laugh on the inside, thinking the family had a toilet that could accommodate her. The amount of urine in her bladder could probably fill a well.

“Hey Felicia, I need to use the little girl’s room,” Sarah said.

Felicia looked confused, making Sarah sigh. How could she explain her need to use the restroom? Sarah stood up and mimed someone buckling at the knees, their legs crossed, and covering their crotch. “Get it?” Sarah asked. “I really have to go!”

Felicia’s expression changed as she seemed to understand Sarah. Felicia said something in her strange language, and with that, Sarah turned to head into the wilderness to find a suitable bathroom spot. But as she did, her toes struck the base of a fence she didn’t know was there, causing the white picket fence line to collapse in a domino effect. The once pristine fence now lay in a jumbled mess, its pickets scattered across the ground. “Oh shoot,” Sarah said as she lifted the fence and tried posting it back on the ground, only for the wooden structure to crumble between her giant fingertips.

Felicia laughed. Sarah turned back, embarrassed by the accidental destruction caused by her toes and fingers. “I’ll make it up to you guys, I promise,” Sarah said with a smile. She dropped the pieces of wood on the ground and rose back up. This time more careful where she placed her titanic feet.

As Sarah left for the nearby woods, Felicia looked on, the giant woman’s footstep never ceasing to amaze her. The raw power in each step causing reverberations throughout the earth and her body. Gigantic hips swaying back and forth like a pendulum. What Felicia wouldn’t give for the opportunity to play on those hips…

-

In a valley surrounded by pine trees with fields of lavender growing within, a hidden realm of beauty and charm existed. The Microlings, one-inch-tall beings, called this place home, living unseen by humans for decades.

Humans often overlooked the Microlings, who wanted no interaction with the larger creatures that occupied the land. Microlings mirrored human society—from language to social structure. However, differences existed in areas like religion, culture, and diet.

Before Queen Lysandra’s reign, humans left the Microlings undisturbed. People posted signs and erected barriers to prevent accidents when they discovered a Microling settlement. Some monarchies even established rules to protect the Microlings. However, these measures were often more symbolic than functional; most humans simply didn’t think or care about the Microlings and their enigmatic lives.

When Queen Lysandra took the throne, things changed. Now, Microlings view humans as malevolent giants who relish destroying their homes and kidnapping their people to work unnecessary and downright cruel jobs.

The humans never found the city of Bloomhaven, as it was on the kingdom’s outskirts, and a significant hike into the woods, nestled in a flowery field filled with bees feeding on the abundant nectar-rich flowers. The Microlings of Bloomhaven enjoyed a peaceful existence, going unnoticed by the world. They enjoyed a population growth in the tens of thousands, where the threat of a human invasion was near zero.

Bloomhaven rested on the fringes of a babbling stream, under the protective shade of the towering flowers and pine trees. They made their homes and structures out of a variety of materials: stones, pebbles, mud, plant fiber, and their own concoction of a material similar to cement. With some ingenuity, they made some buildings as high as ten stories tall like a miniature skyline. These buildings were engineering marvels, put together with finesse and adorned with slivers of tree bark or shavings of iron for aesthetic charm.

Microlings dressed in simple and sometimes in elegant attire. They found ways of taking plant fibre and manipulating in ways similar to cotton, tailoring tunics, skirts, trousers, and even hats out of the material. The flowers provided the pigments for their clothing. They created buckles and pins from metal shards they gathered. For footwear, sandals were most common, while some better-off Microlings crafted shoes and boots.

Food came in many forms. The men and women ventured out to fish from the nearby stream, capturing minnows and small fish. They foraged for plants and berries, but what excited them most was the hunt. Squads of brave Microlings, armed with their tiny spears, coordinated complex maneuvers to bring down squirrels. While perilous, the reward was a feast that could sustain many families for days.

The stream that runs beside their city serves multiple purposes; it’s not only their source of food but also their playground and their provider of fresh water. A series of tiny canals run through the city, made of carved-out stone, allowing each dwelling access to the stream.

Because Bloomhaven was located under the shade of a flowery field and surrounded by tall pines, the sun’s rays rarely made it to the ground floor of the city. The Microlings in the city had pale, white skin. Their hair colors were diverse, as they ranged from black to blonde, from brunette to red.

It was a day like no other. The warm breeze from the coast caused the stalks of flowers to sway lazily in the wind. The Microlings carried on with their day of survival, like every day. Trading goods, hunting, and running mundane chores. Others gathered in temples throughout Bloomhaven and prayed to their matriarchal goddess. Others in construction built more homes and structures that almost rivaled the heights of the lavender plants.

For thousands of Microlings, they didn’t know they only had mere minutes to live.

-

Sarah aimed to travel a sufficient distance to avoid any inconvenience for Osmund’s family because of her need to pee, but not so far as to risk getting lost. As she ascended a hilly slope, she inspected pine needle-bearing trees similar to the ones on Earth. To examine them up close, she bent at the hips, observing trees that reached her thighs. Her massive fingers brushed against the pine needles of multiple trees, which almost felt like soft bristles on a toothbrush. Neat!

Standing up, Sarah surveyed the treeline and discovered the perfect spot—a small clearing between the pine trees that created an avocado-shaped valley. It was a brilliant spot for privacy, not that it mattered, since the area seemed devoid of life. Sarah walked straight for the valley, shoving trees aside with her hips.

-

The Microlings sensed her arrival before they saw her. It started as a subtle rumble in the ground, followed by a thunderous boom and its fading echo. The pattern repeated, each thud breaking the silence. At first, the city’s noise masked the distant booms. But as more people noticed, activities ceased. Construction work halted, and street conversations died down.

When the thuds became more apparent that they were manmade and not a natural phenomenon, fear gripped them. They now faced the nightmare scenario they had all dreaded would come to pass: a human had found them and was preparing to attack.

The Microlings took immediate action. They sought refuge in their buildings and fortified basements, if available. The more courageous among them armed themselves with spears and crude bows, taking to the rooftops. Scouts ascended the tallest lavender plants to assess the threat, but once at the top, they saw nothing.

“What’s going on?” the scout said to his companion. He shielded his eyes as he surveyed the horizon. Another rumble shook the ground, followed a second later by another thud. “Quakes this strong…we should see the giant human by now.”

“Maybe it doesn’t know the city is here.” The other scout said. “It’s probably lost.”

“Then why are quakes getting stronger?”

The man looked at a group of pines where he believed the source originated. It was at least ten miles away, on the other side of the valley. A 430 foot giant, making those heavy quakes from that distant? Just made no sense. He looked between the swaying trees, trying his damnest to spot a silhouette or anything out of place.

Another boom caused great alarm among the denizens. They witnessed the shockwave rippling through the city like an ocean wave, causing dust and dirt to flow outwards, carried by an unseen force.

“Do you see it?”

“Shut up, I’m looking,” the scout said. His eyes darting around, trying to locate the source.

The next thudding boom threated to topple weaker structures. Pebbles and stones loosened from their foundations and groaned under additional stresses they weren’t constructed for. People inside their basements huddled close to each other, dust from rafters above snowing down on them.

Ba-Boom.

The thudding was becoming more defined as the source got closer and louder. The earth lurched after every thudding boom. It’s quakes originating somewhere deep underground. The scouts feverishly looked around and couldn’t spot a thing inside the forest.

“There.” One scout said, pointing and shouting to an area above the canopy of the forest. A flock of birds hurriedly took to the skies from their perch in the trees, and scattered in a disorganized fashion. Human giants were big and all, but what would spook so many birds nesting at treetops?

“Should we evacuate the city?”

“No. It’s best we hide, lest we get discovered. Everyone needs to stay put in the city.”

A team of twenty warriors headed towards the source of the quake. They had their weapons made from twigs and pebbles at the ready. Paved streets ended at the city’s edge, becoming dirt paths leading to the wilderness. The brave souls jogged, jumping over obstacles like flower pedals and pine needles, ready to confront whatever threatened Bloomhaven.

Ba-boom.

Two sensations occurred at the same time: one, the earth felt like it sunk downwards four feet in the perspective of the Microlings; and two, the earth bolted upwards as if launched by a spring. The tens of thousands in the city lost their balance and fell to the ground. Approximately five percent of all structures collapsed in the city during that last quake, and nearly all buildings suffered structural damage.

The scouts on the stem tips of the lavender plants looked on with hopeless wonder. This was no ordinary giant. First, they saw her head poking over the canopy of the trees. Given the haze that desaturated and muted her features, the Microling scouts deduced she was still far away from the city. Yet her thundering steps were causing untold damage and chaos in the streets.

Ba-boom.

She became bigger in a single step as she drew closer. Now her chest was visible and less haze meant more details came to focus. Her body cast a long shadow across the environment like a prodigious sundial. It almost appeared as if she were looking at the city, but given their size disparity, the scouts knew she was only looking in their general direction and she probably wasn’t aware of their existence.

She was bigger than any giant ever witnessed—even ogres weren’t as big as this woman; though ogres were hardly a threat to Microlings since they only attack humans and their settlements.

This woman was taller than the trees and massive as a mountain. There would be no self-defense against such a behemoth. And as they predicted their chances for survival, they wondered if they could even outrun her.

Ba-boom.

“Okay, this is ridiculous.”

She was even bigger than imagined. The Microlings, with their microscopic view on the world, had their perspectives dramatically skewed. They thought the woman was nearby, but her enormity, compared to their miniscule bodies, did not allow their brains to process the scene correctly.

The tops of the pine tree only reached mid-thigh to the giantess. She had her hands on her wide hips as she surveyed their once harmonious valley. In Sarah’s language, she said, “gosh, I hope nobody’s watching.” Even if the Microlings understood her language, the incredible booming of her voice was indecipherable, as it was loud enough to cause ears to bleed. Those closest to Sarah fell to their knees, holding their hands to ears, trying to block the oppressive sound waves.

“What do we do?”

“There’s nothing we can do.”

Sarah hooked her thumbs into her leggings and pulled them down, along with her underwear. Even her pants and underwear falling to the ground caused a citywide quake. The fresh air against her sensitive parts felt refreshing. Sarah, clad in only her tan blouse, took her first step into the valley. The remaining pine trees in front of her peeled apart sideways like the unfurling of stage curtains.

They saw her take a step before feeling it; the shockwave taking time to traverse the land and impact their city. The earth breaking down under Sarah’s tremendous weight, and her environment-breaking step.

Those who sought refuge in hardened basements, and haven’t seen the spectacularly large woman, could not fathom what was causing the apocalyptic quakes. They heard furniture toppling over and structures collapsing. As soon as the shockwave subsided, another struck. Louder and more cataclysmic than the last. The screams of citizens reverberated throughout the city as soon as the loudness of the booms and demolished buildings ended.

Sarah came into view after another step, her view partially obscured by the stalks of lavender and flowers. The dark patch of hair above her crotch contained enough surface area to encompass several neighborhoods. The length of her legs rivaling the city span. Her ass was also proportionately bigger than any of the pale Microlings living in the city.

A much closer step brought her toes upon the city.

Ba-boom.

Sarah’s big toe was so enormous compared to the structures in the city, that nestled under the curvature of her big toe were three buildings, saved from destruction because of their insignificance. Though the buildings escaped a physical crush, their foundations failed as cracks in the earth webbed out under her feet, and they collapsed, burying their residence under the shadow of a toe.

Between her toe prints were dust and dirt becoming dislodged and snowing down upon the city. Heat radiated from her skin, enough to influence the immediate temperature around her foot and legs.

Ba-boom.

Sarah’s next footstep raised the Microling death toll by hundreds under a thoughtless, crushing impact. At approximately one millimeter in height, the Microlings were like a grain of salt to Sarah. Their bodies crushing and splattering into humiliating stains that were hardly visible against her olive-colored soles. Their tallest structures at ten stories were just over half-an-inch to the giantess and flattened like dried mud under her foot.

The giantess attack on the city was in full-swing. Microlings suffered casualties and deaths that surpassed a thousand, and the giant woman had only taken three steps into the valley.

Sarah’s footsteps, first her heel striking and then the ball of her foot, caused the Ba-booms that the Microlings felt and heard. The Microling defenders that headed out into the wilderness became nothing more than specks of stains under her heel. Neighborhoods with citizens hiding underground in basements, crushed as infinite weight collapsed above them. With feet longer than a football stadium, hundreds of lives vanished under every step. Thousands died in more populated areas that contained dense buildings.

-

Sarah noticed a strange geometric pattern forming underneath the field of purple flowers. The floor appeared like a lattice of crystalline formation found in a mineral cave with squares no larger than her pinky toenail, jutting out of the ground with different colors. Sarah scrunched up her brow as she examined the ground, squatting down to take a better look. She extended an index finger and touched the squares. Unknown to her, she crushed a housing unit with three full families, smearing them and their homes into nothingness under her digit.

Already in a squatting position, Sarah figured she might as well relieve her bladder. She widened her stance by lifting her left foot and setting it down so both her feet were slightly over shoulder-length apart; unknown to her, the repositioning cost hundreds of Microlings’ lives.

Sarah relaxed and let herself pee over the purple flower fields. She placed two fingers over her pubic mons and manipulated the water hose worth of urine expelling out of her. Sarah aimed her urine at the boxy patterns between her legs. The deluge of pee slammed against the soft material, destroying and melting them into an indistinguishable mass of detritus. Streams formed, which were like raging rivers of Sarah’s pee, to the Microlings.

Sarah shifted her feet wider to avoid the buildup of urine on the ground. She sighed, a little sad that her urine was destroying the pristine flower fields with her yellowy liquid. The ground quickly flooded and became muddy as more and more urine flowed out of her.

-

Bloomhaven and the Microlings were no stranger to rain, especially at their scale. They built their cities with canals and waterway to prevent buildups of rainwater, and to drain in the nearby stream. The giga-sized giantess, however… She released more gallons of urine than a year’s worth of rainfall.

Microlings by the thousands cried out, begging to the giantess for mercy, as the river of pee swept them away, never to be seen again. Tidal waves over 20-stories tall fell upon the city, slamming and crushing neighborhoods in singular waves. Hundreds of Microlings dotted the many pee-rivers formed as a chaotic stream exited her pussy. Sarah’s pee-droplets were bigger than homes and sprayed far and wide.

All the while, the giantess had a bored look on her face as she exercised a mundane bodily function. When she finished, Sarah used her fingers to shake her mons, causing a few more droplets to leave her.

The sounds of Microlings crying in pain and agony filled the air, now that the sound of millions of gallons of urine ceased. As the ground absorbed Sarah’s pee, left in its wake were thousands of Microling bodies, drowned by the woman’s bathroom break. The pee wiped out neighborhoods and city blocks, compressing them into a bulge of sludge mixed with mud and micro-bodies.

The few survivors that remained raced to dig their brothers and sisters out of the pee-soaked dirt turned into mud. The lavender plants that once stood tall and provided the city a natural cover were now flattened and snapped their stems by the deluge of urine, only to become an obstacle and hazard to the Microlings.

-

Sarah stood up. A few drops of pee tracing down her inner thigh as she admired her handiwork. Given the coloration of her urine, she noticed she wasn’t drinking enough water, and aimed to fix that. She looked down and saw some of those tiny square patterns on the ground, unaffected by her potty break. Sarah lifted her foot and gently set it down over the boxes and purple flowers. The ground felt so soft under soles as she stepped, her size eight foot, sinking into the earth by half-an-inch.

She walked away from the valley, grabbing her underwear and leggings on the way out. As she slipped them on, she could see many blemishes where the Lilliputians struck her with arrows. But thanks to Osmund’s cure, it appeared to be healing rather nicely. With her clothes back on, she slapped her ass, feeling the leggings taut against her glutes. She walked out, not knowing the untold devastation she left behind.

-

As Felicia heaped the last of the vegetables into the crate, a garden salad of greens and root crops, she took a step back to assess her work. The crate overflowed with their winter stock, enough to sustain Sarah for several meals, she hoped. However, the mere thought of her father discovering the empty food storage made her worried; but her father’s recent talks about ‘sacrificing’ for Sarah convinced her he might overlook it and actually commend Felicia’s initiative.

Felicia spotted a few wilted vegetables that she’d missed earlier and reached in to discard them before Sarah could see them. She didn’t want the giantess to think they were anything but grateful for her presence. She grabbed at the offending roots, pulling with more force than she intended. With a snap, her bracelet—a delicate trinket from her mother—slipped from her wrist and vanished beneath the sea of green.

“Damn,” she muttered, leaning over the crate’s edge, her fingers sifting desperately through the leafy expanse. But the bracelet was elusive, buried somewhere she couldn’t see. Glancing around and seeing no sign of Sarah, Felicia made a quick decision. She couldn’t risk Sarah swallowing her bracelet.

Determined, Felicia slipped off her boots, the worn leather folding easily under her hands. Climbing over the edge, she lowered herself into the crate, her feet sinking into the cool, earthy abundance of plant food. She knelt and rummaged more earnestly, her hands moving with urgency as she displaced the colorful vegetables in her search.

As she dug deeper, the sounds of the farm dimmed, replaced by the rustling whisper of leaves and the soft thud of her own heartbeat. The sunlight that streamed into the crate cast dancing shadows around her, playing tricks on her eyes, making her bracelet seem to appear and disappear with every flicker.

Suddenly, an unfamiliar shadow loomed—a darkness that wasn’t cast by the sun but by something much larger. Sarah was returning. Felicia froze, her hands still buried in the crate, as she felt the ground tremble with the giantess’s approach. Each step was a minor quake, sending vibrations through the crate and jostling the surrounding vegetables.

Panicked and still bracelet-less, Felicia pushed through the produce, feeling the weight of the food above her. She had to find her bracelet quickly and get out before Sarah decided it was mealtime. But the footsteps grew nearer, heavier, each one closer to sealing her fate.

As the shadow enveloped the crate, the light dimming with Sarah’s closeness, Felicia’s fingers finally brushed against the familiar metal of her bracelet. Clasping it tightly, she began the arduous task of digging herself out, but the jostled vegetables had packed her tight.

Felicia then felt her stomach drop as Sarah lifted the crate upwards, the wood frame groaning under the weight of all the food and Felicia. “Sarah, I’m in here!” The entire crate tilted, and the packed food on top of her began flowing out over the edge. Felicia glimpsed at Sarah’s white teeth, pink mouth, and the darkness beyond her throat. Felicia’s heart raced. This was the danger she expected from being so close to a giant and it thrilled her, more than feared her.

The crate tilted back upright. Sarah chewed loudly, nearly half the crate of food in her mouth being masticated, and then finally swallowed in one great gulp. The crate tilted again. Felicia was about to call out to Sarah, but withheld herself. The adrenaline rush was like nothing she’d ever experienced and wanted to experience the rush of seeing death in the face. She held onto the wooden planks of the crate as Sarah tilted it more.

Sarah had her eyes closed, mouth wide open, and tilted her box of food until it was completely upside down. Felicia lost her grip and gasped as she fell into Sarah’s mouth along with the rainfall of vegetables.

-

The first mouthful of vegetables did not taste good, but there was a hint of some pleasurable flavor there. Most important, she was filling her belly with something, at least. She took another mouthful of veggies and felt a large lump land in her mouth. She was about to spit it out back in the crate, but the flavor exploded in her mouth like a burst of fireworks. It was such an intense and unexpectedly delightful taste that she couldn’t resist savoring it. The initial hesitation to spit it out vanished, as she couldn’t resist indulging in further. She closed her eyes, fully surrendering to the sensory explosion happening in her mouth.

She kept the lump on her tongue, its flavors blanketing across her taste buds as she manipulated the smaller plant food over her molars. She chewed. The veggies tasted much better now that they soaked with the flavors of this unknown food. If sucking on it produced so many amazing flavors, chewing it open should release a burst of delicious tastes.

-

“Gods, does Sarah know I’m in here?” Felicia said aloud within the giant’s mouth. She was on her back, her skirt riding up and her bare legs flailing on the large tongue. Within the darkness of the mouth, she could hear Sarah’s teeth shredding hundreds of pounds of food into mash. “Sarah!” It was fun until it wasn’t. Felicia was now sure that Sarah was unaware of her presence.

A deafening moan reverberated all around her. Sarah’s tongue tossed Felicia like a spatula, flipping pancakes, and set her face-down on her tongue. Sarah’s lips parted for a moment, allowing Felicia to see a pool of saliva mixed with vegetable mash zoom right past her. Then there was a gulp. But Felicia remained on the tongue as Sarah gulped down the veggies only. “Sarah! I’m here, please don’t eat me! Sarah?”

-

It was like playing with a large wad of gum; except this gum continually provided intense flavor. Sarah so desperately wanted to chew the lump, but was holding out for the flavor to dissipate. As she tossed the food in her mouth, she sat back down on the ground where she was before and set the empty crate where Felicia left it. At that moment, Soren and Osmund come walking out of the barn, their clothes splattered with blood. They greet Sarah, who returns a little hand wave.

These little guys sure have some tasty food. I really need to thank that little redhead for preparing something so good!

-

“Help me! Sarah! Please stop, don’t eat me, please don’t eat me!” Felicia said. She mustered all the strength she could and got up on her knees and propelled herself forward, reaching the back of Sarah’s front teeth. A task made more difficult with all the saliva coating every inch of her body. She banged on the back of the teeth and ran her hand along the roof of the mouth, hoping to make it apparent to Sarah that she had a living thing in her mouth.

-

“Where is everyone?” Soren asked his dad.

“Probably in the house. I’m more concerned with what Sarah is eating.”

Soren surveyed the area and observed an empty crate alongside vegetables and grains from their storage scattered on the ground nearby.

“I think Felicia might’ve been feeding Sarah our food for the winter.” Soren said, kneeling down to pick up an orange root to show his father.

“Did you hear that?” Osmund asked. “It sounds like Felicia.”

Soren looked up at Sarah, who was sucking on something that was so delectable she appeared to be in a trance. As Sarah played with her food and parted her lips, that’s when he heard his sister. “Felicia? Oh gods, Sarah, what are you doing? Sarah!”

Soren bolted for Sarah. Reaching her shins, he started slapping her legs, which felt like a dull touch to Sarah. Soren became more frantic after hearing Felicia’s cries for help. “Sarah!” He yelled until he lost his voice. It did the trick, because Sarah looked down at him.

-

What’s all the ruckus? Sarah looked down at Soren, who wanted her attention for something. She was going to finish her meal first before tending to him. She was about to move her food over to her right molars when she felt an odd sensation. The lump of food was moving around in her mouth. Not a great deal of movement, but enough for Sarah to take notice.

Oh god, what’s in my mouth? Did I accidentally toss their dog into my mouth? Sarah froze as she heard Soren say a word she recognized—Felicia. That’s when she could feel the unmistakable limbs of the redhead: her legs and arms were flailing inside her mouth and her little fists pounding on the roof of her mouth.

Sarah shivered. The horror of what she was doing settling in. She almost ate her new friend. Sarah carefully spat Felicia into her palm and recoiled when she saw the fear on her face. Oh my god, what have I done? Sarah’s hand trembled as set Felicia on the ground beside her brother.

“I swear I didn’t know,” Sarah said. Streams of tears tracing down her cheeks. “Felicia, I didn’t know you were there.” The words almost bursted out as she cried, overwhelmed with emotions. Sarah was fully aware she was moments from chewing Felicia into meat, and the thought paralyzed her.

Osmund and Soren came to Felicia’s aid, helping her to her feet and looking up at Sarah questionably. Don’t look at me like that! Please, I didn’t know. I’m not a monster. Sarah’s vision blurred as more tears came out. “I thought Felicia was food. I can’t explain. She tasted so good and I—”

Sarah got to her feet and backed away from the miniature family. “I’m so sorry!”

Sarah burst into a full-fledge cry, turned, and ran into the wilderness.


~General Tarkus~

General Tarkus arrived at Verdant Vale with a calvary of two dozen horses, and his top trusted advisors and decorated officers. The horses’ stomping hooves reverberated throughout the town, as the townspeople were still reeling from Jennifer’s attack.

Rescuers sifted through the rubble of collapsed homes and shops, frantically searching for survivors as the townsfolk compiled a list of the missing. Under normal circumstances, a disaster would leave behind bodies, grim but clear markers of those lost. But Jennifer’s rampages left a far more gruesome reality, her stomach reducing victims into remnants beyond recognition. The list of missing persons swelled with the names of loved ones and dear friends. It circulated throughout the town. Occasionally, someone would spot their own name among the entries and quickly strike it through, a small but significant sign of survival. Curiously absent from this roll call of the lost, however, was Kara’s name.

“Where’s Colonel Voss?” General Tarkus asked, as he and his entourage halted their horses in front of a gaggle of soldiers in front of the town hall.

The soldiers stood at attention. The ranking man saluted and held it as he spoke. “General, sir, the giant woman slayed Colonel Voss.”

General Tarkus gripped the reins tightly in both fists, the leather stretching and groaning as loud as the horse’s breathing. “How?” He asked.

The man lowered his salute, hoping the General won’t reprimand him. “Eaten. The giantess… ate him and the Mayor. Countless others, too, sir. She stepped on us and—”

“Whose the next in command?”

“I suppose that would be Captain Balczek or maybe Captain—”

“Soldier, all officers from this town better be in front of me in 10 minutes. Understood?”

“Copy.”

-

Captain Balczek stood in front of the General at attention and briefed all he knew. He was an administrative officer and not a strategist like other battle-hardened officers. His speech wavered, his words coming out questionable. Sweat beaded down his brows and down his back under his thick uniform as General Tarkus questioned him without emotions.

“What other details can you tell me? Other than crushing and consuming our brothers and sisters, what were her other actions?” General Tarkus asked. He walked in a line in front of the nervous captain while stroking his beard. His moves were methodical, slow, and completed with precision.

“I believe… I think she attacked our high ground positions first. She neutralized our archers first. I don’t remember seeing our archers attacking her before she killed them. Lemme see… I don’t know if this matters, but I saw her drinking our barrels of beer. Oh, and before she left, I thought…” he said, trailing off, embarrassed to admit his fuzzy recollection.

“What is it?”

“The giant can talk. I don’t know what she said, her language was so strange. But before she left, I thought I saw her talk to a girl. I witnessed little of what happened to her as we were evacuating.”

The General paused and turned to the nervous captain. “That will be all; dismissed,” he said.

-

General Tarkus sat in the Mayor’s former office, now turned into Tarkus’ makeshift headquarters. He compared reports from the attack on Mekbrook to this recent one. He recognized a pattern that might help bring down the giantess.

Someone knocked on the door, and the General invited them. Major Remmy entered and the two men exchanged salutes, then sat down, the General behind an elaborate, wood-polished desk.

“Whiskey?” The General asked.

“No thank you, sir. Wee bit too early for me,” Major Remmy said.

General Tarkus dismissed the Major’s hesitation and retrieved a hidden bottle, and filled two glasses. With a reluctant nod, the Major accepted his share, and they both settled into their chairs. The sharp sting of the alcohol seared their lips and throats as they drank. Tarkus propped his boots on the desk, exhaling a weary sigh. He drank the potent liquor as if it were refreshing water, taking generous gulps with a practiced ease.

“Tell me you found, Kara,” the General said, his voice guttural and raspy for the hard drink.

“Unfortunately, no. Very few townsfolk admit knowing Kara, and no one recalls her at the party.”

“Ugh, party.” The General scoffed, shaking his head and taking another sip. “Why in the world were they celebrating?”

“The local forces assured Colonel Voss and the Mayor that they brought down the giantess, and wanted to throw a little celebration for the town. A way to relieve all the stress caused by fear of knowing giants were roaming the wilds nearby. The celebrations were premature. They know that now.”

“They probably brought down a giantess, but not the one that’s been wreaking havoc across the land.”

“More than one giantess, sir?” The Major asked, perking up in his seat.

The General sighed aloud. “This entire invasion has exposed the incompetency in our military. Decades without an invasion have eroded our discipline, our reporting, and intelligence sharing. My men tell me there were five giants that washed ashore, but now I’m doubting this! It’s been chaos and failure at all levels of leadership, including myself!” The General jumped to his feet and threw his empty glass against the wall—unlike of him to show raw emotions.

Major Remmy, with a trembling hand, downed all his whiskey in one shot before placing the empty glass on the table.

“We fix that now.” The General said, his voice booming in the office. “Major, you will lead four teams of four. Send them out into this backwater land and look for all traces of giants. Including the one Colonel Voss thought they killed. I swear, he’ll be more useful to us, as giantess shit, than he was in command. Report everything back here; this town will be our temporary command headquarters. Do not, I repeat, do not engage any giants encountered. I will have no more accidents or preventable deaths of soldiers.”

“I’m right on it, sir.”

-

General Tarkus fired all the surviving senior leadership in Verdant Vale. He swiftly promoted young men with promise to leadership positions and reworked the brigade’s structure.

Next were training, tactics, and procedures. Arrows worked until they didn’t. If the giants wore garments, the thick canvas material prevented arrows from being effective, therefore it was a futile attack vector. The General instructed them to ditch the arrows and help the siege workers on the ballistas and harpoons.

He charged the civilians with refurbishing the few ballistas in their arsenal and building new ones from any available materials. Jennifer’s recent assaults had exposed their inefficiencies with movement across the field, prompting General Tarkus to command his soldiers to innovate for swiftness. He wanted new ballistas that could reposition, take aim, and fire upon its target with graceful agility. An experimental blueprint developed by the local militia featured cavalry-pulled ballistas, designed for rapid deployment across the landscape, ready to launch their payload in full gallop.

Atop the watchtower, General Tarkus surveyed the bustling encampment below. His sharp gaze followed the soldiers as they hammered and constructed newer formidable ballistas with mechanical precision. New officers shouted commands, their voices carrying over the clatter of construction, spurring the troops into synchronized drills. They moved as one—forming up, marching in crisp lines, and breaking ranks with military rigor. Everything clicked into place just as Tarkus had planned. The giants, if they believed their previous raids went unchallenged, were due for a harsh reckoning.


~Sarah at the Farm, pt. 2~

“What was all that about?” Soren asked.

“I’m okay, I’m okay. It was just an accident.” Felicia said.

“Accident?” Osmund asked, “are you sure, honey?”

Soren and Osmund helped Felicia up, her boots missing and her feet bare. Felicia brushed her slicked hair back, while wiping excess saliva off her face. She looked around in the direction Sarah jogged off to.

“Some accident,” Osmund said.

“I swear it was,” Felicia said. “It was my fault for being in a crate of food. She didn’t see me and she’s hungry and—”

“You don’t have to explain, honey. I believe in you. But I think it’s best we don’t tell your mother about this, yeah?” He nodded his head at his kids, waiting for them to acknowledge. “Gods know how stressful inviting a giant to our home is for your mother. If she heard about this, well…”

“Lips are sealed,” Soren said.

“Yeah, yeah. I gotta catch up with Sarah and let her know it was okay,” Felicia said.

“Go. Go!”

-

Sarah’s trod slowed to a walk before she collapsed on the ground, placing her hands on her face as she sobbed. Estúpida, how did you not know she was in your mouth? The first little people that treated you with hospitality, and you almost eat one of them! How can I mess up so badly? Ay dios mio, now they’re going to kill me for sure. I have to go hide alone in this crappy world.

Sarah pulled her knees to her chest and rocked deliberately as her mind raced. She didn’t know where she was, where the beach was located, or what to do next. The garden salad Felicia provided helped, but she could tell she’d be hungry by nightfall. Then there was hydration. She had to scout and look for water while avoiding Osmund and his family and any hostile miniature people wondering around. This burden falling upon her, because she mistakingly thought her newfound friend was an exquisite meal.

“Why did she taste so good?”

Sarah wiped the tears from her face, feeling the weight of her emotions. Her eyes fixated on the untouched beauty of the landscape before her, its purity contrasting with the chaos in her mind. Motionless and mentally drained, Sarah just wanted the nightmare to end.

“Sarah!”

Sarah looked over her shoulders and saw Felicia sprinting across the grassland, calling out her name. “Felicia?” Sarah turned her body to face the diminutive woman. “Felicia, I’m sorry. I swear I didn’t know you were in my mouth. It must’ve been so terrifying for you, and I wish I could take it back.”

“Sarah!” Felicia said as she reached the colossal woman’s legs. Felicia made the gesture she wanted to be lifted in Sarah’s hands.

“You’re not scared of me? I thought you’d never want to see me again after what I’ve done.” Sarah said, as she lowered her hand to the ground for Felicia. The redhead jumped on the palm and eagerly asked Sarah to bring her to her face. “It doesn’t look like you’re mad.”

Felicia, with a tunic and skirt still damp with saliva and her hair slicked back, wore a smile that spread ear to ear. She waved her hand in a beckoning gesture, keen on getting close to Sarah. The giantess hesitated, torn between not wanting to scare the girl and wanting to fulfill her wishes. With a painstaking slowness, Sarah brought her hand to her face as Felicia directed her to.

“Do you forgive me?” Sarah asked in a whisper, and as gentle as possible, being extra careful not to let her size or power discourage Felicia. “Does your family hate me?”

Felicia leaned forward and gave Sarah a kiss on her upper lip.

The unexpected kiss shocked Sarah, but she quickly returned the kiss and puckered her lips. She closed her eyes and focused her senses on the tiny peck on her lip. Felicia was pushing her whole body into her Sarah’s gigantic lips.

The moment lasted for an eternity.

Sarah felt the heat radiating from the small redhead and something ethereal; like a deep sense of compassion or magnetism. Sarah reciprocated the sentiment. The near loss of Felicia scared her more than any threats in this world.

They both parted, not wanting to end each other’s embrace. Sarah’s large green eyes took in Felicia’s disheveled look and found her adorable. “I guess you forgive me?” Sarah giggled.

Felicia wanted Sarah to open her mouth and expressed it through hand movements and opening her own mouth for Sarah to see. Sarah cautiously obeyed Felicia, raising an eyebrow, speculating about her next move. And then it happened without warning. Felicia jumped into her open mouth. Sarah’s eyes bulged, and her lips gently held onto the redhead, preventing her from falling. Felicia was halfway into Sarah’s mouth, her bare legs flailing outside Sarah’s mouth.

Sarah tried calling out Felicia’s name, but with her mouth full, it just came out as an unintelligible gurgle of sounds. She was about to pull the redhead out of her mouth when she felt Felicia pull her knee onto her lower lip and hoist the rest of her body into her mouth. She wants to be in my mouth?

-

The thrill, the rush! Felicia felt her life on a precipice. One false move, and she would fall into the throat of a giant where a giant stomach would digest and breakdown her body into nourishment for Sarah. The mere thought set her womanhood alight with a powerful flame. Sarah had her lips slightly parted, allowing light to shine in, and allowing Felicia to take in the details of the giant mouth. The ribs on the roof of her mouth, the sharp porcelain teeth that surrounded her, the uvula hanging like an unfallen teardrop—it was all too much.

Felicia turned on her stomach, pulled up her skirt higher, and pressed her hips into Sarah’s tongue. Gods, I hope this is okay with you, her mind yelled. I’ve seen the way you look at me. Please let me be right. Felicia moaned and let out a high-pitched squeak as her pussy ran against the bumps on Sarah’s tongue. Her legs trembled uncontrollably as her intense passion elevated to unknown peaks.

Then Sarah moaned. It was deep and shook Felicia so immensely, she could feel her bones rattling under her skin. A blanket of humid air draped across her as Sarah’s mouth began pooling with saliva. Sarah curved her tongue, so the tip lifted in front of Felicia’s face.

Felicia placed a hand behind the tip of the tongue and brought it to her face, where she rubbed her face against it. She straddled the giant tongue like a lover and bucked her hips into the giant muscle. A flood of Sarah’s sticky saliva threatened to drown her, bringing a contorted look of pleasure on Felicia, realizing that her giant lover was savoring her body. And if she wanted to, one simple little gulp, and she’d be gone forever.

The redhead climaxed, finding the risk of Sarah eating her more arousing than anything she’s ever experienced. Her body went limp after she spent all her energy concentrating on her orgasm.

All that remained were the sounds of Sarah’s raised heartbeat and saliva being whished around the cavernous maw.

-

Sarah opened her mouth, feeling the miniscule weight of Felicia’s limp body as it plopped down onto her palm. The sight of the little redhead turning onto her back, her gaze filled with longing, tugged at Sarah’s heart. With a weak hand, Felicia brushed her sticky hair off her face.

“Did…” Sarah said, but lowered her voice when she noticed Felicia twitch when she started speaking. “Did you just cum on my tongue?” Sarah giggled. “I guess we’re good then? That is such a relief, because… I really like you and I didn't want to lose you after meeting you for just one day. I think you feel the same?”

Felicia lazily grabbed Sarah’s index finger and gave it a kiss, then went back to staring up at Sarah with a loving expression, sharing another peaceful moment together.

-

Behind the treeline, off in the distance, upon a hill, a scout under the command of Major Remmy recorded his findings. A farm with fields, no livestock. One giantess with brown hair and brown skin. A family aiding and abating, said giantess? There seemed to be some type of mutual trust between human and giant.

Peculier.

It wasn’t his job to analyze, however. Record the details and let the higher-ups figure out what’s going on.

He rolled up his scroll and tucked it into his uniform blouse. He then slithered away to re-unite with the rest of the scouting party. They had to deliver this message to General Tarkus as soon as possible.

-