- Text Size +

Dante wasn’t the greatest kid to be around. He would get into fights with anyone he didn’t like, broke rules, and didn’t have the best grades in any of his classes. Needless to say, he was a major prick according to everyone, and today would be no different.


That morning as everyone was walking to their first class period, Dante would get into a fist fight with another kid named Joseph; which was because he felt jealous about Joseph being “better” than him. The two fought as everyone else watched in bewilderment but not doing anything about it. That is until their teacher, Mrs. Baxter, arrived to break up and stop the fight. Both boys got a stern talk from her as she asked a few questions, things Dante had heard before. Joseph was left off with a warning and went on his way while Dante stayed a little longer. And what she told him at the end of their conversation caught him off-guard.


“Oh, and Dante, meet me after dismissal.” Mrs. Baxter said, leaving Dante shocked and confused.


“B-But I take the bus-” he protested before being cut off.


“Meet me in my room after dismissal.” she repeated very sternly.


“Yes ma’am…” Dante replied shamefully, and went on with the day like normal. Once the day ended and dismissal arrived, Dante went to Mrs. Baxter’s room fearing for the worst. “Looks like I have no choice.” he thought as he took a deep breath and opened the door.


Mrs. Baxter was there when he opened the door and greeted him warmly, “Hello there Dante.”


“Why do I have to be here?” asked Dante feebly.


“Let’s have a little talk,” she answered before turning serious, “You haven’t exactly been the greatest of kids in this class, not really great compared to others in my other classes.” 


“Yeah I could guess that,” he replied.


“So not only have you been a bad student,” she continued, “but you’ve also not bothered to ask any of us for help on improving your grades.” Dante said nothing as he knew it all to be true. “I’ve tried everything to help you be a better student, but you refuse to even take any of it to heart.” Dante remained silent once more, still knowing all of it to be true; she had tried everything from counseling, assigning extra credit assignments, discipline, and even assigning tutors to help, but nothing had changed for the young boy. 


“I’m sorry Dante, but I have no other choice other than this one.” She started getting up to close the door, cover the window, and then lock it. Dante silently gulped, panicking a bit as he wondered what she was doing. She turned back around to face him, then her eyes started to turn yellow. Suddenly, Dante began to notice he’s getting smaller!


“Huh…?” he muttered to himself before realizing, “Wait, I’m shrinking!”


“Correct,” she smirked, watching him shrink more. Soon his eyes met her waist.


“B-B-But…how?!” he cried out.


“Simple, magic.” She replied, “All girls have magic powers, and one of the most prominent is changing the size of people and objects, such as disrespectful boys like yourself.”


Soon Dante came to her knees that were covered by her pantyhose with her gray dress just barely above the knees. The rest of her outfit was a white blouse, blue glasses (which also acts as reading glasses), and some black high heels. “The only way I can help you at this rate is this, I’m sorry it has come to this.” she said with pity in her voice. Eventually he shrank to the height of her high heel, just beneath her ankle.


“Aww you look so scared down there.” she cooed in a teasing manner.


“Please don’t do this! I’m sorry! I promise I’ll be good, honest! I’ll do whatever you want!” he pleaded to his now giant teacher.


“I see you’re sorry for your behavior now, but I can’t trust you for the time being,” she said, “besides, I know about your little fetish.” She soon smirked as he came to her vamp height before stopping. Dante was shocked to hear something like this from his teacher and wondered how she even knew in the first place.


“H-How did you…?” Dante asked nervously.


“Simple, it’s all in your writing. But you manage to disguise it with some of your other hobbies and interests, you think you could trick me by not understanding it?” she giggled, making the poor boy sweat furiously.


“Plus,” she added, “I think you’ll like these.” She then removed her heels revealing her pantyhose covered feet making him terrified. “Hmm…perhaps this would be more accurate.” she commented, shrinking him to the size of her big toe. Now he was trapped with a horrifying thought that he had been fooled; he thought it would be just a simple talk with his Writing Strategies teacher, but instead she shrunk him down to the big girth of her foot all because of magic that all girls have. What scared him even more was revealing his fantasy of being tiny, just enough for anyone to look like a skyscraper.


But Mrs. Baxter wasn’t done just yet, “Not big enough?” she teased him wiggling her toes.


“No, no, it’s big enough!” he exclaimed in fright, hoping she had some mercy on him.


“No?” she smirked, raising an eyebrow, “Alright then! Down you go!” Her eyes turned yellow making Dante scream louder.


Soon he woke up to a shocking sight, it was her big toe only that it was the size of a 10 story building to him. He also noticed the little holes in the teacher’s pantyhose were now the size of his fist. The wrinkles in her toe were visible and he could see the individual dirt particles and carpet strands on the floor. He was now very small; no normal-sized person could see him and would flatten him into a pancake. He was smaller than an ant, smaller than a grain of rice, smaller than even a seed. He then looked up at his teacher who is now a goddess to him, he couldn’t see her face properly. Not because of her breasts obscuring his view, but his sight wasn’t great enough to even see it (probably due to his very small size). He was now a microscopic dot, and couldn’t do anything about it now.


“Enjoying the view down there?” Mrs. Baxter asked, her voice booming down onto him. His body was now shaking in the sudden rise of her voice. “Quite nice isn’t it?” she continued, “Now you can live out your fantasies and see what you like in person! Don’t my toes look lovely? Like my pantyhose up close? What about my nail color?” Dante didn’t say as he felt like his ears would explode and his head was ringing.


“Why did I even write about my stupid fetish…” Dante thought to himself. He could’ve looked at a simple image online in his spare time, but no, this is reality and he hated it.


“Go ahead and climb onto my toenails.” the giantess demanded, to which Dante obeyed.


He gripped to the holes and climbed up, struggling as he went. When he reached the top, he could see her greenish-blue painted toenails through the fabric; he did have to admit that they looked nice. He marveled at how even her pinkie toe dwarfed him as it was the size of a city or a country or even a province. 


“Ready Dante?” she asked him.


“Ready for what?” he replied nervously.


“Ready to start your life on my toe of course!” she said cheerfully, “You wouldn’t think this was just a one-day punishment no?” Although the “for life” part was only a joke, this made Dante even more terrified.


“B-But wouldn't you think that even after 1 day of this I'd learn to change?" he asked.


“Unless I see that actually happen, no.” she said, “Besides, this is what you've always secretly wanted to happen, right?”


Without a say in the matter, Dante was swept into his new life as Mrs. Baxter put back on her heels, which Dante rode in the vamp, packed up, and left the building. The air was cool but is really cold to Dante as he was only a millimeter tall. She got into her car and drove off, all while Dante remained unsure for his future.


When she returned home, she took off her heels, but not before Dante got off to prevent himself from getting crushed. 


“Now Dante,” began the giant teacher, “I'm going to be working in my room, so why don't you just walk around and get used to the place. It'll be a doozy for sure but it'll also help you in not getting stepped on for the instances when I can't see you. I mean c'mon, you're not even a centimeter tall. Even my powers can't let me see you then.


“Although, I will put a tracking device on you in the case that I won’t see you.” She then pulled out a little tracking device and held it up to him, then she shrunk it down to fit him. “Be careful with it, make sure you don’t lose it. Place it on the back of your neck, it’ll feel tingly for a second but I can assure you it is the electronics just booting up.” Dante picked it up, placed it on the back of his neck and he jittered a bit from the tingling sensation. With that, she walked off and Dante figured he would have fun at his new size now living out his fantasy scenarios. He can do anything he wants but do anything that might get him killed. 


But then he wondered about the tracking device on him and how she acted when giving it to him. She seemed more caring about his survival than she was a few minutes ago; was she just putting on a tough voice to get him to just behave? Whatever the reason, he still needed to be cautious around the house.


Soon he went exploring from underneath the couch that looked like a massive underground fortress complex to even a small table that looked like the area of Manhattan. Everything at such a size felt amazing to him, even a simple bug is as large or larger than him, although it was more freaky to him. Once he explored as much as he could, he went to Mrs. Baxter’s room to see if she was there. Upon seeing she wasn’t, he sprinted to the other door in her room and peeked; there he saw her bare feet before seeing her legs, backside, and everything else. She was completely naked! Plus it looked like she just got out of the shower.


It felt oddly arousing but wrong to him and dashed out as fast as he could before she could notice him, but she did know that her student had caught him naked and was planning to punish him later. Later she was in the kitchen fixing herself a meal. Dante was hiding in the corner of the room staring at her figure: bare feet, long legs, gray shorts, and multicolor t-shirt. She pulled out her phone and loaded up an app that appears to be for the tracking devices; she tapped onto a button and upon seeing the location of where someone is, she called Dante to come up to her toes. He soon ran over and climbed up onto her 4th toe. She then picked him up gently and placed him on the table next to her plate.


“How are you enjoying it so far?” she asked with a cheery smile on her face. 


“I like it so far actually,” he admitted, “it ain’t too bad.”


“Glad to hear!” she said, “Would you like for me to show you something?”


“Yes please!” he answered positively. So she reached her hand out for him to hop on before heading upstairs to a “secret” room. Dante was more than glad to let her take him up and down those stairs as they were enormous for him to tackle. 


When they arrived at the room, she went over to a large glass container that appeared to be a fish tank, except there were no fish but something that made Dante feel dread, at least two dozen kids in the tank that are around the same size as him and around his age. “She’s…not serious is she?” he thought worryingly.


“Hey everyone!” she called to the kids below, “I’ve brought you a new friend, his name is Dante!” With that she lowered him into the tank, careful not to accidentally crush anyone. "Everyone make sure that Dante feels welcome there, alright? I'm gonna head into my room for the night." She instructed the puny students. As she exited the room, she yelled "Good night!" to all of them.


“So you must be the new guy huh?” Surprised by the sudden voice, he turned around to see a girl his age with fair skin, short black hair, and brown eyes that was wearing purple glasses, a black jacket, a light blue shirt, a black skirt and white tennis shoes, her long skinny legs exposed for all to see. Accompanying her were two other students who were slightly older: one of them was a boy with dark skin, shaggy brown hair, and green eyes who was wearing a red, white and black flannel jacket, maroon pants, and red-orange tennis shoes, while the other was a girl who was East Asian with her light skin, long black hair, teal eyes, and a small but noticeable birthmark on her left cheek all while wearing blue skinny jeans, an emerald green tank top, and checkerboard slip-on shoes. 


“I…guess so.” he replied suspecting the three were adjusting like him.


“I’m Tina.” the girl with the glasses said as she adjusted them.


“I’m Cameron.” the boy with shaggy brown hair said after Tina.


“And I’m Min-Jun. But you can call me Min for short.” the girl with long black hair said after Cameron.


“Nice to meet you, I’m Dante.” Dante said shyly before he asked, “So, how is it like living here? What exactly happens?”


“Well basically,” Tina began, “we mostly just stay in here the whole day. She's planning on building us little tiny houses to live in, but she hasn't started yet. Our 3 meals each day are basically just a crumb from her own meal.”


“I’d assume it’s better than it sounds because of how small we are?” Dante asked. Tina nodded confirming his assumptions.


“However,” Cameron added, “each day she brings about 1 to 5 of us with her whenever she goes out. We think it's just her way of potentially making room by getting rid of us but we don't know.”


Dante made a worried expression before Min stated, “Although, she’s not the cruel teacher you want to believe. She’s more gentle and doesn’t want any of us to get hurt, however she is rather playful with us and won’t hesitate to put us in situations we don’t like.”


Dante stared at Min wanting to make sure what she’s saying was right, “So, there's a chance she'll force us to survive on her feet for a whole day and hope we don't die?”


“Kind of,” replied Min, “it’s more like her putting us in some of her games and making us play until she eventually decides who gets to stay longer or leave.” Dante didn’t like the sound of that one bit.


“Anyways, we should get some sleep now.” interrupted Tina, “Good night guys.”


“Goodnight.” the others said and soon went to sleep.


The next day came and it was thankfully the weekend for everyone, especially for Dante as he doesn’t have to be a part of one Mrs. Baxter’s unorthodox activities, or so he thought. Mrs. Baxter walked right in feeling bright and cheerful after her breakfast and soon called on Dante to climb up onto her finger, which he did. She then grew him to 3 inches and carried him to her room, at this point he would’ve been a giant compared to the rest. Once at her room, she got comfortable on the bed and placed him by her feet.


“So Dante, as I was undressed after my shower last night…” Dante looked down at his feet knowing what she’s going to say, “I saw a little speck peeking out of the door crack; were you looking at me naked?”


“Yes ma’am…I did. I’m sorry.” he said shamefully.


“I thought so.” Mrs. Baxter said nonchalantly, “I had known it would be you, that’s why I’m having you massage my feet.”


“W-What?!” he exclaimed.


“That’s right, each night one of you gets to massage my wonderful feet. And since you were being naughty last night, that one is you. Now get to work.” she finished sternly.


Without any other option out of this, he sighed and went to her left foot. “Oh by the way,” she added, “if you’re caught slacking then I’ll have to shrink until you’re at your original size or smaller.” She finished with a soft giggle and that got Dante working. He didn’t want to disappoint her now, although he also hoped that what Min was saying was right.


Soon he was done with her left and felt exhausted, dragging his feet over to her right foot. But had to finish strong, or else he’ll have to risk getting smaller and smaller and be tiny compared to the microscopic kids. He rubbed her right foot as best he could, but couldn’t get more than halfway done.


“I don't feel you working down there Dante.” she warned him, but he still couldn’t go on any further. “Alright then, down you go!” she said, and started to shrink him. As he shrank, he soon jumped up to her big toe to gain higher ground. First he was 2 inches, then 1 inch, then 1 cm, then 1 mm, and then he was small enough where no one can even see him. His teacher then moved from her original position to inspect him closely, Dante looked on in horror seeing her enormous face and massive finger over him. At that size her finger might as well be an asteroid towards a country-sized toe. 


“Really regretting not doing your job, eh Dante?” Mrs. Baxter asked in a teasing fashion, her voice sounding slower and lower-pitched. He nodded, feeling ashamed once again while assuming she can still see him.


“Woah, you’re really small Dante…” she said in amazement.


“C-Can you grow me back to where I was?” he asked in a terrified high-pitched voice.


“I’m sorry, can you repeat that?” Mrs. Baxter asked, leaning her ear in front of him.


“I said, can you make me big again?” he asked, yelling as loud as he could into her ear.


“Oh you want me to grow you back?” she asked before answering, “Well you’ve done a fair job with my feet, so alright then.” She grew him back to his original size of 1 mm. “I will tell you this however, be prepared for any girls in the tank to shrink you to a size where they can play with you at.” she then said with a cheeky smile on her face.


She placed him on her fingernail and carried him back to the tank where she dropped him off at, with him with a newfound fear of any girl making him smaller than he would be.


“Well I better go shopping now to make this tank more unique,” she said, “I’ll be gone for the rest of the day, have a good afternoon!” And with that, she left to do her shopping.


“Wow, guess she really does care about her micros…” he thought to himself.


“About time.” sighed a voice. He turned around to see Tina again.


“Oh, h-hi Tina!” Dante stammered, “G-Good to see you again.”


“Likewise!” smiled Tina, “Say…I’ve had a thought.”


“What’s that?”


“On what it’s like being smaller than we are now.”


“Y-You have?”


“Mhm, it got me thinking for a while now, and I’ve got the perfect person to try it out on!”


“Oh no…” Dante whispered to himself knowing what it’s heading to.


With a smirk, Tina’s eyes glowed yellow and Dante shrank again; soon he stopped to about 3 inches from her perspective (even if realistically it was around in the micrometers).


“Oh my gosh you look cute when you're this teeny tiny!” she squeaked marveling at his predicament, she couldn’t help but chuckle a little. 


“And I thought we were really tiny,” she remarked, “But low-and-behold, now even I look like a giantess compared to you. You only come up to about a few inches from my perspective, now that's freaking tiny.”


Her teasing didn’t help Dante one bit as he contemplated his life now that he’s at the height of a microscopic girl’s feet. Then he noticed Cameron and Min weren’t present with her and her bare feet were showing.


“Well, now that I'm a giantess to you...wanna have some fun?” she asked him excitedly, wiggling her toes in the process.


“W-Where’s Cameron and Min?” Dante asked.


“They’re doing something else, they’re fine.” Tina replied, smiling. As Dante looked up at her, he made the fatal mistake of looking up her skirt, where he could see her dark purple panties in view. Tina noticed this and gasped. “Y-You perv!” she exclaimed blushing and covering her panties up. She raised her foot and slammed it down next to Dante as an intimidation tactic to scare him, which worked.


“Little perverts like you deserve to be punished! I may have shrunken you down, but that’s not enough!” she said, stomping harder next to him, making the poor boy run for his life. He soon found a boulder-sized pebble to hide in, but was quickly stopped by Tina’s toe pinning him. 


“Now the fun can begin.” Tina smirked confidently. She grabbed him by her toes and had fun with him, tossing and stepping on him all around as she giggled. After her fun, he felt worn out but surprisingly for him he suffered no bruises or any amounts of pain. She then grew him back to her size and dusted him off any dirty particles that got caught on him.


“So why did Mrs. Baxter chose you to be shrunken down and captured?” Tina then asked.


“Well…I was simply a bad kid, that’s it honestly.” Dante answered.


“Makes sense,” Tina replied, “a lot of us are here as a result of that. She does that as punishment to anyone naughty and places them in here until she lets them go once they learned their lesson.”


“Well…what about you? And Cameron and Min? Were you bad kids as well?” Dante asked.


“Cameron and Min yes but not me,” Tina said, “Cameron is here because he cheated on a test while Min is here for bullying a couple of students for…erm…being prettier than her.”


Dante asked her why was shrunk and she answered, “I think she did it just for the fun of it or perhaps she sees potential in me.”


“What do you mean?”


“Well she did tell you all girls have magic powers, 2 of the most prominent being growing and shrinking objects and people. She said I was really smart and I mean, yeah, I have good grades and such,” she bragged a bit at that part, “but with that combination of smarts and powers, I guess she was worried about me abusing them for evil purposes like some girls do.”


“E-Even teenage girls?” Dante asked.


“Especially teenage girls.” she replied giggling.


She further explained her conversation with Mrs. Baxter, how she was concerned about Tina’s powers, her shrinking Tina down, playing with her student a bit, and eventually being brought with the teacher to her house.


“...And so, yeah,” she finished, “I was shrunk to the little ant I am and I have to be here for God knows how long. I honestly feel bad for you Dante, not even 3 days in and you’re already a little bug to me, well, were a bug anyway which was partially my fault. But yeah, it must suck dude.”


Dante nodded as he knew she was right. He now wondered if Baxter would shrink him down to nothing for fun, outshrinking cells and atoms in the process. Only time would tell…


“In the meantime, wanna go meet the others?” Tina asked.


“Sure.” replied Dante as they do have time to kill. They soon caught up with Min and Cameron and the four head off to meet new people. Some of them were nice, some weren’t, and others were just anxious for Baxter to free them from their punishment.


Soon Mrs. Baxter arrived with a wonderful surprise, lots of realistic doll-sized houses, furniture, and a bit of landscape to make things less boring, which made her captives very pleased. She then gathered everyone out of the tank to make room for the environment. Once she was done, she put everyone back in and told them that each house can hold 2 people with all the necessities they needed like beds, kitchens, bathrooms, and more. She told them goodnight and left.


Tina and Dante entered one of these houses and were impressed by it; everything they ever needed was truly there. But Dante still felt a little uneasy as he did have to massage his teacher’s feet plus be a toy for Tina. However, he knew Tina had no intentions to harm him whatsoever, and maybe Baxter too. So the two climbed into bed, him snuggling next to Tina as he felt safe under her, and drifted off to sleep.


The next day, Mrs. Baxter came in to feed everyone in the tank. Everyone was now in a better mood thanks to her changing up their environment. She had given them crumbs from her own breakfast that served as great meals for them. After everyone ate, she then decided who to take on her walk today…


“Dante, Tina, Cameron, Min!” she announced, making Dante once again feel nervous. Once the four climbed onto her fingernail, she lifted it up and grew them to 3 inches placing two on each of her shoulders (Dante and Tina on her left with Cameron and Min on the other).


Their walk was very quiet with occasional spurts of small talk. 


“Hey Tina,” Dante whispered.


“Yes?” Tina replied.


“I want to thank you for being there for me, you’re probably the first friend I’ve had in a while…”


“Don’t mention it!” Tina smiled, “I’m glad to have you as a friend too!”


Once they returned from their walk, Mrs. Baxter sat on the couch placing the four by her now bare feet. “Tiny Tina, Mini Min, I need you two to shrink your boys please.” she ordered.


The girls were confused, “Why?”


“Do as I say if you will.” she repeated. So they did, shrinking them to the size of their toes. “Now, would you girls step back a bit, I want to test something…” she said.


They are so unsure what their master was going to do. She then raised her foot up over the tiny boys, both of them expecting their deaths; they were then squished under her foot as the small girls screeched in terror. She then lifted up her foot to inspect before smirking a little.


“Don’t worry girls,” she interrupted them, “they’re alright, see?” She then showed it to them and looking closely, the girls sighed in relief as they saw the boys stuck to her massive foot but otherwise unharmed.


“Ow…” Cameron said, causing the girls to giggle.


“Now then, Min, while you take care of the boys for the time being, I got a job for you Tina.” the teacher said.


“What is it?” Tina asked her goddess as Min plucked the boys from the goddess’ foot.


“I need you on a mission that will have you shrink on my big toe here,” Baxter explained, “I had shrunken something so small it is now lost to me.”


“W-What is this shrunken object?” Tiny Tina asked nervously.


Her goddess blushed a bit before uttering, “M-My bikini suit…”


“Your bikini suit?”


“Y-Yes, it was my favorite one. It’s a gorgeous rainbow with my name on the top…”


Everyone was now staring at her in surprise, even the boys.


“Can’t you just grow it back?” Tina asked, breaking the awkward silence.


“That’s the thing, I can’t,” Baxter said, “it’s so small I literally can’t see it. That’s I’m having you shrink down to retrieve it.”


Tina looked hesitant. “Ma’am, can I join her on her mission?” Min asked.


Baxter looked at her. “Alright, but would you mind handing the boys to me?”


Min was about to when Dante blurted out, “Mrs. Baxter, we wish to join them!”


Mrs. Baxter leaned in further, “W-What was that?”


“He said they wish to join!” Min called to her.


“Are you sure?” asked the goddess.


“Yes!” replied the boys in unison, which Min relaid back.


“Well…alright but please be careful,” she said, “it is a risky journey. It might take you a while to get to such a small size. Make sure you girls keep them safe and with you at all times okay?”


“Yes ma’am!” they said, with Min putting the boys in her pocket, keeping them snug in but safe.


The girls then climbed onto the goddess’ toe and stood waiting for the process to begin.


“Good luck.” Baxter said before her eyes glowed yellow and the girls started to shrink. The girls hugged tight, making sure they didn't separate from each other as their goddess' toe went from a country, to a continent, to a planet, and to a galaxy. All the while, Mrs. Baxter continued like nothing happened but still hoped the girls return back alive and with her bikini.


Shrinking, shrinking, shrinking…


As they continued their rapid decline in existence, Min was contemplating to herself. “Hey Tina,” she said to her, “if Mrs. Baxter had us shrink down forever to get rid of us, would you have said our micro lives had been good?”


“I…don’t know…” Tina responded as they continued getting smaller and smaller. Their goddess' toe was barely even visible or conceivable by a certain point. They had already become much smaller than even a skin cell, let alone the big toe itself.


They soon started to get hungry, and it became a struggle to find at least one dead skin cell to feed on. Eventually they used a piece of dead skin from Tina to feast on and their stomachs were satisfied, even if that dead skin tasted bland. They had truly become dust mites, except unlike them, they weren’t 300 μm now, nor were they even the size of ants; instead, they were in the nanometers.


10 nm…


5 nm…


1 nm…


Around a day later the girls had already shrunk to around 500 picometers. At least they didn't feel entirely alone now that they had the company of atoms to make friends with. Of course it was difficult to chat with them when you were shrinking, but it was enjoyable while it lasted, says these girls.


Around 100 pm in height, all four were starting to get bored. Cameron complained heavily about wanting to do something while they pass the time. Tina pettily started looking for something fun to do along with Min. They tried imaging scenarios they would do if they were micros again, normal sized again, or perhaps even giantesses. “If only…” the girls thought, “If only…”


Once their shrinking got to the end of the picometers is when Tina had an idea, “Min, stop shrinking for one sec, I got an idea to pass the time.”


“What is it?” Min asked as she forced everyone to stop shrinking for a bit.


“Anyone feeling hungry and thirsty?” Tina asked, unzipping her jacket.


“I suppose I am…” Dante said, peeking out of Min’s pocket followed by Cameron. Min was left confused until the three blushed in surprise as Tina lifted up her shirt and then pulled up her light tan bra revealing her breasts.


“Tina!” Min exclaimed, covering the boys’ visions, “What are you doing?”


“Hehe,” she giggled, “you are thirsty no?”


Min blushed more, “B-But…the boys-”


“Hey don’t worry, no one else is around here. Plus I trust them to not try to…you-know-what on the spot.” Tina assured her.


Min glanced at Tina’s bare breasts, then to the pocket, then her breasts and back again for a bit. “Alright, but if they try something sneaky then I won’t hesitate to stuff them under my feet!”


Tina nodded as Min handed the boys to her, who were still blushing and staring uncontrollably.


“Don’t worry,” she cooed, “Mommy’s here to feed you.” This made them cringe slightly. The two then start to suck on her nipples making her moan slightly. As they do so, she then searches around for any dead skin to grow and feed on. Min could only watch in discomfort seeing this unfold. Tina eventually found some dead skin and fed them, including herself and Min.


Once they were satisfied with their meal, Tina covered herself and the four soon entered the femtometers. Tina looked at herself thinking to herself on how all of this felt good to her; she silently chuckled when Dante looked up her skirt, oh how cross she got. Then again, she wondered, was it really worth it to show off herself to Min and the boys? Probably, she thought.


At 20 fm, everyone was again looking for something to do. Cameron suggested I-Spy, but no one was interested. Min suggested a guessing game, but nobody wanted that either. Tina on the other hand, was feeling curious about herself, about wanting to pleasure herself; her predicament currently making her horny. She removed her skirt and panties down to her ankles exposing her vagina for all to see, including Min who quickly turned away knowing what Tina is about to do.


She started rubbing her hand up and down against her vagina, feeling real good at the pleasure she was giving herself. It felt very nice to her. All the while, everything else around her continued growing. The gang (minus the boys) were probably at 3 fm by now, but that didn’t matter as Tina continued getting the amazing feeling. She didn’t know why it felt so good, but she was loving it much to the annoyance of Min.


She continued doing it for a couple hours, completely neglecting to realize how small she and Min had become and how she probably needed food and liquid. By that point, Min had lost patience.


“Can’t a girl like you spend her evening quietly and somewhere else?” she snapped. Tina eventually stopped now feeling embarrassed and pulled her panties and skirt up. 


“I’m sorry Min…” she replied shamefully.


“It’s fine…” Min sighed, “Just…please don’t do it at a time like this…”


“I couldn’t help it! Something about it just…popped into my mind and…yeah…”


“You get horny when you’re shrunk this small huh?”


“Yeah I…guess so…”


Min sighed again shaking her head disappointingly as they now came to 50 attometers now. They searched for dead skin as a light snack but it became more difficult as the dead skin became more spaced out the more they shrank. They kept searching and searching until they found one good enough, let it grow, stop shrinking, and ate it; they also drank each other’s milk much to the delight of the boys and embarrassment of the girls. Soon they kept on shrinking and shrinking and shrinking…


They shrank further and further with no sign of slowing down, at least for now. Their puny life continued as their height went from attometers...


To zeptometers...


To yoctometers...


To rontometers…


To quectometers…


And eventually they shrank so small that there were no longer measuring segments to describe how monumentally tiny they were. To everyone and everything in the world, they no longer existed. But Mrs. Baxter knew, and probably worried for them, as they continued shrinking on her left foot’s big toe. And yet, the gang couldn’t find her missing bikini. They have truly become tiny, and will continue shrinking until they find that bikini…


Shrinking, shrinking, shrinking...


Shrinking, shrinking, shrinking...


Shrinking, shrinking, and more shrinking...


They  still continued to shrink down even further. They had already become so impossibly small and nonexistent that quantum foam and Planck length were huge compared to them. By that point after their lunch of dead skin, they were about to give up.


“So much for this…” grumbled Min, “We didn’t find shit!”


“Agreed…” added Tina crossly, “but hey, at least our journey was interesting.”


The boys sighed too, wondering if it was a good idea to be in this mess in the first place. Then Dante noticed something, a tiny speck.


“Wait guys!” he called, “I found something!”


Everyone looked and noticed the speck too as it slowly grew bigger and bigger…


When it was no longer a speck, they couldn’t believe their eyes… “It’s the bikini!” cried out Tina in astonishment.


“Well done Dante!” chimed Cameron and Min together as they slowed down their shrinking until the bikini was just the right size. It looked beautiful against the void as Tina picked it up.


“We did it…” Tina said proudly, “we couldn’t have done it without each other…”


All four soon went to hug each other feeling proud of their accomplishment.


“Let’s go home shall we?” Dante suggested.


“Of course!” replied the others. As they were getting ready to grow back, Tina thought she noticed something from the corner of her eye: a speck that appeared for a split second and was gone.


“You guys go ahead, I need to investigate something.” Tina said, handing the bikini to Min.


“Wait Tina-” But it was too late, Tina quickly disappeared following the shrinking speck. Min sighed hoping Tina would be okay as she grew and grew.


Mrs. Baxter meanwhile was on her bed reading a book feeling majorly bummed out, wondering if they’ll ever come back. Suddenly she noticed a speck on her toe getting bigger and bigger until Min stopped growing at a few inches in height with the bikini.


“You found it!” Baxter exclaimed joyfully, she in turn grew the bikini to her size, picked Min up, and hugged her. “Thank you so much Min!”


“You’re welcome,” she replied, “You should thank Dante, he found it before we could.”


“Dante found it?” Baxter asked, “Is he with you still?”


Min fished her pocket and plucked Dante out from it before handing him to her.


“Well Dante, you’ve done a very excellent job. I’m proud of you!” Baxter said.


“T-Thank you ma’am…” Dante replied not expecting to be complimented by her teacher. He then wondered if his freedom would be achieved.


Baxter then noticed something, “Where’s Tina?”


Min explained everything to her. “Oh dear…” sighed the teacher, “I hope she hasn’t gone too far with her powers…”


“So what does this mean for us?” asked Cameron.


“Well…” said Baxter, “that means I’ll free you guys tomorrow, all of you.” The three were pleased. “However, I expect no more bad behavior from you, understand?” They understood clearly. “Good. Now Min, would you take these boys and yourself back to the tank? It’s upstairs and to your right.”


Min did as told. Baxter stared at her toes looking glum, wondering if maybe Tina would come back for good. “Oh dear what have I done…” Mrs. Baxter thought gloomily, “Maybe I shouldn’t have let Tina along on that mission, or maybe anyone for that matter. I should’ve done it myself…” She then went to sleep, still upset.


The next morning, the teacher woke up feeling very tired. Luckily for her, the school break had just started and she can relax for now. She lifted up her covers and to her surprise, there was Tina sleeping by her legs at only a few centimeters tall. She had never felt more excited than ever!


“Oh Tina! I’m glad you’re okay!” she beamed suddenly picking the girl up and hugging her, causing her to wake up with a start.


“W-What happened?!” she exclaimed until noticing the teacher holding her. “M-Mrs. Baxter!”


“What were you doing following that shrinking speck?” her goddess asked.


“Min told you, did she?” Baxter nodded. “Well…I got curious and you won’t believe what I found, I found me!”


“What do you mean?” Baxter asked.


“What I mean is I found an alternate me shrinking forever; she told me her teacher caused her to go because she was afraid of her becoming a powerful goddess, at least from what I got.”


“Who…was this teacher?”


“That teacher was…you. An alternate you.”


“Wait wait, are you saying that alternate versions of ourselves can appear in the quantum realm?” 


Tina shrugged, “I guess so.” 


“If that’s the case…” Baxter murmured, “then this means alternate universes and dimensions are connected by the same quantum field…” This got her thinking for a while.


“So…now that we got your bikini…what now?” asked Tiny Tina.


“Huh? Oh yes!” replied Baxter, “I already told the others that I will free you all today, under the condition that no bad behavior will ever return again. So, once I’m done with my breakfast, I’ll do just that.”


Tina couldn’t believe her ears, she and her friends were about to be free from their tiny prison (no pun intended). “Oh thank you Mrs. Baxter!” she exclaimed, hugging the massive fingers. Mrs. Baxter smiled, feeling glad her little student is happy to be back and ready to leave.


“Although…” Tina continued releasing her hug, “can I call you goddess?”


“If you like to.” answered Baxter chuckling, to which Tina acknowledged by thanking her as ‘goddess.’


Later that day, Mrs. Baxter returned everyone to their sizes, including those from the tank. Everyone was glad to be free, but now they had to get back. She then explained that she had let their parents know about that and they understood (all women do have magic powers no?). “Now,” she went on, “I want all of you girls to take them back to their homes as well as your own.”


“How will we do that?” one girl asked.


“Turning into giantesses of course!” smiled Mrs. Baxter, “Or teleportation, whatever works.”


One by one, each girl took one or two boys with them. “Oh, Tina, would you mind staying back here a bit, I’d like to discuss with you further.”


Tina nodded timidly as Min was the last to take Dante and Cameron back home, silently saying goodbye to her. Soon, the two sat at the kitchen table ready to discuss.


“So…about what you told me earlier…” Baxter began, “have you been told how to access that alternate world?”


“Fraid not ma’am.” Tina replied. This left Baxter pondering about if it’s possible for someone having magic so powerful they can enter alternate dimensions and universes whenever they please.


“If…possible when you figure it out, would you mind showing me?” Baxter said curiously, which Tina nodded.


“Hmm…you know…our journey might give us an idea.”


“What might that be?”


“Perhaps as part of any science class, have it all shrink down so small as to learn about atoms or anything microscopic. Or perhaps an event you might organize that could involve surviving on your body or whatever.” Tina offered.


“Not bad ideas,” Baxter replied, “I’ll come up with something eventually once you guys graduate.”


“Thank you,” smiled Tina, “Oh and what will you do with that tank?”


“Wait and see.” Baxter winked. Tina soon left for home and the teacher sighed happily to herself, thinking of many things she could do in the future.


Time passed, and by that point Dante, Tina, Cameron and Min had all become great friends. Whenever they decide to hangout, most of the time they would go on a shrunken adventure in whoever’s home for the fun of it. During that time toward graduation, Tina and Dante had gotten really close and were soon dating; by the time they graduated, they were now a couple.


A year had passed since they graduated and the couple were looking for a way to spend their summer vacation together. They had asked Cameron and Min if they wanted to hangout, but they were busy with other things. They soon began thinking of something they might do…


Then, Tina got an idea. “Hey we haven’t checked with Mrs. Baxter in a while have we?” she asked.


“I don’t think so, why?” replied Dante.


“Well…” his girlfriend smiled, “I was wondering if we can have some fun at her house with whatever she’s fine with.”


Suddenly it all clicked in Dante’s mind. “You mean…?”


“Yup!” beamed Tina.


“Then let’s do it!” said Dante confidently. With that, the couple set off to the teacher’s house.


When they arrived, they knocked on her door; it soon opened to reveal Baxter in her casual outfit. “Ah hello!” she said smiling from ear to ear, “I had a feeling you two would come back!”


“Didn’t you get my text saying that we are coming?” Tina chuckled.


“I’m sorry Tina,” the teacher apologized, “I was so busy making final adjustments that I didn’t read your text.”


“That’s okay,” Tina smiled, “what were you doing in the meantime?”


“Ooh so much!” Baxter beamed, “I expanded the tank to a more comfortable size for you tinies, got more items for said tank, and even made it more lively with some grass!”


“That sounds nice,” smiled Dante, “do you mind if we check it out?”


“Not at all! Come on in!” Baxter beamed leading the two inside her home as it had been a couple of years since last time. Not much has changed except for some new furniture. Soon their old teacher showed them the upgraded tank, it had everything just as she described it.


“Woah…” the couple said in awe at the amazing sights it had, it was a lot better compared to having nothing or even just some houses.


“Like it?” Baxter asked to which they nodded, “Good! I’ve spent nearly a grand and 3 months just to get everything the way it is; it was hard work but worth it!”


“Well goddess, you sure did do a good job,” Tina replied, “mind if we check it out?”


“Go ahead!” Baxter said smiling, “Do whatever you please! Be Godzilla, play cat and mouse, rub each other’s feet, make love, go au natural, anything you like! In the meantime, I’m off to the local market to get groceries for dinner, have fun!” She then left leaving the couple speechless and blushing.


“W-Well…” Dante said, breaking the awkward silence, “You…wanna go inside first?”


“How about you?” Tina suggested.


“Alright then.” Dante responded without hesitation. She shrunk him down to the same size he had been under Baxter and placed him in, with her following suit. Now they were both in the tank, alone and plenty of fun to do.


“What would you like to do?” Dante asked.


Tina thought. “Maybe we can explore the place for now?” She then suggested.


Dante nodded and the two began exploring the tank, it certainly had been ages since they were there and the tank had never looked as splendid as it did. The houses were upgraded to have two floors instead of one, a little pond was added, food and drink dispensers were added, and even plants were scattered around to make things more lively.


“Now this is great!” Tina declared in amazement, “Wanna head to our ‘home’ to plan this day out?”


“Anything for you babe,” he replied, holding her hand. The two head to their little home to plan out the event.


“So…she did mention we can do anything we like here right?” he asked.


“Yeah,” she confirmed, “which one she mentioned you wanna do first?”


“Um…I suppose…the au natural thing…?”


“You wanna see my boobs do ya?”


Dante blushed, “W-Well…”


“It’s okay,” Tina laughed, “We’ve been dating for 2 years anyway, so I’m sure you’ll be fine. But if you have a better idea, I’m all ears.”


They sat there thinking again, coming up with a better way to spend their day. Then Dante got one, “Hey Tina? Remember the time I looked up your skirt when I was super tiny?”


“Yeah? Why?”


“I was thinking we could…do a bit of roleplay where I was a tiny peeping Tom and you were…just coming out of the shower nude or something..”


“Dante, that is the funnest idea I’ve ever heard! And possibly the kinkiest one yet! Alright, let’s do it!”

  

So they prepared it out with Dante shrunk to the size of Tina’s big toe, having him hide somewhere near a corner, Tina stepping in the bathroom for a “shower”, and the fun began.


She walked out of the shower feeling refreshed, towel wrapped around her body and was waltzing around. Her towel “accidently” slips off exposing her body; he watches her beauty and is captivated by it. Suddenly, she spots him and fake screams covering herself and yells at the “pervert.” She stomps on him many times to punish him, but in the end, they enjoyed their roleplay.


All throughout the day, they had plenty of fun messing around, kissing, snuggling, and even some cat and mouse here and there. At that point, Baxter had returned and was checking up on the couple.


“Everything alright down there?” She asked, her voice thundering onto the tiny couple.


“Yes goddess!” They called back. She smiled and let them know dinner will be ready in a minute.


“Would you like to join us?” Tina asked her.


“Ooh I love to!” Baxter said excitedly, “How shall I appear before?”


Dante and Tina looked at each other and nodded. “We wish you to join us au natural!” They said looking back up at her. Baxter blushed a bit but agreed, otherwise it would still be very awkward if they were still her current students.


Soon they ate some dinner at the couple’s tiny home, laughing and having a wonderful chat, naked of course. Once done, they were about to get dressed but Dante had an idea. “Girls, I want to do something special together,” he said.


“What’s that?” asked the girls.


“We shrink on Baxter’s toe forever until we’re ready to grow back,” Dante smiled.


“Huh?!” The girls exclaimed in confusion.


“Are you sure?” They then asked him, to which he nodded.


“Alright then,” sighed Baxter, “but I need to grow back first.”


She was then out of the tank and grew to her normal size. The micro couple were then picked up by her and placed them on her big toe. “Now, are you ready?”


“We are!” replied the couple.


“Good! I’ll see you then!” she smiled as she then shrunk the couple further and further. They now enjoyed their experience more; it felt more comforting and exciting knowing their teacher had no malicious intent with them now.


As they kept shrinking, Dante spoke to his girlfriend, “Babe, if our teacher shrunk us for the sake of getting rid of us for good, would you say our lives as tinies might be worth it?”


She nodded, “I believe so; after all, I’m with the cutest boy on the planet.” He chuckled and soon kissed her.


“By the way,” Tina continued, “when we stop shrinking, you want to…get all frisky?”


Dante smirked, “Whatever you like babe.”


The two would engage in a sensational kiss as they shrunk further, further, and further, not stopping until they were ready to grow back again.