- Text Size +

Logan was excited. He was excited because today was the first day of his sleepover with his cousin Taylor and their friend Chloe. It was always amazing getting to spend time with them. Not only was it special and unique, but they were just such amazing people. Chloe was energetic and short, whereas Taylor was relatively calm and tall. Everyone always ragged on Chloe for how short she was, especially compared to people like Logan and Taylor.



His excitement peaked once he finally made it to Taylor's house. The 2 of them, already there, welcomed him in with just as much excitement as him. Taylor was wearing a green T-shirt and sweatpants, where Chloe wore a light blue shirt and shorts.



They immediately went into Taylor's room. They did what they usually do at sleepovers; Playing video games, watching videos, stuff like that. They all got up from the floor they'd been sitting on, about to switch over to Taylor's bed before she said "Hold on a sec though I'll be back!" As she hurriedly rushed out and closed the door. Probably out to the bathroom.



That left Logan and Chloe standing there alone in her room. Chloe started up a conversation just to keep it from being awkward. "So, you excited?" She asked. "Excited for what?" Logan asked, genuinely confused given how vague that question was. "Excited for this," Chloe said before her eyes glowed an ominous yellow, matching her evil smirk. Suddenly, instead of being noticeably taller than Chloe, Logan became the same height as Chloe.



Then he went down to where his eye level was at her breasts, which were thankfully fully covered. "I'm tired of everyone making fun of me for how short I am." She said. "So I think it's time we flipped the scale." She continued. "Well it's certainly strange." Logan said, not having anything to say out of pure flabbergastation. "Oh I'm not done yet." She said.



She clearly wasn't joking, as Logan quickly shrank down further to the height of her crotch, to the height of her knees, and then to the height of her pale foot. Logan was now at a complete loss for words. He thought this would be a fun sleepover, not torture!



"The world's probably real big when you're that small, huh?" She asked, knowing full-well it was a yes. Logan didn't answer. He just stared in awe at his giantess of a friend. "Hey, go stand right next to my foot so we can see how little you are, Logan." She gasped. "OMG, Little Logan! That's such a good name!" She exclaimed as Logan walked over to her big foot, which was now the same height as him. "Dang you really are small bro..." She stated. "Now I want to make you even smaller!" She said, her eyes glowing yellow again. Logan then watched in agony as he shrunk smaller, and smaller, and smaller, until he was no bigger than Chloe's pinkie toe.



Not even close to being as big as it, in fact.



"Now I can barely even see you, dude." She said, clearly wanting to make this as miserable as possible for her poor, tiny friend. Chloe started squealing at how small she had made him, jumping up and down. Each jump she did felt like what the Earth might feel like if it had a worldwide earthquake.



Her fun was put to an end as Taylor re-entered the room. "What are you doing?" She asked, clearly appalled with Chloe's strange behavior. Even with how energetic she was, she never acted THIS hyper. "I don't know, I just feel energetic today." She lied. "Where'd Logan go?" Taylor asked. "I don't know, he just left after you did." She lied again, and this time Taylor got suspicious, but she didn't say anything. It would be better to figure it out herself than potentially get herself in trouble.



In the moments where she took time to just stand there and question Chloe, Logan ran as fast as he could towards his cousin's massive toes. She was his only way of possibly getting back to normal size. He just barely managed to grab onto her ring toe's skin before she walked over and joined Chloe on her bed. They both backed up onto the wall, their feet splayed out.



Logan almost fell off her ring toe, but managed to barely continue holding on. He pulled himself onto her enormous toe and simply looked at the 2 giantesses. One was fully aware of him, and had done this in the first place. The other was entirely innocent, and completely unaware that her cousin was right in front of her. All she had to do was just take a closer look at her toes and she would find him.



But she wouldn't just start examining her toes for no reason. She would have to have a reason to suddenly start staring at her own feet, otherwise she would continue life as normal and probably end up crushing Logan under her long, bare feet.



And so he tried giving her the reason. He started furiously stomping the toe skin beneath him, but unfortunately, foot-to-mountainous toe wasn't something that grabbed a giantess' attention. Who would've thunk it.



He scratched at the toe, but that did nothing. He started punching the toe, but that also did nothing. He tried jumping on it, but all that did was itch Taylor at most, proven by how she simply wrinkled her toes a few times. Each time, Logan's little life was greatly threatened, almost falling off his giantess cousin's toes.



He looked down at the skin beneath and only thought of 1 other possibility:



Biting.



He didn't want to, but he'd literally do anything to be saved. And so, with a huge amount of hesitation, he kneeled down and dug his teeth into her toe. Taylor immediately felt it like a bug bite, and she quickly brought her foot closer to her face to see the cause of her disturbance. She closely looked at her toes until she saw something on her ring toe. It wasn't a bug, but she didn't know what else it could be. She scooped it up with her fingernail and as she looked closer she muttered,



"Logan?"



Chloe immediately shoved her off her own bed and onto the floor.



"You know too much." Chloe whispered as she shoved Taylor onto the floor. "Wait what?" Taylor asked, questioning everything happening around her. "I didn't want to include you, but I don't imagine you're gonna go along with my plan." Chloe explained. Before Taylor could even respond, Chloe dwindled her down in size, now making even her pinkie toe appear huge to Taylor.



Taylor now saw Logan, the same size as her, very clearly. She was going to question him about why he was on her toes, but Chloe began talking again. "Y'know Taylor, I was gonna make us be the goddesses of the universe. I was gonna shrink everyone in all of our families so that I could get enough power to grow us both so we can be goddesses."



"But now it'll just have to be me." She said.



"Chloe, no! Don't do this! Why can't the 3 of us just do that together?!" Taylor pleaded with her now giantess-sized friend. "Well first off, as for Logan? Fuck him." Chloe responded. "And 2, well you clearly aren't interested in doing that Taylor." She continued. "How do you know that?!" Taylor said.



"Well then Taylor..."



"Would you want to join me and be a goddess, or join Little Logan and become a little speck?"