- Text Size +

Dante was not a "good" kid. He was the kind to get into fights and break rules and not really do that well as far as grades were concerned. And today was no different.



This morning he ended up getting into a fight with another kid, that kid being Joseph. They had done what mostly happens; They push each other around, people stare and look, and things get knocked over. However, the fight was stopped by none other than their teacher, Mrs. Baxter. She had a stern talk with them about the fight, asking a few questions. Pretty normal stuff. He'd seen and heard all this before. But what caught him off guard was when she added at the end of the conversation "Oh, and Dante, come over here today after dismissal." They didn't usually do that. "B-but I take the bus-" Dante's sentence was cut off. "Meet me here after dismissal." She repeated, more stern this time.



The class continued as normal, but once it was over, she made sure they remembered to come back after dismissal. "Guess I don't have a choice..." Dante thought.



The day went on like normal until the dreaded dismissal. He let his teacher know he had to see Mrs. Baxter, and then he was off.



When he entered the room, Mrs. Baxter was already waiting for him. "Hello there Dante" She said overly cheerfully. "Why do I have to be here?" He asked blankly. "Let's have a little talk." She said. "So, you haven't been the bestest of kids in this class, not really good compared to any of mine." She explained. "Yeah, I could guess that." He replied. "So not only have you been a pretty bad kid, it also doesn't seem like you want to try to even get good grades." She continued. Dante replied with simple silence. "I've tried what I can to fix the issue, but it doesn't work." She exclaimed. It was true. She had tried discipline, counselling, you name it. But he refused to give in. He didn't want to give her the satisfaction. "I'm sorry it's come to this Dante, but I don't see another choice." She explained sorrily. She walked to the door and closed it, locked it, and flipped over the paper above the window so no one could see inside.



Dante panicked a little bit. What is she doing?  He wondered in his head. Suddenly, his teacher's eyes glowed bright yellow suddenly Dante felt shorter. "What the..." He muttered. He looked around and saw that everything was getting bigger. "Wait, I'm shrinking!" He yelled. "Indeed you are." His teacher said, looking down at him with a smile. He shrank until his eyes came to her waist. "What...how?!" He screamed at his now very tall teacher. "It's called magic. All girls have magic powers, and one of the most prominent is changing thing's size. Like disrespectful little boys." She monologued. Dante quickly shrank to the height of her knees, which were bare, as the dress she wore came down to around that length. "The only way I can stop you at this rate is this. I'm sorry it came to this." She said, not sounding sorry at all as she promptly shrank him to the height of foot. Even her ankle came up a little higher than he did.



"You look scared down there Dante." She teased. "Please don't do this! I'll be good! I'll do whatever you want!" He pleaded with his now giantess-sized teacher. Looking up, he could barely see her face. "Well, what I wanted was for you to be good." He said. "...But sadly for you, you didn't do that. And now you can find a new place to be dirty on." She said. Her sentence's end was added to as Dante somehow shrank even smaller, now the same height as  her big toe did on her light brown sandals. "Yeah, I'm aware you have a little fetish of yours, Dante." She revealed. He gave her a loud "Huh?!" As she nodded, letting him know she was actually serious. He turned to his left, still caught off guard by not finding a desk or a wall or a person but instead just seeing the big toe of his Writing Strategies teacher. "Oh yeah, this might help in size comparison." She said as she lifted the foot next to Dante and took her sandal off. "And maybe another way too." She whispered, winking. She removed her other sandal as Dante just took in the reality of the situation.



He had just been expecting to have a talk with his Writing Strategies teacher, but instead she had shrunk him down to the height of her big toe, using magic that all girls have apparently.



The fact that she knew about his fetish didn't help as his head felt almost magnetized to look at her massive tan foot. "Not big enough for you?" She teasingly asked. "No, no, it's big enough. I-in fact I think it's too big!" He screamed, hoping she'd have remorse. "No? Okay then Dante!" She exclaimed again as her eyes turned yellow again. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"



He passed out. When he awakened, what he saw was utterly unholy. All he could see was tan, which wouldn't have been unusual if he hadn't previously been shrunk down to the size of Mrs. Baxter's big toe. Except, he wasn't that big anymore. The tan "walls" had wrinkles in them, and they had slight movement too. This massive wall of tan was Mrs. Baxter's toes, which now just another unconceivably massive thing in this room. He looked to his right and found that he could now see individual carpet strands. He was so small. Any normal person wouldn't be able to even see him. All they would do is flatten him under the soles of their feet  like a pathetic ant.



But he wasn't even an ant. He was smaller than an ant. An ant would be massive to him, hell, it could probably eat him. He looked up in dread and fear at his teacher, until he found he couldn't even see her face anymore. Not only was it probably being blocked by the breasts under her shirt, but he could barely even see the bottom of her shirt. He was so small he couldn't even see past her crotch. If he was being realistic, he could probably fit in there if she decided to do that to him. And she could if she wanted. Dante was now a microscopic dot. He couldn't do anything to change his situation if he could. "You like the view down there?" Mrs. Baxter said. Her voice, even though she probably wasn't speaking too loud, boomed through his insignificant ears, louder than a rock concert.



"It's quite nice isn't it? Now you get to live out your fantasies and see what you like in person! Don't my toes look lovely? You like the nail color?" She bombarded him with speech. He felt like his ears were going to pop and bleed. If this was simply another image online, he would be absolutely LOVING this view. Like come on, her toes were practically the only thing he could see, and that's the only thing he fantasized about. But the issue was, it wasn't just an image online, it was real.



He was actually shrunken down by his magical teacher.


He was actually at microscopic size right now.


And he was absolutely not looking forward to where this would go next...