[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Ian and Sara earn a nice sum of money on the side by producing human crush fetish videos in their free time. Their clients willingly shrink to 0.2-0,7 inches (0,5- 2 cm) height and mail themselves, paying to get crushed according to some scenario agreed to in advance. It’s easy money for the giant couple; not only do they charge hefty prices for custom videos, but they later additionally sell those videos online to other interested buyers, for a smaller price of course. On a good week they can earn their monthly salary in a couple of hours, not to mention receive huge amount of likes and other validation online. There is practically no downside to it! Of course, something like that should be illegal, but it falls under the grey zone in the law. The inert bureaucracy simply didn’t have time to react to the new reality of emerging shrinking devices. As for the moral questions, Ian and Sara aren’t too concerned. After all, those people all volunteered to die (or so they think) and even pay them to get crushed! So why shouldn’t they help the tinies leave this world the way they chose to? 

 

Their webpage is called “In our footsteps” and the couple has several simple rules for their would-be clients: 

 

1. Everything is paid upfront, no discounts unless specifically offered by the couple. For obvious reasons there are also no refunds.

2. The biggest shrunk person shouldn’t be more than approximately an inch (2cm) tall. 

3. Clients should use the provided shrink ray to shrink at home and mail themselves via a special courier service. That way there would be no doubt about them volunteering.

4. No scat, golden showers or outright nudity and sex scenes.

 

The business is booming, and they are hoping to expand their online platform.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Violent, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Giant Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4441 Read: 4172
Published: August 30 2023 Updated: August 30 2023
Story Notes:

Each of the chapters will be a self-contained short story, usually told from the perspective of one (or both) of the giants and an (un)fortunate victim. I will update the tags when necessary and tags will also be added before each individual story, so you know what to expect. You can also write your suggestions or requests in reviews. Since these are short stories I won’t charge for those requests, but I also don’t guarantee I will write a story based on them. It will depend on my free time and inspiration.

 

1. An unfortunate case of deadly miscommunication by Xon [Reviews - 1] (2611 words)

Tags for this chapter: M/m, feet, crush, aware

2. Boys and their toys by Xon [Reviews - 0] (1830 words)


This chapter contains scenes of Sara crushing a miniaturized car.