- Text Size +

The giantess's stride had careful steadiness despite being huge, as she strode over the much larger giantess's chest. With a slight decline over the top of Astrid's enormous leather-covered breast, the trio longed for some much-needed rest. Airvin could see fine in the now darkly lit strange terrain. The cold clear sky offered plenty of starlight to illuminate the resting woman's features. As the mage walked closer to their potential resting place, the elevation dropped to the massive neck and shoulder. This decline gave the illusion of Astrid's chin rising even higher as if she grew even larger still. But thanks to Grom's dedication and discipline, nobody was changing sizes at the moment.


All three marveled at the enormity of the sleeping giantess once again. Thank the gods they didn't have to get up to her face, that would have been a perilous climb and another adventure altogether. Jax had opted to also take a seat next to his friend, both still trying to process the odd scenario. The two men were smaller than marbles to their immediate teammate... And guessed they wouldn't be able to be noticed even if the giga teammate tried to spot them. Grom shifted position once again feeling a little awkward about holding hands with the freshly grown giantess before trying to ask Jax a question.


"If we try to... Talk to Astrid..."


"No, she couldn't or can't fucking hear us. Small miracle we have this one as a go-between. I mean, I hope. Look at the size of her! Even Airvin might be too small." Both men took a peek at the moving ground below and then slowly back up to the massive mage carrying them. 'What a concept,' they both thought. 'Airvin might be too small.' Noticing the pondering faces of the two men, she smiled and offered some options.


"Well, We can try to make camp anywhere around her collar I suppose. Where her neckline disappears into her,” she looked back at the cleavage, "well I think it would be best if we see what her shoulder has to offer.” The landscape became even steadier as the colossal woman's breathing no longer shifted the trio up and down as the giga slumbered soundly.


“How are we... Like we're so high up. How are we going to get off of her in the morning?” Grom asked.


“That's tomorrow's problem. For now, we're going to catch some sleep, and die if she rolls over.” The two stared hard at the warrior. “You know I'm right. We're still so fucking high up in the air you guys.”


“Are we going to try to sleep in shifts?” the giantess asked minding her breath.


“Duh, don't we always? What would be different about today? I mean of course, besides gods damn everything.” Still gracefully traversing her teammate, Airvin carefully stepped off the armor and onto Astrid's pale skin by her throat. She had to make sure to avoid a collarbone that was far too steep for her comfort. The brunette mage paused to make sure the sensation of her shoes on the giga's skin wouldn't cause any reaction. Nothing happened.

Cautiously, she stepped forward a few more paces, the whole group once again drinking in the outlandish spectacle. They saw nothing of the thief's face, and could just barely make out parts of her ear. The gigantic beauty's blonde hair flowed downward and out of eyesight to the crushed mountain range below. They saw subtle wrinkles and imperfections in her skin that none of them were aware of before. Over the natural blowing breeze that still surrounded them, the faint sounds of the massive woman's breath in and out of unseen lips could be heard.


"I'm not going to say it," Grom spoke suddenly.


"Good. Airvin pick a spot and let's try to get some sleep." Jax said.


“How should the three of us be arranged?" the mage asked. "I don't care which order we take watch but if... I mean, what are you guys going to do if you have to wake me up?"


“Yell really fuck'n loud I guess. By the way, I'm not going to sleep on a woman that's sleeping on another woman. Somehow that's not on my bucket list,” the warrior said sarcastically. The giantess located a promising patch of skin above the collarbone, nestled near the collar line of the thieve's leather armor. It was actually quite ridiculous how much area they had before any of them needed to worry about the curvature of the huge neck. A space where gravity would squeeze and drag them down in its unrelenting clutches. Slowly, Airvin bent down and laid her hand flat on the warm ground.


"I'm going to sleep right now," the muscular man stretched as he spoke. "We all know I do the best with interrupted sleep, so wake me up for the middle watch. Argue amongst yourselves who's going to take night or morning. Grom, an extra prayer to your God tonight that we don't wake up dead. Sleep tight fuckers." The other two watched as he slid off the massive palm and laid flat several feet away from the edge of gargantuan clothes. The warrior made a motion as if to consider trying to use some of her armor like a blanket. Impossible to do though, considering the dark-brown leather edge was taller than small trees. He exaggerated flopping onto the ground as if to confirm literally anything the barely macroscopic men could do wouldn't be felt by their thief. Getting into a comfortable position arms folded under his head with a big yawn, Jax appeared to doze off. The two couldn't help but watch those animated movements until finally, they looked to one another.


It didn't matter how short of time they looked away... Once again seeing their size difference left them speechless. Grom felt the burning question rise up because that burn on his hand bothered still. He was already not one for interrogation, now he needed to think of what to say while looking at his friend with fingernails larger than his whole body. Those big pretty sparkling green eyes and face so far away was intimidating without trying. She closed her eyes and smiled sweetly before gazing down on him.


"I can take the first watch if you want to go to sleep Grom. I don't mind," she offered. He completely forgot that a decision needed to be made. His mind a tangle of all that the last moments had presented. How or what was he going to ask Airvin about the strange occurrence?

"Umm... Airvin?"


"Yes?"


"Uh... Never mind. I was going to offer to take the first shift but, I am... Just so incredibly tired."


“Sleep well, you deserve it. After all, you stopped things from getting even more out of hand today. Maybe this magic is temporary... And everything can get back to normal with some rest.”


“Aye, that would be nice. Good night you, don't go counting stars... You might fall asleep again."


“At least the only thing I actually have to look out for... is...” her vision drifted up the massive neck and to the jaw high above. “Is her.”


“Yeah, well hopefully nothing even crazier happens.”


“And if it does, I'll just quickly grab you two and try to keep you safe.” His blood ran cold at the thought of being grabbed by those huge hands from a complete sleep.


"Well on that note... Good night you,” he said.


“Sleep tight!” Meandering over and also flopping next to the warrior, the cleric struggled to ease his mind. Why did Airvin's focus burn him and not Jax? How is that possible, and why did he have such a bad feeling about it? Also, he barely opened his eyes to look at the golden statue he had looped against his belt... How long was this one going to stay quiet? What happened when the sinister statue was no longer sequestered? These thoughts could not outcompete the cleric's tiredness, and quickly sleep embraced him. With the two laid to rest, the still awake giantess took many deep breaths. She enjoyed the crisp high altitude air and the wonderfully pleasant view of a landscape in twilight. The scene unobstructed by anything thanks to her height advantage... Well, nothing except the even larger giantess's head. Honestly, most of the vista was still her friend. Long limbs disheartening in all directions, her mighty mountains rising and falling in perfect rhythm.


Enjoying this calm for a while longer, she finally stared at the two men and was satisfied that they were both sound asleep. With careful movements, she stood up and strolled across the impossibly large armor. Coming to a standstill while staring straight up at the glimmering stars above, she drew a very deep breath. Filling her lungs to complete capacity, she slammed her mouth into the crook of her arm... And screamed.


The muffled noise didn't travel very far in the jet stream, even though it had real anguish to it. Every single part of her keeping it together shattered in frustration and panic. How could she have been so stupid to get tricked? What in the realms was she to do now? She could fix anything with her magic, and now that was all gone. Without her focus, her powerful instrument of arcane, the mage was worse than useless. The little grain of amethyst couldn't do anything for her now. Grom certainly couldn't fix this, not with any of the tricks Airvin had seen him do. Here she stood, a literally giant idiot too useless to help herself or anyone else. How could she be so big, and yet feel small enough to mean practically nothing? Hands shaking, Airvin wiped many tears from her face. She recognized she was spiraling... Really bad. She started back towards the rest of the party.


Well, technically she never left one member, and looking back up at a humongous chin the mage whispered, "How am I supposed to help you when I can't even help myself?" She finished the trek back to the men and slowly settled in. Wiping her hands on her dress, the brunette refocused on the gem that she had mindfully kept between fingers. Letting it fall into her massive palm, she once again sighed at her misfortune. She knew it was there but with the limited light, it might as well not have been. Carefully pulling out several of her component pouches, careful attention was used to find which one had the best capacity to carry a single grain of sand. Satisfied with the smallest black pouch she carried, Airvin took extreme measure in tucking it away and tying it tight, so as to not misplace the precious item. Trying to let her watch pass with a clear mind was unsuccessful. Because the same thought kept echoing. 'Does this mean she can find me now?'


After many tedious hours, the large woman nudged Jax awake. With a big yawn, he gave a double thumbs up, and the giantess went out like a light. She had curled up like a cat, not getting as much warmth as the other two were blessed with. The warrior spent his watch mostly keeping himself entertained with jokes and puns related to gigantic boobs.


"Is it just me, or does Astrid need a breast reduction?" he giggled immaturely. "Wait wait wait, man, this woman's got some killer tits! We almost died!" Pretty much just a few hours of that. Finally looking over at the cleric that his watch had come and would have an excellent view of sunrise. Or maybe not, Airvin and Astrid might be in the way for all he knew. Their sleeping figures certainly did take up quite a bit of space. Smacking the other normal-sized teammate, Jax once again flopped onto warm ground. A far-off heartbeat lulled him back to sleep once more.


Grom took quite a while to get up and coherent. A little bit difficult to get moving when your job is essentially nothing. Of course, watch is important... But at the moment, that consisted of staring at three individuals of vastly different size. He checked his belongings for a water skin. Sleep still pulled at him far too aggressively, like vines trying to climb a tree. The cleric debated between splashing the water in his face or trying to brew up some of the strongest tea he had. Undecisive like usual, he instead opted to do morning stretches early. At least that way he can feel productive. After quite a while of watching, pretending to watch, stretching, and pretending to stretch, the sun finally rose up. Airvin's body was in the way, so Grom took a small hike to get around and witness the unfiltered majesty of daybreak.


Coming around the huge curled legs, he was met with yet another unexpected sight. In the low morning glow, something else joined them on this patch of skin. Like the tail of some mythic creature, rising high into the air, the odd stalk obstructed his path. Cream color, almost seeming translucent, this column stood tall. Wide enough he couldn't wrap his arms around it even if he tried to, and exploding out of a hair follicle was the next thing to make their size perfectly clear. Neck bent, and mouth slightly open in awe... A single body hair rivaled trees.


"Jax isn't here to stop me... My gods is this gal massive..." the cleric whispered to himself before continuing on. The warmth on his face a welcomed sensation in this chilled sky. He started back to Jax until his vision was drawn towards Astrid's colossal head once more. "She certainly has been sleeping quite a while... I get the feeling that's going to change... Really soon..." Would this group even be ready? A small voice groaned in his mind. Grom froze at the weak hiss.


“Sssunrissse? What haaave you done to meee Grommm?”


“Nope.” The cleric put a hand on the gold and focused his will. Finding that connection again, he pushed the curse back to the depths of mundane. Letting a few moments pass, he was sure the idol had been dealt with. The troublesome treasure still a problem, but was under control for now. Once again Grom closed the distance to where they had been sleeping. Jax pulled out some jerky and reached for a small blade.


He drew a knife that was vibrant seafoam green and transparent. Certainly, this weapon had been constructed or carved from glass and obviously had been magically enchanted to prevent it from breaking. The blade itself, serrated and jagged, chipped as if crudely fashioned like a stone age implement. The handle, however, expertly crafted and procured. Sleek and comfortable grip, the two halves seemed quite mismatched. Cutting off a few hunks of dried meat and munching quietly, the warrior stared at the blade in his hand. His eyes lowered as he stared, vengeance rising. He had not forgotten his target. Jax stashed it away once Grom returned.


Making his way over the cleric stood and took a deep breath before saying, "Good morning! How did you sleep all things considered?"


"Not too shabby. Would have been cold being up this high, however," he slapped his hands against the expansive skin underneath, "this one radiates quite a bunch of heat."


"Yeah, I'm just glad I didn't have to wake that one for any reason..." Grom pointed over to the smaller of the two gals.


"Would have been quite the feat, wouldn't it have? You fucking ready?”


"I'm kind of surprised that wasn't the first words out of your mouth... Yeah, let's get started." Airvin's eyes fluttered open as she shuddered. The cold clutches of the atmosphere pulled her from slumber. She didn't quite get the same blanket of warmth that the men enjoyed. A split second was all it took to remember the situation. She peered around, hand-blocking obnoxious sunlight screaming 'Good morning world!' Still a Titanic woman underneath her. Still gargantuan herself. Still without magic. Hope that time would slowly resolve this issue dwindled smaller again. Taking note of the gentleman's morning routine Airvin cautiously twisted about to focus on them. With excellent form the tiny warrior did push-ups. A lot slower and with less-than-perfect form, so did Grom.


"Every day," Jax said firmly.


"Every.... Day...." the struggling cleric said.


"Every day."


"Every... Day..."


"Come on! Push it. Everyday!"


"Every... Every day!" Grom called out, sweat dripping off him from exertion. Jax noticed the giantess admirer, soft smirk as she watched her small teammates work out.


"If you're going to watch the show you need a fuck'n ticket sweetheart."


"Do I get a frequent admirer discount?" she giggled back. Grom collapsed into the ground sprawled out, completely forgetting it was Astrid he now rested on.


"Oh... My... Gods..."


"Grom, that was really impressive!" Airvin said excitedly. "You couldn't do nearly that many when I first met you. Good for you cutie." He rolled over still out of breath, gazing upon the massive complementing woman.


"Yeah... Thanks..." She smiled, thinking of what she would say next, but Jax now the first to speak.


"All right, new days here. So what the fuck are we going to do now? I hope y'all have been thinking cause I-"


A low grumbling cut him off. The three paused... And eyes popped wide all around. The noise and vibrations rumbled underneath, and echoed out high above... Really, really high above.


They knew it was to happen, but couldn't have possibly been prepared for it. Probably the world wasn't prepared for it. Because what happened next, would change history.


Astrid woke up.

Chapter End Notes:
A huge thank you to all my Patreon supporters! They got this a month early and the next part is already posted! As always thank you for reading, and feel free to leave a review ^^  https://www.patreon.com/slogro