- Text Size +

A steady rise and fall of the drawstring running across as a bridge over cleavage. The monumental thief still had steady breath. The trio continued forward the best they could with the unprecedented circumstances. Not every day you have to make haste between breasts of a woman rivaling mountain ranges. Yet here they were, the warrior, the cleric and the mage losing grip on hope to help their sleeping thief... Because even as big as the giantess was... She was still steadily growing bigger.

Jax Caldera, hunter turned much more civilized because he demanded the finer things in life. Along with still desiring a good fight and decent challenge, this self-proclaimed S.O.B. led the charge across twisted string. Weapons holstered over his well-worn leather armor, because he always found metal too cold and restricting.

Grom Brightburn, cleric trying to shine as much light in the darkness of the world as he could possibly manage, found himself in this unlikely group. Somedays questioning his place in this rag-tag party, and now in the middle of the three as they marched on. He never minded the protection of metal links and small banding. And it was quite possibly time again for his armor to be fitted and tightened up. The shorter man only carried a few smaller weapons as his divine magic offered most of the protection.

And in the back of the group strolled Airvin. Gifted mage in so many ways. Knowing a bit about all forms of magic and history. If anything was unknown, she could fix that gap in knowledge in less time than it took most. Wearing a beautiful but simple purple dress that concealed a protective pattern of sturdy cloth underneath. Standing taller than most other women she too had fallen into this group.

Speaking of taller however, Astrid Vinegrasp lay in a peaceful calm. Unconscious growing body causing far more turmoil than she could possibly imagine. Tight leather straps and belts still covered this slumbering giga. Only her magical items had not matched the blonde haired woman's scale. If one took a casual glance at her wardrobe, they would never guess she had weapons. Exactly how she liked it. This thief had stumbled into this group most painfully of all.

"Please tell me we're making progress," The mage called to the other two. With a peek over the string at the deep u-shaped valley of fine skin, impossibly large, made her heart sink.

“Yeah we are,” the curly brown haired cleric responded. "Just it is going to take a little longer than we'd hoped for.... By the gods..."

"I swear Grom, if you say one more thing about how massively humongous our thief is growing, I'm going to lose my shit," The dark-haired warrior interrupted, short full head of hair, scarless and flowing with the breeze.

"No... I was going to say it's getting cold up here."

“Oh yeah, I hadn't noticed that yet. But we pretty much are in the fucking sky aren't we?" Indeed a casual glance around at the view could have them looking down at clouds. A few moments later the troop worked their way up the incline, grabbing progress to where the string met buckle. "Man, I've never worked so hard for a pair of titties before. Mountains, She has actual mountains." Jax took a brief moment taking in the sight of the round rolling breast that was more of a landmark than the physicality of a woman. A turn of vision down that huge torso and over legs, down to black stockings showed how great that distance became. Atmosphere discolored the giantess's extremities... truly a wild concept.

"There! See? You did it too," Grom said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. It's just too hard not to think about how fucking ridiculous this whole situation is. Not going to lie, little bit impressed you're managing to keep up with me."

“Don't go spreading the compliments around yet... We're not there yet... My legs might still give out," the tired cleric stated, careful eye to the path they jogged. The individual threads underfoot thicker than ship ropes.

"They'd better not, like, we're the only ones able to do anything about this. And that is even saying we actually can do something about this!” Airvin stated worriedly. "We don't know if we can do anything about this, and her body is going to start causing all kinds of problems, like, for, I mean literally everybody!"

Jax turned his head to look at that massive chin far away. "You weren't nothing when we found you. Now look at you, destroying the world and shit. You know, today could have been a good day if we had only gotten paid." Finally making it to the expanse of curved mahogany leather, the three only had to make it to that glowing mischievous idol. The cold wind here even more cutting, because it had nowhere to go except gust over the monumental boob. All three of them clutched their clothes a little bit tighter, stopping their outfits from flapping too much in the gale. The wind might have been a godsend, otherwise there was a chance Astrid's sweet-smelling perfume could have overpowered anyone's senses.

“There's that fucking thing. Double time people!” Jax shouted over the jet stream. All of them able to race much faster, without the threat of tumbling into that canyon of pale supple skin. Running for several minutes, it was both impressive and pathetic how little ground they covered across the thief's chest.

Out of breath the cleric huffed, "All right... I promise this is the last time I say anything like this... But by the gods is she massive." The warrior turned to shout but Airvin interrupted.

"He promised that was the last time, you can't say anything unless he breaks that promise. Your rules Mr. Caldera."

“That's fair. Should save my breath for running anyway," Jax admitted. They all slowed their pace upon reaching their destination. Sitting slightly askew the gemed golden cobra glowed honey-orange as if challenging anybody to stop these events. Between gasps of air Airvin addressed the group.

"All right, we have to be, like, super careful with it. Obviously this thing can be tricky... probability... we really don't know. So everybody be on high alert.”

“I wasn't going to fucking touch it. Who knows what else it's capable of. Also, magic is everybody else's business.”

“Yeah, yeah... We all know how you feel about magic... Airvin I'm confident you could figure it out, or dispel it. How about you give it a try?” Grom said, trying not to make eye contact with it. As if just a glance could have unintended consequences.

“All right, I'll try my best.” She sucked in the cold breeze and blew out hard. One foot in front of the other, she closed the distance. Ideas of whether or not to pick up the gold statue or just poke it with a wand first filled her head. But then something else entered, that creepy voice hissed in her mind.

“Ssssaffron... I don't sssuppossse... I know what you wisssssh to accomplisssssh...”

“Oh, I don't like any of that,” she said hearing her real name echo in her mind. “Don't you dare speak a word of that to anyone.”

“Of courssssse... I only wisssssh to grant desssiresss... One might sssssay... It isss what I desssssire...”

“Well if you're so smart, and know so much, then tell me what I aim to do here right now.” She folded her arms impatiently.

“You wisssssh to take dear Assstrid'sss sssssize away... ssssshrink her back down to how ssssshe wasssss...”

“And she'll get to her normal size, and she'll stop growing? You will do that?” she asked hesitantly.

“I will indeed...”

“It can't be that easy.” She looked over to the two standing a ways off. Faces wearing fluctuating levels of concern at the one-sided conversation they heard stared back.

“It really isssss... Would you like me to do ssssso?” Could it be that easy? Just an ask away from fixing this mess? She pondered a while before the glow grew brighter.

“I'm waiting... Sssssaffron... I mean... ssso called Airvin...”

“If it will make her normal... and stop this nonsense...” With stillness, somehow it felt like the idol's stare intensified. “Then... yes... that is what I want you to do.”

“Your wisssssh... Now becoming reality...” A wicked pleasure in the echoing tone. The eyes flashed a deep red, mixing with the bright orange hue. A momentary stillness. A calm as if the entire world was on pause. Somehow, in some minute way, Airvin could tell her friend was getting smaller.

“I can't believe it! It worked!” she exclaimed excitedly, vision towards the giantess's head.

“Airvin,” Jax said.

“See you guys? That wasn't so difficult to deal with.”

“Airvin.”

“Sometimes, like, the easiest solutions are the best solutions.”

“Gods fucking dammit Airvin!”

“What?!” She whipped her head in the direction of the two party members. Having been full of adrenaline, not to mention the strong frigid winds, the mage had not felt the sensation take hold. Where the two men should have been standing was only a scene of deep blue sky already starting to kiss twilight. Her vision dripped like molasses until it landed on the faces staring up at her. Both men shorter than her kneecaps, getting farther away still.

“What the fuck did you do?! Why the hells are you growing now too?!”

“Wha... I... Wa....uh?” Words failed as her, vocal cords floundered at this unexpected event.

“Did you seriously scold us into being careful, and not making any rash decisions, and then you fell for one of its gods damn tricks?!” Jax shouted up at the growing woman. Rapidly expanding higher and higher, this giantess growing at a faster rate than her friend did. Her brown hair flowing down at the self-made breeze. Raising fast, shoes spreading across the textured leather threatening to bump her teammates. They quickly stepped back, full panic on all three's faces. She finally turned and stared wide-eyed at the golden cobra on the ground drifting further and further away.

“What are you doing? This is not what I asked for at all!” she shouted in a mix of surprise and anger.

“Give... take... give... take... give... take...” was its only sinister repeating reply.

“Oh no!” she cried out in realization, “It's making Astrid smaller by giving me her size! You cold-hearted slice of trickster god you! I'll do what I should have done right away.” The growing woman bent down and plucked the statue in her fingers, the hissing words repeating as it shrank between the fingertips. Bringing her hand up to her neck she found the necklace dangling above her chest. Following the beautiful silver chain down, she went to grab the largest amethyst gemstone that was always tucked into her dress. However... It wasn't there. Her eyes popped wide as a new chill ran down the mage's spine.

“Ummm... Guys?” She looked back at her dwindling friends, their faces gripped with terror. “We have a problem..."

“Airvin, you're going to have to be more specific than that,” Grom spoke trying to conceal his frustration.

“My... let's say, focus... My instrument of magic...”

“Go on.”

“Somehow I lost it...I don't have it... for some reason. I don't know where it is.”

“I hate magic so fucking much!” Jax screamed before grabbing hold of Grom's shoulders. “All right buddy, imagine this pep talk is a lot better than it is. There's no fucking way I'm touching that thing. You are the last hope at doing some magic bullshit. You've got to fix this, and you've got to do it right now.” The intensity of his friends words made the cleric's mouth dry and all he could do was nod. If Astrid was indeed getting smaller neither of them could tell, but the brunette was certainly growing massive. Already closing in at sixty feet tall, ankles already taller than the two standing there.

“Okay... Okay... I can... I can do this. I just need to get my hands on that cursed object.” Grom looked away from that intense expression up to his rapidly expanding friend. His heart hammered even more than the run over here watching how colossal she was getting right before his eyes. “Airvin! I need the idol!” Between the winds and that malicious hissing, she didn't perceive the words.

“Fucking Airvin!” Jax roared finally catching her attention. The massive woman sat down with a thud, awestruck by her shrinking companions. Vibrations of that landing almost knocking the two over.

“Oh! Sorry,” she whimpered.

“Please give that thing to me,” Grom said voice raised, regaining balance. Her hand drew close and both of them marveled at how much bigger it was than them already. The piece of gold so diminutive between those huge fingertips. Grom reached out and took the metal, catching all the impressive details of the mage's fingerprints. Now the clerics turn to experience that unpleasant voice prod his psyche.

“Grom, have you lossssst weight? My my... how much longer before you are... Ssssskinny?” Best he could, the holy man shut out the voice closed his eyes and began to pray. “Sssssuch a pickle your group findsssss themssselvesss in... Disssssaster ssseemsss to follow you everywhere... Doesssssn't it?” The magical object could perceive far too much. Grom meditated best he could to shut out the world. Building in anger at the cleric's ignoring state, many voices hissed at once. That repetition of 'give and take' with several overlapping voices... Further taunts about the man's self-doubt and wavering faith. Still trying to remain calm as the dispelling magic surrounded his essence. Body trembling, sweat spreading across Grom's face, the others watched in worry. Jax keep peering back and forth to the growing giantess and this battle the healer fought.

The idle flashed even brighter redoubling its prowess. Airvin hadn't exactly felt the effects before but while watching Grom work, she certainly did now. The tidal wave of arcane force surged into her body. A rush of power pushing her larger and larger. The mage's breathing more labored, until finally she couldn't help but moan as she was forced to expand faster. Body shaking, Airvin fell backward at the bizarre sensation overflowing throughout her growing form. Legs falling flat, rolling past the two men. Large hips bucking and twitching, the mage's dress rode up her legs. Showing off a cute pair of underwear no one was meant to see. And that pink patterned fabric closed in on our last heroes. Those calls of pleasure still ringing out, Jax's mouth hung open.

“Holy shit... I'll have what shes having...”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! Patreons got this early, and the next Ch. and another story, can already be found there!  https://www.patreon.com/slogro 
Please feel free to review, or reach out with anything! ^^