- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The second chapter! And the real fun begins ;)

Enjoy! 

Oliver turned left, entering the street in which the reported destruction of an unknown cause was supposed to have occurred, and was now driving up an incline which obstructed the view up ahead. 


Anna failed to provide them with more details than her location and a quick mention of the explosion, and had since remained unresponsive; so without any particulars on the terrorists, such as their numbers or weapons, he and his five fellow officers were bound to handle the task at hand based solely on their own experience and cognition. They had no clue whether Anna had notified any special forces, but in kindred situations time was always the chief factor that decided about the success or failure of a mission; and since it was them, her fellow police officers, whom she decided to ask for help first, it was their duty to give it to her. If the need for an intervention of special forces should arise, they would proceed accordingly.


A police van with a reinforced body of steel and bulletproof windows, six people -- two in the front, four in the back --, AK 47s, Glocks. It must suffice for now, just as it had many times prior. With the level of experience each member of the crew had under his belt, Oliver felt at ease. His sole concern was that of Anna’s safety. He hoped that she was not in great danger... But he was the type to always remain optimistic, even against all odds.


Suddenly, some noise could be heard through the radio.


“Anna?” Oliver asked, his voice marked by a hint of uncertainty.


A short scream and a loud prolonged rumble that stifled it came as a response. 


The eldritch, uncanny sound instilled terror in the policemen’s souls. The next sloppy and slimy sound with a bassy burp that accompanied it echoing in the background before the signal died out only reinforced the angst of the unknown, killing what little remained of the crew’s morale. 


“Anna!!” shouted Oliver, who recognised the voice of the woman. What had happened? Was Anna being torn apart by an alien monster?! “Anna, we are on our way!!” He shouted with a palpitating heart.


No more sounds came out of the radio.


Oliver gave gas and the view that awaited them behind the hill unfolded before their eyes.


“No way!” screamed Henry, who sat on the seat next to the driver.


“A-a–” Oliver lost control of the vehicle and drove into a line of cars parked on the pavement on the left side of the street. The engine died. The man instantly restarted it and instinctively put in reverse. His foot suddenly frozen, he did not press on the gas pedal yet, though, mesmerised by the sight equally as alien as obscene.


“What’s going on?” Ron, who was sitting in the back, opened a small window, which allowed communication with the driver's cabin. His jaw dropped. “Oh, fuck!” 


More heads pressed into the opening, the officers driven by the mixture of fear and curiosity, which would have prevailed over the will to complete the task, had it not been for the need to save Anna. 


It was a scene of a truly dream-like nature: A black haired girl of inconceivable size sitting in the middle of the cracked, debris covered road; her butt taking up most of its breadth, her legs spread apart with one of her massive bare feet buried in the wall of a building and the other one facing them menacingly, her fingers working on her wet clit more furiously than any of the present had ever seen! Her moans echoed all around, louder and louder, making the panes of the windows vibrate and buzz in their frames. The police had arrived at the right moment to witness the giantess at the very summit of her lewd game: With an animalistic scream, she buried all ten fingers of both of her hands in her vagina, and the instant she removed them therefrom, several columns of a massive squirt shot out of her love tunnel, one of them even reaching the very van of Oliver’s crew, the pressure strong enough to push it back a foot, despite the protest of the breaks!


Thankfully, the windshield withstood the blast, but the slimy whitish substance obstructed the view of the last acts of the amazing performance. At such an inexplicable sight, the men forgot all about their friend.


Windshield wipers labored against the viscous mucus. When a few lines of clear appeared in the glass, the giant woman seemed to have increased in size since the initial encounter!


Her hips now filled the entire space between the edifices and were smothering all the structures protruding from the walls as she moved in on them on all fours, her person-sized tongue making circle after circle around her drooling mouth of full lips. The ground shook like by a veritable earthquake, debris raining onto the street. Her round breasts wobbled and swabbled in all directions, so did her wild raven hair dance around her beautiful face marked by an expression which could be described with only one word: Lust. 


Whether this last was a craving for pleasure of purely sexual nature or the voracious desire to devour more of what used to be her fellow humans is a distinction that need not be made, for in the case of Lily both were bound together very closely. The dilated pupils of her eyes were fixated on her new prey, the green, almost cat-like, irises shining with predatory glare.


“Back, back, back!”


Oliver did not need any prompts to press his right foot all the way down to the floor. They had no means to fight against something like that! The engine roared and the van shot backwards in a violent movement, shaking as Oliver struggled to keep the steering wheel straight while driving in this position, few if any vehicles were adjusted to work in, especially at this speed.


The giantess jumped forward like a cat. The metal walls bent when her clutches hit the car, her long fingers curling around its sides, lifting it up into the air. The wheels rotated pitifully, finding no surface; and therefore, no friction.


Through the windshield the men saw the mischievous smile of the gorgeous but naughty giantess. 


“I can’t believe just how fucking hungry I suddenly am!” she boomed at them. “I guess these  constant growth spurts require  a   t o n   of energy!” she giggled.


In their last hopeless attempt of escape, the policemen in the driver's cabin cowered in their seats. The giantess’ massive fingers blocked all doors, imprisoning them in this metal can, an imagery that matched her own words perfectly, for that was all that their van really was to this colossus of a woman. Was she actually intending to eat them?! Her malicious smirk left little doubt about it… But what kind of person would have come up with such a nonsensical and sick idea? Did she not have the slightest idea of what that would mean to them? Did she not feel empathy?! These pressing questions left no space for the most basic one: How did she get this huge.


The full lips pressed into the windshield as the giantess gave it a kiss. The suction was more than clearly audible and a spider web of cracks soon appeared on the surface of the bullet proof glass. Accompanied by a sultry moan, the two luscious lips parted, giving way to a massive fat tongue that emerged from between them. The muscle of elastic flesh spread across the windshield, threatening to complete the work of destruction – break the only barrier that stood between the hungry giantess and her delicious snacks! The countless taste buds that covered the entire surface of the pink monster, which was long enough to cover the entire height of the windshield, were the size of a coin each, and with their outright eldritch appearance instilled the deepest of fears in the police officers’ hearts. 


A veritable torrent of hot saliva spilled onto the car, obstructing the view for a few instants, before the cosmic lips returned to slurp it back in along with all of the giantess’ pussy juice, and the powerful tongue retracted, pushing it all down the wet tunnel of the enormous girl's devouring throat – the slide that would soon lead the police men to their doom.


The giantess lifted the car a bit higher, so that she could take a look inside. One of her massive eyes examined its interior greedily.


“I can see you tinies in there, hehe!” she giggled.  “Time to eat!” she sang in morbid arousal.


Her lips returned to plant a new kiss on the glass. This time, only the tip of the tongue emerged from between them, applying a concentrated pressure to a single point. Further cracking, the glass bent inwards. Then the giantess proceeded to apply suction, making the crater even out and reappear on the opposite side, which led to the stubborn windshield’s being ripped out of its frame in its entirety. With a slurp, she sucked it all the way to the back of her mouth, gulping it straight down without giving any consideration to the fact that glass, at least under normal circumstances, absolutely did not rank among edible materials!


Lily opened her mouth wide like a tyrannosaur. Inside: Two rows of perfectly even pearly white teeth, then, farther in the wet cavern, a lively monster of her tongue whose entire length well exceeded the height of a full grown man, finally, a dark gullet pulsating at its very bottom. 


She began tilting the car forward.


There was no more time to waste. Oliver and Henry grabbed their Glocks and started shooting, screaming to give themselves courage. Ron emerged from between them and gave a long series from his AK. They all aimed at the giantess’ eyes. Soon enough it took its effect.


“Ouch!” cried the giantess, blinking, and turned the car to the side.


“Good, kill the bitch!!” The voices came from the back of the vehicle. The sounds of more guns being reloaded could be heard.


“You tiny bastards! How dare yo–”


Oliver leant out of the hole where the windshield used to be and gave a next series of shots from his glock at the giantess’ face.


Lily squinted with rage. The bullets could not of course cause her any serious injuries, but the sensation of their bouncing off her eyeballs was far from tolerable.


“I’m gonna eat you alive,” she gritted at length, her watery eyes glowing menacingly as she squinted at her impertinent snacks.


“Try it!”


The giant mouth came wide open once again. The giantess forced the front of the vehicle against the opening and attacked the driver’s cabin with her tongue while simultaneously sucking in prodigiously. Henry and Oliver were instantly ripped out of their seats and collected by the giant pink muscle which inevitably pushed them to the back of Lily’s huge mouth. With her mouth still inside the car, she swallowed powerfully, forcing both men straight down her gullet before they even got the time to interpret what had befallen them.


As these first two units of prey were sliding down her slimy throat towards the painful death in the acidic pit of her stomach, she was already busy sucking on Ron, who from his slightly better position continued to oppose her. 


He did not last much longer. Once his aching body went halfway through the tight opening of the tiny window that was not designed to let actual people pass through, he was clutched between the firm tongue below and sharp teeth above. With the threat of his body being severed in half, he was forced to let go. Lily tilted her head back and swallowed with a delightful purr. 


No more shots came from the interior of the van. Having witnessed the most terrifying sight of their lives – even if the experience was mostly auditory – the passengers were absolutely petrified, no longer able to move. At the same time, however, they have retained enough dignity not to call for help. Or was it just fear altogether?


Inside Lily’s body, the three men suffocated as the undulating walls of her oesophagus continued to work them down towards even greater torture that inevitably awaited them. With their limbs twisted in unnatural angles, and with the viscous saliva enveloping them from all sides, there was absolutely no way for them to slow their descent into the giantess’ stomach, which with its constant gurgling kept reminding the devoured of what their existence had now been reduced to – nutrients. Nutrients that offered extra pleasure of struggling in the gut of the predator that consumed them! The beating of the giantess’ heart and the working of her lungs accompanied them at all times. Her blissful hum erupted all around them. 


Finally, the oesophagus spitted the men out into the larger space – the stomach. Instantly, the abnormally acrid air hit their lungs, making them cough. Oliver contrived to light up his torch, shedding light on the view that could have otherwise only come straight from a horror movie: At the very bottom of the stomach, a shallow pool of brownish slurry was gathered. The remains bore no resemblance to the human form; disjointed bones lying in the middle of the puddle were just on the verge of dissolving. In some places, the blue of the police uniform was still visible, though most of the material had already been devoured by the corrosive acids and powerful enzymes. Hot vapours were rising from the liquified corpse.


“Nooo!” All three screamed with utter horror. Oliver fell onto his knees, while Ron, having realised he still had his AK on him, started shooting blindly at the mucus covered walls. 


At that very moment, the muscle contracted prodigiously, forcing all of its contents into its lowest part, straight into the gory soup that just minutes ago used to be Anna. 


The same loud rumble the men had heard back in the van erupted with almost deafening intensity. Their desperate screams were stifled by a sloppy sound of contracting stomach walls and the corrosive digestive fluids oozing between their mangled bodies. From then: A series of creaks of ground glass and the snaps of broken bones. The stomach was now working at its full power.


Lily burped, feeling a tiny orgasm traverse her groyne. Some drops of her pussy juice fell onto the cracked tarmac below, giving birth to a tiny puddle. The giantess instantly shot up a few feet. 


Feeling those shots in her stomach was an utter ecstasy for her! She delighted in the realisation that the weapons that still had a potential of causing her pain on the outside, became absolutely harmless in the hostile environment of her monstrous stomach. She gave another innocent burp, and patted her belly, smiling with content. But the movements of her prey had already died out. She needed more!


“I’ve never been this hungry before,” she moaned, and without giving too much thought to it, she instinctively bit the front of the car like a huge hamburger. The entire front part of the vehicle along with two wheels, the engine and all the devices that hid under the mask disappeared in her mouth as she slowly brought her jaws together, cutting through metal, plastic, and rubber alike as though they were but different components of a crunchy cookie!


She munched loudly with an open mouth, and hummed, feeling an entire palette of rich tastes explode on her sensitive taste buds. A sour taste spread on her tongue as the battery was crushed by the powerful molars; the engine crunched like a waffle; the tires popped like chewing gum. It was not long before the entire thing turned into a homogenous mass, held together by her sticky saliva and the car's maintenance liquids.


Lily swallowed with delight and proceeded to take a second bite. In order to be able to bite off the next part of the vehicle, she gave it a little squeeze with her palms. After she helped herself to this next mouthful, nothing more separated the three remaining police officers from the danger. Seeing steel being turned to mush inside the giant girl’s mouth directly gave them enough of a shock for them to return to their senses. They swung themselves at the back door, but found it impossible to unlock. Then, they finally seized their guns and started shooting at her. Just as before, the bullets took little effect, if anything only making the giantess want to eat them faster. 


Getting rid of this nuisance required no more effort than another squeeze of the powerful fingers, which turned what was left of the car into a thin tube – its breadth large enough not to kill the tenants –, followed by a simple movement which turned the van around, its back now hanging above the salivating mouth of the giantess; her hands of course closing any issues. This had one more asset: The tinies could now survive longer in her stomach, therefore providing her with a period of much extended pleasure! 


“Save your ammo for when you’re in my stomach! Your friends are already dead, maybe you will last longer, hehe,” giggled the giantess and tilted her head back, before shoving the entire thing into her flexible throat. 


She swallowed it with a sultry moan, gathering a stray string of saliva which was trying to escape her mouth with her fingers, before letting them run across her itching clit as she smacked her lips. 


Soon enough she felt the crushed car enter her stomach. The shots followed shortly after: Tingling sensations all over the inside of her belly! She let her fingers work on her clit with full intensity and fell back in ecstasy, the ground shaking, the facades of the surrounding buildings cracking.


As soon as the tingling waves of her orgasm arose at the bottom of her spine, she felt the addictive sensation of her body stretching in all directions. Laser shots of her girly secretions squirted all over the street and the surrounding buildings, shattering windows, causing the walls to break in some places like sand structures. That which remained untouched got destroyed by her flailing feet.


Her breath slowly returning to its original pace, she licked her girl-cum-stained fingers and gave a lazy prolonged burp as her stomach of potent digestion slowly contracted to churn on its contents.


Making circles around her gurgling belly, where she still felt some last movements of her prey, she wondered what size she had attained. She really felt like fucking herself with a bus full of people now… She was not sure if she was big enough for that yet, though… 


‘Well, nothing is easier than having more fun and growing!' she thought. “Did you see that Leo?” she asked with an innocent giggle, turning around to face his boyfriend. 


She frowned.


He was nowhere to be seen. 


“Leo?”

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are very much appreciated!