- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Happy, halloween!

Here goes chapter number 4

Sorry for the long wait, but I am really busy with studying now, and have very little motivation for writing. 

I am, however, still willing to continue creating giantess content, though, at least for now, at a much smaller pace. 

Of course your reviews are a big motivation, so if you like my stories, please review!

Enjoy the read!

If there exists a perfect example to illustrate what the phrase ‘full to the brim’ means, it cannot possibly be anything other than the bus in question; its exemplificatory potential only reinforced by the fact that, under normal circumstances, few people chose it as their means of transport.


The poor driver, who always lamented about the low numbers of passengers – meaning smaller income from the tickets – could not benefit from the sudden, unexpected turn of events, as the people now entering the bus, thrashing around and screaming bloody murder, bore little regard to the payments to be made. When John, for that was his name, attempted to close the doors, people simply forced them open, trying to squeeze in in some sort of hellish folly, which seemed to increase their strength well beyond levels attainable for regular humans. 


Since virtually every single passenger clung onto numerous bags and packages, it all resembled a grand escape on the day of the apocalypse. Owing to the fact that over the course of the forty years of his life John had not once taken part in a similar event, the man was very close to believing that the world he knew truly stood just before the threshold of its demise. 


But that could not possibly be the case; he was still sane enough to know that!


Just when the timid man succeeded in gathering enough courage to confront the wild crowd, he was faced with a bitter realisation: His bus was so full that the door to his driving cabin would not budge! The people yelled at him, telling him to get back onto his seat and drive. Cracks appeared on the surface of the plastic door as a fist of a tall man hit it with fury. Had the culprit more space to swing his arm, it would have inevitably broken.


John chose to acquiesce to the frantic demands. To the unsettling angst of the unknown, the simple fear of the furious passengers was joined. He realised that the street had become absolutely stuffed with cars: A mud-slide of steel. The ground seemed to be shaking, as though foretelling a grave catastrophe to come…


When a series of hoots from behind rushed him to continue driving, he could not hesitate any longer; he had no choice but to join the gloomy march of the condemned. Of course the desperate pounding on his door did not cease, only increasing…


And then  h e r  head and torso appeared in the wing mirror. The lips of the raven haired giantess moved to pronounce the words: “this is perfect,” which continued to ring inside John's skull, loud and clear, until the giant woman, much faster than one could have ever expected from such an inconceivably huge creature, sprang up and began to run towards his bus, effortlessly trampling everything in her path! Though the giant lady could not possibly see him, her greedy eyes seemed to lock with the driver's for a short instant, a moment of utter dread for the poor man, who despite the initial shock resulting from having seen a real-life giantess, and one that was not a little attractive, instinctively connected all the dots to form the right conclusion:


This was a horny young girl in need of a sex toy, a horny girl of  g i g a n t i c  proportions. He shivered, imagining what big a danger a horny young woman constituted with her size thus magnified. And what better existed there for her to use than John's very bus?


The man began to hyperventilate; his whole body was shaking.


'Calm down,' thought he, angry at his febrile imagination, 'she is not  t h a t  big…' but the massacre unfolding before his eyes did not let him regain composure.


Vehicles, flattened by Lily’s deceptively soft looking soles, stuck to her sweat and the wrinkles of her skin, before being rapidly thrown behind her with the impetuous force of the dynamic movements of her shapely legs, which have long since become too big for any mortal man or any of his creations to handle. The ground trembled and parted under her massive tread, the facades of buildings cracked and shattered into pieces, raining down, adding to the work of destruction left in the wake of Lily’s feet.


Nothing withstood the contact with the seemingly soft and smooth skin of the giantess’s shapely soles: People, street lamps, benches, vehicles, kiosks, trees… everything pressed metre-deep into the ground without the slightest sign of pain or other form of discomfort from the raven-haired beauty, in fact, her countenance expressed but utter orgasmic joy!


In desperation, somehow breaking free from petrification that had overcome him, the driver pressed on the gas pedal, ready to run through the smaller cars ahead.


Though, the engine could have never aspired to rival Lily…


It took but a few seconds until two massive shins crushed into the street, and the ominous shadow of the giantess' pussy and stomach covered the bus, the enormous girl enclosing it in the clutches of her unsatiated lust, whose smell, even despite the virtually hermetically closed windows, slowly pervaded every nook and cranny of the vehicle as the surrounding buildings collapsed, accompanying her victory in obtention of the desired toy, more than well equipped to suit her needs. Her breasts then came to obstruct the view of the street in front of John, pulverising some cars and turning a few people into red smears of gore.


Everything suddenly seemed strangely quiet; only the breath of the giantess could be heard in the otherwise silent bus, a very strange auditory impression for John who knew that the people were still screaming, possibly even louder than ever before. But he heard them not, only that low, ominous, almost psychopathic panting of the predator who had gained her prey.


The metal cracked as the giantess hugged the bus. Her breasts squeezed into the windshield, making it crack, but not break. A terrible rumbling sound echoed through the entire vehicle, penetrating as far as to reach the bones of its occupants. John sank in his seat. Was that her stomach…? All issues were blocked. He saw no purpose in trying to open the door. There was no getting out…


In the rear part of the bus, those whose faces were pressed against the back window screamed the loudest. Discluding the driver, they were the only ones who have had the unnerving luxury of witnessing the giant colossus of a woman run towards them, surrounded by the aura of her destructive grace and beauty, which only enhanced the fear her presence instilled in the minds of those helplessly thrown before her by the merciless hand of fate. 


The very same people were now faced with the largest vagina they had ever seen sliding across the glass, leaving streaks of dense whitish mucus. The lips, though too small to embrace the entire breadth of the bus, took up most of the view; sticking onto the surface, in turns they folded out to the side, giving the terror-stricken spectators glimpses of the interior of Lily’s quivering love hole: Pink, wrinkled, musky flesh, seemingly delicate like velvet, yet lethal in its contractions. The view, largely obstructed by the shadow of the horny oppressor’s immense body that enclosed the bus in its deadly softness, was utterly uncanny in the dim light of the tiny blue lamps that lit the interior of the vehicle; they had switched on automatically, as they do at night…


The stomach of the giantess rumbled again, this time accompanied by a sultry moan and a series of nerve-wracking sounds of cracking and crumpling. The massive pussy shot upwards in a rapid movement of the even more gigantic hips and a freshly created concavity in the roof marked its new spot with horrific precision. The rear window fell inwards, creating an opening for the disheartened people, many of whom instantly flung themselves towards the awaiting freedom. 


Hopeless! The position of the bus in relation with the ground changed abruptly and its rear part was raised into the air, showing the imprisoned a perfect view of the giantess’ bust and her content smile above. 


“Why, hello there!” exclaimed Lily, positioning herself on the ground, placing the bus on her stomach. Her smile broadened at the screams which came with renewed intensity to feel her ears with utter delight.


The front part of the bus touched the pussy of the giantess and its rear was pressed between her ample breasts with the opening not very far away from her mouth, already salivating at the sight of so many tiny people gathered in one place in such a convenient way.


But all this was just a mere precaution, a remedy to the problem of the tender prison the bus was having suffered damage. These people were not destined to dissolve in her stomach; they were to be devoured by her lower lips and chewed up by her demanding love hole!


Just now, another thing occurred to Lily.


“If anyone breaks any of the windows, I will instantly kill them,” she threatened. “Let me make an example,” she added after a short pause. 


Her fingers dived into the opening, whence she produced a middle-aged woman.


“No! Please!” the tiny protested, wriggling between Lily’s fingers. “I have a famil–”


The lips of the giantess closed around her fingers, instantly silencing her prey. After she slowly removed these from her mouth, the woman was gone.


The screams ceased, all the passengers of the bus frozen in shock, unable or unwilling to accept the images perceived by their sight.


The lips curled into a smile. Then came a soft “gulp” and the giant mouth went agape, showing no trace of the poor woman, who was now effortlessly sliding down the giantess’ throat, straight where she belonged. Lily stuck her long tongue out and burped, sprinkling the bus with not so tiny droplets of acidic liquid matter right from the very abyss of her busy gut that must have just now welcomed the new unit of protein. 


The giantess smiled viciously, seeing the tiny people rub their irritated skin frantically. She pressed the bus into her body and rubbed it against her crotch.


John instinctively reacted by pressing on the gas pedal again. It was as though the sudden increase of pressure on the bus elicited this hopeless reaction in him; despite the uselessness of such an action faced with the powerful grasp of the young giantess, he, perhaps foolishly, chose to continue to believe that his life, and maybe that of his passengers too, could still be saved.


“Oh!” Lily gasped, surprised by the sudden stimulus. The wheels of the bus were turning! “Mmmm!” She squeezed more with the view of further  increasing the pleasure.


Terrified at the cracking erupting all around him, John lowered his foot down another notch. He absolutely  h a d  to escape! 


The vehicle began shaking as the giantess rocked her hips more and more. She arched her back in ecstasy, feeling the wheels stimulate not only her nether regions but also her abdomen. Her stomach gurgled again, releasing the chyme from her previous vory rampage into her intestines, the vibrations traversing her belly working in perfect conjunction with the rotating wheels of her toy, very quickly pushing her over the edge. 


She came with a loud scream and rubbed the bus against her lower lips in order to speed up her growth, desperate to finally feel the entire vehicle inside her. Her body expanded, soon exceeding the breadth of the street, forcing itself into the facades of those of the surrounding buildings that still stood erect, outgrowing and finally bulldozering them, waltzing everything to dust!


During one of her violent movements the front of the cum-soaked bus was caught in her clitoris. She moaned as she now attempted to push it inside. 


Being thrown around inside his driver cabin, John screamed in terror and pain. He could not believe his eyes. The giantess was growing! And worse! The bus was now entering her cunt! He was thrown onto the cracked windshield and forced to witness the dark abyss of musky flesh opening below him like true gates of hell. Water began to condense on the glass – such was the heat of the interior of the giant beauty of unknown name whose pleasure was about to cost his and everyone else’s lives. He quickly climbed backwards, trying to get as far away as possible. 


The pressure on the door that led to his driving cabin became too great and it came loose of its frame. People fell through the opening right onto the cracked windshield which by no means could have withstood their weight. It shattered into pieces, sending many tumbling down into the depths of Lily’s pleasure cave. 


John managed to hold onto his seat, so did most of the people further inside the bus managed to secure their positions in the illusionary safety of their steel prison. The unceasing screams were deafening. 


For a short instant, the bus was retracted. The cosmic lips closed with an audible eldritch crunch that marked the end of the first unlucky victims of Lily’s lust. Then came a few circles which made another three people lose their grip and fall down onto the hill of the giantess’ engorged pussy, only to be smeared by the bus’ bumper, before the commencement of the next insertion. 


This time, Lily chose to go deep. She pressed the vehicle all the way into herself, about a third of it remaining outside. The frame deformed under her fingers, as she was trying to force as much of the vehicle’s length into herself as possible. She was trying to stop her vagina from contracting, but still, some compression could not be avoided. She sat up to get a better look at her work. 


A pair of people appeared at the top of the bus, trying to escape. She gave a dive with her head, scooping them with a single swoop of her carpet-like tongue, gulping them straight down; they were really almost pill sized now. She closed her palm on the rear of the bus, crushing it and closing the problem-engendering issue.


All the twisting and crushing caused the entire set of windows to shatter; the pink flesh was now starting to force itself into the interior of the bus. Wet slimy folds, dripping with love juice, pressed into every opening as if extending to reach the poor people trapped inside!


Lily decided to forcefully crush the remaining part of the bus into herself, which she did, whereby she clearly felt the wreck rub against the entrance to her womb, which gave her insane gratification, magnified still by the capital sensation of the bodies of the people that ended up crushed in there being smeared across it, especially their tiny bones. With her fingers, she closed her pussy lips and began applying pressure with her internal muscles.


John was no longer in danger of falling out of the bus. The vehicle was stuck inside the giantess’s body upside down, and he was lying on the roof, hot pulsating flesh enveloping him from all sides, its smell tangible, palpable, guts of the pulverised flooding him. 


Then came the first serious contraction. The pink flesh seemed to swell and gain in size, and the frame of the bus started to move in on the man. The passage between the driving cabin and the passenger area had long since been rendered impracticable, much blood dripping from it. Amidst his own screams and the cacophony of sounds originating from the body of the giant girl, John could hear the lament of all the others. But now, so it seemed, being so deep inside the giantess’ pussy,  h e  would be the first one to be crushed! It could not end like this! It could not!


He used the pink flesh that invaded his cabin to climb back up to his reversed seat. He could have sworn that he heard a gasp, but the increasing contractions left no room for kindred surmisings. He used his hand to apply pressure to the gas pedal. By making the wheels turn, he hoped to inflict pain on the giantess who, for lack of a better word, was raping him – him who had no woman! Should he profit from the bizarre situation instead? Was he in the process of living his ultimate sexual experience? Well, perhaps ultimate in the initial, latin signification of the word: The last! 


"No!"


Strange though it may be, the engine was still intact, so did the axle turn, followed by the wheels!


The cosmic pussy contracted again, this time stronger. The lights went out. A new influx of warm fluid flooded the interior. 


“I made it? Is this blood?” John whispered to himself, apparently having lost his presence of mind to the immense terror that accompanied his death as it approached him.


A wild high pitched howl erupted all around. Was the giantess in pain?


“I got you bitch!” he screamed, using the last of his strength to press the pedal all the way to the floor, as the abusive pink flesh threatened to crush him against the wall. “Expel us, you damn–”


The full utterance never left his mouth as the bus suddenly collapsed on him.


The hot muscles of Lily’s pussy, in a flash of an instant attained the hardness of rock, completely compressing the entire vehicle, instantly reducing the body of the driver just as every other person’s trapped inside to a fine pulp. The broken, or perhaps more accurately said, worn out toy shot out of the giant girl's love tunnel and was sent flying through the air, penetrating a wall of one of the higher buildings located in a rather far distance, as described in measures used by man.


Lily, however, was in the middle of her hitherto most powerful orgasm. Deprived of the inner stimulation, she forced her fist into her pussy; when that did not work, she attacked the edifices that were still standing, lancing herself right at them in a way that her crotch hit the sharpest ridges of metal covered roofs and chimneys, which she annihilated, trying to satisfy her itching clit. 


Under her feet she noticed tiny people trying to run away as well as more cars, the view whereof had until recently remained obstructed by the walls of the buildings which now stood no more. With her butt buried in crunching ruins, she aimed at them with her toes, and moaned at the amazing feeling of their tiny fragile bones disappearing forever between the wrinkles of her feet. She scrunched her agile appendages, kneading the vehicles like aluminium foil. Roaring wildly, she forced tons of rubble into herself, and contracted her inner muscles, feeling the structures crumble, giving her most rough sensations, which still figured in her nervous system as delightful. 


At last, she collapsed onto her back, rolled onto her abdomen and laid down in rubble, breathing heavily, as a stream of mud dripped from between her lower lips.

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are welcome!