- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, here goes the next chapter :) 

I might still add some tweaks, but I felt as though I was taking a bit too long to publish it, so here it goes.

Enjoy!

And please review!

“Why are you hiding from me, Leo?” the giantess asked, confused, shaking herself clean. 


No response came. 


“Fine, if you want to play hide and seek, we will play!” She licked her lips, smiling mischievously. 


Standing up straight, Lily could see the entire city unfold before her eyes like a large diorama, the skyscrapers located at its very centre; a thirty minute bus ride for a regular person, a short walk for a giantess. None of the buildings located in Lily's most direct vicinity exceeded the height of her hip line, and they would only become smaller as she continued her delicious game. 


Lily looked down the slope of the street at her feet and saw some people and vehicles moving at its very end. Apparently, most of them had been unable to see her before because of the road’s incline, and, quite understandably, were not too eager to believe in the mad screams of the escapees running down the hill, even despite the evidence in form of cars gassing away well above the speed limit. Now however, they stood there in awe, rubbing their eyes in disbelief. 


The giantess licked her lips, just thinking about playing with them. It was surely more fun to step on vehicles, knowing that lives were crushed along with the deliciously crumpling bodies of steel, which were but aluminium foil to her feet. And even though she was always up for a nice fight inside her stomach, she had nothing against picking up some easy snacks. 


She could still very much feel the van inside her gut, as some time was definitely needed for it to dissolve completely and sink further down her digestive tract to be absorbed and nourish her body. She doubted she could digest plastic and rubber, but veggies also left her body in a virtually unaltered form, so there was probably no reason to worry. Furthermore, even if she could not digest the car at all, the problem would solve itself as she grew further; either her stomach’s destructive power would increase, or the indigestibles would simply become small enough to easily pass all the way through her digestive tract.


She wondered whether the policemen were still alive. Sometimes she would feel a tiny tingle from within her gut, but it was no longer as intense, that is, as pleasurable as before. Still, she was very much satisfied with the vision of real human beings with their rights, dreams, and all trying to survive in her stomach by hiding inside the wreck of the car, their asylum slowly but surely melting, just like candy; it all amounting to but futile attempts of saving their puny lives which could only result in prolonging their torment.


It was time to look for Leon now, though Lily was not in a hurry. 


Although she would gladly share this fantasy with him, the way a giantess in a city satisfied her sexual urges was all but an intimate sexual intercourse with one partner. In this, everyone was to participate, or rather, be used by her. For what else were regular people to her now than mere sex toys? There was no doubt about it, shoving them into her pussy or otherwise deriving carnal pleasure from using and inevitably killing them could by no means be considered cheating on her boyfriend. 


And these sex toys were nothing short of excellent. No sensation could even begin to compare with that of a living person struggling inside her stomach or vagina! Their only flaw was the ephemerality of their bodies, which was the main reason why, even though she would enjoy it greatly, she could no longer use Leo to satisfy her most wicked desires. She could neither swallow him, nor insert him into her pussy… though what she very much could do was to let him bring her to an orgasm by licking her clitoris on the outside, while she felt the bones of some dozen people breaking inside her cunt and twice as many tinies struggle in her stomach before their guts spilled in perfect unison with the explosion of her own ecstasy. 


The giantess knew that Leon could not have gone in the same direction the police had come from, as she would have undoubtedly noticed him if he had done so. She decided, therefore, to set off in the opposite direction and commence her rampage there, whereby sooner or later she would surely come across her naughty little lover. How could he have run away from her? She needed to teach him a lesson. 


Lily took the first step, focusing all her attention on the sweet sensation of the soft tarmac deforming under her foot. It felt almost as good as stepping on cars, almost. 


But many of these were already visible in the distance, as the tenants of the surrounding buildings were trying to leave before the fingers of the cruel giant girl came breaking through concrete, searching for them. 


It was a mistake. Lily was not interested in destroying the buildings yet, and had they remained in the safety of their apartments, their lives, at least in the nearest future, would not be in the least endangered. But now, imprisoned in the ever growing traffic jam, they felt their hearts sink all the way down to the very abysses of hell and the terror grip their throats with her cold fingers as the earth shook, announcing the advent of the dark angel of unsatiated lust that would soon claim their lives only to satisfy her carnal urges and grow even more, beyond all comprehension – into a goddess!


As the facades of the buildings cracked, windows bursted, car alarms cried, and the broken pipes squirted hectoliters of water, flooding the street, turning the ground tarmac into dense dark mud, Lily's excitement grew. Her breath accelerated with each step, so did her speed. The feeling of the street crumbling beneath the slightest of her steps was exhilarating! A sensation of vertigo overcame her as she began to hyperventilate. The blood, saturated with fresh oxygen, surging through her veins rushed to her nether regions, her clitoris engorging with anticipation as the giantess shivered with increasing arousal.


Her tread took up a form of dance; with every single step she lifted her arms into the air and gracefully levelled herself on the toes of one of her feet, before brutally falling back down on the other, wasting the street with the unrelenting force of her suddenly savage stomp.


She inadvertently kicked a car, sending it rolling a couple of metres ahead of herself, and, almost orgasmicaly rolling with her eyes, elicited a surprised moany gasp as her other foot pulverised it midwalk, forever sealing the no longer recognisable wreck deep underground. Instantly, she felt a wave of heat surge through her sex, just like when she devoured the police officers. Great amounts of saliva gathered in her mouth as she, with great anticipation, regarded the jam of cars awaiting her arrival, so long as to disappear behind the slight curvature of the street. It was all so exhilarating! She could not wait to bury her toes in them and feel the gore of her victims ooze therebetween!


In seconds, the giantess was upon them. Terrorised, people began getting out of their cars, now trying their luck with simple running, leaving all their possessions behind them. 


It was no use. In only a few steps, Lily had reached them. 


Those who found the courage to look behind them, saw the massive soles erase the first vehicles from existence. The giantess was not walking any more – she was now moving forward inch by inch, or in her measures rather metre by metre, gripping cars with her long and flexible toes and slowly pulling them under her invincible soles, thus diligently covering the entire breadth of the street, leaving nothing but a strand of barren wasteland, enclosed by the walls of the surrounding edifices. Each time her toes lifted up, only partially covering the subsequent vehicles, which twisted and cried, before being pulled under the ball of the foot which completed the work of destruction by turning the crumpled balls created by the toes into silver paper-fin imprints, which were then under the toughest part of the foot – the heel – pulverised together with the crumbling tarmac, to lose any resemblance they had borne to the devices of man's creation.


Thorough as it was, the annihilation was progressing fast, and soon, Lily reached the first occupied vehicles. She saw the doors of one of them open and used her foot to turn it on its side. She wanted these people to see their death coming for them. With the doors on one side of the car blocked, the tenants, a man and a woman around Lily's age – possibly a pair of lovers – desperately tried to escape through the door which now appeared above them. It was then that their eyes met with the ones of their executioner. A cruel smile contorted the giantess' lips and she lifted her enormous foot above the helplessly screaming pair, depriving them of the luxury of looking at her divinely beautiful face. Soon however, she decided to show them mercy and spread her toes wide apart, though the insolent bugs were no longer looking at her; knowing full well that the time to escape was limited, in their ignorance, they focused on trying to save their puny lives instead of paying last respects to their goddess. Just when the man scrambled out of the car and was helping his girlfriend climb out of it, he was pinned down to the vehicle.


Lily curled her toes around the edge of the car and began applying pressure. 


The body of the man bursted right away, exploding with gore, which flooded his girlfriend, who, screaming bloody murder as the walls of the crumpling vehicle moved in on her, took little notice of it. Only the sultry grunt of the giantess rang in her ears as the enormous foot continued to compress her prison. Soon she felt her body give away under the inconceivable pressure and her guts began to spill out as she choked on her own blood.


Lily finished the job by twisting her foot in order to thoroughly smash everything. She then lifted her foot up to consult the effect, including the leftovers sticking onto her sole. Satisfied with what she saw, she gave a low villainous laugh.


The screams intensified tenfold. Anyone could now be the next target of the cruel beauty; and it was only a question of how fast she came for you, for all of the present were doomed to eventually die for her pleasure.


The giantess fingered herself a bit, then let her palms slide up her body and squeezed her breasts. Her fingers left smears of shiny liquid on her skin. Her pussy was dripping with love juice. These people had nowhere to run to; even if they managed to escape far away, she would always get them sooner or later, and the human resources were in abundance here.


"Mmm... I can't wait to feel you all burst under my toes! It's pure ecstasy!" she moaned, her power-drunken gaze returning to the frantic crowd of little people squeezing between the cars and jumping from roof to roof. 


Then she set off anew. Cars crumpled under her feet as she progressed farther along the busy street. The continuous trembling of the ground rendered escape almost impracticable for the poor souls condemned to be converted into red smears on Lily's gigantic feet, whose deceptively soft appearance combined with their perfect proportions seemed to contradict their   mortific   potential. 


Instead of thoroughly crushing everything, the giantess now chose to aim at the spots where the largest groups of tiny people happened to have gathered; it was important to keep her kill-count high. Many a scream was silenced forever with each of her heavy footfalls, the bones of her victims ground to dust, unified with their liquified flesh. Blood squirted, raining on the escapees, reminding them of their inevitable fate.


Lily still had not encountered any bus, the very reason why she decided to pick her pace up a notch. On the other hand, she soon realised that still too many people were able to survive, running away in the opposite direction, threatening to spread the merry news of the cruel giantess rampaging in the city. Even amidst the chaos, a few people were making videos, and although she enjoyed having her toys nicely gathered in an enclosed space a street was, she did not want the entire city to escape while she was busy playing with a single area.


Yes, she was very much enjoying herself in the streets now, but later, once she had become as tall as a mountain to finally fuck those skyscrapers which proudly stood there in the distance, you said, challanging her, she wanted them full of people, so that her cosmic vagina could chew them up to paste along with steel and concrete! 


'They would probably dissolve before that, hehe' she thought, giggling. 'After all, pussy juice is slightly acidic, and when you are the size of a bacteria...'


Suddenly, a rather simple solution to the problem of tinies sneaking past her came to her mind. "There is no escaping, bugs!" she announced, before proceeding straight to the execution of her idea. 


She let her knees drop down with terrible force that caused a shock of such magnitude that the two buildings closest to her legs were instantly reduced to ruins. Giggling, she made sure to squish the escapees behind her with her legs, which, after her hips and pussy had made contact with the ground, she spread wide apart, destroying the walls of the more distant buildings, which also began to collapse. Next she pulled her appendages together, bulldozering everything and everyone that was enclosed in the so created lethal scissors, some of the rubble being brought all the way to her pussy, causing shivers to traverse her spine. As she lowered her upper body down, she felt the pleasantly cold steel give away under her flat abdomen, accompanied by occasional tickles from the people who struggled as their bones delectably crunched beneath her. She made sure to direct the stray cars under herself using her arms, whereby yet another set of buildings suffered damage. 


Right under her breasts she saw a larger group of people and two vans. 


Die!" she roared lustfully, before lowering her large soft orbs right onto them. Her already hard nipples grew even tougher, and she moaned, feeling tiny bodies explode against them and the cars get smothered between her massive tits. Even under her breasts the tarmac gave away like sand. 


She rubbed her entire body on the ground, which caused her stomach to rumble and gurgle loudly. With her abdominal area thus compressed, she was again reminded of the police van digesting inside her. Was it just her thoughts, or had it become smaller?


"Mmm, I am still kind of hungry..."


New cars and people awaited up ahead. Lily moved forward on all fours, her pussy gliding across the ground now and then, claiming lives. As her fingers strayed to her vagina to push a single tiny which had stuck to her folds inside her, she lowered her head down and gripped the first car with her lips. It was empty, but it would do. Tilting her head back to get her hair out of the way, she slurped it into her mouth; it was just the right size to barely fit in there. Then, without chewing, she slowly brought her tongue up to swallow. She let the car slide to the back of her mouth naturally, and the vehicle compressed softly, just like a marshmallow before being gently squeezed into her gullet, soon giving her a satisfying sensation of fullness travelling down her throat.


"Mmm... I want more... And with filling, please!" she moaned, feeling something snap inside her love hole as it contracted, reacting to the pleasant sensations in her digestive tract.


Her fingers shot forward to grab another car. This one was equally empty as the initial one, but she soon proceeded to find some volunteers to occupy it. Having grabbed three random people from the crowd, without even taking the time to look at their features and not once considering that her boyfriend could very well have been among them, she ripped one of the doors and deposited her prey into the vehicle so gently that you almost thought she was not intending to harm the poor people in any way. 


Though then, the pair of giant lips came wide open, revealing the steamy wet cavern along with the treacherous slimy monster – a monster that pushed everything that passed the entrance to its toothy den further down, into the unrelenting and unforgiving clutches of digestive flesh that forever took possession of all that touched it, letting it free in but one way, deeper still, into the intestines. Lily’s stomach, a destructive machine of terrible potential, despite being completely independent of the giant girl's conscious thought, mercilessly and with almost mechanical precision performed its office of liquifying her food, preparing it for easy absorption to nourish her enormous body of lethal feminine beauty.


Scarcely had the fullness inside Lily’s oesophagus disappeared, when the new car was already being swallowed. She could virtually feel the vibrations of her prey's screams on her tongue. One person even managed to get out of the vehicle, which could only lead to her stomach dissolving them faster. 


'In a way, their torture will be shorter,' thought the giantess. She swallowed hard, not wanting the other two to get out as well. 


Soon enough the next marshmallow was sent on its descent down her gullet. She could feel something squirm too, and by the intensity of the tiny movements – although given the immense terror raging in the heart of someone who was being devoured alive such surmisings were much less accurate – she concluded the escapee was a man.


Lily's stomach growled like thunder. Realising that she was eating too slowly, she now started picking people and vehicles up and gulping them down right away, in turns. They would now die faster, but their struggles would be stronger, and given the virtually unlimited resources the city, if not the entire world, provided, she was okay with that. She also realised that people would soon become too small for her to be able to relish in their struggles as she digested them, which led her to the inference that her conduct was correct. She began to miss her armed policemen now, and wondered if she would eventually need to swallow tanks to get the same sensations…


All the while she moved forward, clearing the street of cars and people alike, gathering all the survivors from the ruined buildings whenever she saw someone lively enough to be worthy of her voracious attention. 


The load in her stomach grew bigger and bigger; it was a really comic sensation, having so much steel in there! If it turned out that she could not digest it after all it would mean serious trouble... Or would it? But the growing squirming ball of food inside her made her quickly forget all her concerns. Her vagina was leaking even more than before… Digesting people alive turned her on just too much!


Right when she was about to stuff some of the cars into her pussy to release the ever growing sexual tension, her gaze landed on a long city bus slowly rolling along the jammed street perpendicular to hers. The view was revealed to the giantess, the very moment her head reached the crossroads where the mother cause of the traffic jam became known to her: The first escapees, who because of fear had paid little attention to the rules of traffic, caused a multiple-crush in the very centre of the crossroads, which made the entire traffic slow down and eventually stop.


"This is perfect!" she said out loud, hoping that the vehicle was occupied. This new street was much less convoluted, and the fact that the cars were moving, meant that the people were still inside all of them! Not having directly seen her in action, the passengers must have still been reluctant to leave them. Unfortunately for them… Fortunately for her!


She could not afford to lose this chance. 


Rapidly getting up, she ran straight for the bus.

Chapter End Notes:

I will be happy to hear what you think :)