- Text Size +

Aoth felt himself rattling inside of the goblin’s grasp, continuously hitting her soft skin. He was battered from left to right and up and down so much, that even telling where the ground was became difficult. At one point, he stopped attempting to catch his breath, taking in the humid air of the sweaty hands. Nesh’s aroma was intoxicating, with the sweat and dirt coating her body amalgamating into a distinct earthy smell. It wasn’t entirely unpleasant, but certainly unique and demanding his attention. If he made it out of here alive, he would probably still remember that scent a few years from now. Did all the goblins smell like that? Aoth dreaded finding out.


The man had reluctantly accepted that being shrunken down was now just a part of his life until the curse was undone, but he couldn’t help but clench his teeth in anger. If it were a human or an orc or even an elf, he would be perfectly fine with being manhandled by them like an insect - an acceptable humiliation on the road to success. But a goblin? No. He could never accept that. His captor peaked her huge yellow eye into the grasp - her fingers appearing like bars of a cage as light filtered past them. “Pretty!” She cried out, her fangs on full display.


Finally at the camp, the thief was able to take small glances at his surroundings each time Nesh’s fingers loosened ever so slightly. Just as expected, he found himself in the center of a goblin village. The crumbling wooden huts and stained tents were built without any planning in mind, with them being too close or too far away from each other. The 3 ft-tall greenskins prowled throughout the makeshift settlement, some sharpening rusty stolen weapons while others picked the vegetables from primitive gardens. Ulvala excused herself, heading to a larger hut with the rest of the shamans in order to discuss matters of importance to the tribe. This left him alone with Nesh and whatever she had planned for him.


The inside of her tent was dim, with the only light slithering through the holes in the fabric. The goblin shifted his body so now only his legs were trapped in her grasp, his arms compensating by flailing around - trying to keep balance. Using her thumb and index finger, Nesh slid off Aoth’s clothes, fiddling with his naked form. She looked curiously at his back as if there was something interesting written on it, but the man quickly understood that the goblin was planning to bind his wings just to find out that he had none. A cruel smile appeared on her face. No matter. This just made playing with him easier.


Throwing the man onto the pile of furs which constituted a sleeping mat, Nesh plopped down both of her chubby goblin feet mere inches away from the tiny. Their soles were an even paler shade of green, with the woman’s wrinkly soles scrunching as she watched him slowly trying to back away. Taking a few steps back, he stopped, swallowing nervously. Both of them knew that attempting to run away would be pointless. All it would take is a twitch or Nesh putting her foot down for the tiny to perish.


Aoth took a deep breath, trying to calm his racing heart. He could feel immense body heat emanating from the dirt-covered sole, with Nesh’s familiar scent becoming even more pronounced as it entered his lungs. Through the hazy cloud of steam, he did notice something wrapped around her toe - something golden and shiny. He wasn't an expert in the arcane by any stretch of the imagination, but the thief had stolen enough of them to know a magical ring when he saw one. There was something about that bright red gem that told him the band was imbued with power. But here it was, acting as the goblin’s toe ring without the respect for the magic it could hold. Stealing it almost felt like a favor for its creator, for who would even want their magnum opus to fall into the hands of such a lowly creature?


His fantasies of doing the one thing which he was good at - one thing that could return some sense of normalcy to the situation - were broken as her soles were forced closer in his face, with Nesh looking down at him with a demanding look. “Rub!” She snapped, clearly expecting him to have already started. 


No. He couldn’t do it. Every time he tried to extend his hand towards the green sole, a horrible sensation washed down his spine. Him - leader of the greatest guild on the continent - rubbing the feet of a goblin? He would have rathered die. Nesh was able to provide that for him, pressing the ball of her foot against his body. Immediately, Aoth was forced to the ground, his face locked in place as the woman ground her sole against him. Sweat and grime now also coated his hair and skin, making him look as if he had just tussled with an orc. Despite it taking no effort for the goblin to overpower him into submission, she was relentless - pressing her flesh deeper and deeper against his body. 


Just as he was approaching the barrier between life and death, Nesh lifted her foot, seeing if the tiny man was willing to be more compliant. Fairies were rare to catch, after all. Killing one would be a waste the goblin learned to avoid. With great difficulty, the man managed to will his shaky legs into standing up. He wiped the grime off his face in one swift motion, knowing what needed to be done. Closing his eyes, he placed his hand against the warm skin of her sole with a grimace. Getting a proper grip was impossible as his hands sunk deep into her olive-colored flesh - the thin layer of sweat not making it any easier. “It will be over soon.” He told himself, beginning to rub and squeeze the goblin’s feet. 


Nesh let out a giggle which might have sounded cute if it didn’t escape through her carnivorous maw. “Good pet!” She boasted, gently tapping her sole against his face as some kind of encouragement. It worked, if not in the way she had intended. Her foot acted as an outlet for his anger, with Aoth squeezing the bundles of her skin as tightly as his weary arms could allow him. He punched it, pinched it, and rubbed it until his muscles became sore, yet the rage within him demanded more. 


As he continued the relentless assault, Aoth noticed a faint sound coming from eerily still Nesh. She was beginning to snore, the pleasure allowing her to drift into slumber. Before he even realized it, her gentle snores had transformed into loud growling sounds escaping from her opened mouth - like the roars of a hibernating bear. For such a small creature, she made more noise than any of his old bunkmates. 


This was his chance. But first, he needed to get that ring.


“Come on…Come on…Come on…” Myla mumbled to herself as she navigated the busy camp, the sound of goblins shouting orders at each other combined with their wicked war songs booming above her. She needed to stay low to the ground while avoiding the pounding feet of the goblins as well as all the trash they'd thrown haphazardly throughout the camp. The sense of duty within the tiny fairy mixed with her lust into a weird determination that could push her through this.


“There you are!” She squeezed out, only to be immediately shushed by the tiny man. Much to her surprise, he was currently climbing up the foot of the sleeping goblin, using his trembling hands to grip her moist skin for support. 


Gesturing to her to keep quiet, Aoth pointed towards the golden ring. Taking the hint, the fairy flew up to her 2nd toe just as the man performed one final push to bring himself up into the space between her piggies. The adventurers locked eyes, giving each other an understanding nod as they both placed their hands against the ring. Its metal was warm, with the goblin’s pudgy toes making sliding it off difficult. They felt the toes slowly beginning to clench in on them as Nesh was waking up, giving them just enough time to push it off. This little success was soon met with the trembling of the goblin girl as Aoth fell onto the sleeping mat while Myla flew up - weighed down by the repossessed artifact. 


The ring glowed with red energy in the fairy’s grasp. She was forced to fly lower and lower until the stolen ring began losing mass. Looking down at it, the thing seemed to wrap itself around her petite finger - shrinking to match the proportions of its new owner. A surge of energy circled through Myla’s veins just as she witnessed Nesh standing up. Using her newfound strength, she flew up as high as her wings could take her. Bracing for the familiar tiredness that came with forcing her little wings to support her weight, she found it oddly absent. Her muscles felt more pronounced and dense, having more stamina and resistance to stress. 


While Myla celebrated the newfound power, Aoth fought for his life against the cranky Nesh. All regard she had for her miniature slave disappeared as soon as she was awakened from her pleasant dream. Now, she had no issue decorating her feet with his remains. Still regaining her consciousness, the goblin’s groggy feet missed on their first assault, with Nesh stumbling backward as Aoth was forced on his back. She snarled, determined not to miss again. With the silhouette of the green sole’s outline now basking him in shadow, the thief braced for impact. 


The pad of Nesh’s sole was falling onto him, but instead of the overwhelming weight of the foot from above, another powerful force pushed him off to the side before hoisting the man into the air. Daring to open his eyes, he saw Myla locking hands with him - his feet dangling in the air. They gained altitude as she barely made her way through the hole in the tent without losing momentum - the sound of the village fading behind them. 


Landing on a nearby tree branch, Myla began wheezing for air as her tiny chest moved up and down - her cheeks periodically becoming round as they filled with air. Despite the thin smoke coming from the goblin camp looming in the distance, they enjoyed a moment of refuge.


“Not bad.” A weak smile appeared on Aoth’s face as he watched Myla trying to regain her bearings. It looked like she wanted to accept the compliment, but all that came out of her mouth were labored gasps.


Eventually, she managed to calm down, wiping the sweat from her forehead. “It’s the ring.” She exclaimed, showing her slender hand to him like a noble woman in a jewlery store. “Must be magical.”


“Correct.” He agreed, taking the moment to try getting more grime off his face. “That’s why I insisted on getting it.”


“That was dangerous!” Myla objected to his calm demeanor, looking up at the sky while letting out a defeated sigh. 


“We made it out alright, didn’t we?” 


She rubbed her chin as if it were a difficult question. “Yeah, I guess we did!” Once again, an emotionless look of contentment appeared on her face. Aoth couldn’t quite decide if the fairy was stupid or not, but this question was something he was willing to let go of for the time being. 


Looking over the horizon and away from the wretched goblin camp, Aoth was able to appreciate the setting sun as its golden glow turned a deep shade of orange. Even at his usual size, staring up filled him with a feeling of awe at the star's grandiose presence. This effect was much more amplified now, with his body slowly decompressing from the events of today. The sight of a town lighting up against the darkness as candles were lit and campfires started announced to Aoth his next destination. Unlike the goblin camp, it clearly had thought and plan put into it, with both stone and wooden houses arranged in districts - the tower of the main temple dominating his line of sight. This is where he was going to find help. But not today. Tomorrow. 


The fairy lowered the both of them by the side of the thin stream near which he had woken up. Riling himself up, Aoth plunged into the cold water, the dirt and scent of goblin feet washing away from his shivering body. Myla was by his side, her pale skin shining in the moonlight as she washed her long, blonde hair. Just as before, she showed very little interest in his body. While initially offended by it, this indifference did make the woman a lot more approachable. Stupid or not, she saved his life after all. 


He glanced at Myla’s nude form to see her fidgeting with the magical ring on her finger, giving her a smile she couldn’t possibly see. Maybe instead of angels, tinies like him got their own guardian fairies.