- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here after quite a long break. Please do let me know if you want the story to continue, and thanks for reading!

My shower with Evelyn lasted an eternity. I had felt thoroughly violated before we even stepped in, but it seemed like it only got worse. The memory of Jim and Evelyn was burned in my mind, and it would take longer than a few moments to get over it.


“I’m a real cunt, aren’t I?” she said as she was drying herself off with her towel.


“That’s not really for me to say,” I responded.


She crossed her arms, lifting up her enormous rack.


“God, I’m a cunt and a tyrant? It must really suck to be you.”


I could tell that she was trying to goad me into something, but I knew that I needed to avoid it.


“The sucking is mostly because I’m smaller than most french fries,” I said coolly.


“Mostly?” she asked, latching onto the word I should’ve predicted that she would latch onto. “What’s the rest of it?” She was clearly trying to get me to complain about Jim.


But I wasn’t about to let her gaslight me. I would gaslight her instead. Eyeing her massive tits, I let myself fantasize about being all over her body. Predictably, a hard-on resulted.


“The rest of the sucking is because I’m currently not sucking on those gigantic nipples.” I smirked. Playing to her ego almost always works, and it usually gets me the mileage I need to survive until the next day. And making it to tomorrow is all I need to do.


She lifted up her boobs with each hand, letting them drop in unison. “Is that so, little man?” She giggled. “Even though each of these nipples could make you a stain?”


“Especially because of that.”


Without delay, she scooped me off the counter and took me to her bed. It’s hard to count how many sins have gone down in that roughly 18 square-foot area.


Evelyn’s grip on me was uncomfortably tight. Owing to my small size, I could see all of the tendons of her left forearm tense as her muscles fastened around my tiny body. I looked up at her and smiled, though it might have looked forced.


“Let’s see what you can handle, baby bear,” she said, tossing me onto the bed.


The next thing I knew, all the light in the room disappeared. She was on all fours, slowly lowering her breasts over me. Like two suns, my entire view was being eclipsed by her perfect orbs. It dawned on me, accordingly and as always, that she could kill me right now.


She aligned her nipple over me as she descended upon my body. I stood up to receive it, my cock throbbing impossibly hard. I just needed to wrap my arms around it, or my mouth. I leapt up and down rapidly hoping to get a taste as Evelyn deliberately lowered her tit onto me.


“God, it’s so cute how you bounce like that,” she chuckled. 


Suddenly, she stopped, with her nipple just millimeters above my head. If I were a little taller, I could’ve gotten it.


“Unfortunately, I’ve fucking had it with you,” she said.


I stopped bouncing, frozen in fear.


“You always try to fucking manipulate me, gaslight me out of my trauma, and you’re just a fucking loser.”


“Evelyn, wait,” I started.


“No. I’ve fucking had it. I don’t care if I end up tiny forever, or even if I die. You’re such a fucking piece of shit that I know I need to kill you before you have the chance to hurt anyone else.”


“Hurt anyone else? What do you mean?” I screamed.


“You have no clue what you did to me. You don’t know what you do to people. You think to yourself ‘She’s crazy, she doesn’t know what she’s talking about. What an insane little bitch!’”


“I don’t think that, Evelyn, not even a little,” I said, desperately.


“That’s why you’re such a fucking liar! And you don’t understand that you fucking made me like this. You made me this way. So, no. You don’t get the last word. I’ll see you in hell, cuck.”


I couldn’t process what was happening. It was all too fast. I thought I was in for a sexy time, but now I had only seconds to run away from the million pound breast descending from my body. And if I knew anything about Evelyn, it was that, if she ever wanted to kill me, she certainly would. Now, it was easier than ever.


The rest of the light in the room vanished as her tit finally made its landing. I decided to simply let the boob push me against her bed and to try to enjoy the absolute absurdity of my last moments. Everything went black.


I woke up.


I was going to say that I woke up with a start.


But actually, I was surprised to be awake at all. The recollections of… I don’t know how long ago it was… but the recollection of Evelyn killing me with her boob felt like it was no more than a few moments ago. What the fuck was happening?


I rose to my feet but fell immediately. The world around me was dark. Where the fuck was I?


The ground beneath me rose and fell periodically. It was fleshy. Then it struck me: I’m standing on a tit.


But how is that possible? Evelyn just smushed me out of existence. So how in the world did I end up back on her breast? Maybe she pushed down until I passed out but didn’t kill me? But that doesn’t make sense, at least based on how angry she was. Not to mention that my surroundings are completely dark—it seems like Evelyn put a cup over me so that I couldn’t see.


Still, none of it made sense. Why did she decide not to murder me?


I heard a low giggle. The breast below me raised and lowered a little faster.


I traversed up to her nipple, just to have something to hold onto. But my journey ended with a rather wild surprise: This wasn’t Evelyn’s nipple. No, I would know Evelyn’s nipples anywhere, even if they were fourteen miles high. This nipple was wider than Evelyn’s nipples. What the fuck was happening?


All at once, the cup around me sailed off the tit, exposing me to the blinding light. As my eyes adjusted, I was able to make sense of my surroundings. I was, after all, on a tit. A left tit, to be specific.


I look up the neck of the body I was on, and my jaw dropped. 


“Jenny?” A voice that was not mine said. 


I looked to its source, all the way across Jenny’s mile-long chest. It was Evelyn. She, too, was tiny. Jenny, our titanic captor laughed at the two of us.


“If it isn’t the two lovers! Awake at last?”


“What the fuck is going on?” I asked.


“So. You’re the witch,” Evelyn deduced, much faster than me.


Jenny turned her gaze to Evelyn before crossing her arms under her boobs, which jerked us both off our feet. Evelyn and I both saw that she made this move to show off that she was wearing Evelyn’s wristwatch: Salt in the wound.


“I am the witch. Very good work, sweetie.”


I rose to my feet and tried to get Jenny’s attention.


“But why? What could you possibly have to gain from all of this?”


Evelyn looked down to the floor, which was Jenny’s enormous right nipple. She must have understood something that I hadn’t.


“It’s you, baby boy,” she said.


I looked at her in shock. At her regular 6’5, Jenny is enormous. But in her giantess form, she’s unimaginable. I couldn’t, in a million years, believe what I was seeing were I not just then seeing it. She was a complete knock-out: Most people would find her way hotter than Evelyn (though this difference is the difference between a 10 and an 11). Why did she need some crazy scheme?


“Your heart, for some fucking reason, belongs to this stupid bitch,” she said, glancing at Evelyn. “No matter how many times we hooked up, how many times you came in my pussy, Evelyn always came first.”


I gulped. She wasn’t wrong.


“And I realized that it was because of this stupid, abusive, toxic dynamic that the two of you have. She brings out the worst in you, but the problem is that you like that. And I realized that you were never going to get over her unless you saw that flame burn out. Of course, I could have just killed her, but then you would’ve been moping about her and shit like that. No, I needed you to get so fed up that you killed her. I needed to see that you’d get over her.”


My jaw dropped. She planned all of this?


“And I thought you’d get close a few times. Especially when I came over and sucked your dick in front of her. But no. You’re so fucking stuck on her.”


Evelyn looked at me with an inexplicable look of tender love, as though she had not just tried to kill me. She was trying convey to me that everything would be okay.


“Do you know how many times you could have flattened her with your monster cock? But no. You let her walk all over you like you always do,” her voice thundered down. “And then, surprise surprise, when she was done humiliating you, she decided to kill you.”


I glanced at her neck as her veins flared out in anger.


Before my eyes could rest on her, she had whisked me up in her left hand, with Evelyn in her right. Like lightning, she bolted up to a sitting position.


“How did you not see it coming?” she berated me. “This is her pattern: She ropes you in, makes you think that it’s really going to be different this time, and then does exactly what she always does. She uses you, breaks you, and blames it all on you.” Her respective grip on us both tightened. Evelyn let out a squeal.


“What does she have that I don’t have?” Jenny asked, a tear coming from her eye.


“Nothing,” I said, trying to find the best way to keep us alive. “I’m loyal to a fault… but not in the usual way.” I looked to Evelyn as though to communicate that I was lying, not that it mattered. “I just happened to meet her first. And I really think things would’ve been different if we had met first.”


Evelyn stayed quiet, though at her normal size she would have certainly screamed at me.


“You’re lying to me,” Jenny accused. “And it’s a shame that you are. If you really had loved me, our lives could have been so great. I would’ve stayed loyal to you, sucked your cock day and night, and I even would’ve let you keep Evelyn as a pet.” She smirked at her ex-roommate, who banged in futile effort against her captors enormous fist.


“How can I make it better?” I asked, though my boner at the thought of keeping Evelyn as a sex slave obviously betrayed any genuine intentions I might have had.


“You can’t.” She stood up and walked to Evelyn’s desk, putting us down on the cold wood. In her giantess form, Jenny’s monstrous height exploded into the unimaginable. Even at my normal height, she seemed to dwarf me. But now, it was impossible to even imagine the force that would be exerted by just one of her fingers.


She glanced at Evelyn shivering on the desk and chuckled. “Your tits look even tinier now.” Evelyn uncrossed her arms to show off her double D’s, but it didn’t matter. Jenny’s goddess G-cups were the size of houses to us. “Awwww,” she cooed. “That’s cute.”


Jenny thundered to her seat, which creaked underneath her massive ass. She covered us in the shadow of her boobs.


“I could kill you both right now, just by letting go of my tits. Maybe even just one—I think the shockwave would be enough to melt your skin off.”


I shuddered at the thought. Evelyn and I ran to each other, though I couldn’t explain why. Jenny withdrew her tits from over us and looked on at us with envy.


“But I like the idea of having two pets.”


Evelyn and I looked at each other nervously, though my cock was digging into her lips.


“So, I’ll keep you two alive under one condition.” She held her left wrist in front of her, checking Evelyn’s wristwatch for the time. Her enormous wrist seemed to bulge out of the watch, making it look tiny on Jenny’s wrist even though it was enormous on Evelyn’s.


“If Evelyn isn’t pregnant in one month from now, I’ll flatten her like a bug.”


We looked at her with confusion.


“I’ve always wanted to have a baby, ideally from you,” she glanced in disgust down at me. “But my job is too important to lose any time to, and you’re more bug material than husband material now anyway.”


She picked us both up with her left hand, crushing our bodies together.


“But, I would happily and selflessly raise your baby. It’s the next best thing. I’ve always thought I would be a good mother.”


Evelyn and I stared at each other in disbelief. This woman is insane.


“So if you two can deliver for me, pun intended, and agree to being my well-behaved pets for the rest of your lives, then I think we’ll call it even.”


She laid back down in Evelyn’s bed and held us up to her eyes. “And no,” she said. “You don’t have a choice.”


She placed us down on her toned stomach, the hardness of her abs making it feel less like a bed and more like a rock. She cupped her hands loosely around our bodies, preventing any route of escape.


“Now breed that little slut for Mommy, okay?” she commanded. Evelyn and I looked at each other with confusion once again.


Jenny passed her left hand over us, threatening to slam it down on us, leaving only the silence of Evelyn’s ticking watch as evidence of either of our existences. “Don’t make me ask again.”


Jenny’s stomach was enough to make me hard beyond belief. The landscape of her perfectly sculpted body would have been the envy of all the Greek goddesses. Evelyn, a bombshell in her own right, looked on at me with jealousy, knowing that she was powerless to Jenny’s hold over me.


Still, I climbed over Evelyn’s body and prepared to enter her.


“Rape me,” Evelyn whispered so that only I could hear.


“You two better be getting busy,” Jenny warned. I looked up and realized that her face was invisible, obscured by the mountain range of her breasts. The sight before me was simply unbelievable. My ex-girlfriend, who I thought I would never see again, was laying below me, and I was about to blow a huge load of cum into her. And her ex-roommate was our bed, almost a mile long. And it all happened because Evelyn tried to fucking kill me.


I slapped Evelyn across the face. Hard. “You fucking bitch.”


I cupped her tits with each hand, knowing it would make her hurt. “You tried to fucking kill me with these.” The rage spread throughout my whole body.


“Good boy,” Jenny thundered from above. “Tell her how you feel.”


“You’ve always treated me like a fucking doll. But now it’s my turn,” I say.


Evelyn look at me with fear and resignation in her eyes. Whether she wanted it, I didn’t know. But I had made up my mind. And I wanted it to hurt.


I grabbed a fistful of Evelyn’s hair and raised it up before slamming her head down on Jenny’s rock-hard abs. I could feel that I had made her woozy.


“I’m going to breed you like the little whore you are,” I said.


“You’re fucking disgusting,” Evelyn replied. 


“You’re damn right. I am fucking the most disgusting bitch there is.”


I pushed her shoulder down against Jenny’s perfect body and stuffed my cock into her pussy. Evelyn gasped at the suddenness of my motion.


“Oh my fucking God,” she moaned. She opened her eyes again and looked directly into mine. She smiled that maniacal, twisted smile. It was her way of saying that, even though she was a speck on her ex-roommate’s tummy and being forcefully penetrated by me, she was still in control. 


I fastened my hand around her neck and started slamming my cock into her cervix, doing my absolute best to make it as painful as possible. But she just laughed and laughed and laughed as he turned blue. It was the pain she loved most of all.


I let go of her neck before she passed out, feeling confident that I wanted her to be awake for all of it. I draped my whole body over hers, letting my relatively enormous frame make her body practically invisible. I felt her big tits ripple under me with each thrust.


I heard the movement of metal so I looked to my right. Jenny was moving her hand, with Evelyn’s wristwatch, down to her own pussy.


“God, you two are so pathetic,” she whispered as she started playing with her clit. “Still insisting on your silly little power struggle when I could mash you both into a pulp with a single fingernail.”


I kept my eyes trained on Jenny’s hand as it played with her pussy.


“Fucking look at me,” Evelyn screamed. Jenny laughed.


“Hard to be the side piece, isn’t it?”


I continued fucking Evelyn, but I couldn’t tear my eyes from the massive extremity right next to me. Evelyn’s pussy felt impossibly warm and tight, but it simply didn’t matter.


“Do you want to see Mommy’s huge pussy while you breed the slut?” Jenny asked from above.


“Yes Mommy,” I said before I could even process it. 


“Good boy,” she said. My cock was still throbbing in Evelyn, with no threat of coming out. Jenny lifted us with her right hand and brought us down between her legs.


Evelyn tried to crane her neck to see, but it was no use. All she could see was me as I destroyed her pussy, and all I could focus on was Jenny’s enormous cunt. With neatly-trimmed hair and her wetness pouring like rain, it was too much for me. Moreover, Jenny’s fingers from her left hand were now entirely in her pussy, Evelyn’s anniversary gift gleaming in the light as our captor finger-banged herself. 


“Why don’t you give Evelyn those babies and tell her who you really love?” Jenny asked.


I bucked my hips against Evelyn, still entirely unable to look at her in light of the scene unfolding in front of me. 


“Go ahead,” Jenny encouraged. “Breed the slut.”


I felt my cock grow to impossible length as it rammed against Evelyn’s cervix again and again. I only noticed then that Evelyn was crying, betrayed by her quiet sobs.


“Please,” she pleaded. “Please look at me.”


But I couldn’t and I didn’t. Jenny was too powerful. She was too strong. She was my goddess. The sight of her impossibly long fingers penetrating her pussy were like looking into the eyes of the divine itself, and I couldn’t help it. Evelyn was so powerless compared to her. This love of my life, this perfect girl… she was nothing anymore.


My balls tightened as I prepared my last blow before I came in Evelyn.


“Fuck,” I roared as I released my load into Evelyn’s dripping, though tiny, pussy. “Jenny. I fucking love you,” escaped from my lips before I could register what had happened.


Only then did I finally look down at Evelyn to see that her eyes were red from tears. Her tits were covered in our sweat from several minutes of incessant ramming, but it wasn’t about her: It was about Jenny, and she knew it. I knew it. Jenny knew it.


Jenny came shortly after I did, squirting a tsunami onto the both of us. She quickly drew us away from the stream, knowing that it would snap our necks instantly, but we still got a little wet.


“Fuck me,” she moaned. “That was so fucking good.”


Jenny and I took a few moments to catch our breaths, though Evelyn was silent. 


After a while, Jenny stood back up to her full height with us in her drenched left hand.


“I’m sorry I got my cum all over your watch,” she said to Evelyn.


She took us to Evelyn’s dresser and set us down. “Same time tomorrow?” Jenny asked.


She slipped off Evelyn’s watch, still drenched in her fluid, and put it around us like a boxing ring. She blew me a kiss and walked off to the bathroom.