- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter with an F/m focus. I'm not sure where this story is going next, but I am open to commissions and happy to accept suggestions in reviews as well!

I shivered in disbelief, still struggling to process the sight before my eyes. Grabbing Evelyn back from her old roommate, I made sure she was alive before taking in the scene.


I was holding my minuscule ex-girlfriend of multiple years in the palm of my hand. She was soaked in my cum and her ex-roommate’s saliva, shaking and sobbing. And in front of me was Jennifer, the former roommate who had taken the lion’s share of my load on her G-cup tits after milking my cock with her cavernous mouth, her nearly six-and-a-half foot frame owning the room. On her wrist was my anniversary present to my ex-girlfriend, tracking every second of pure humiliation that she was now facing. 


“How…” I stammered. “How did this happen?” 


“I didn’t hear you say, ‘no’ honey,” Jenny pointed out. Evelyn looked up at me as if to agree.


“I didn’t plan on having to say ‘no’ on a Saturday morning after not having seen you for at least two years and some months,” I retorted.


“So I guess everything went according to plan,” she shrugged.


I started to laugh but caught myself. “Jennifer,” I tried to say sternly. “You can’t do stuff like that. You traumatized Evelyn. Imagine being two-inches tall and enduring all of that.”


“Good thing I don’t have to imagine that. Unfortunate for you though,” she said.


I rolled my eyes, looking down at Evelyn. “I’m going to go wash her off, okay? See if you can stay here without sucking any dicks by the time I get back.”


“It’s only yours, dear,” she said. 


I turned away and walked to the bathroom. For the second time this morning, I rubbed Evelyn clean with warm water. This time, I was less gratuitous around her private regions. She didn’t say a word.


“I’m sorry, Evelyn,” I said. “I genuinely didn’t see this coming.”


“And I genuinely didn’t see you protesting,” she fired back. 


“That’s true,” I conceded. “And I’m sorry.”


“But you don’t regret it. And that’s your problem,” she said.


I turned off the water and placed her on the counter. I kneeled to be eye-level with her. “What do you mean?”


“I know you. I know you so fucking well. And I know that if it were up to you, you’d clench me back in your dirty fucking claws and walk right back out there. You’d rip her pants down, bend her over my desk, and stuff your dick into those pussy lips. And I know her, too. She would squeal in delight and throw up her legs, letting you see that ass you love so much with each pounding stroke”


My jaw hit the floor. I couldn’t believe she thought of me like that. “Evelyn, that’s not fair, I—“


“I wasn’t finished,” she cut me off. “You’d rail her so hard that her hands would go flying everywhere, knocking all my shit to the ground. You’d pull out your cock just long enough to throw me in her vagina. I’d try to fight it, but I’m no match for your dick. You’d slide it back in and smile when you felt my little hands on your head, punching you in the hopes that maybe you’d go back. But of course you wouldn’t. You’d fuck us both over until you creamed in her loose, used pussy and impregnated her. Then you’d clean us both up with my favorite pair of panties, ruining them forever.”


Evelyn was shaking, gasping for breath.


“You’re a real fucking cunt. Do you know that?”


I said nothing.


“I used to think that you just didn’t like rape fantasies. But I was wrong. Well, I was right, but about the wrong part. You do hate rape fantasies. You only like it when it’s real rape. And that’s just what you did to me and what you want to do to me right now.”


At this point, I felt the need to defend myself. “How about you? How about all the times you told me to get my shit together and fuck you because there some guy waiting down the hall who would gladly hang out with you? How about when I was sick, bleeding, or sleeping and you decided that you needed dick and it was going to happen whether I wanted it or not? You talk like you’re not anything like me, but you are. You fucking are me.” I didn’t realize it, but as I was speaking, I had risen to my feet and was towering over her, letting my dick instead of my eyes come to her eye-level.


She crossed her arms and turned away. “Whatever,” she said. “Do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck her in my bed. Just keep me out of it.”


“Works for me.” I stormed out and slammed the door behind me. 


I walked out into the bedroom to find Jennifer sitting on Evelyn’s bed. 


“We had a few good ones on this bed, didn’t we?” she asked, patting it with her enormous hands. 


“Jenny,” I said as I sat beside her and took her hand. “What are we doing here?” I asked.


“I think we’re having a little bit of fun that’s about to turn into a lot of fun.” She smiled. 


“Maybe we are,” I grinned, unable to contain myself. I quickly erased my grin before continuing. “But maybe not right now,” I added.


She groaned. “You’re always like this,” she complained, reaching for her blouse and putting it back on.


“Like what?” I asked.


“It’s always about Evelyn. No matter what. She’s the size of a bug and I can’t get you to prioritize me over her.” She started buttoning up the blouse, sadly eclipsing my view of her goddess breasts.


“That’s not fair, Jennifer. Evelyn needs me right now. She could be dead right now, and my eyes have only been off her for a minute.”


“Open your eyes, man,” she scolded. “When Evelyn was riding dicks and sucking balls, I was there for you. I listened to you, let you fuck me silly, and never once did I stray. What did she offer that I didn’t? Bigger tits? Definitely not that,” she jeered. “No. Whatever it is, you keep prioritizing her over every other good thing in your life. And it’s going to be the death of you.”


She stood up and headed out the door. “The death of one of you,” she corrected herself. “And if I’m honest, I don’t know which one of you I hope it is.”


I sprung to my feet and grabbed her arm. “Jennifer,” I started.


She swiveled back and looked at me, something that could be confused for hope shimmering in her eyes.


I slipped off Evelyn’s watch from her wrist and put it behind my back. “Thank you for the clothes.”


She stormed out without a word.


I practically sprinted into Evelyn’s kitchen and searched desperately for any hard liquor that she had. Evelyn didn’t drink much, so my hopes were actually pretty high for something I had left at her place unopened. I rummaged through her cabinets frantically, hoping to stop the onslaught of thoughts that were certain to come.


Jennifer was right. She was completely right. Evelyn was terrible to me, and she never showed any signs of improvement. And if Evelyn was to be believed, she also brought out a terrible side of me that was exploitative, manipulative, and just generally shitty beyond belief. Why did I care so much? What was it about this girl?


Fortunately, I found a fifth of vodka before these thoughts got any further. I popped it open and immediately downed half of it. That should do the trick.


——


Where the fuck was I?


I was woozy. I looked at Evelyn’s watch. 11 PM. Somehow I had managed to sleep through most of the day, leaving not a lot of—Evelyn. Where was Evelyn? 


I had found myself on her bed, once again dragging my balls across her sheets. I had yet to put Jennifer’s gift (or regift) to me to use, but there were more important matters.


I busted open the bathroom door and turned to the counter.


“Evelyn?” I slurred. She was nowhere to be found. “I’m so sorry,” I said, even though I had no reason to believe she could hear me. “I didn’t mean to leave you alone all day.”


I was on the verge of tears and honestly didn’t care that I was about to be two inches tall. 


“If you can hear me, I’m going to sit on your desk chair. I’ll keep an eye on the floor and pick you up if you come by.”


I walked out of her bathroom, keeping a careful watch of the floor as I stepped gingerly to her desk. I sat down and put her watch on my leg. And waited. 


At 11:30 PM, I saw a tiny form jog up to my foot.


“Evelyn!” I shouted, probably a little too loud. Without asking, I reached down and picked her up. “I’m so so so sorry that I lost track of you,” I apologized. “That was really shitty of me, and I would understand if you didn’t give me the chance to do it again.”


“Honey,” she said. “I heard your conversation with her.”


My what? Oh, the thing I had used vodka to erase.


I brought her to my eyes so I could see her clearly. She pushed slightly against my fist to prop herself up, but I noticed that she wasn’t trying to escape my grip.


“Maybe you’ve changed after all.”


“What do you mean?”


“I don’t know. I’m just astounded that you gave up the opportunity for pussy in an effort, though not a very strong one, to take care of me. Maybe I’ve set the bar really fucking low for you,” she pondered.


“You probably have,” I assented. 


“But you and I aren’t even together anymore. You had no obligation to me, and you still sent away an amazon because you were thinking about my feelings. I guess I didn’t think that… I didn’t think that…”


“You didn’t think that I cared about you?” I asked. 


I set her down on the desk and looked at the floor.


“Yeah. I guess you could say that.”


I glanced at the time. We were getting pretty close to midnight.


“Your turn is coming up,” I said. “Do whatever it is that you want to do: I’m not really going to put up a fight.”


“Let’s not worry about that,” she whispered. “Just get on the desk and put me on the floor.”


I did what I was told, though not before moving the towel on the chair to the desktop. She laughed when I did it, as if appreciating my utter defeat in some way that felt maybe a little genuine.


I closed my eyes and waited. 


The ambient breezes of the room became stronger. I felt colder. The ground beneath me felt harder and grainier. I knew what I had happened.


I opened my eyes to see Evelyn, in all her glory. Her double D’s were covered in goosebumps from her nakedness in the chilly midnight air. Her nipples stood at attention, pointed at my tiny body on the wooden desk. Reflexively, my dick hardened with her nipples. 


She leaned over me, almost smothering me with her generous rack. But I didn’t turn away. I didn’t try to run. I just watched as her massive tits got closer and closer, like the sun ramming into the Earth. If I was going to become a stain on the bottom of her left tit, I could live with that.


As it turns out, she was just reaching behind me to grab her watch, reclaiming it after being at time’s mercy just yesterday.


She picked me up and I let my body go limp in her hand. As the ticking seemed to grow louder with each step toward whatever my torture was going to be, I just fell further and further from humanity. I didn’t know how low I could go, but at this point, I didn’t care. As far as I was concerned, I was barely living. 


Evelyn laid in her bed, still naked. She lowered me down her body, spreading her legs. Despite my despondence, I couldn’t help but admire her body as I journeyed toward her vulva. The contour of her perfect breasts, her hourglass waist, and of course, those perfect, wide, hips. It was hard to believe that just a year ago, I had been grasping those hips like handles to blow my seed deep inside her. Now, I was afraid that she would push my whole body deep inside her.


I braced for impact, to be unable to breathe, but it never came. Instead, she placed me right between her legs, giving me the most amazing view of her pussy. Her lips were moist and inviting. Her neatly trimmed pubes towered over me like leaves providing shade in a rainforest. And a few inches above my head, I could see her clit. This used to be my favorite place to play. 


“You gave me the best head of my life, baby,” she said. “Like artwork.” She brought her hands over so they rested on her thighs. “Here’s your canvas back.”


My heart rose. I often spoke about wanting to explore every inch of her body, and it was crazy to think that I finally could.


I walked up to her lips and place my hand on one. It was perfectly wet. An immense struggle to climb, but I could lick it, bite it, and scour it as I pleased. As far as I was concerned, it was heaven.


“I know you turned down a 6’5 beauty with bowling ball breasts today. But maybe I can interest you in a 50 foot goddess with mountain breasts tonight?” She giggled.


I thrust my hard dick across her lips to let her know that I was very, very interested.


I got to work. I wasted no time kneading, kissing, and spitting on every inch of her vulva that I possible could. With time, I climbed up to her clit and relentlessly sucked and beat it with my hands and torso. I noticed she was starting to react to it, dripping onto her sheets and shivering every so often. If she wasn’t careful, my name would escape out of her lips in a whispered moan. 


“Baby?” I asked.


“Yes?”


“Can you open your lips for me?”


“Are you sure?”


“I’m certain,” I responded.


She brought her left hand down, blinding me with her watch as usual. But, as promised, the lips below me started to spread open.


“When I’m in, promise me you’ll rub that clit as you need to,” I ordered.


“I promise.” 


I crawled into her pussy, amazed that my dick had been in here hundreds of time. It was warm, wet, and tight. Even though I was only two inches, her pussy was hugging me like I was when I was ten inches. I don’t know how she managed it. 


I took a second to orient myself, trying to remind myself of her favorite spots. I pushed my way to just before her cervix, which I remembered was a fan-favorite.


I could hear her gasping and moaning with each movement I made, turning my surroundings into an impossibly large earthquake. But I didn’t care. I wanted to make her feel good. I wanted to make her feel the way that I knew only I could. 


I started pushing on her favorite spot, licking, biting, and throwing my body into it as hard and fast as I could. I could feel her rubbing her clit on the outside, and she was speeding up. Her breathing was getting fast and shallow. She was saying my name.


My despondence started to melt away. This was Evelyn. My Evelyn. And I loved nothing more in the whole world than making her feel special. Than making her feel cared for. Than making her feel loved. And if it takes my entire fucking body to do it, I sure as hell am still going to do it. 


I started sweating out of every pore as I assaulted and pounded her spots, feeling the cavern around me twitch and spasm as Evelyn came close to her release. She was beating her own clit to a pulp, and I knew that a world-shattering orgasm was about to come.


And just like that, it did. I only had a second of forewarning before an ocean headed my way. She wasn’t just cumming: she was squirting. 


“Oh, fucking hell—“ I started as the current pushed me through the opening of her lips in less than a second. The acceleration should have broken my neck. 


As I exited into the outside world, I briefly caught a glimpse of Evelyn’s beautiful hand on her clit, still rubbing and pounding away. She was screaming. Fully. Screaming as though a knife was in her back, tearing her in two. And for some reason, in that moment, when I was sailing in an ocean of my ex-girlfriend’s five shot glasses worth of squirt, surfing between her legs as she spasmed over her entire body, I finally felt like I was making love to her. 


When the tsunami settled, Evelyn slowly caught her breath. But she hadn’t come to her senses before she grabbed me and turned over. “Fuck my ass,” she commanded, throwing me in between her ass cheeks.


Suddenly, my heart rate exploded. The floor beneath me was impossibly tight, and it would take a Herculean effort to make any headway. Not to mention that her ass was so huge that I couldn’t reposition myself to actually stuff my dick in her hole.


“Evelyn,” I tried to say.


“Honey, please,” she begged. “Just do it. I need you to cum.”


“I can’t… reach,” I started.


And just like that, Evelyn started twerking. Like a full on earthquake, I looked up to see the canyons I was between vibrating at an unreal pace, sending my body flying back and forth from cheek to cheek as I descended like a pinball to her crack. 


“Stuff that cock in my asshole, baby. Please, please please,” she said. I struggled with the position, trying to get my feet in place to stuff my dick into her puckered crack. I could tell it was waiting for me. “Honey, your dick has always been too big to do anal without tearing me a new one,” she said. “But now I can give that to you. And I want you to have it. I need you to have it.”  She started twerking again, working me further and further toward her crack. She lifted her butt into the air, sending me soaring with each twerk. It was insane. 


I looked up to see her giant hands headed my way, but they diverted to grab a cheek each. I could see slightly more daylight as she spread her ass open, making it easier for me to get my cock in place. 


“Stick that cock in Mommy’s asshole, okay?” she said.


Her efforts had finally paid off. I was in range.


“Yes, Mommy,” I responded. 


She must have felt my body hit her hole, because she reflexively puckered.


“Oh fuck, baby boy,” she moaned. “That felt so good.” She fixed her grip on her cheeks, pulling them even further apart so I could slip my dick in.


And that’s exactly what I did. 


Her asshole was so impossibly tight that it felt like I was fucking her pussy at full size. I couldn’t believe it. 


She moaned. “Fuck, baby. Kiss my asshole as you fuck it,” she ordered, and I happily obliged. I fucked her hole like I was fucked her hundreds of times before, with brutal strength (given my size) and biting. Each thrust happily accepted the entire length of my dick, and her tight asshole offered exactly the right amount of resistance for me to keep plowing. 


I turned over my shoulder to admire the to mountains above me. She was struggling to keep them apart, given just how enormous her ass was. It’s crazy to think that if she just let them go, I would probably be crushed to death between them. They would slam with at least a thousand pounds of force, instantly pulverizing every bone in my body.


But she kept them open for me as I went to work, letting my balls slam into her asscrack with each thrust. 


“Mommy just wants to take care of you,” she cooed. “She knows you’re a very little boy but that you still want to have fun like a man. And Mommy can give that to you. Mommy can give you anything that you want,” she said. 


My thrusts grew faster and faster as my sweat drenched her hole. She was sweating too, lubing up both of us in crazy proportions. 


“Mommy, I’m almost there,” I said, throwing basically my whole body into and out of her asshole.


“That’s a good boy, sweetie,” she said, again gripping a bigger mound of ass flesh with each hand. I could see each of them getting closer to my body. “You can’t see Mommy right now, but just imagine her face down, tits smashed into the bed you sleep in together, jiggling like crazy with each of your little thrusts because she can’t wait to feel your cum in her asshole. And imagine her tiny little waist swaying left and right as you beat your tiny body into me, dancing and dancing and dancing for your cum.”


I didn’t really even need to imagine it. I could feel it. I could feel her whole body bouncing up and down, no doubt taking those mountain tits with her. I could feel her moving her hips left and right, like she often did just a little before I came in excitement. I could see her eyes rolling back in my mind, keeping her hands behind her to keep that perfect ass just ripe for me. Just ripe for my dick to plow and plow and plow. 


“Give it to Mommy,” she said. “Give it to Mommy,” she moaned.


I exploded like a bomb into her asshole, raining cum as far in as I could reach. Shivers and goosebumps erupted over her whole body, and she nearly lost grip of her cheeks before reaching in and pulling me out of her canyon. I barely had time to recover before she was jumping on her feet and kissing me. 


“Oh baby boy,” she said. “You’re so so so good.” I looked down to see her massive cleavage shake like tectonic plates with each jump she made into the air. She stopped jumping to kiss me again, licking me free of all our combined sweat and cum.


“Fuck. You taste so good.” My heart rate didn’t have a single chance to slow down before she popped me into her mouth. She swished me around, letting her saliva cake me entirely. I could feel myself getting cleaner with each passing second. Her muscular tongue worked on my sore balls, which couldn’t handle any more assault. But I never wanted it to end. I felt whole—whole in a way that I hadn’t felt since I was with her before. It just felt right. Being on her tongue, being in her mouth, looking at her perfect teeth as she threw me around and played with my entire body without even looking. She licked my stomach, my chest, my neck. And, of course, she lingered on my dick and balls, as she loved to do. I could live in her mouth forever.


And then she swallowed me.