- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please leave reviews! Tentatively thinking that I'll write another chapter for each review I get—and feel free to put story/content suggestions as well.

I prepared myself for the worst. I was ready for Evelyn to kill me—or worse, yell at me.


But she did neither, instead sitting quietly on the wood of her dresser and shivering. I wanted to apologize, but I wouldn’t even know where to start.


“Can I keep you warm?” I asked instead.


She gave no answer, so I inched close to her and held her tight. Her shivering came to a stop as the meager warmth of my body transferred to hers. She felt cold to the touch, but it was the very least I could do after what she had just been through.


“You know,” I started. She looked at the floor. “There’s no substitute for our history, Evelyn.”


I listened for the running water of Evelyn’s shower to confirm that Jenny would be busy for a while. I rubbed Evelyn’s back with my hand.


“Every moment I was with you, whether we were screaming at each other, hurting each other, or yes, even loving each other, I felt like I was soaring. You had this special way of making me feel like the whole galaxy was made just for us. And I still feel that way.”


Evelyn made no change to her expression. I tried to intuit what she was feeling. Unwanted, powerless, unsexy—maybe that was a start. It seemed like the two of us would be tiny for a while, so my life would be much easier if I could make her happy.


I picked her up off the cold dresser, each hand under one of her impressive asscheeks. I smelled her neck, still covered in Jenny’s cum, before bringing my mouth down to her double D’s. She didn’t resist, so I gently placed my mouth around her left tit and started sucking on her nipple. No moan escaped her lips. The only sounds were my quiet sucking, punctuated by the ticking of our wristwatch prison. Time was too oppressive for either of us to articulate.


My dick grew hard under her, eventually brushing against her. Still, Evelyn was catatonic. Some part of me, deep down, knew that she was putting on some kind of act. This act was common during our relationship. She would act indifferent or resistant to sex, but then scold me if I backed off. She said it made her feel sexy if I used her body despite a lack of clear signs from her, because it means that I really, truly wanted her.


I tried my best to violate her as I knew she’d want, but I hesitated. Maybe the line had really been crossed here. After all, I said that I loved another woman as I was cumming in her. Is there any way to come back from that?


“Awwww! You two look so cute down there!” a voice boomed from above. It was Jennifer.


I placed Evelyn on the dresser and looked up at the witch who had turned us into pets. Evelyn kept her eyes on her feet.


“If a baby is what you want, I’ve got to find a way to keep the passion alive, right?” I figured humor was okay, since Evelyn’s mental state couldn’t possibly get any worse.


“You don’t need to. Prehistoric men probably shoved down their mates, face-first, and raped babies into them. You could continue the proud tradition of your ancestors,” she shrugged, though such a thought could not have possibly just come to mind.


“I like to think that we can manage something of a civilization here,” I said.


Folie á deux. Civilization for two. What’s the difference?”


I peered to Evelyn, who was still frozen.


“Never mind her,” Jennifer said. “I need you.” She removed the watch from around us and slipped it on her hand before outstretching it, inviting me to step on. I turned to Evelyn one last time to assure her that I cared, but I don’t know if she saw me. I stepped onto Jennifer’s hand and let her raise me to her face.


“You’ve gotten used to being shrunken, haven’t you?” she asked.


“What makes you say that?”


“I thought you’d be ogling my bare tits, or at least throwing up from being whisked away in a human hand. But I guess you’ve just gotten used to it,” she observed.


I shrugged. “Fair enough.”


“Well, we’re going to try something new right now,” she said. “I have a little bit of a predicament, and I’m hoping that you can help me out.” She plucked me by my torso, suspending me in the air with two fingers.


“How can I help?”


“I want that wonderful cock of yours in my pussy, but right now it’s not much bigger than a grain of rice.”


I turned beet red as my grain of rice stood to attention. She laughed.


“Now, I could grow you back to your full size.” My eyes betrayed too much hope at her words, so she smirked at me like a child. “But I don’t know if you’d behave yourself at your normal size. I really haven’t broken you in as a pet yet.”


“If you’re holding Evelyn hostage, then—“


“Nope. Can’t and won’t trust you, little boy,” she concluded.


A drop of pre-cum slipped out of my dick. Jenny’s total domination of my body and voice turned me on, much to my dismay.


“But what I can do is make you just a little bigger. If I made you around two feet tall, you’d have a four-inch dick… not too bad. But most importantly, you couldn’t really overpower me.”


“I don’t know if I could at my full height,” I said, being completely honest.


“You couldn’t,” she said confidently. “But there’s no harm in being extra careful.”


I finally looked down to the ground, miles below. One slip of either of her fingers and I would be a stain on the ground.


“So, how are you going to grow me?” I asked.


“I’ve been working on that. I have a new method, if you’re open to trying it.” She slowly brought her left index finger toward me, the fleshy part faced up. Even though she didn’t ask for my permission, I had a feeling I knew where that finger might be going and the massage I was about to get.


I resisted squirming in her grip, knowing that it would lead to my death. Still, when her left finger came toward my legs, I tried to lock them shut. I didn’t want her massive appendage molesting me.


Of course, she just chuckled and easily separated my legs with her single finger, and began rubbing my balls. I was afraid that she would split them open, but she was astonishingly gentle. As she rubbed my tiny balls with her big finger, I started to feel warm. Moreover, I was feeling slightly sleepy. But… what was this? Jennifer’s finger started to feel smaller and smaller. Which meant… was I?


I opened my eyes to see, indeed, that I had grown. Jennifer was holding me with each hand under my armpits, like I was a baby.


“It worked!” she cheered.


It was unbelievable. Other than her murmuring some phrases that I couldn’t make out, all she had done was rubbed my ballsack with her finger. Now, I was two feet tall—practically a toddler compared to Jennifer, but much closer to human that I was before. I was twice the length of Jenny’s forearm, which still rendered me completely powerless against her.


“Let’s grab your girlfriend,” she said. She held me out in front of the dresser, obviously expecting me to pick up Evelyn.


I begrudgingly acquiesced, taking Evelyn in my small hands. It took my two hands interlocked to comfortably hold her. She looked so precious, so helpless. I wanted to kiss her, but I knew that doing so would incur Jennifer’s wrath.


Jenny took us back to that cursed bed, laying down as she had before with her legs spread.


She put us on her stomach again, but this time it felt a little softer. I guess being bigger can do that.


“I wonder if she can take you like this,” Jennifer said.


I looked down at Evelyn, whose eyes widened in fear. “My dick is twice the size of her body,” I responded, measuring her against my cock.


“Spread your legs, little Evelyn,” Jennifer commanded. I could finally see her over the mountain range of her boobs. She looked like a goddess. “You don’t have to fuck her. Just let her pussy feel your dick.”


I sighed and put Evelyn on Jenny’s abs. She started to shiver again, so I draped my body over hers.


Her quick, gasping breaths came to a slow as my (relatively) huge body completely concealed hers. I realized that if I dropped down, I could easily crush her. But I just wanted her to feel safe and warm, if even for a little bit.


I spread her legs open for her, rubbing my dick along the outside of her lips. Her legs were almost in a split just to accommodate my enormous head, but she didn’t seem to mind. She’s always been flexible. Evelyn looked truly puny to me, the head of my cock bigger than her head. I lifted my dick over her chest to let a drop of my pre-cum land on her tits. She was drenched.


“Okay, enough of that,” Jennifer said. “Get between my legs.”


Before I knew it, she had plucked Evelyn away and taken her to her giant face. “Don’t worry about her. Unless you don’t do a good job. Then worry about her.”


I put my stomach to Jennifer’s and crawled backward down her body, into the valley between her legs. I felt slightly tickled as I traversed the forest of her pubes, which I held onto to steady myself throughout my descent. Jenny winced slightly as I grabbed her pubes, but was distracted with something else. 


I glanced over to see that she had been licking Evelyn’s pussy—more like assaulting it with her tongue. Evelyn was completely limp in her former roommate’s hand. She looked entirely defeated. I wanted to help, but there was really nothing I could do. Even if I sprinted up the length of Jenny’s body, I was the size of a toddler to her, and probably about as strong. She would easily hold me down with one hand, crush me under her rack, or (worst) sit on me. Then I could do nothing but watch as she squashed Evelyn like a bug.


Jennifer, noticing that I had stopped my journey, gave me a threatening look. She pulled her left hand in front of her face, still with Evelyn’s anniversary present on it, and slipped its owner in between it and her wrist. Evelyn shrieked from the coldness of the metal.


Jenny angrily tapped the face of the watch, sending shockwaves through Evelyn’s tiny body. “Hurry up and fuck me, baby boy. I don’t have all day.”


I dropped down between her legs, which were still skyscrapers to me. My cock was a tiny (for me) four inches, and my body only two feet tall. I had no idea how I was going to do this.


Jenny’s left hand came behind me, with Evelyn trapped to her wrist. She palmed my entire ass and shoved me up against her pussy. My face was soon dripping with Jenny’s juices. “Are you going to cum in me or what?” she asked.


She let up a little so I could place a hand on each side of her hips. My arms couldn’t reach them entirely, and it occurred to me that, given what a giantess she was, she could give birth to a baby that wasn’t much smaller than me. My little hands around her extremely mature body didn’t help this feeling. Looking at her enormous tits, and wide hips, it wasn’t hard to imagine her milkers full of milk, and her tiny waist eventually blown up with a baby. I wondered if—


“Mommy can’t wait for you anymore,” she said. With my hands barely holding onto her hips, she picked me up with a single hand and pushed me into her. My cock faced very little resistance from how wet she was, but I wasn’t the one fucking her. She was fucking herself with my body.


“Jennifer…” I started to complain.


“That’s not what you’re supposed to call me,” she said.


It occurred to me that Evelyn was still on Jenny’s wrist. I could feel the cold metal of her wristwatch against my ass, and knowing that Evelyn was so close to my crack made me feel guilty for what I was going to say.


“Mommy?” I asked as Jennifer continued to relentlessly rape me in her firm grasp.


“Yes, baby boy?” she responded.


“You said you didn’t want a baby.”


Jennifer’s massive mammaries somehow bobbed up and down as though she were being railed by a ten-inch cock. I was entranced by how either one of them could smash my skull.


“Mommy told just a little white lie,” she said. Her pussy clamped on my dick. Even though she was over three times my height, her tight, tight pussy was nevertheless ready to take me. I tried to pull out, but between her strong hand and lockjaw of a pussy grip, I was at the mercy of my mistress.


Evelyn made a little sound behind me, but I couldn’t hear it. I tried to picture her hanging sideways from the watch, seeing nothing but feeling everything. I wanted to figure out what she was trying to tell me.


“Why did you lie?” I asked.


Jennifer’s tits continued their erratic bouncing. My lips started to get dry. I wanted to climb up there and suck on her giant nipples. She’s basically made me into a baby, and that would be a fitting last step.


“Because Mommy does want to have your baby! But she also wants that little slut to have one, too.” I felt a stirring in my balls. My chest and thighs were starting to turn red from the relentless assault on my body. Jenny’s grip on me was tight, and her claw moved to my torso as she whisked me into and out of her body. Her bony hips were getting sweaty and I lost my grip. My arms were now dangling to my sides, flying back and forth in a desperate attempt to follow my body.


“Why?” I asked.


Evelyn screamed something behind me. I realized that Jennifer has used her other hand to take Evelyn out from her under watch. Where was she—


I felt the tiniest tongue on my balls. I looked down for a second to see that Jennifer was managing to assault us both. With her left hand, she was fucking herself with me, a two-sided death grip. And with her right, she was teasing my ballsack—and now my asshole. Evelyn let out muffled screams as she was losing oxygen against my enormous balls. Each one was bigger than her head, and I worried that Jennifer would snap Evelyn’s neck with them.


“Because Evelyn is going to make some more hostages, silly!”


“What?” I asked. Evelyn continued licking, knowing that Jennifer would thrash her body if she stopped—obviously she had figured this out before I had.


Jennifer’s use of my body got faster and faster. I threw up my tiny hands to try to push myself away from her pussy, but they fell away like twigs as soon as she pushed again. Evelyn’s tongue was sliding up from my balls to my asscrack and back again with each stroke Jennifer forced on me.


“No, no,” I moaned. I didn’t want her demented plan to come to fruition.


“Mommy’s going to make you a Daddy!” Jennifer cried with joy.


This final taunt was the last one I could take. For what felt like the millionth time, I let out a scream as thick gobs of cum flew from my cock. Jenny pushed me as far into her pussy as I could go. She dropped Evelyn into her taint, instead focusing both hands to smash my body against hers, in the hopes of having a most efficient breeding.


“That’s my good good boy. Let it all out.”


My body spasmed as I tried to back away from her, but it was no use. Every single muscle in my body put together wouldn’t have been strong enough to resist one of her hands, let alone two.


“It’s okay. It’s okay. Mommy’s got you,” she cooed. 


My orgasm felt like it was lasting for hours. Line after line of seed exploded from my dick, and my vision started to get hazy. I craned my neck to try to see my girlfriend below me, but I couldn’t see her. I just needed to see that she was okay, through my hellish sexual ecstasy.


“Evelyn…” I murmured. And then I passed out, my cock still fully in Jennifer, orgasm raging still.