[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A mysterious app takes the world by storm, enabling perverted freaks from all corners of the globe to shrink and transform themselves at will. Most of them will come to learn that karma is a real bitch...

An anthology of one-shots in a contained universe that'll be updated over time! These stories will be really cruel, so if that's not your thing, maybe skip this! The tags below do not apply to every story. For specific tags, please read the table of contents.

Current story list:

1. Bi Goes Both Ways

2. Tiny Spy Turned Treat To Try

3. Panty Transformations and Pitiful Tribulations


Follow my twitter (or X, I guess?) to contact me via DM, or keep up with my stories and ideas!

Twitter / X: https://twitter.com/GothicPopsic

My DeviantArt, where I post status updates too long for twitter, and also some of my more tame stories!

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/gothicpopsic

I have a Ko-fi now! If you feel like supporting me and my work, check out my page!

Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/gothicpopsic

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. All characters are 18+ unless specifically mentioned otherwise. This story may contain content disturbing to some viewers, please be advised.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Object, Adult 30-39, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 18855 Read: 12556
Published: August 09 2023 Updated: August 22 2023
Story Notes:

I hope you enjoy! Please pay attention to the tags in each chapter description!

1. Bi Goes Both Ways by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8591 words)

An unhappy bisexual wife finds herself even more unhappy at her husband's constant pestering for a size-play FF/m threesome involving an ex-fling of hers. At the influence of said fling, she devises a plan to make him stop asking...

Site tags: Couples, Giantess, Giant, FM/m, Mouth Play, Vore, Humilation, Entrapment.

Non-site tags: Cuckold (Unwilling).

2. Tiny Spy Turned Treat To Try by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4207 words)

A lonely high-school senior dreams of getting close to his crush in any way possible, and with the rising popularity of uChange, he may have an opportunity to finally fulfill his fantasies. He might come to learn that such actions come with heavy consequences...

Site tags: Giantess, F/m, Object, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Odor, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore.

Non-site tags: None.

3. Panty Transformations and Pitiful Tribulations by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6057 words)

Alex has been dreaming for a long time about becoming a woman's pair of panties. Now that uChange showed up and enables transformation, he utilizes their new Connections forum to find a smuggler offering to have him transform into a pair of panties and be bought. A great plan, if only Alex knew to clear his browser history with a nosy step-sister poking around...

Site tags: Giantess, F/m, Object, Butt, Odor (no farts).

Non-site tags: Step-cest.