- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A lonely high-school senior dreams of getting close to his crush in any way possible, and with the rising popularity of uChange, he may have an opportunity to finally fulfill his fantasies. He might come to learn that such actions come with heavy consequences...

Site tags: Giantess, F/m, Object, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Odor, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore.

Non-site tags: None.

*TAP*

*TAP*

*TAP*

“So… would you like to explain to me why exactly there’s a tiny student, naked, on my desk, Mrs. Campbell?” a firm, sultry feminine voice inquired, steadily tapping her pointed clear-coat nail onto the desk before her, making it ever so difficult for the shrunken human struggling to maintain balance against the quakes.

“Right… sorry Principal Hill. You see… Jack Wilson, the shrunken student I’ve brought you… was attempting to spy on the girls as they changed. He used some sort of… app, on his phone, which I’ve brought alongside his clothes that were found in a corner near the changing room.” Mrs. Campbell explained, her sporty attire and tight ginger ponytail befitting her role as a gym teacher. Her face was wearing a permanent look of disgust, not even giving tiny Jack a glance.

“Hm… well, Jack… how about YOU tell us what happened? I want every detail, or we can just go ahead and skip straight to expulsion.” Principal Hill smiled, a lollipop stick casually sticking out of her mouth. Her eyes bore a slight sign of crows feet, but it was barely a notch on her pristine appearance, especially for someone at the middling age of forty-three. Her straight, shoulder length brunette hair had the occasional dotting of gray, and her makeup was minimal. She hardly needed it, if anything the slight age on her skin made her all the more beautiful. Even her alluring hazel eyes felt too perfect. Her conviction and values showed in her clothing, an office-chic ensemble consisting of a white blouse, a tight-fitting pencil skirt, and a pair of dark nylons that led down into designer black pumps.

Despite the unnatural beauty she possessed, Jack had always been terrified of Principal Hill, as she had a notorious reputation for harsh punishment and a hair-trigger temper; it made it all the more nerve-wracking that she didn’t seem to have the slightest hint of anger in her voice.

“W… well…” Jack began, trying to fight the forming lump in his throat…

-

“C’mon Jack… this is the moment… don’t pussy out now…” Jack muttered to himself, as the beginning of his plan was finally coming to fruition.

“Welcome to uChange!” the app on his phone screen read. Jack found it excruciatingly painful to spend almost a month's pay on the app’s cost, but considering how long he’d dreamt of this day? Every penny was worth it.

“Transformation? Hell no… shrink… there you go… size… two inches… full durability… duration… I guess two hours?” Jack mumbled, trying to configure the app to ensure the experience would be as fluid as possible.

A sudden burst of female chatter echoed down the hallway, making Jack pause to check if the coast was clear. 

“Phew… alright… warnings?” Jack continued. The phone pulled up a red display, highlighting several risks and stipulations that accompanied the shrinking process.

“Clothes and accessories will not shrink with you… please ensure settings are as desired, as users will not be able to alter the settings without assistance from someone of normal size…” he further read, before disregarding the message and accepting the terms. He had it all planned out; sneak in the girls room, enjoy the view for a little, then come back to his hideaway and throw everything back on. The only cost, besides the actual one, was the missed attendance from being absent for phys-ed.

Jack’s breath hitched, then he closed his eyes.

“Fuck it!” he grimaced, wincing as he pressed the button on the phone, and felt himself plummet to the floor, landing in a soft pile of giant fabric.

“Woah!” he gasped, opening his eyes and looking around at the now gigantic hallways of the school. The reverb of the doors opening and the stomps of giant peers echoed down the hall, reminding Jack of what he came here for.

“Right… to the girls room…” he gulped, beginning his walk towards the target he’d been dreaming about for years…

-

Jack hugged the wall tight, as he stood just beside the girl’s room door, watching and bracing himself as titanic feet clad in exercise shoes made their way by with each swing of the door. He just had to wait for the right moment…

“Now!” he screamed, as he broke into a full sprint between the pink shoes of yet another of his female classmates, expertly weaving between them in an athletic feat far unlike anything he was normally capable of.

Within moments, he was in the girls changing room, exposed to the scents of slight sweat and excessive perfume, and just before him, was the pale expanse of a half-naked girl changing just before his eyes. He instinctively shielded them, but laughed at the pointless gesture of respect considering the nature of the act. He tried to hide his perverted excitement, but it was far too difficult, as he could already see his main objective in sight; Stacy Lee’s changing bag, resting on a bench in front of her locker.

Jack broke into yet another full sprint, trying to make it under the benches to avoid being spotted by the few girls that still paced the room. Sneaking alongside the underneath of the bench, he eventually made it just before the bag, as the final girl left the room. Now he was alone, and all he had to do was climb Stacy’s bag, achievable via the straps that were hanging down to the floor. He grabbed ahold of the material, and began to hoist himself up. Chalking the odd increase in athleticism up to the shrinking process, he continued to pull, until with a hefty heave, he found himself atop the wooden bench, panting and gasping for air. As he settled, he looked up to the bag, and wondered what goodies laid inside for his creepy mind to indulge in.

“Oh… her water bottle’s still here…” Jack noticed, looking at the giant pink vessel of liquid.

“Yeah guys, I’ll be there in a sec, I forgot my bottle!” a voice boomed out from the now opening doorway.

“Shit!” Jack cursed, looking towards the source of the noise to see a sight that pulled his mind into two places.

Stacy, in all her beautiful blonde-haired blue-eyed freckled glory, wrapped in tight fitting sports attire, was entering the room, her monolithic form quickly closing in on Jack.

“Gotta hide!” he panicked, looking for some place to disappear from sight, but options were scarce. The only place he could see was her gym-bag.

Jack began to lunge towards it, deftly grabbing a hold of the material and starting to hoist himself up.

“Thank god I-” Jack began, before a brutal force suddenly flung hum harshly against the metal wall of the locker

“FUCKING BUG! EW!” Stacy screamed, bouncing in panic as she slapped at the disgusting creature she spotted on her bag. She fanned her face to calm down as much as she could; she detested bugs.

She looked towards where she had swiped it to, and gazed close at the twitching form.

“Oh my god… no fucking way… GROSS! YOU PERVERT!” Stacy shouted, sending droplets of spit down upon the dazed boy’s body as she spat with anger at the offender.

Her outburst quickly attracted a crowd, as girls quickly filed into the room to investigate the commotion.

“Stacy, what’s going… holy shit, is that a tiny naked dude?!” another voice joined in, poking at Jack’s quivering body and shuddering in revulsion upon contact.

“What was he doing in here? Was he spying on us?!” yet another girl chimed in.

“Girls, girls, what’s the problem?” an older voice inquired, stepping through the crowd to get a better look at the source of the chatter…

-

“And that’s how I ended up here…” Jack stammered, hating every second of his forced recollection of the humiliating events.

“Oh shit, I’m still naked!” he gasped, quickly reaching to cover his privates as the two giantesses stared down at his pale, pathetic body.

“Please, Jack. You don’t have much down there to hide by the looks of it, no offense. But if it makes you more comfortable, then so be it.” Principal Hill laughed, resting her head in her hands as she gleefully listened to the embarrassing story.

“Mrs. Campbell, you can excuse us. I’ll handle things from here…” she ordered, looking to her employee with an expectant gaze.

“Right, ma’am. Please knock some sense into that dirty boy…” Mrs. Campbell scoffed, before walking out of the room and closing the door behind her, leaving Jack alone with the predatory principal.

The silence was palpable, the giant authority figure simply focusing her hazel orbs down upon Jack’s body with an expectancy of… something. He had no idea what. The only noise present in the room was the occasional collision of Principal Hill’s lollipop hitting her teeth.

*CRUNCH*

Jack jumped out of his skin, as a loud shattering sound emitted from behind the pink lips of the fine-wine woman, a deafening cacophony of crunching candy as she eviscerated the sweet within her jaws. Jack could only watch in awe as she chewed and chewed, until finally, with an almost intentional exaggeration, her throat began to constrict.

*GULP*

His heart dropped as he watched a lump form in her throat, then rocket down it, disappearing behind her modest chest.

“Mmm… sorry about that, I’m always so impatient with these things… I just love to chew on them instead of sitting there and licking it all day. I know it’s the point, but… anyway, I’m getting off track. Let’s talk about what you did. Do you mind if I get more comfortable?” Principal Hill asked, awaiting a sign of approval from Jack.

“Um… yeah… go ahead…” he responded, getting a pleasant smile from Principal Hill.

“HOLY SHIT!” he screamed, as a shadow suddenly loomed over him, and he found a black wall of leather slamming down just before his position, then another just behind it.

Principal Hill put her feet up on her desk, the gigantic appendages clad in nylon and leather crossed over one another and dwarfing Jack several times over.

“There you go… sorry, I’m on my feet all day in these pumps, and they just get so sore…” she groaned, writhing her foot within the shoe and making the leather creak.

“You know what… let me take a look at this app while I talk to you. What’s your phone password?” she inquired, looking to Jack for an answer.

He paused, hesitating to provide it, knowing the many things she could use to humiliate him if she dug deep enough.

*SLAM*

One of her feet lifted up and slammed down hard onto the desk, causing Jack to fly up and land with a hard thud on the walnut surface.

“Do I need to ask again?” Principal Hill smiled, beginning to raise her foot once more.

“Eight one six four!” Jack screamed, shielding himself from the impending collision. Thankfully, it never came, as the foot settled down gently back onto the table.

“Good boy. Now, let’s see. Ah, uChange. I’ve heard a little about this…” she mumbled, swiping through Jack’s phone until she found the offending app.

“Interesting… so you’ll be like this for a minimum of another hour, good thing I’ve got the time… you increased your durability? Hm… that’d be fun to test…” she continued, looking at Jack with an interested grin.

“Oh? There’s some interesting options here! Sensory sensitivity? You know what, that reminds me. What were you going to get your grubby little mitts on of Stacy's? Don't lie, or I'll drop this foot right on top of you…” she asked, waving her foot back and forth, putting Jack into a trance.

“...Her shoes.” Jack meekly admitted, turning bright red.

“Oh, a foot boy are we? Interesting. Well, I guess we can help eachother out!” Principal Hill chirped, before grabbing another lollipop and beginning to unwrap it.

*CRASH*

“WHAT THE-” Jack screamed, jumping back in fear as a sea of black overtook his vision.

*CRASH*

“Ah… that’s so much better…” Principal Hill cooed, writhing her feet and cracking her toes in joy at the exposure to open air.

Jack stood in awe as her pump laid before him, a giant canvas of off-beige material that had long darkened with repeated use, bearing the golden inscription marked “Louboutin.”

“Oh my god!” he gagged, getting a sudden blast of hot, fetid air from within the cave, surrounding him and making every breath a heavy endeavor. The pure, vinegary sting of her sweaty emissions was too much, even for one with a love for the appendages, and each bob of her feet sent more of it his way.

“Sorry, that walking I told you about also makes them get really sweaty, and when they get sweaty, well… they get stinky. But you don’t mind, right? After all, I’m sure you were going to stick your tiny little nose in that girl’s shoes? Why not indulge yourself in something even better? Hell, I’ll even let you rub them!” Principal Hill giggled, before using her foot to swipe the pumps to the side, then planting both of her heels right before Jack. He cringed as he saw a puddle of sweat squish out from the wall of nylon, pooling on the desk in front of him. He could even see the distortion in the air from the heat emitted by the overworn material.

“Go on. Rub them. It’s rude to keep a lady waiting. Not like you care too much for how women feel, clearly…” Principal Hill mocked, before stomping her foot on the desk to urge Jack to get to work. She popped the lollipop into her mouth, and began idly scrolling through the uChange app.

Jack walked up to the nylon wall with trepidation. The air stung his nose, and as alluring as her pheromones were, he couldn't dare be aroused around such a woman. He touched his hand to it, and stifled a gag as he watched sweat ooze out around his hand and drip down towards the wood. It was boiling to the touch, almost so hot that it burned. As he pushed his hand further, he felt it sink into the skin, eventually stopping as it reached the muscle below. He began to repeat the motion, giving his captor the massage she desired, trying his hardest not to let the salty tang in the air fill his huffing mouth.

"Hmm… let's turn this all the way up…" he heard her mutter, as her feet idly swayed back and forth, making the massage all the more harder.

*RETCH*

Jack dry-heaved, falling to his knees as his senses suddenly soared, making his nose short-circuit and his tongue involuntary spasm as it tasted every molecule within the air. He gasped for breath, but each unintended inhale brought in more sensory overload, making him twitch and seize.

"I didn't say stop…" Principal Hill warned, nudging Jack with her pudgy heel as she continued idly scrolling and sucking on her lollipop.

"Transformation? That's interesting…" she mumbled, already ignoring Jack once more.

Jack struggled to his feet, waltzing towards the appendage like a zombie as he put one foot in front of the other…

-

Jack finally messaged every inch of the foot he could reach, and fell back in exhaustion, falling straight into the accumulated puddle of sweat.

"Oh… is that really all you could do? I barely felt anything…" Principal Hill muttered, leaning over to look at the shrunken laborer on her desk.

*CRUNCH*

*CRUNCH*

*CRUNCH*

*GULP*

"Mmm…" Principal Hill cooed, swallowing down the remains of yet another lollipop.

"Well, Jack, I think you've probably learnt your lesson. Too much of a good thing, right? Now you know what a woman's feet can really smell like, maybe you won't go trying to creep on your classmates…" Principal Hill laughed, reaching a hand into her lollipop bowl as she began to search for the deactivation button in the app.

"Oh? Aw, I'm out of lollipops…" she sighed, feeling the emptiness of the bowl as her hand reached around for any sign of the delicious candy.

"Wait…" she grinned, pulling her feet off of the desk and leaning forward over the panting boy.

"I think I have one more task for you, then you can go…" she muttered as she began to scroll through the app once more.

"What is she… doing…" Jack huffed, too exhausted to lift his head and look.

"Transformation… oh, there's a lot of options! Let's see… edible… candy… lollipop… oh my god, so many flavors! Um… strawberry is my favorite… size… regular… time limit… set to cancel transformation in app… finalize… oh?" Principal Hill exclaimed, noticing a glaring red notice appear on the screen.

"Warning… users will be subject to an integrity total… damage to converted object will deplete integrity… falling below fifty-percent invalidates reversal of transformation, and users will not be able to return to their human form… below ten-percent, further alterations to object are impossible… well, that's not a problem, I'm only going to have a little taste…" Principal Hill laughed, before pressing a button on the screen, and looking intently at Jack.

"Wait… NO!" Jack yelled, realizing what she was doing. But before he could even reach an arm out to plead with her, he felt his body go immobile, and a bright flash of light enveloped him…

-

"Oh, how nifty!" Principal Hill giggled as she stared at the red lollipop laying on her desk. Without delay, she reached her hand towards the stick, and gripped it, slowly lifting it towards her eager mouth…

-

"What the… my head… everything hurts…" Jack grumbled; only, his voice wasn't projecting. He could only speak in his head.

"I taste… strawberry…" he continued, trying to shake himself back into consciousness, but was unable to move a muscle. Even opening his eyes was proving difficult. But once he finally got them open, all of his questions were answered.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" he began to scream, before he was plunged into the open maw of the goddess that currently held onto him. Within an instant, his body made contact with her tongue, and the slick, slimy fluid coated his body. Her teeth closed behind him, sealing him shut in the dark, hot, fruit-scented cave of her mouth.

A tingling sensation began to overtake his body, almost as if his "skin" was melting off. That was because that was precisely what was happening…

-

"Mmm… oh my, this tastes so good…" Principal Hill moaned in pleasure as she dragged the lollipop around every inch of her tongue, spinning it in circles as she savored the delicious fruity taste.

"Edible object integrity depleting due to saliva exposure… integrity level at ninety-nine percent…" she read, staring at the phone screen with curiosity, pulling the lollipop out of her mouth and looking at it with a cheeky smile.

"Well, if it's that slow, I can get a good while out of you before you hit fifty. Sorry Jack! Hold out until then, you tasty little morsel…" she giggled, before plunging Jack into her mouth once more. The flavor exploded on her tongue, almost an addictive sensation that she couldn't get enough of.

"I'll have to find more naughty students using this app to punish if it means I get to enjoy this little treat every time…" shs mumbled, as she put the phone into a drawer, then pulled some papers out of another drawer, putting them in front of her as she held the lollipop within her mouth while she put on her reading glasses.

"Mmm… okay… district policy…" she muttered, battling the mouthful of saliva as she talked to herself, swirling the lollipop around her mouth as she read the form before her…

-

Principal Hill leaned back in her chair, stretching her arms out as she finally finished the stack of papers, setting them to the side and pinching her brow as the sun began to set behind her.

"What a day…" she murmured around the lollipop, closing her eyes and taking a moment to fully relax.

"Principal Hill?" a voice called out from behind her door, their figure visible behind the frosted glass.

"Come in!" Principal Hill replied, trying to hide her exhaustion.

The door opened, and a figure she recognized walked in.

"Stacy! So good to see you, well done for representing the school so well in track and field!" Principal Hill smiled sweetly, motioning for the student to sit down.

"Thanks, it means a lot to hear you say that." Stacy replied, slowly sinking into the chair across from Principal Hill.

"So, what do you want to discuss?" Principal Hill asked, subconsciously moving the lollipop back to her molars…

-

"How long… is she gonna keep me in here…" Jack gasped, feeling his body get literally eaten away as he was sucked on and licked for what felt like hours. He couldn't tell what direction was up or down in the dark cave, and everything tasted and smelled of strawberry. It was as if he was being forced to taste his own blood, a sickening revelation for the student-turned-object.

"Stacy!" he heard the deafening sound of a name being called from the principal's booming throat, indicating the object of his affection and the reason he was in his current situation had entered the room.

"Thank God, maybe she'll put two and two together and take me out…" he sighed, awaiting his freedom.

Sure enough, he began to shift in a direction, slowly being dragged towards something.

"Finally!" he gasped, excited to return back to his normal body and swear off any intention of perverted scheming ever again. Principal Hill had certainly got the point across.

Suddenly, a tight grip enclosed on him from each side.

"Wait…" he muttered.

"Wait…" he continued, feeling something was off.

"No…" he began to panic.

*CRACK*

"NO!" he screamed, trying to pointlessly flail around.

*CRACK*

*POP*

"PRINCIPAL HILL, PRINCIPAL HILL, PRINCIPAL HILL! STOP!" he begged, wishing he could even have the pity of tears streaming down his face.

*CRACK*

*POP*

*CRACK*

"MOM!" Jack yelled out, his non-existent voice disappearing into the void…

-

*CRUNCH*

*CRACKLE*

*CRUNCH*

"Mmm… that was so good…" Principal Hill murmured as she continued to chew the mouthful of shattered lollipop.

"Um… Principal Hill?" Stacy nervously piped up, watching the entranced principal as she enjoyed her treat without a care in the world.

"Oh, uh… sorry… one sec…" Principal Hill stammered, realizing she got distracted and coming to the real world. She shifted the crunched up candy to the back of her throat, as well as all the accumulated saliva, and held her hand to her neck…

*GULP*

*GULP*

*GULP*

"Ah… again, sorry about that. I love my sweets!" Principal Hill giggled, pulling out the lollipop stick, barren of all candy, as the lump traveled down her chest, getting a returned laugh from Stacy who watched the whole thing with morbid curiosity.

"Your phone is buzzing…" Stacy meekly pointed out as she heard a rumble from within the desk, hoping not to incur the wrath of the ditzy Principal for pointing out her inattentiveness.

"Oh, it can wait. What did you want to talk about?" Principal Hill asked again, awaiting an answer from her student.

"Um… I can't even remember at this point. Sorry, I'll get out of your hair." Stacy apologized, slowly standing up.

"Oh, well, okay! Keep up the good work Stacy!" Principal Hill called out as Stacy left the room. Stacy waved back with a smile, then closed the door behind her.

"What is this god awful buzzing?" Principal Hill grumbled as she clambered into her desk to find her source of the irritation. She grabbed a hold of the vibrating object, then pulled it out, examining the phone and checking its screen.

"CATASTROPHIC DAMAGE INCURRED, INTEGRITY BELOW TEN-PERCENT, USER "JACK" IS NOW UNABLE TO REVERT TO ORIGINAL CONDITION. FURTHER ALTERATIONS OF OBJECT ARE NOW IMPOSSIBLE. USER "JACK" IS LEGALLY DEFINED AS DECEASED. PERPETRATOR OF THE DEATH OF USER "JACK" IS NOT LIABLE TO ANY LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS. ACKNOWLEDGE TO DISMISS." the screen read, making her heart drop and her skin turn pale.

"Oh." she stammered, slowly raising the cleaned-off lollipop stick to her eyes.

With a heavy sigh, she clicked "dismiss" on the screen, and pulled her trash can towards her.

She dropped the lollipop stick into the trash, then kicked it back under her desk, then wiped her hands.

She slowly lowered a hand to her stomach, feeling it bubble and churn.

*BURP*

"Excuse me…" she murmured, covering her mouth as a strawberry-scented burp escaped her lips.

She leaned back in her chair once more, still resting the hand on her stomach as she pondered the situation. A slight smile crept across her face.

"Talk about two birds with one stone…" she giggled, patting her belly through her blouse as she toyed with the app.

"Oh, transfer ownership to a nearby user?" she exclaimed, raising an eyebrow as a pop-up came across the screen, prompting her to make her own account to transfer Jack's member-status to herself.

"Maybe it's time I clean up this school… one perverted snack at a time…"

Chapter End Notes:

I guess justice is strawberry-flavored...