[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Ritsuka is shrunken and at the unaware mercy of her servants Morgan and Altria. Will she be able to get their attention?

A Fate/Grand Order Story 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13859 Read: 7181
Published: August 05 2023 Updated: August 05 2023
Story Notes:

Twas’ the night within Chaldea

when all through the base

Not a creature was stirring

except for a bug;

The stockings were hung

by the doors with care,

In hopes that Chaldea’s master would soon be there…

1. I: A Hungry Caterpillar by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2187 words)

A bedtime story goes awry. 

Disclaimer: There is a child-appearing character in the beginning. She is not at all involved in the story, aside serving as the impetus for the size change. There are no size scenes involved with Nursery Rhyme either.

2. II: A Queen’s Toy by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (3168 words)

Ritsuka finds herself facing some royal pressure. How will she fare?

3. III: A Tomboy’s Bug by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (3364 words)
Ritsuka now finds herself closely acquainted with a faerie who is less concerned with her cleanliness. Although, it seems that the tomboy faerie develops quite an interest in her.

4. IV: Hellish Paradise by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (1601 words)
Morgan and Altria finish their conversation and inspect their uninvited guest.

5. Ending: Queen’s Foot Oil by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (1763 words)
Queen Morgan takes the first step in ensuring that her enemies will be trodden underfoot.

6. Ending: A Tomboy’s Late-Night Snack by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (1776 words)

The tomboy faerie Altria faces finds nourishment by facing her past.

Disclaimer/Spoiler/Sensitive Tag: Hard Vore