- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a little bit, but here's the next chapter in the story. 

--

Carrie was disoriented.  Carrie was nauseated.  Carrie felt like she was about to pass out from the stress from all the events that had occurred this morning as well toxic combination of both odor and movement that came with being trapped between two of Marie’s toes.  Moreover, Carrie was absolutely freaking out at what her titaness of a daughter had just said.

“Two weeks?!  Two fucking weeks??  This can’t be happening!” the tiny woman screamed, gasping for breath as Marie unintentionally squeezed her toes together again.  “No, no!  This can’t be happening!”

The reality of the situation was quite dangerous for Carrie.  She had been shrunken for a little over two hours and had multiple close brushes with death.  Now she had to survive the next two weeks, and her family was none the wiser of her current whereabouts.  All the shrunken woman could do right now was try her very best to hold back tears, maintain consciousness, and pray that the giant digits on Marie’s foot didn’t squeeze together too tightly.

--

After re-adjusting the shrink ray back to its typical two-hour duration, Marie returned to helping her dad with his chores around the house.  She could hear the lawn mower out in the backyard, so that was a pretty clear indication of where he was.  “Well, might as well get some laundry done while I’m here,” she muttered aloud, grabbing some of the random, discarded clothes laying around her room.  She always liked doing her laundry here at her parent’s house, rather that using the communal washer and dryer in her apartment building.

As the giant woman walked downstairs, she paused momentarily.  She saw the door to the downstairs bathroom was closed and she could hear the shower running.  She just shrugged, figuring it must’ve been her mom and walked into the laundry room.

Loading her clothes into the machine, Marie paid little attention to the other clothes scattered around the floor.  Her mind had a brief flashback to the time she was stranded on the laundry room floor, forced to fend off vicious insects for nearly an entire day in order to survive. 

After starting the washing machine, Marie heard the bathroom door open.  Peaking her head out, Marie gave a confused smile, seeing her younger brother Eddie standing there, with two towels wrapped around his waist. 

“Oh shit, what’re you doing home,” she asked, surprised to see him.  She figured he’d be enjoying one of his last weekends of his senior year at college, drinking and partying away, rather than spending it around here in the (usually) quiet home of her parents. 

“Just needed a break I guess,” he shrugged with a laugh, careful not to drop his towel in front of his sister.  “I could ask you the same thing, so I will!  What’re you doing here?”

“Eh, Dan’s working today, Erin’s busy, haven’t really spoken to Heather lately,” she tailed off, awkwardly glancing back at Eddie.  They both knew why she hadn’t spoken to Heather, the giant airhead had attempted to eat all of them.  On purpose, nonetheless!  “I’m an adult, I’m boring now,” Marie teased.  “Something you’ll be soon enough.”

“Oh god, don’t remind me,” Dan muttered, rolling his eyes.  “Mom and dad around?”

“Yeah dad’s out back mowing the lawn, no idea where mom is,” Marie stated, accidentally curling her toes and nearly squishing her tiny mother as she did so.  “Figured I’d help with housework, just doing some laundry now.”

“Crap, I was gonna do that.”

“Yeah well you actually have to put your clothes in the machine and turn it on, not just leave your clothes on the floor.  Wasn’t sure if you knew that,” Marie teased.

“Oh hahaha you’re hilarious,” Eddie smirked, mocking his sister.  “Mind tossing me some underwear then?  I’d rather not just be standing here in a towel.”

Marie looked around wondering exactly what he intended for her to do.  She spotted a pair of blue boxers laying on the floor of the laundry room.  “I’m not touching your dirty underwear,” she laughed, shaking her head.

“Well I’m not bending over, I’m in a towel dammit!”

Marie just rolled her eyes.  “Fine, if I need to do everything.”  Reaching down, she grabbed the pair of Eddie’s boxers that needed to be washed with her right foot.  The same foot her shrunken mother was currently trapped on.

“Marie what the hell!” the tiny woman screamed, as the motion of Marie’s foot temporarily freed her.  She was nearly crushed once more as Marie’s giant toes grasped the fabric and began to lift them up.  Carrie looked around and panicked, realizing she was now laying on the textile of her son’s boxers. 

With a flick of her leg, Marie tossed the pair of underwear towards Eddie.  It was a short flight, but Carrie screamed hysterically the whole time, being very unused to that feeling. 

“Thanks,” Eddie said, snagging the boxers out of midair and walking into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. 

Dropping his towel, he started to lower one leg into the hole of his boxers.  For his shrunken mother Carrie, this was an view that was way to up close and personal.  She watched her son’s giant, hairy leg slide past her, then the other leg passed by her on the other side.  The boxers shifted again and Carrie shouted as she fell face first towards the fabric once more. 

Rolling over to try and regain her sense of direction, Carrie felt the boxers being lifted higher into the air.  Looking up, her jaw dropped.  A cold chill ran down her spine.  Eddie was pulling the underwear up, and his enormous package was now occupying the same space as his shrunken mother.

“N…no stop,” Carrie tried to shout, but could only emit a pathetic, hoarse whisper.  “Eddie please….” It was useless though.  Eddie pulled up his boxer shorts without even thinking about it.  He didn’t realize that the warm, lose skin of his scrotum fell atop his mother, and she was currently pinned underneath his giant ballsack.

Eddie exited the bathroom, making sure the coast was clear and that he wasn’t going to run into Marie while he was in his underwear.  Sneaking upstairs, he entered his bedroom and began picking out some clothes that were a bit nicer than the casual outfits he brought home from his dorm room.

Every step Eddie took jostled Carrie around more.  She had managed to crawl out from under the giant testicles without getting crushed, but had also been knocked around by his large penis as well.  She was currently trying to put as much space between herself and Eddie’s genitals as she could.  She had managed to slowly managed to crawl towards his right thigh, and collapsed leaning against it.  She could only pray she was safe from her son’s enormous genitals.

Dressed in a nice polo shirt and stylish pair of dark blue jeans, Eddie called out to Marie that he was stepping out, but didn’t tell her where he was going.  He wasn’t ready for her to find out yet.  Hopping into his car, he drove the short distance to the local café.

Eddie sat in his car in the parking lot, collecting his thoughts and wondering if he was really going to do this.  As he looked up from his phone to the café, he saw her.  That tall brunette with the adorable smile, giving him a big wave from the outdoor table she had already acquired.

“Hey Heather,” Eddie said awkwardly, sitting down the table from his former girlfriend.  While Eddie and Heather were previously romantically linked together, Eddie ended up breaking up with the beautiful yet dumb woman.  Most of it had to do with the fact that she literally ate him.  Swallowed him whole and would have digested him if Marie didn’t force her to vomit him back up.

“Hi babe!” Heather said enthusiastically.  She stood up and pulled Eddie in for a tight hug.  He tried to pull back but she had already buried her face in his chest.  In her excitement, she pressed her crotch against his, nearly crushing poor Carrie in the process. 

Eddie managed to free himself from Heather’s embrace and tried to smile.  “Babe?  You do remember that we’re not a couple right now,” he said awkwardly, trying his best not to hurt his former lover’s feelings.

The gorgeous brunette just smiled.  “Oh we’ll figure it out, we always do,” she teased, motioning for him to sit.  “Come on, I ordered a barbeque bacon cheeseburger for you.  And one for me!” she said.

‘Damn, she does know me too well’ Eddie thought to himself as he took a seat across from Heather.  He had to admit, she was looking stunning today.  He also didn’t exactly hate her pressing her crotch into his like that, as his member started to stir.

This was not unnoticed by Carrie.  The shrunken mother had nearly been crushed by an unknown force that pressed up against her son’s groin.  To escape that, she had to do what truly disgusted her and climb stop the base of Eddie’s shaft.  She maneuvered her two-millimeter body up through his pubic hair and was now resting atop of it.  She could both feel and see the giant organ starting to come to life.  She was mortified and nauseated, praying that this wasn’t because of her.  She tried to stay as still as possible.

Figuring he was out having lunch with someone who gave him a hug, Carrie just prayed that this ended soon and he would go back home.  Then the could either try and escape or try and get his attention.  She felt very uncomfortable about that second option, but knew it beat trying to survive on her own while shrunken.

Throughout the lunch, Eddie became more and more engaged in his conversation with Heather.  He was remembering why he was so into her.  She did have an incredibly lively personality which Eddie found infatuating.  He also couldn’t take his eyes off such a beautiful woman wolfing down the double-cheeseburger.  Hearing her stomach groan triggered flashbacks of him being trapped inside there.

“What?  You’re still mad about that?” Heather asked in an annoyed tone.  “We were playing a game!”

“You were playing a game, and your game meant eating us!” Eddie said.  A few heads turned at the café at the strange statement.  Eddie looked around and lowered his voice.  “You were gonna digest me!  You do realize that right?!”

“Oh please, you loved it!”

“No, no I really didn’t,” Eddie said, looking away.

Heather sighed.  Maybe she did feel a little bit guilty about it.  “Well I wonder if there’s anything I can do to make it up to you,” she whispered, and gave Eddie a seductive wink.

Eddie’s eyes widened and he shifted himself, starting to feel both uncomfortable and aroused.  He could feel his heart starting to race in his chest, and his member starting to stir in excitement.

Carrie was starting to freak out more and more from her current predicament.  She wasn’t sure what was happening, but Eddie’s penis was no rock-hard and fully erect.  Carrie wanted to get out of here more than anything, and she was just praying that it wasn’t her tiny movements that were turning on her son.

In reality, Eddie couldn’t even feel his mom’s puny form.  He and Heather had pulled over into the parking lot of a forest preserve and were passionately making out in the backseat of Heather’s car.  With Heather’s tongue crawling down his throat, Eddie felt Heather’s hand firmly grip his package. 

“Take them off,” Heather moaned, pulling her shirt off and starting to unclasp her bra. 

Carrie was oblivious to the actions that were occurring outside of Eddie’s underwear.  She was too preoccupied trying to survive where she currently was.  Eddie’s constant movement as he got more and more excited had dislodged Carrie from the base of Eddie’s cock.  Instead, she had tumbled down the length of it, and was now dangerously close to the spongy, pulsing head. 

The tiny woman screamed in panic. She wanted to vomit realizing exactly where she was, and tried to stay as still as possible to not provoke her son any further.  Suddenly she heard the sound of a zipper being undone.  Then light streamed into Carrie’s prison, temporarily blinding her as Eddie’s pants and boxers were removed.  When she finally opened her eyes, she jumped up to her feet, looking around in confusion. 

A clear, plastic coat was being stretched over Eddie’s giant penis.  Disoriented, Carrie staggered towards the edge of the cockhead, pressing against the material with her arms.  The plastic stretched but didn’t break.  “Oh shit,” she whispered, when she realized what exactly she was struggling against.  Eddie had put on a condom.

A dark shadow appeared above Carrie.  The tiny woman looked up, her jaw dropping in shock when she saw it.  She tried to scream but no sound came out.  She was unable to take her eyes away from what was looming above her prison.  It was an absolutely enormous, shaved vagina.

It was as if Carrie was watching the events of a horror movie unfold right front of her in slow motion.  She had absolutely no idea who this giant pussy belonged to, but at this moment she didn’t exactly care.  Carrie started screaming watching the dark, wet lips start to slide past her on all sides.  The woman was totally enveloped in darkness, with the loud squelching sounds of Heather’s pussy surrounding her.

Eddie let out a loud moan as he started to lay back in the backseat of Heather’s car.  His aroused lover climbed on top of him and lowered herself right onto his erect penis.  Grabbing the back of Eddie’s head, she pulled him towards her chest, where he began to suck on her nipples.

As Eddie and Heather continued to fuck without regard, Carrie was starting to lose her mind.  The constant motion and thrusting was tossing her around the head of Eddie’s penis.  The heat and darkness were almost unbearable, with the sounds of their lovemaking constantly grossing her out.

Heather began to ride Eddie harder and moan louder.  Her pussy started to get more and more wet, coating the outside of the condom in a layer of fluid.  Eddie’s thrusts began to increase in speed, and he firmly grabbed Heather’s ass and pulled her into him. He buried his face once more in Heather’s chest as he was about to cum.

Erupting like a geyser, a hot stream of seminal fluid sprayed out of the slit of Eddie’s dick, unintentionally coating Carrie’s tiny body.  The shrunken woman screamed hysterically as she was knocked off her feet, and another wave washed over her.  She rolled, desperately trying to find a way to regain her footing, when there was suddenly no ground under her right foot. “Wait what the fuck?!” she screamed, feeling around in the darkness to try and figure out where she was.  Her eyes widened as she realized she was right on the edge of Eddie’s slit, and any sudden movements could cause her to plummet down.

Carrie felt her grip starting to fade from the slick fluid everywhere, when luck proved to be on her side.  Eddie’s penis gave one last spasm, pumping one last wave of cum out of his body.  As he did this, Carrie was thrown back onto the head of Eddie’s penis, laying in puddles of his cum which now formed a coat on her body.  She didn’t even have the energy to move.

“Holy shit,” Eddie gasped, trying his best to catch his breath.  “That was amazing.”

“Yeah, I knew you missed me,” Heather teased, placing her head on his chest and gently stroking the interior of his thigh.  Then then turned to Eddie’s still erect member and smiled.  “Well, I guess I better be a good girlfriend and get you cleaned up.” Eddie didn’t have a chance to ask what she meant, as one hand firmly grasped the base of his cock, while she pulled off the condom with the other, tossing it out the window of her car.

The tiny exhausted woman was still sprawled out on the massive penis, just starting to get the energy to move.  She watched as the condom embracing the penis was tossed aside though she really wasn’t processing that.  It wasn’t until a dark shadow passed back over her that she started to pay attention to what was taking place around her. 

The boring view of the interior of Heather’s car was now replaced, with the massive face of a young woman.  “Who the fuck is that?!” screamed Carrie, desperately sitting up and trying to figure out what to do.  She saw this titanic woman lick her luscious pink lips and bite the lower one.  Her giant eyes widened as her face approached the massive penis.

“Wait, Heather?!” Carrie screamed, finally able to recognize the giant woman descending down towards her.  The realization that this was her daughter’s former best friend was the giant woman’s who’s pussy she was just inside did not sit well with Carrie.  “Why the hell are you messing around with her?!” she screamed up to Eddie.  She and Eddie had both been swallowed by Heather and nearly digested when this giant airhead had gone on her rampage.

She didn’t have a chance to throw a fit for long.  The tip of Heather’s tongue soon made contact with the surface of Eddie’s penis and began to delicately lick up the cum splattered around.  The tongue came near scooping up Carrie several times, but she luckily managed to avoid it.

Her luck ran out though once Heather started to take more of the penis into her throat. With Eddie’s cock now lowered a bit more level, Carrie broke into a sprint, desperately trying to run from where Heather was slurping.  It didn’t go one for long, as Carrie was just moving too slow.  She looked over her shoulder and started to cry as Heather’s enormous pink lips were closing in on her.

Being struck in the back by the giant lips, Carrie shrieked once more, unable to move.  She was now just a two-millimeter creature stuck to the lower lip of this whore who was sucking her son dry.

Eddie finished almost instantly, shooting what remained of his load into Heather’s mouth.  As Heather pulled her face back, the tiny matriarch of the Williams family screamed for Eddie to notice her on the lower lip.  Instead, the only attention she received was that of Heather’s tongue, which licked the lips slowly and pulled Carrie inside.

Giving Eddie a seductive wink, Heather tilted her head back.  Eddie’s seed began to travel back towards her throat, nearly taking Carrie with it.  The only thing saving the tiny woman from ending up back inside Heather’s stomach, was her being on top of Heather’s tongue and momentarily pinned up against the roof of her mouth.

“So, do you forgive me, boyfriend?” Heather said, sticking out her tongue to show Eddie she swallowed. An exhausted Eddie just nodded and Heather smiled.  “Yay!” she shouted, putting her bra back on.  “Come on, I’ll take you home.

--

After dropping Eddie off and returning to her apartment, Heather was feeling on top of the world.  She had gotten her boyfriend back and gotten off, it was turning out to be a pretty great day.  As she entered her apartment, she unknowingly was still toying with the tiny body of Carrie.  Carrie had tried her best to wedge herself against Heather’s teeth to avoid detection by that giant, prying tongue.

However, Heather’s persistence paid off as the giant, pink muscle managed to knock Carrie free along with a few crumbs of food.  In the darkness of Heather’s mouth, Carrie could barely see those crumbs travel back towards her throat.  “Screw this, I’m getting out of here,” she said, managing to struggle to her feet.  Walking along the soft and slippery surface of the tongue, Carrie did her best to trek towards the front of Heather’s mouth.  Her movements did not go unnoticed, as light streamed in from Heather opening her mouth.

A giant index finger entered the dark cave and scooped up the two-millimeter woman, bringing her out of the hot, dark maw and in front of the titanic and intimidating face of Heather. The giant woman glared down in confusion at the shrunken body of Carrie, trying to process what she had located in her mouth.  “Is that…a bug?” she said aloud, squinting her eyes and bringing the tiny body even closer. 

Much to Carrie’s surprise and relief, Heather’s eyes opened very wide.  “OH.  MY.  GOD.  MRS. WILLIAMS IS THAT YOU?” the giant woman shouted, nearly blowing out the eardrums of Carrie.  “WHY ARE YOU SO SMALL?”

Trying her best to shout up to Heather was completely useless, and even Heather was able to put this together.  “OOPSIE, LET ME PUT YOU IN MY EAR TO HEAR YOU BETTER,” she said.  After depositing Carrie inside of her ear, Heather patiently waited for Carrie to walk deep enough inside of her ear to be able to communicate.  It took a little bit of time for Carrie to relay enough information for Heather to grasp, the combination of Heather not knowing how the shrink ray really worked and her only being able to hear about half of what Carrie was saying did make communication difficulty.

“GOT IT, TAKE YOU TO MARIE!” Heather said aloud.  Carrie breathed a sigh of relief.  Heather had surprised her knowing that Marie was currently Carrie’s best chance of survival.  As she walked back out of the ear canal and climbed aboard the waiting index finger, she was brought back in front of Heather’s face.

“YOU KNOW, I COULD JUST EAT YOU RIGHT NOW,” she said licking her lips and opening her mouth wide.  “WOULDN’T BE THE FIRST TIME, RIGHT?”

Carrie started to shout frantically as she was brought back in towards the mouth, before Heather pulled her hand back laughing.  “JUST TEASING! BUT I DO NEED TO PUT YOU SOMEWHERE WHILE I DRIVE, STAY UNDER MY TONGUE!”

“No put me back in your ear!” Carrie yelled, though she was already being deposited into the saliva pool underneath Heather’s tongue.

The drive over to the Williams family household was relatively short, and Heather pulled her car up front.  Knocking on the front door, she grinned wildly upon seeing Eddie answering the door.

“What’re you doing here?” he whispered angrily, having not told anyone about Heather yet.  “It’s been a few hours, no one knows yet!”

“Oh please you missed me,” she said with a smirk.  “Besides, someone else knows!”

“What’re you talking about?” he questioned.

Heather brushed past Eddie and entered the Williams house.  “Marie, guess who’s here!” she called out, forgetting about the sensitive ears of Carrie inside of her mouth.

Marie walked out into the living room, completely surprised to see her former best friend now standing there like she owned the place.  “Heather?” Marie said, trying to fake sounding enthusiastic.  “How…how are you doing….what are you doing here?”

“Uh, I’m being the hero that my best friend needs right now!” she smiled giddily. 

Marie just shot her a confused look.  She looked over to Eddie, who had a guilty expression on his face what made Marie suspicious.  Then back to Heather who was just smiling with her big dopey brown eyes.

As Victor walked into the room to see what was going on, he was met with a “Hi Mr. Williams!” which again rattled poor Carrie. 

Vic did his best not to roll his eyes as he said, “Heather,” with a simple nod of acknowledgment.

Heather grinned wildly seeing him again.  “How are you?  I haven’t seen you since you were shrunken.  Remember that, you were on my titties!” she said, grabbing her breasts.

“Heather!” Marie yelled, grabbing the brunette’s attention as Victor looked away and shuttered.  “What are you talking about!”

“Oh right, me being the hero.  Well, let’s just say I found your mom and I rescued her!”

Marie, Vic and Eddie looked back and forth between themselves, wondering what this insane woman was talking about.

“Yeah, she’s really tiny, she’s gonna be stuck that way for the next two weeks!”

Marie’s eyes widened.  “Heather how do you know this?!”  The two weeks stuck in her head.  There was no way Heather should have known that.

“Because she told me!” Heather smiled.  “Here, you can ask her yourself.”  The family watched in confusion as Heather opened her mouth and reached under her tongue.  She pulled out what looked like tiny insect.  A tiny insect that was soaked in her saliva.  Reaching forward she deposited said creature into Marie’s trembling hand. 

Marie didn’t need a magnifying glass to see that was indeed a tiny person.  One waving up at her. “M….mom?” she whispered.  She turned her attention to Heather.  “What the hell was she doing in your mouth?!”

“Uh gee, thank you Heather for finding my tiny mom.  Oh no problem Marie, that’s why we’re best friends,” Heather said in a sarcastic tone.  “Well I had to keep her safe somehow on the way over.”

“When…how…when did you find her?” Victor asked, in awe staring at his tiny wife. 

“Oh I found her after Eddie and I had sex!” she said cheerfully, smiling at the now wide-eyed guy standing there in the room.  Eddie was whiter than a ghost as he felt everyone’s eyes on him.

The silence in the room got to everyone, even Heather.  “Remember, we just had sex in my car, baby!  Yeah apparently your mom was on your dick and when I went to give you that blowjo….”

“Eddie!” screamed Marie. 

Not wanting to hear anymore of this, Eddie ran into the bathroom and shut the door.  The sound of dry heaving and eventually vomiting could be heard down the hall in the living room.

“So, your mother is stuck like this for two weeks?” Vic asked nervously. 

“Yeah, that’s what the ray was set to,” Marie responded.  She turned back to the palm of her own hand.  “Mom, why did you shrink yourself?” she wondered nervously.  She tried lifting her hand near her ear, but was having no luck with that. 

“Shit, we’ve gotta figure out a way to communicate with her,” she said.  “Dad can you take her and put her back in the model city for safe keeping right now.” 

“Sure can,” Vic said, gently taking his beautiful wife in his hand.  “What’s the shrink ray set to?  Maybe I’ll zap myself and go down there and talk to her.”

“Yeah that’s a good idea.  It should still be set to two hours, I changed it back earlier today,” Marie responded. 

“Oh, I want to see the shrink ray!” Heather said, ecstatically. She followed Vic back into Marie’s room and blew past him to get to the device. “Now let’s see, now that we’re best friends again I call that I get to use this!” the woman laughed. 

Marie and Vic froze in the doorway, ready to dive out of the way at a moment’s notice. “Heather be careful,” Marie insisted.  “Let’s see, I think it’s this,” Heather said, looking at the controls.  Suddenly there was a bright blue flash as a beam fired out the window. “Shit!  Oops!”

“Heather that’s enough,” Marie said, seeing her friend smile.  She saw her dad placing Carrie in the model city.  She heard the bathroom door opening for a second.  “Heather, go talk to Eddie please,” she said.  “Just for a minute.”

With a shrug, Heather walked out of the room.  Marie shook her head hearing a loud, “hi baby!” from down the hall. 

“Ready dad?” she asked.  Vic just nodded and gave her a thumbs up.  Shrinking him down, Marie carefully placed her father in the model city and lowered her face down to her two miniscule parents.  “Okay, I’ll be back in a few minutes and I’ll go down and join you two.” Marie did a double take, realizing she had accidentally blown her dad over.

Walking into the living room, Marie saw that Heather was standing there, with Eddie walking out the front door.  “Where are you going?” she asked.

“Going for a jog!  Gotta clear my head!” he yelled, clearly not wanting to make eye contact with anyone in his family right now.

“Walk through the grass, not the driveway!” Heather yelled, unsure if Eddie had even heard her.

Marie stared at her puzzled. “Why….”

“Nothing, never mind,” Heather said. “How are you!”

Marie sighed.  “Heather, thank you for finding and saving my mom.  Really, it means a lot to me,” she said.  “Do you want to try being friends again?”  Marie didn’t particularly want to, but did feel obligated. 

“No!  I want to be best friends again!” the girl said, pulling Marie in for a tight hug.  “And if I promise to be good, can I use the shrink ray sometime???”

This gave Marie some serious pause.  “You know it’s not a toy, right?”

“Of course I know that!  I’m not a dummy!” Heather insisted. 

“Well, I guess we can give it a try,” Marie started to say, seeing Heather light up with excitement.  “But I’m gonna be supervising the whole time.”

“That’s fine!” Heather squealed.

After tying up their lose ends Marie and Heather made plans to get drinks sometime soon and start hanging out again.  Marie walked Heather out to the front door and saw her out, before going back upstairs to meet with her parents.

--

The world spun for Elizabeth, as she tried to figure what had just happened and where exactly she was.  A nineteen-year-old short brunette in her freshman year of college, Elizabeth had just been out for a jog when there was a bright blue flash.  She thought she was fine, when several seconds later her head was spinning and she felt like she was falling.  When everything came to, it appeared she had been teleported to some strange, rocky alien world.

The earth started to shake, and a massive gym shoe came stomping right past her.  She looked up and everything dawned on her.  She had somehow shrunken, and this was a giant guy who had just run past her.  “Shit!  What the hell!” the tiny woman screamed, trying to process everything.

Not really having any idea of what to do, Elizabeth did the only logical thing she could think of:  run!  She started running up the massive driveway, her ant-sized body making very little progress as she traveled in the direction of this now giant house.

Then the ground started to shake again.  Before Elizabeth could process what was happening, a massive brown sandal slammed into the pavement in front of her.  Liz was knocked to her ass looking up at the massive object.  She saw the enormous toes atop the sandal wriggling and scrunching, their freshly painted purple nails shining in the sunlight.  An incredibly loud voice started to call out above her.  It almost sounded like….giggling.

A giant grin spread over Heather’s face as she stared down at the tiny woman.  Her firing the shrink ray out of Marie’s bedroom window hadn’t been unintentional, it was something she really wanted to try after all.  “I SEE YOU!” the titaness chortled, reaching down and effortlessly plucking up Elizabeth between two fingers. 

Liz was brought past Heather’s voluptuous breasts in front of that giant gorgeous yet intimidating face.  “THIS IS SOOOOO COOL!” Heather teased, blowing warm air all over Liz’s body as she tiny woman fell back into the palm of Heather’s hand.  “I’M HEATHER, WHAT’S YOUR NAME?”

The tiny woman stood up.  She tried to believe this meant Heather wanted to help her.  “L..Liz.  I’m Elizabeth!” she shouted, though she didn’t think Heather could hear her.  There was something offsetting about Heather’s expression that just didn’t sit right with Liz.

“I CAN’T HEAR YOU CUTIE, SORRY!” Heather laughed, before biting her lower lip.  “YOU KNOW, I’VE WANTED TO DO THIS FOR SO LONG,” she said, giving Liz an anxiety attack.  “AND NOW I FINALLY GET TO DO IT!  THANKS FOR VOLUNTEERING!”

“Vol…wait what’re you talking about?!” Liz yelled in panic.  “I didn’t….”

Heather tilted her hand towards her now wide-open mouth.  Liz was screaming hysterically as she tumbled forward onto the giant woman’s tongue.  “No please!  Don’t do this!” she sobbed.

“MMMMM YUMMY!” echoed around Liz, as Heather closed her eyes.  She started to suck on the tiny woman’s body, bringing her squirming for closer and closer to the back of her mouth near her throat.  Then she did it.  She swallowed this tiny woman, using a finger to trace the outline of her throat as she did so.

“Oh my god,” Heather whispered in elation.  Her heart was racing with the thrill of swallowing another human being.  Sure, she had done it before, but this poor snack wasn’t getting out.

The shock of the whole situation caused Elizabeth to pass out before she could pass through the sphincter into Heather’s stomach.  The acidic sea made short work of the jogger, breaking her body down into nothing but nutrients in a matter of minutes.

“Worth it,” Heather smiled.  Today was turning out to be a fantastic day.  She got her boyfriend back, made up with her best friend, and had just fulfilled a fantasy that had been gnawing away at her.  She smiled as she walked to her car.  “Guess I’ll be back soon,” she whispered.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  More to come...