- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a minute, but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

“Okay, you know what you’re gonna say?” Marie asked Erin, while her heart raced in her chest.  After a hellacious, terrifying and life-threatening experience at the hands of her parent’s college-aged neighbors, Marie was ready for some serious payback.  After several days, Marie had mustered up the nerve to do something about it. 

She had only been inside someone’s stomach once before, when Erin had accidentally swallowed her, and after nearly being digested inside of Austin’s belly, she was in no hurry to go back.  Not only had one of the guys tried to eat Marie, but two of them had actually swallowed and digested the other women Marie had been shrunken with.  This was just too far for Marie.  She never intended on anyone getting hurt using her shrinking technology, let alone killed.

Feeling that something needed to be done about these guys, and needing to show them there were consequences for their actions.  She knew that she could not go to the police.  For one, they wouldn’t believe her.  What was she going to say?  I accidentally shrunk two women and these guys ate them?  They’d laugh her out of the building….or charge her with making a false police report.  And second, if they did believe her the use of her shrinking tech would surely implicate her.  The threats of either going to jail or having her shrinking tech taken from her were just too much.

Marie had decided that she and Erin were going to handle this situation themselves, and today was the day.  “Of course I do,” Erin laughed, still excited for what was about to happen.  “Pretend I hate you, convince them to shrink down, blah blah blah.  Then I get to have some fun!”

“Yep, that works,” Marie responded, still slightly nervous.  She and Erin had come up with a devious plan to shrink those guys down.  Erin would tell the guys she and Marie had a falling out, and Marie was currently tiny in the city.  When the guys came over to see her, Erin would shrink them all down and drop them in the model city.  Then, Marie gave her the go-ahead to have her way with them.

“Anything else you want me to do before I go over there?” Erin asked.

“Yeah,” Marie responded, taking a deep breath.  “I want you to shrink me.”

“Now?  Are you sure?” Erin questioned.  “I can just shrink you down once the guys are already shrunken.  It might be safer.”

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll be hidden well,” Marie reassured.  “Everything will be fine, trust me.” The two young women discussed this for another minute, before Erin and Marie reached an agreement.  Marie would only shrink for about an hour, while Erin would shrink the guys down for much longer.  They thought two weeks would be enough.  Marie thought this would keep them shrunken long enough to punish them, while also making them known they were lucky to still be alive.

“Alright, I’m ready,” Marie said, standing in the middle of the room.  ‘Fire away.”  Erin did not need to be told twice.  She aimed the shrink ray at Marie and fired.  Thirty seconds later, the woman diminished down towards the ground, reaching the very small height of two-millimeters tall.  Gently plucking Marie up in her hand, Erin started to lower her down towards the model city.

“Actually, one for the road,” Erin laughed, bringing Marie back up to her face.  Before Marie could question it, Erin’s giant red lips puckered, and placed a massive kiss on her miniscule body.  “MWWWWWAHH!” she laughed, seeing that her giant kiss knocked Marie on her ass.

Grabbing the magnifying glass kept near the model city, Erin giggled seeing a slightly annoyed look on Marie’s face.  The tiny woman seemed to mouth “Really?”

“Sorry, couldn’t help it,” Erin teased, before lowering her hand back down and releasing Marie into the model city.  “Go hide, I’ll be back in a bit,” Erin instructed. 

Marie did as she was told.  Watching her giant friend exit her room and close the door behind her, Marie broke into a jog.  She had already picked out her hiding spot in advance, she thought it would be fitting to wait in the model police station that she had created using the 3-D printer.  “And now we wait,” she said to herself, feeling the excitement building in her stomach.  She pulled out her phone and began scrolling through Instagram, taking a selfie and making sure to post it.

--

Erin’s mind was racing as she walked across the street.  Her eyes darted back and forth as she examined the scene.  Those three college guys, whom Marie told her were named Austin, Ryan and Blake were standing on their porch, listening to music and slamming a few beers.  There was a young woman sitting on Blake’s lap.  She assumed this was Shannon, who Marie had later discovered had swallowed poor Mika alive. 

“Hey what’s going on guys?” Erin said, struggling to sound confident.  “Mind if I have a beer?”  Though she was very nervous, fearing that she’d be called out on her lies at any moment, Erin was apparently welcomed with open arms to hang out with the guys.  Blake and Shannon continued to talk with each other, teasing back and forth in a flirty way.  Ryan and Austin both had their eyes on Erin, her G-cup breasts playing a small role in that no doubt.

“So wait, you and Marie aren’t close anymore?” Austin asked, once they got around to the topic.  Erin smiled, seeing him perk up once Marie’s name was mentioned. 

“Yeah we had a falling out,” Erin laughed, taking another swig of the cold beer.  “I actually shrunk her a couple minutes ago.  She’s inside right now.”

There was a stunned silence between the four college students.  Was this real?  Was this still possible?  Their memories of that day were all fuzzy, particularly Ryan, who drank too much and blacked out.  He had no knowledge of accidentally swallowing and digesting his own mom, and his friends had no intention of ever telling him that.

“Can…can we see her?” Shannon said, breaking the silence, trying to hide her excitement.

Erin grinned and took another sip of beer.  “Sure, actually I’ll make you guys a deal, cause I think it would be fun.  Marie’s currently in a tiny model city that we built together.  Why don’t I shrink the four of you down and you guys look for her.  When someone finds her, I’ll grow you guys back.”  Erin could tell the tipsy college students were unsure if they wanted to do this.  Erin decided to sweeten the deal.  “Whoever finds her gets to keep her!”

This was all Austin needed to hear.  Erin grinned as she watched his eyes grow large at hearing the possibility of having tiny Marie for himself.  Erin didn’t want to know what Austin had in mind and she didn’t need to know. 

“Yeah, we’re in,” Austin said, chugging the rest of his cold beverage and hopping up to his feet.  Blake and Shannon were right behind him, but Ryan still seemed a bit hesitant. 

“You guys sure this is a good idea?” he asked, just a bit tentatively. 

His friends looked at each other and smiled.  Ryan might not have known about his past encounters with shrunken women, but they sure did.  “Come on, don’t be a bitch,” Shannon teased, before turning her back and walking off to the house.

Ryan slowly followed, mumbling, “this is a stupid idea,” under his breath.

--

Waiting patiently in her tiny sanctuary, Marie smiled, hearing the sound of footsteps approaching.  She made sure to stay out of sight and away from windows, as Erin led a party of four giant people into her bedroom. 

“See, told ya we build this,” Erin said aloud.  No one seemed to be listening to her, they were far too busy kneeling down for closer looks at the model city.

“This is amazing,” Ryan mumbled, picking up a tiny car before setting it back down.  The other college kids began to pick up and handle to buildings which Erin had spent so much time working on. 

Not knowing exactly where Marie was, Erin started to panic.  The last thing she needed was to have one of these idiots crush the building Marie was in before she could shrink them down.  Quickly glancing at the shrink ray’s settings, Erin smiled once more seeing the device was set for a two-week duration. 

“Fuck yeah, let’s do this,” she whispered to herself.  With the guys and Shannon distracted, she pulled the trigger, firing and striking each of unwitting participants, one by one. Then she just waited impatiently, watching the timer start to tick down.

“So, I don’t see her,” Shannon said aloud.

“Yeah what the hell?” Austin laughed.  “I think we’re about ready to….” Was all he managed to say.  His friends watched in silence and surprise as Austin just seemed to vanish into the carpet below.

“Wait what?” Shannon shouted, before watching the same thing happen to Blake.  One by one, Austin, Blake, Ryan and Shannon dwindled down to a pathetically small height of two-millimeters tall.  Lowering one giant hand down, Erin waited patiently as the four shrinkees slowly made their way into the palm of her hand.

“ALRIGHT, LOWERING YOU GUYS INTO THE CITY NOW,” she said.  She lowered her hand down, but didn’t worry about being careful as she tilted it sideways.  She laughed, seeing those four idiots tumble off her fleshy palm down onto the city streets below.

The shrunken quartet stood in awe, examining the sights around them.  They couldn’t believe how realistic this seemed.  Erin and Marie had sure put a ton of effort into this.  Not only were the surroundings unbelievably huge, but so was Erin.  Austin, Ryan, Blake and even Shannon were having a hard time keeping their eyes off the giant woman.  Austin leaned over and made a comment to Ryan about how monumentally huge Erin’s breasts appeared.

“REMEMBER, WHOEVER FINDS MARIE FIRST GETS TO KEEP HER,” Erin teased, glancing down at her unknowing victims.  “ANNNNND GO!”

Marie was watching all of this from the window of the miniaturized police department.  The group was all tiny and helpless.  They had no idea of the situation they had unknowingly allowed themselves to get into.  She fired off a text to Erin, letting her titanic friend know where she was and that she was about to come out into the open.  Erin just responded with a ‘can’t wait!’

“Alright, showtime,” Marie laughed, cracking her neck and walking out the door of the police station.  The ambitious, young woman exited the police station and saw the group just down the street from her.  Shannon and Ryan had just walked into a building, leaving Austin and Blake standing in the street with their backs to her.

“Hi boys!” Marie called out, surprising both of the shrunken guys.  They froze, glancing back at each other.  They were clearly confused at why this woman would just voluntarily expose themselves to them.  Didn’t they know what was in store for her?

“Looking for me?” Marie said, showing absolutely no fear in her voice.  “I guess you guys found me.  I belong to you now, right Austin?  I think that’s what Erin said.”

The guys were puzzled, especially Austin.  It hadn’t dawned on him completely yet, as he was still a bit buzzed from his day-drinking, but something seemed very off here.  Austin glanced up to Erin’s giant form and started to wave his arms.  “Hey, giant woman!  We found her!” he shouted, before slowly shutting up. 

Erin was just standing there, arms crossed, smiling down at the tiny guys.  “Oh right, I bet you think I’m going to grow you guys back now, don’t you,” the giant woman said menacingly. 

Ryan and Shannon soon joined the terrified Blake and Austin standing in the street.  They soon realized just exactly what was going on. 

“Marie, do you want to let them know what’s going on,” Erin said with a smirk.

The diminished foursome turned to Marie, and had a very bad feeling about this.  “Well, for me, I think I’ll grow back in less than an hour,” Marie said, looking at am imaginary watch.  “Kinda gonna suck for you guys though.  You’re stuck this height for the next two weeks.”

This bad news cut right through the group.  They were initially silent, struggling to process what Marie had just said.  They started to panic.  Shannon began to hyperventilate and cry in Blake’s arms. Ryan dropped to his knees, barely able to comprehend this news. 

While his friends struggled with this news, Austin began to get killed with rage.  Not thinking clearly, he started to run down the street towards Marie.  “You stupid bitch!” he screamed.  “You fucking tricked us!”

Marie didn’t flinch.  She just stood there, knowing her omnipotent guardian had her back. As if on cue, a booming “NO!” echoed throughout the room, and Erin’s giant hand landed on the table, directly in front of Austin.  The tiny guy fell to his ass from the impact of Erin’s hand colliding with the table. 

“ONE MORE STEP AND I’LL CRUSH YOU, YOU LITTLE PRICK,” Erin snapped. She scooped Austin up into the palm of her hand and glared down at him.  “I COULD SMASH YOU IN MY HAND LIKE A LITTLE FUCKING BUG.  DON’T THINK I WON’T!”  She could see he was horrified, shaking in terror.  She lowered him back down to the city next to his friends and stared bullets through them.  “IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SURVIVE THE NEXT TWO WEEKS, I SUGGEST YOU DO WHAT I SAY.”

She turned her attention to Marie.  “You alright?” she asked.  Using the magnifying glass, she was able to clearly see Marie smile and give her a thumbs up.  “Good,” she said with a wink.

The giant woman turned her attention back to the four small bodies all gathered together.  They all seemed to be looking up at her, not having any idea of what was about to happen to them.  Seeing them this close together was an opportunity that Erin could not pass up.  Pushing her lips together, Erin momentarily sucked in, before expelling a giant blob of saliva, which plummeted down and splattered on the bodies of the four college students.

Marie grinned wildly, watching them scream amongst themselves.  Ryan was desperately trying to wipe the sticky liquid out of his eyes, while Shannon was screaming, frantically trying with Blake to get the substance out of her hair.

“Hah, direct hit,” laughed Erin, loving the feeling that came with mocking her tiny toys.  Marie was also laughing.  Seeing these guys who had tried to literally eat her alive just a few days ago, now struggling to stand, covered in her best friend’s saliva was rather refreshing.

“Phew, getting kind of hot in here,” Erin said aloud, wiping some sweat from her forehead.  “Mind if I make myself a bit more comfortable?” she asked, glancing at Marie, though not waiting for a response.  The massive woman pulled her shirt up over her head, removing it and tossing it to the floor, revealing those giant breasts, barely contained in her purple bra, to the shrunken residents of the model city.

“Alright, let me get a closer look at you guys,” Erin said.  She knelt down, still towering over the model city resting on the table.  “Let’s see just how tiny you guys really are.”  Proceeding to lower her face closer, she giggled, loving how tiny and pathetic the tiny quartet were.  The four of them were all practically huddling together, still dripping with Erin’s saliva that they were unable to completely clean off of their bodies.

Breathing in deeply through her nose, Erin held her breath for a minute.  She formed a giant “O” with her lips, and breathed heavily over the guys (and Shannon).  The cool air blew out through her lips, knocking all of the shrinkees over. 

Marie couldn’t help but laugh, seeing these intoxicated morons stumble and scramble over themselves, trying to re-gain their footing.  Blake appeared to be shaking from the cold air, and needed Shannon to give him a tight hug.  Two embracing couple began to rub each-other’s backs in an effort to get more body heat flowing between them.  “That’s so sweet,” Marie laughed sarcastically.

“Alrighty then, time for you all to show me some love,” Erin said.  She menacingly lowered her head down, until the base of her chin was resting on an open part of the model city.  “Walk up to me,” she demanded.

Not wanting to enrage the giantess any more, Austin motioned towards Erin’s face.  The group froze, having no idea what she was going to do. As they started to argue amongst themselves about what their next move would be, they heard Erin let out a loud and annoyed, “NOW!”

The tiny foursome drudged forward, fearing what would become of them.  They could do nothing but stand in front of the face of their goddess, like they were on trial awaiting judgment.  “Alright, for your first task right now, I want you all to worship my lips,” Erin said, with a sparkle of excitement in her eyes.  She watched as the group looked back and forth at each other, trying to figure out what exactly she meant.

“Come on, I won’t bite,” she teased.  “I don’t care if you rub them, kiss them, whatever.  Just show me that you deserve to last these next two weeks.”

The group finally seemed to gather what they needed to do. One by one, the college students approached Erin’s giant red, puckered lips.  Some, like Shannon and Blake, pressed their hands on them, feeling the alien texture at their incredibly tiny size.  Ryan seemed to fall forward, the upper half of his body now leaning against Erin’s lower lip.  He was not in a good way, and let out what sounded to Marie like a panicked whimper.  He was clearly fearing for his life. 

Somehow, Austin didn’t seem to mind as much.  Though he was still nervous, he showed more enthusiasm than his contemporaries, leaning in and even kissing Erin’s lower lip.  He started to slowly lose himself, closing his eyes, rubbing his hands against it, and eventually starting to grind against it.

“What a freak,” Marie giggled to herself.

Without warning there was a loud knock on the bedroom door.  Erin’s eyes widened and she gasped a lout “HUH?!”

As the opened her mouth, the shrunken group was thrown off balance by the sudden movement.  Shannon screamed as she felt herself falling forward, colliding with the tip of Erin’s tongue.  It took her a moment to figure out where she was, but as soon as she did she started to scream. “Blake help meeeeeee,” she wailed, as the tongue retracted back into Erin’s mouth.

Erin was totally oblivious to the tiny woman’s whereabouts, as she turned her attention to the front door.  Back on the table, the guys were just watching in stunned silence.  In a matter of seconds, Shannon was gone.  She had vanished into the mouth of this giant woman.

Inside Erin’s mouth, Shannon was in a bad way.  Erin had not realized what she had just done and was too distracted to pay any attention to the two-millimeter woman struggling for her life inside the giant mouth.  The tiny woman began to slide towards the back of Erin’s throat, with waves of saliva pulling her closer and closer.  Shannon whimpered, now starting to wonder if this is what Mika experience when Shannon had “accidentally” swallowed her. 

“Oh god, someone help me!” Shannon screamed, as she descended down Erin’s esophagus.  In less than a minute, Shannon’s two-millimeter body passed through the giant sphincter, plummeting into the toxic, acid lake of Erin’s stomach. 

--

As Erin’s stomach acids made incredibly short work of Shannon’s body, the titanic woman’s focus was squarely on the door.  Standing in the doorway of Marie’s room, was Marie’s gorgeous mother, Carrie.  Though she was hoping to just catch up with her daughter, she was pleasantly surprised to see her daughter’s BFF here kneeling down near the model city.

“Why hello Erin,” Carrie said, making sure to tease Erin a bit.  She knew about Erin’s sexual preferences and had loved playing with Erin’s body when she was previously shrunken.  She cocked her head sideways for a minute.  “Why are you in your bra?”

Erin froze.  She quickly glanced from the model city back to Carrie.  She absolutely did not want to reveal to Carrie what she and Marie had been up to.  She had no idea what Carrie would do if the truth got out that she and Marie were shrinking their neighbors.  “Oh we uh….I’m just looking at the model city,” she stuttered.

“In your underwear?” Carrie laughed, pulling and snapping the left strap of Erin’s bra.  Carrie leaned down, putting her head right next to Erin’s.  “What’re you looking at,” she whispered. She smiled, seeing Erin get visible goosebumps on her neck.  As she turned her attention towards the model city, she saw that there appeared to be a few tiny figures in the model city. 

“Hey what’re these,” Carrie asked, lowering her face down.  The three shrunken college guys froze in fear, petrified in shock seeing their giant neighbor squint her eyes, trying to examine them.  “Did you guys use the 3-D printer for these or something?

Nervously, Erin gulped.  She could feel Carrie’s hand gently caressing her back making small circles. “They’re uh…yeah they’re kinda like that.  We uh….we actually used some android technology for them too.”

“Huh, amazing,” Carrie said, turning her head away from the city, back towards Erin.  Marie was relieved that her giant mother had missed her.  That would be some very awkward explaining that she was not in the mood for. 

“So, any other reason, you’re in your underwear, while my daughter isn’t home?” Carrie said with a smirk before whispering, “my little toy.”

Erin gasped under her breath and looked at the older woman.  Carrie smiled, getting up and locking the door to Marie’s room, before turning back to her daughter’s best friend.  “Take your bra off, right now,” she demanded. 

With little hesitation, Erin stood up.  She unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor, and revealing her G-cup breasts to the world.  Carrie walked up to Erin, placing her hands on her hips.  “Don’t think I don’t know Erin.  We both know you’ve been wanting to do this for a long time now,” the older woman said, raising her hand and gently pinching Erin’s exposed left nipple.  “Am I right?”

Unable to hold back anymore, Erin closed her eyes and took a deep breath in, loving this current sensation.  Finally, she opened her eyes and just said, “yes!”  Pulling Carrie in, Erin pressed her lips against those of her best friend’s mom.  The two passionately kissed for several seconds, with Carrie slowly slipping her tongue into Erin’s mouth.

As they pulled apart, Carrie started to disrobe.  Barely able to believe this was actually happening, Erin struggled to collect her thoughts.  “Are you sure….are we actually…are you sure you want to do this?” Erin said, jaw on the floor now staring at Carrie’s stunning form, standing there in nothing but a blue matching pair of bra and underwear.

“Well, Victor won’t be home for a few hours,” Carrie said seductively, placing her arms on Erin’s shoulders, pulling her close and pressing her crotch against Erin’s.  “Besides, he doesn’t have to find out.  Even if he did, it’s not like I’m doing this with another man.  He’d probably think it’s hot.”  Carrie licked Erin’s neck slowly, moving her hands down and firmly grabbing Erin’s ass cheeks.  “Maybe he’d even want to watch.”

That was all Erin needed to hear.  Unable to repress her urges, Erin and began to intensely make out with Carrie.  This was not lost on the remaining shrunken individuals within the confines of the model city.  The three guys were unable to take their eyes away from the two giantesses in their embrace.  Though Blake was still in shock after seeing his girlfriend swallowed by Erin, Ryan and Austin were both incredibly aroused.  They did their best to comfort their friend, but their attention was elsewhere.

Marie on the other hand was in disbelief.  “Are you serious right now?!” she shouted, throwing her hands in the air.  “Erin, keep your tits in your bra and control yourself!” Glancing over at the guys, she saw they were now looking at her, and they looked pissed.  “Shit,” she mumbled to herself.  Not wasting any time, Marie took off running down the street, looking for a building to wait in.  Sure, she would grow back within the hour, but she had no intention of getting assaulted by these three guys, while she waited for her time to expire.  Or worse.

“Come on, let’s follow her,” Austin said to his friends, hoping they’d take off after her.  To his irritation, both Ryan and Blake were just standing there.  “Hey guys, aren’t you coming,” he yelled in rage.

“Forget it dude,” Ryan said, trying to calm his friend.  “It’s pointless, just relax for right now.”

“How can you relax right now?!  Shannon was just swallowed whole!”  Austin responded.  Blake started to freak out hearing this, and Ryan put his arm around his friend’s shoulder.

“Because we can’t do anything about it,” Ryan rationally stated.  “Let’s just wait and try to wait this out.”

“Fuck that, I’m going finding that bitch!” Austin shouted, turning his back to search for Marie.  “It’s her fault anyway.”

--

Unaware of the drama unfolding within the bounds of the model city, Erin and Carrie continued to escalate their romantic encounter.  Now both fully nude, Carrie and Erin were laying down on Marie’s bed.  Erin’s hand was in between Carrie’s legs, gently stroking her wet pussy and starting to flick her clit. Erin started to lower herself down, kissing Carrie’s stomach, her thighs, and soon enough, her vagina. 

“Ohhhhh fuuuuck,” Carrie moaned loudly, grabbing the back of Erin’s head and pulling it into her.  While she had been with a few men before she had met Victor, she had never been with a woman before. The thoughts of how naughty this was turned her on even more.  This was her daughter’s best friend.  She was cheating on her husband with Marie’s best friend in Marie’s bed.  The realization that they could get caught only stimulated Carrie more.  She loved it.

“Come on, get up.  I want to try something,” Carrie moaned, standing up off the bed.  She led Erin to the model city and smiled.  “Lay on your back on the floor,” she instructed. 

Erin had an idea of where this was going, and lustfully did as instructed.  While Erin could only lay on the her back, she watched excitedly as Carrie stood above her.  The giant milf stood with her hands on her hips, a foot on each side of Erin’s head. Carrie started to sway her hips back and forth, slowly lowering herself down upon Erin’s face. 

With her eyes going wide, Erin’s mouth opened wide.  Carrie’s wet, throbbing pussy made contact with her lips.  “Mmmmm, there we go baby,” Carrie moaned, placing her hands on the edge of the model city to help steady and balance herself.  “Start eating it!”

While Carrie moaned loudly, rocking her hips back and fourth riding Erin’s face, she started to lean forward putting more of her weight on the table.  Down below her, Blake and Ryan were both frozen in place, staring at the monolithic woman now towering above them.

“Dude, we should move now,” Ryan said, starting to panic, as Carrie’s breasts started to get closer and closer to their tiny bodies.  Carrie’s eyes closed.  Her mouth opened and another loud moan erupted from her lips.  Ryan desperately tried to get Blake to move, but it was hopeless.  Blake was just too shell-shocked to do anything.  “Come on man, let’s go,” Ryan yelled, turning and starting to run in the opposite direction.

On cloud nine, Carrie thrust herself forward.  Ryan could see the incoming shadows of Carrie’s giant breasts.  They seemed to grow larger and larger by the second as they descended upon the city.  Then the ground shook.  Ryan was knocked off his feet by the impact.  His head was spinning as he tried to figure out where he was and what had just happened.  Then he started to scream.  Carrie’s breasts had taken up his field of vision where Blake had been sitting seconds before.

Ryan would not have to wait long to find out what happened.  As Carrie let out another loud moan, she threw her head back, pulling herself back from the table a few inches.  This was all Ryan needed to see.  There, at the base of Carrie’s left breast, was a red splotch.  A red splotch that was all that remained of his good friend Blake.

Carrie was completely oblivious to the fact that she had just ended a human life.  Her neighbor being pulverized underneath her giant breast couldn’t have been further from her mind.  All she cared about was achieving her orgasm that she was so close to.  This may have been her first lesbian experience, but it definitely was not Erin’s.  This young woman had clearly done this before, and she knew how to suck on a clitoris.

“Faster, faster,” Carrie moaned, looking down and biting her lip, she ran her right hand through Erin’s brown, curly hair as her giant brown eyes glanced back down to the city.  She narrowed her eyes as there appeared to be one of those weird 3-D printed android people standing on in the city. 

The aroused woman began to visualize that this was an actual person.  She knew it was possible with her daughter’s shrinking technology, and at one point had fully intended on using it for her own gain.  That was, until she had accidentally wound up inside Marie’s asshole while she was having sex with Dan.  Now she was back, a giant to a tiny being once again. 

“Oh look, one of your tiny android thingies,” grunted the giant woman as she gave another powerful thrust, nearly breaking Erin’s nose in the process.  “I think I’ll get rid of this one for you!”

Erin’s eyes went wide.  She was horrified, fearing that the tiny person Carrie was referring to was Marie.  She tried to shout for Carrie to stop, but her yell was muffled by a wet *THWAP* as Carrie’s grotch landed on her face once more, her mouth now filling with Carrie’s cum as the older woman began to squirt.  Erin’s arms tried shove against Carrie’s hips, but Carrie was having none of it.  She was on the brink of orgasm, and tightly squeezed Erin’s head between her thighs to hold her still.

“So fucking cloooooose,” she gasped.  The giant woman bit her lower lip and started to lower her giant thumb down, directly over the tiny figure she was staring at in the model city. 

Ryan screamed, staring directly up at the giant fleshy digit descending down upon him.  He tried to run but his legs weren’t working.  Paralyzed in fear, the miniaturized guy could now see the faint outline of a thumbprint.  That view lasted less than two seconds.

Pressing her thumb on top of the tiny guy, Carrie closed her eyes.  It even felt like the figure was squirming beneath her.  Applying the slightest bit of pressure, Carrie destroyed Ryan’s body in an instant.  Her thrusts increased rapidly in speed, her crotch now pummeling Erin’s face, before she started to slow down and catch her breath. 

Glancing down, Carrie grinned seeing Erin frantically trying to catch her breath, her face damp with Carrie’s sexual fluids.  “Oops, did I do that,” the milf laughed, lowering her right hand down and starting to massage Erin’s crotch.  This seemed to catch Erin off guard, who let out a slight gasp.  Carrie lowered her head down towards Erin’s chest and began to gently lick her left nipple.

Right now, Erin was desperate to check the model city.  She needed to make sure Marie was alright, knowing just how vulnerable she was at her tiny size.  But she had already come this far, how could she possibly get Carrie out of here without causing suspicion?  Before she could think of a logical explanation, Carrie was on her feet, pulling Erin by her hand. 

“Come on, let’s go to the bathroom and keep this going,” Carrie said lustfully.

Glancing back to the model city, Erin just felt herself being pulled out of the room. ‘Shit, I hope Marie’s okay’, the woman thought to herself, hearing the door close behind her as she and Carrie made their way into Carrie’s washroom.

--

“Let me go you fucking creep!” Marie screamed in a furious panic.  Her plan to shrink herself down in her own model city to watch Erin punish the shrunken college students had not gone as planned.  With her great protector, Erin, totally distracted and going at it with Marie’s mom right next to the model city, Marie was left to fend to herself.  This hadn’t been an issue at first, Marie was smart enough to try and hide in the city while the three remaining guys were preoccupied with the giant women near the city. 

However, Marie’s luck had run out.  Austin had managed to track her down, and had found her hiding within the library of the model city.  Always having a short temper, Austin had tackled Marie to the ground pinning her down underneath his weight, his athletic background finally benefiting him in some way post-high school.

“This is all your fault!  You fucking did this to us!” Austin screamed, still managing to hold Marie down under his weight.  The young woman struggled, but couldn’t find a good way to escape him to fight back. 

“It’s your fault they’re dead!” he shouted, standing up, pulling Marie up in a headlock and starting to walk down the street of the model city. 

Desperately swinging her arms and trying to break free, Marie cursed herself for not paying more attention in that self-defense class Dan had made her take.  “What the hell are you doing?!  Let me go you asshole!”

Marie was having a difficult time seeing where exactly Austin was dragging her, she was just praying that fate would interfere somehow.

“You’re gonna pay for what you did,” Austin said, trying his best to hold back tears. 

Marie could pick up on this too.  Even in her current predicament, she noticed he sounded uneasy.  “Hey you’re the one who fucking tried to eat me remember?!” she shouted, adding on to his guilt.  “You even swallowed me.  You’re friends ate two innocent women.”

Austin had no response to this.  He was clearly gotten to and didn’t know what to say.  The college student loosened his grip just enough for Marie to rotate her head.  Her eyes grew wide when she realized that they were now standing at the edge of the model city.  Below them and the table the city was resting on was the carpeted floor, though it might as well have been miles away from their two-millimeter frames. 

It dawned on Marie that Austin likely had intended on throwing her off the ledge of the model city to her death, though now it seemed like he was reconsidering. 

“Look, I get it,” she said, trying to reason with this guy she absolutely couldn’t stand.  “We can just figure this out and in two weeks….”

“Nope, that’s not happening,” Austin said, sounding panicked once again.  His grip tightened on Marie’s head and he cautiously neared the edge of the table.  “You’ve gotta go, then I’ve gotta hide.”

“Don’t you fucking dare!” screamed Marie, but it was no use.  Austin had pivoted, turning his center of mass and used the momentum to essentially throw Marie off the ledge of the table.  He could hear her tiny voice growing fainter, and he hung his head.  He didn’t need or want to see what would happen to Marie.

“What the fuck did you just do,” he whispered to himself.  He turned and started to walk back towards the model city.  That crazy friend of Marie’s could be back any minute, and if he was going to survive the next two weeks, he’d need to get creative. 

Without warning, Austin suddenly heard an earth-shaking crash behind him.  He instinctively froze, while trying to figure out what just happened.  He turned around, expecting to see the door open or even Erin standing there. 

To Austin’s surprise, no one was in his sightline.  “What the hell was that,” he whispered, trying to figure out what that loud crash was.  Then the top of a head with beautiful auburn hair started to come into view.  Austin’s jaw dropped, as the massive head came more and more into view.  Next a forehead, then a pair of giant, angry brown eyes.  Soon enough, Marie’s head was now towering up above the model city, glaring down at her would-be murderer.

After she had been thrown from the top of the table where her model city rested, Marie had screamed for what felt like ages as her two-millimeter body plummeted towards the floor.  However, the timer set for her to grow back had expired, and she was free of an obstructions that would’ve prevented her from growing back. 

The giant woman just knelt there, her eyes laser-focused in on the tiny guy who had just attempted to throw her to her death.  “SURPRISED TO SEE ME?” she said.  Reaching down, she plucked up the tiny man between two fingers and rolled him between her fingers.  She had so many thoughts of revenge running through her mind right now.

Austin felt as if his body would implode at any second.  Marie’s grip was tight, and he fully anticipated her wanting to grind him into a paste.  To his surprise, he was rolled and tumbled into the vast open palm of her hand.

“YOU KNOW, I WAS GOING TO JUST MAKE YOURE LIFE HELL FOR TWO WEEKS, AND THEN SAY YOU’VE LEARNED YOUR LESSON,” Marie said with a sigh.  She was not enjoying this at all, she just wanted to be done with this creep.  “YOU WOULD’VE BEEN LET GO AND TOLD TO LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVER.  THAT WAS IT.”  Her eyes stared daggers right through the tiny man.  “BUT YOU COULDN’T JUST LEAVE THAT ALONE, COULD YOU?  NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH YOU?”

“Please, I know I fucked up,” Austin pleaded, though he was far too small for Marie to hear. 

Even if Marie could hear Austin, he would have been ignored.  “YOU KNOW, YOU TRIED TO KILL ME TWICE NOW,” she said, bringing him up closer to her face.  “IN FACT, YOU TRIED TO EAT ME, WHICH GIVES ME AN IDEA.”

Screaming loud enough that even Marie could faintly hear it, Austin had a complete and total meltdown.  He watched as Marie’s colossal, serpent-like tongue exited her mouth, making contact with the skin on her palm.  Within seconds, the giant muscle scraped across the palm until it lapped up Austin’s tiny form, retracting and pulling him back within her mouth.

Marie just stood there and closed her eyes, making sure to toss the tiny guy around.  It felt good to give this tiny jerk a taste of his own medicine, and Marie laughed, thinking to herself that he was about to get more than a taste. 

“ALRIGHT, ENJOY THE RIDE,” Marie said, her voice echoing all around her mouth, nearly blowing out Austin’s ear drums.  The tongue tossed him towards the back of her mouth, and Marie tilting her head back did this rest.  Austin sobbed as he found himself now sliding down the pitch-black tunnel of Marie’s esophagus. 

The slick ride lasted less than a minute.  He was squeezed through a tight-sphincter and plummeted downward, landing in a horrible smelling lake with a splash.  In the darkness of the stomach, Austin re-surfaced, gasping for breath and feeling the uncomfortable tingling sensation of the liquid around him.  “Marie please let me out!” he wailed.  “I’m sorry.”

Standing around her room, Marie began to examine what had happened.  She saw a few wet spots on the carpet and on her bed, but her city had mostly remained intact.  She suddenly jumped, as the front door opened, and a naked Erin stumbled in.

“Oh….” Erin said, very confused, yet relieved, to see her best friend standing there alive and well.  “You’re back!  You’re okay!”  she said, shutting the door behind her and bringing Marie in for a tight hug.

Freezing, not really sure what to do with her chubby, naked friend, Marie just gently patted her back.  “Yep, all good,” she said, hearing her mom walking down the hallway into the kitchen.  “Looks like you had your fun.”

Erin blushed.  “Sorry,” she said, looking away, clearly embarrassed.  “I didn’t really want to, your mom just….”

Marie smiled and shook her head.  “Didn’t I tell you now to fuck my mom?’

“Yeah….sorry…” Erin said, trying to think of something to change the subject.  “So what happened?  Where are the guys?” she said, squinting to look in the model city.

As if her body was listening, Marie’s stomach let out a loud grumble, catching the attention of both her and Erin.  Marie patted her stomach, knowing that the acids were likely doing their trick.

“Geez, what did you eat?” Erin laughed, before turning her attention back to the city.

“Long story, how much time do you have?” Marie laughed, sitting down on the bed, just happy to be alive.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  More to come!